Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2449, 2450, 2451, 2452, 2453, 2454, 2455 ... 2481  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:55 pm 

Santa wrote:
Conservative Eddie wrote:
4071 wrote:

Trump: "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
Woman: "Trump grabbed me by the pussy"
Trumpists: "Sounds implausible"

Amazing isn't it?

Then there's all the scamming and nepotism. The other day he doubled down on his "execute them all" charge regarding the Central Park five.

Yet, we continue to have these little discussions on here, not just on this thread but on others too, with the very same posters who defend this guy or offer highly charitable interpretations of his verbal diarrhoea, not to mention the awful policies.

I can only surmise that they're quite comfortable with sexual assault; pathological lying; nepotism; destruction of the environment; mocking of the disabled; the courting of white supremacists and neo-nazis; general demagoguery and scam-artistry etc.

You know that wasn't an actual quote?

Yes, one of those is not an actual quote. It was simply to help people who have trouble understanding that it's not at all implausible that a self-confessed sexual assualter and a realistically accused rapist would actually have sexually assaulted someone.

Granted, Trump is a relentless liar, but why is it that the only time his supporters think he's lying is when he's proudly admitting to shitty behaviour toward women. And when his claims of shitty behaviour are supported by those women, his supporters accuse them of lying.

Actual quotes:

Donald Trump:

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else. You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Teenage beauty contestants:

“Our first introduction to [Trump] was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis. He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

“To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

Responses:

“To paint Mr Trump as someone who would purposely walk into a women’s dressing room and ask women to come impress him is the most disgusting accusation so far.”

"“All I can say is it’s totally fake news. It’s just fake. It’s fake. It’s made-up stuff, and it’s disgraceful."

And, in response to the question "Is the official White House position that all of these women are lying?"
“Yeah, we’ve been clear on that from the beginning, and the president’s spoken on it.”

Women accusing Trump of doing something that Trump has admitted doing are clearly lying. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. To a Trumpist.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:02 pm 

This, so much this.

He is saying what he is doing or has done - literally saying it, the words are coming out of his mouth.
How are people on here, that can write in complete sentences, defending this?!?

They are on the wind up or we are on Bizarro World - difficult to explain otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:58 pm 

4071 wrote:

Trump: "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

Amazing isn't it?

Then there's all the scamming and nepotism. The other day he doubled down on his "execute them all" charge regarding the Central Park five.

Yet, we continue to have these little discussions on here, not just on this thread but on others too, with the very same posters who defend this guy or offer highly charitable interpretations of his verbal diarrhoea, not to mention the awful policies.

I can only surmise that they're quite comfortable with sexual assault; pathological lying; nepotism; destruction of the environment; mocking of the disabled; the courting of white supremacists and neo-nazis; general demagoguery and scam-artistry etc.

Ok so he convinces a 52 year old feminist stranger to try on a lace body suit because he’s thinking of buying it for some girl. Think about that for a minute.

He goes with her to the dressing room where he pulls down her tights, grabs her by the pussy and sticks his knob half way, or maybe all the way (fnarr fnarr. See what I did there girls?) into her.
In a public dressing room. In a presumably busy department store. With her tights half on.

Carrol declines to call this rape as it doesn’t compare to what other victims have suffered. What a Martyr. No charges pressed either. Book sales will do thank you.
Her new book is called “why do we need men?” Or some such bollocks, and this is its main selling point.

If her accusation sounds plausible to you two then you need a half a kick in the nuts each.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:19 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

Ok so he convinces a 52 year old feminist stranger to try on a lace body suit because he’s thinking of buying it for some girl. Think about that for a minute.

He goes with her to the dressing room where he pulls down her tights, grabs her by the pussy and sticks his knob half way, or maybe all the way (fnarr fnarr. See what I did there girls?) into her.
In a public dressing room. In a presumably busy department store. With her tights half on.

Carrol declines to call this rape as it doesn’t compare to what other victims have suffered. What a Martyr. No charges pressed either. Book sales will do thank you.
Her new book is called “why do we need men?” Or some such bollocks, and this is its main selling point.

If her accusation sounds plausible to you two then you need a half a kick in the nuts each.

On the other hand Trump has admitted to sexually assaulting women, regarding it as a benefit of celebrity. And he lied when he said that he had never met the woman. So obviously it's utterly implausible that the self-confessed sexual assaulter and liar would actually have committed a sexual assault and lied about it.

Totally implausible.

Note that I'm not saying that it happened. It's just that we are talking plausibility here. And it is entirely in keeping with the character of the man, entirely consistent with behaviour that dozens of women have accused him of and entirely consistent with behaviour that he admits.

