Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13989
Location: Sarnath in the land of Mnar
Was at Hagstravaganza in Sligo this weekend. Oh good fúck am I getting too old for this shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4917
Location: 'ertfordshire
happyhooker wrote:
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Cf verdant, deya..... the list is long.

Quite taken with pressure drop's rock rivers trees atmo and mikkeller's dry hopped Nelson sachin barrell aged in chardonnay barrels is very good too.

That's good to hear, just ordered some from them.
I see one of Verdant's collabs with P Drop, an Apricot DIPA had to be recalled as the puree they used started coagulating in the can!!!

Looking to try and get to Tottenham again 24th August. That's the bank holiday weekend but looks like we've got passes! Hope to get to The Experiment that day as well.

Yea, it was delicious on draught!!

I'll see if I'm around, although with dad it's hard to tell at the moment

Bugger.......hope they do a re-brew!

No worries, that did cross my mind as I posted
Hope all is as good as it can be


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
Hellraiser wrote:
Was at Hagstravaganza in Sligo this weekend. Oh good fúck am I getting too old for this shit.

A few of my mates were there. They're destroyed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13989
Location: Sarnath in the land of Mnar
happyhooker wrote:
Hellraiser wrote:
Was at Hagstravaganza in Sligo this weekend. Oh good fúck am I getting too old for this shit.

A few of my mates were there. They're destroyed.



Woke up topless in a pool of coke on Sunday morning with no memory of anything after about 11pm. No idea how the fúck I got back to the Airbnb but one of the lads said I almost took the knocker off the front door, failed on the first attempt to enter once he opened it, and said nothing other than "fúckin' women" before stumbling in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
Hellraiser wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Hellraiser wrote:
Was at Hagstravaganza in Sligo this weekend. Oh good fúck am I getting too old for this shit.

A few of my mates were there. They're destroyed.



Woke up topless in a pool of coke on Sunday morning with no memory of anything after about 11pm. No idea how the fúck I got back to the Airbnb but one of the lads said I almost took the knocker off the front door, failed on the first attempt to enter once he opened it, and said nothing other than "fúckin' women" before stumbling in.

Coke and hookers are an interesting mix


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 1352
Location: Christchurch
The beer list for Beervana is out

https://beervana.co.nz/2019-beer-list

470 beers pouring from 75 breweries, the most they have ever had. Going to be a massive weekend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10942
JPNZ wrote:
The beer list for Beervana is out

https://beervana.co.nz/2019-beer-list

470 beers pouring from 75 breweries, the most they have ever had. Going to be a massive weekend


No Boundary Road, I’m shocked.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1688
happyhooker wrote:
In other news, kernel will be opening a tap room again in an arch next to the brewery.

I'll let you know when it's open, we start work on Wednesday


Thats cool. I wasn't sure why they stopped the taproom a couple of years ago. Was it facilities or they didn't fancy the hassle of serving punters?

I really like the Bermondsey beer mile and it is my go to place for taking visitors to London but I can't help but wondering if it will get too popular. Too many pissed people, too many groups of lairy blokes. I'm just pessimistic that good things go shit eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
mikerob wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
In other news, kernel will be opening a tap room again in an arch next to the brewery.

I'll let you know when it's open, we start work on Wednesday


Thats cool. I wasn't sure why they stopped the taproom a couple of years ago. Was it facilities or they didn't fancy the hassle of serving punters?

I really like the Bermondsey beer mile and it is my go to place for taking visitors to London but I can't help but wondering if it will get too popular. Too many pissed people, too many groups of lairy blokes. I'm just pessimistic that good things go shit eventually.

A combination of the drunken hordes combined with the fact that they needed more space for the actual brewery.
It did become a bit stag do central for a while which means I haven't actually drunk along here for ages.
They've now got a dedicated arch as I think they've seen the amount of money others are making along the way. Remember, selling a pint of beer from your taproom is worth the same as selling 3.5 pints over someone else's bar.

