Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: SA Politics thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:31 pm 

sorCrer wrote:
The real eye opener is this Agrizzi testimony. Everytime he opens his mouth he drops someone high up in deep shit. And it's not just one off cases of bribery. He is talking years of monthly payments.

And because he's incriminating himself in the process, one is more inclined to believe every word he says.

He must have some sort of plea deal, although I'm not sure whether SA criminal law has that option. But probably something like "we'll give you 20 years instead of 40 of you testify against them".

Be that as it may, it takes some balls of steel do give that type of testimony.

I don't think he's feeling very safe at the moment. I wouldn't if I were him. Don't be surprised if he is found with 27 knife wounds in his back; worst case of suicide ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:40 pm 

Slightly of topic, but I had a bit of a political argument with my know-it-all brother, his wife and her mom.

They were carrying on about all this corruption, when I reminded them of the Information Scandal. They're exceptionally thick, arguing that I'm making things up :lol:

Then I did an interesting thing: I had the interwebz calculate the 2019 value of the money involved in the scandal of 1982. I couldn't count the zeros :lol: They managed to make the current corruption look like small change.

And the Smits from Springs were the Agrizzis of yesteryear.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 pm 

Lemoentjie wrote:
My sister-in-law just sent me a message saying that in their British newspaper today there was a story about an interracial kiss on 7de Laan causing an outrage in SA? I hadn't heard anything about this, although I don't follow the show. Is this foreign media trying to stir some tensions?? Newspaper is 'The Times' for reference.

I'm in front of the news all day every day and I haven't seen anything about that at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 pm 

troglodiet wrote:
Slightly of topic, but I had a bit of a political argument with my know-it-all brother, his wife and her mom.

They were carrying on about all this corruption, when I reminded them of the Information Scandal. They're exceptionally thick, arguing that I'm making things up :lol:

Then I did an interesting thing: I had the interwebz calculate the 2019 value of the money involved in the scandal of 1982. I couldn't count the zeros :lol: They managed to make the current corruption look like small change.

Any links?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:54 pm 

Sandstorm wrote:
troglodiet wrote:

Any links?

2nd cousins I'd have thought. He does come from there and it is Springs...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 pm 

sorCrer wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
troglodiet wrote:

Any links?

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:21 pm 

sorCrer wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
troglodiet wrote:

Any links?

2nd cousins? FFS!!!

That's just about on par with marrying outside your family. Which is frowned upon.

The Springs motto: if she isn't even good enough for her own brother, why would she be good enough for anybody else.

About the Information Scandal: JFGI.

Smit murders: read the book "The Super Afrikaners" (I think that is the correct title).

Explains quite a bit. Connie Mulder. John Voster. Lang Hendrik. Scum.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:45 pm 

troglodiet wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
troglodiet wrote:

Any links?

2nd cousins? FFS!!!

That's just about on par with marrying outside your family. Which is frowned upon.

The Springs motto: if she isn't even good enough for her own brother, why would she be good enough for anybody else.

About the Information Scandal: JFGI.

Smit murders: read the book "The Super Afrikaners" (I think that is the correct title).

Explains quite a bit. Connie Mulder. John Voster. Lang Hendrik. Scum.

Eschelle Rudi and was it The Citizen newspaper?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:09 pm 

Chilli wrote:
Eschelle Rudi and was it The Citizen newspaper?

Rhoodie.

Yeah was the Citizen, and the Washington Star.

I personally think Rhoodie was the fall guy for Vorster and Mulder.

Much like Wouter Basson and others were for Magnus Malan.

The Nats were masters at fcukinh up a country, and throwing their own under the bus.

Interestingly, and I can vouch for this: Vorster called for a commission of enquiry into the Freemasons for "anti- Afrikaner" sentiments. The Masons cooperated, on condition that other secret societies are also investigated. No negative findings against the Masons, multiple against the Broederbond. Vorster would later give special permission for non-white Masons to attend other Lodges, where they could sit down for meals with whites - which was illegal at the time. These black Masons were party of the American black constitution (Prince Hall Masons) but thereafter became members of the Grand Lodge of South Africa. As far back as 1971 of memory serves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:07 pm 

sorCrer wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
My sister-in-law just sent me a message saying that in their British newspaper today there was a story about an interracial kiss on 7de Laan causing an outrage in SA? I hadn't heard anything about this, although I don't follow the show. Is this foreign media trying to stir some tensions?? Newspaper is 'The Times' for reference.

I'm in front of the news all day every day and I haven't seen anything about that at all.

It's a bit bizarre. Maybe a slow news day at the Times...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:16 am 

2 thoughts about the whole Schweizer-Reneke saga:
- the whole thing is virtue signaling and PC bullshit
- Elena Barkhuizen is kind of a MILF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:15 am 

Frequent Flyer wrote:
2 thoughts about the whole Schweizer-Reneke saga:
- the whole thing is virtue signaling and PC bullshit
- Elena Barkhuizen is kind of a MILF

Yup.
Isn't she quite young?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:48 am 

troglodiet wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The real eye opener is this Agrizzi testimony. Everytime he opens his mouth he drops someone high up in deep shit. And it's not just one off cases of bribery. He is talking years of monthly payments.

And because he's incriminating himself in the process, one is more inclined to believe every word he says.

He must have some sort of plea deal, although I'm not sure whether SA criminal law has that option. But probably something like "we'll give you 20 years instead of 40 of you testify against them".

Be that as it may, it takes some balls of steel do give that type of testimony.