It's possible that it didn't happen, of course. Maybe this time he is falsely accused. But is it plausible that it did happen? Well... depends what you are willing to overlook in order to pretend that this scumbag isn't exactly the sort of scumbag who would do something like this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:29 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

Let's see, we have a self-confessed sex pest/perv who has been accused by at least 15 other women of having sexually assaulted them and whose accounts are not entirely inconsistent with this accuser. So, yeah, I'd be willing to lend this more than a glib reply. But then you have form for that don't you?

What was it again, the lesbians on the bus were asking for it or brought it on themselves?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:30 pm 

BokJock wrote:
This, so much this.

He is saying what he is doing or has done - literally saying it, the words are coming out of his mouth.
How are people on here, that can write in complete sentences, defending this?!?

They are on the wind up or we are on Bizarro World - difficult to explain otherwise.

It's the Modern World, never admit you were wrong or made a mistake. Especially on the Internet! God forbid! :uhoh:

Supported Trump in 2016, voted for him and told everyone about it on Bookface? Just keep on saying you support him now. Doesn't matter what he does.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:33 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
Santa wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

You know that wasn't an actual quote?

I presume that you are trying to infer that he's an idiot?

It's perfectly obvious that he is referring to a hypothetical conversation.

Imply rather than infer? Or is the charge he's not even convinced by his own inferring?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:51 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

Let's see, we have a self-confessed sex pest/perv who has been accused by at least 15 other women of having sexually assaulted them and whose accounts are not entirely inconsistent with this accuser. So, yeah, I'd be willing to lend this more than a glib reply. But then you have form for that don't you?

What was it again, the lesbians on the bus were asking for it or brought it on themselves?

I think it’s 24 women. And that last line of yours is the very essence of glib. The rest is just waffle.

I don’t believe her story, though I’ll be happy to drop half a Jussie Smollett if she presses charges or other evidence arises.
You’re clearly fully committed though. Good man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

I think it’s 24 women. And that last line of yours is the very essence of glib. The rest is just waffle.

I don’t believe her story, though I’ll be happy to drop half a Jussie Smollett if she presses charges or other evidence arises.

do you believe any of the 24?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:43 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

What's "just waffle"?

You don't believe her story based, in part, on the brief and public nature of the alleged assault. But that matches the accounts of a number of other accusers. Think a department store changing room is too public, what about first class on an aircraft?

And this may come as a shock, but not every victim of rape or assault necessarily presses charges.

And we have the accused's self-confessed behaviour.

And we have you, blithely dismissing one possible victim, among many. Glibly victim blaming two more (actual victims in this case as the assault is indisputable).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm 

I’m unfamiliar with their stories Bokjock, and I don’t really fancy reading up on all 24, but if you post the details of your top 5 I’ll have a look and let you know.
I presume the courts would be best placed to decide.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:00 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

What's "just waffle"?

You don't believe her story based, in part, on the brief and public nature of the alleged assault. But that matches the accounts of a number of other accusers. Think a department store changing room is too public, what about first class on an aircraft?

And this may come as a shock, but not every victim of rape or assault necessarily presses charges.

And we have the accused's self-confessed behaviour.

And we have you, blithely dismissing one possible victim, among many. Glibly victim blaming two more (actual victims in this case as the assault is indisputable).

Quote me or go fück yourself.
I respect your right to believe everything you hear.
Getting worked up when others don’t really marks you out as a dickhead though, not that that needed any extra signage.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:59 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
I’m unfamiliar with their stories Bokjock, and I don’t really fancy reading up on all 24, but if you post the details of your top 5 I’ll have a look and let you know.

If we assume that there is a 5% chance that any given allegation is true then on the numbers Trump has definitely commited at least 1 rape. Amiright?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:22 pm 

Santa wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:

If we assume that there is a 5% chance that any given allegation is true then on the numbers Trump has definitely commited at least 1 rape. Amiright?

Tryhard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:58 pm 

It appears Santa my have failed maths as well as English.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:51 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:
4071 wrote:

Amazing isn't it?

I think she was in her early-to-mid 20s at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:54 pm 

No, supposedly happened in the 90s and she’s older than Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:59 pm 

Bowens wrote:

I suppose we should applaud Trump for not being an ageist in his sexual assaults. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:02 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Bowens wrote:

I suppose we should applaud Trump for not being an ageist in his sexual assaults. :twisted:

Yeah but he's sexist so you still miss out ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:04 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Bowens wrote:

Yeah but he's sexist so you still miss out ;)

With you on that one. :nod:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:32 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Bowens wrote:

Older feminist and a journalist. Three things that would scare him off by themselves never mind all together.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:29 am 

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
13h
China gets 91% of its Oil from the Straight, Japan 62%, & many other countries likewise. So why are we protecting the shipping lanes for other countries (many years) for zero compensation. All of these countries should be protecting their own ships on what has always been....