I don't think he's feeling very safe at the moment. I wouldn't if I were him. Don't be surprised if he is found with 27 knife wounds in his back; worst case of suicide ever.

He does seem to have a mountain of documentation to back up his allegations, though.

The various recipients of Bosasa's largesse are undoubtedly trying to paint him as a liar trying to save his skin, (indeed, Jiba has already tried to use that in her defence), but he does seem to have hard evidence to back up what he's saying.

But yes, I can't see him living to a ripe old age.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:55 am 

Lemoentjie wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:

It's a bit bizarre. Maybe a slow news day at the Times...

I did see something on News24 which said that the actors involved had had hate mail. Didn't read it, though.

[Edit] Here you go.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:43 am 

People still watch Sewende Laan? Sickening.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:20 am 

Ja and it’s not even the first “scandal” I vaguely remember there was some or other ruckus a while ago and all the tannies was going on about a boycott of some sort. I had a bit of schadenfreude about it. All these vet gat tannies had their panties in a bunch because their favourite show dared to “stuff this kak down their throats”. I was hoping it would get canceled, firstly because it is an utter rubbish show and secondly that darn tune is so bloody irritating. Luckily I married n wife that prefers more reality TV than soaps. Some of my aunts though x(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:41 am 

Average Joe wrote:
Ja and it’s not even the first “scandal” I vaguely remember there was some or other ruckus a while ago and all the tannies was going on about a boycott of some sort. I had a bit of schadenfreude about it. All these vet gat tannies had their panties in a bunch because their favourite show dared to “stuff this kak down their throats”. I was hoping it would get canceled, firstly because it is an utter rubbish show and secondly that darn tune is so bloody irritating. Luckily I married n wife that prefers more reality TV than soaps. Some of my aunts though x(

The only thing worse than soaps is reality tv.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:15 am 

handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:

DUDE......I love Bear Grylls and Primal Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:30 am 

handyman wrote:

Yes in my ramhok.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:11 am 

OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:

Yes in my ramhok.

Aggenee oom. Ek en die laaitie speel buite met die bal as daai stront op is.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:20 am 

handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:

Yes in my ramhok.

Aggenee oom. Ek en die laaitie speel buite met die bal as daai stront op is.

Daai moet jy doen maak nie saak wat op is nie.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:05 am 

I don't watch it either and don't care about any incidents on it, I was just more surprised that the story turned up in a very respectable British newspaper. And of course it gives the tannies something to get angry about.

This whole Schweizer-Reneke thing is ridiculous. Only in SA is a woman suspended on the basis of a photo that has no context.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 am 

Lemoentjie wrote:
This whole Schweizer-Reneke thing is ridiculous. Only in SA is a woman suspended on the basis of a photo that has no context.

Did they suspend Margaret van Wyk? Vokken onnoselle donners. :x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:28 am 

OomPB wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:

How can you say her photo have no content? Are you a moffie?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:40 am 

OomPB wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:

Stry jy met jouself, Oom Pissbroek?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 am 

sorCrer wrote:
OomPB wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:

Stry jy met jouself, Oom Pissbroek?

Nee keer vir Margeret se wickets

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 am 

Hy die verkeerde fokon Magriet beet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 am 

OomPB wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:

Is there any evidence that Barkuizen ordered the black and white children to separate tables?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:54 am 

Oh wait I've just been whooshed :lol: I knew I had heard the name Margaret van Wyk somewhere before...

Last edited by Lemoentjie on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:55 am 

Lemoentjie wrote:
OomPB wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:

Is there any evidence that Barkuizen ordered the black and white children to separate tables?

Wie is Barkhuizen? :shock: Ek praat van Margeret.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:55 am 

Lemoentjie wrote:
Oh wait I've just been whooshed :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:58 am 

Average Joe wrote:

Oom is n dom fokken poes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:58 am 

handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:

What do you consider to be realty TV? I'm not talking about shit like big brother and the Kardashian's here if that' s what you mean. The wife likes stuff like Amazing spaces, some cooking shows, those shows were they explain how some old machines use to work and those guys with the pawn shop. She also likes historical programs and programs about nature. I don't watch much TV besides rugby but sometimes when I'm not busy on the farm and we happen to be together I'll watch with her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:04 pm 

I think you mean 'documentaries', reality tv is things like Kardashian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:10 pm 

Lemoentjie wrote:
I think you mean 'documentaries', reality tv is things like Kardashian

Most of the stuff i mentioned gets aired on realty channels. We are not subscribers so I'm not 100% sure about this but was informed by a "friend" were we get them from that that was the case.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:32 pm 

sorCrer wrote:
Average Joe wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wooshed met Margeret se poes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:55 pm 

sorCrer wrote:
Average Joe wrote:

Jy kan hom uit Blou Bul Land gaan haal, maar jy kan nie die Blou Bul uit hom haal nie...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:59 pm 

:uhoh:

The state of this thread perfectly encapsulates the utter clusterfuck that is SA politics.
Mind you, I’m not surprised DumbAss voters would rather talk about Sewende Laan than their dumpster fire of a party.

http://politicsweb.co.za/documents/why- ... -gwen-ngwe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:55 pm 

Killface wrote:
:uhoh:

The state of this thread perfectly encapsulates the utter clusterfuck that is SA politics.
Mind you, I’m not surprised DumbAss voters would rather talk about Sewende Laan than their dumpster fire of a party.

http://politicsweb.co.za/documents/why- ... -gwen-ngwe

Welcome back poes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:09 pm 

I see Helen is suggesting a tax revolt

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next