Chortle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:24 am 

So it’s all just an old school protection racket?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:09 am 

Sinkers wrote:

"That's a nice shipping lane you have there, it would be a shame if something happened to it..."

You can take the boy out of New York but...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:21 am 

Sinkers wrote:

So you reckon US taxpayers should pay millions a year keeping the shipping lanes open for trade competitors for free?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:30 am 

Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

So you reckon US taxpayers should pay millions a year keeping the shipping lanes open for trade competitors for free?

Gunboat diplomacy ?

I don't want the chinese navy policing anything but the orange one just invited them

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:40 am 

Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

I wonder if there is a single Trump suggestion that Santa would not immediately and instinctively defend?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:41 am 

4071 wrote:
Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

I wonder if there is a single Trump suggestion that Santa would not immediately and instinctively defend?

So you're saying they should do it for free? Like funding NATO?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:53 am 

Santa wrote:
4071 wrote:
Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

Just another way of saying 'Rule The World'... comes with privileges like going to war on more other countries than any other country has in a century.

Sorry... don't let me interrupt your Victim Song.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:13 am 

Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

The US benefits enormously from free and safe shipping lanes. Just because other nations do as well ism;t really a serious argument for stopping doing it.

In much the same way as the Royal Navy defends shipping lanes and prevents piracy.

You want to be a world player and have global influence, that's the price of admission

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:32 am 

Just why is there an increased risk to shipping in the strait at the moment? Why is there an increased US presence, costing them even more than usual?
It ain't so that Japan and China can get their stuff home.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:51 am 

Saint wrote:
Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

The US benefits enormously from free and safe shipping lanes. Just because other nations do as well ism;t really a serious argument for stopping doing it.

In much the same way as the Royal Navy defends shipping lanes and prevents piracy.

You want to be a world player and have global influence, that's the price of admission

Righto.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 am 

Santa wrote:
Saint wrote:
Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

Righto.

so there was this nuclear arms deal with Iran that pretty much the entire planet signed ; this led to Iran stopping all nuclear arms development ; now Iran do some unsavoury sh1t but then again they've plenty of company, Saudi Arabia - a key US ally....and maybe a little more controversially Israel amongst plenty of others ; anyway they all get up to all sorts of stuff ; none of them are called up on any of this stuff except Iran ; anyway, back to the Iran Nuclear Arms deal ; its been verified by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran were and probably still are fully compliant ; now the US and only the US decides to bail out of this deal (they dropped the Nuclear Arms part of it), because of the stuff only (?) Iran is doing, and cripples further the Iranian economy ......so tell me who created the problem ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:38 am 

ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Santa wrote:
Saint wrote:
Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

Righto.

so there was this nuclear arms deal with Iran that pretty much the entire planet signed ; this led to Iran stopping all nuclear arms development ; now Iran do some unsavoury sh1t but then again they've plenty of company, Saudi Arabia - a key US ally....and maybe a little more controversially Israel amongst plenty of others ; anyway they all get up to all sorts of stuff ; none of them are called up on any of this stuff except Iran ; anyway, back to the Iran Nuclear Arms deal ; its been verified by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran were and probably still are fully compliant ; now the US and only the US decides to bail out of this deal (they dropped the Nuclear Arms part of it), because of the stuff only (?) Iran is doing, and cripples further the Iranian economy ......so tell me who created the problem ?

Trump? It's Trump isn't it?

I did laugh at the idea that only Iran gets called up. It was so partial it almost undermined the whole post.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:43 am 

Santa wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:

Trump? It's Trump isn't it?

I did laugh at the idea that only Iran gets called up. It was so partial it almost undermined the whole post.

the guy that backed out of a deal with a party that was complying with its terms under a deal ?......I guess its the art of the deal really.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:53 pm 

Ewinkum wrote:

Sadly many rape victims may cite some gullibility in hindsight, but you'd have to be tripping to think it's reasonable to try and shift blame to rally around such a point.

NB. above where it says cite the use of said word is of course interchangeable with sight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:27 pm 

piquant wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:

Sadly many rape victims may cite some gullibility in hindsight, but you'd have to be tripping to think it's reasonable to try and shift blame to rally around such a point.

NB. above where it says cite the use of said word is of course interchangeable with sight

This. Rape victims also cite guilt and even blaming themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:56 pm 

Zico wrote:

Frank Spencer on the right. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:23 pm 

Santa wrote:
4071 wrote:
Santa wrote:
Sinkers wrote:

So you're saying they are currently doing it for free out of the goodness of their heart out of some sense of benign benevolence and get no benefit from it whatsoever?

Tryhard gonna tryhard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2449, 2450, 2451, 2452, 2453, 2454, 2455 ... 2481  Next