Now if only these deliveries would turn up........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1688
That’s interesting about profit margins - I didn’t know the numbers.

Brew by Numbers have done a nice job with their taproom and host events during the week as well - I’ve been to a couple of cheese and beer tastings there.

Sundays in Bermondsey are more chilled than Saturdays. I haven’t actually seen any trouble from the stags but there can be a fine line going from boisterous to annoying to unpleasant.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am
Posts: 1138
mikerob wrote:
That’s interesting about profit margins - I didn’t know the numbers.

Brew by Numbers have done a nice job with their taproom and host events during the week as well - I’ve been to a couple of cheese and beer tastings there.

Sundays in Bermondsey are more chilled than Saturdays. I haven’t actually seen any trouble from the stags but there can be a fine line going from boisterous to annoying to unpleasant.

A friend has a small brewery and a very small pub. He sells a barrel for about £100 wholesale, or £4.50 a pint at his pub (£320 ish) Obviously there are extra overheads of a property but you are cutting out a lot of middlemen.

I enjoyed the Moor taproom last time I was in Bermondsey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
dinsdale wrote:
mikerob wrote:
That’s interesting about profit margins - I didn’t know the numbers.

Brew by Numbers have done a nice job with their taproom and host events during the week as well - I’ve been to a couple of cheese and beer tastings there.

Sundays in Bermondsey are more chilled than Saturdays. I haven’t actually seen any trouble from the stags but there can be a fine line going from boisterous to annoying to unpleasant.

A friend has a small brewery and a very small pub. He sells a barrel for about £100 wholesale, or £4.50 a pint at his pub (£320 ish) Obviously there are extra overheads of a property but you are cutting out a lot of middlemen.

I enjoyed the Moor taproom last time I was in Bermondsey.

Thank you.

Which brewery if you don't mind saying?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am
Posts: 1138
happyhooker wrote:
dinsdale wrote:
mikerob wrote:
That’s interesting about profit margins - I didn’t know the numbers.

Brew by Numbers have done a nice job with their taproom and host events during the week as well - I’ve been to a couple of cheese and beer tastings there.

Sundays in Bermondsey are more chilled than Saturdays. I haven’t actually seen any trouble from the stags but there can be a fine line going from boisterous to annoying to unpleasant.

A friend has a small brewery and a very small pub. He sells a barrel for about £100 wholesale, or £4.50 a pint at his pub (£320 ish) Obviously there are extra overheads of a property but you are cutting out a lot of middlemen.

I enjoyed the Moor taproom last time I was in Bermondsey.

Thank you.

Which brewery if you don't mind saying?

Brightwater. More trad than the ones you usually deal with but local to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
dinsdale wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
dinsdale wrote:
mikerob wrote:
That’s interesting about profit margins - I didn’t know the numbers.

Brew by Numbers have done a nice job with their taproom and host events during the week as well - I’ve been to a couple of cheese and beer tastings there.

Sundays in Bermondsey are more chilled than Saturdays. I haven’t actually seen any trouble from the stags but there can be a fine line going from boisterous to annoying to unpleasant.

A friend has a small brewery and a very small pub. He sells a barrel for about £100 wholesale, or £4.50 a pint at his pub (£320 ish) Obviously there are extra overheads of a property but you are cutting out a lot of middlemen.

I enjoyed the Moor taproom last time I was in Bermondsey.

Thank you.

Which brewery if you don't mind saying?

Brightwater. More trad than the ones you usually deal with but local to me.


I've had a couple of their beers. Good, solid brews, nothing fancy about them but very drinkable. Remind me a bit of redemption up my way, but you're right, I live in a ridiculous area for beer and you can lose track sometimes.

Because of dad's health I've been spending a decent amount of time in ealing recently and the only pub I'll pop to is just round the corner, but have become reaquainted with the joy of a few pints of very well kept pride. Comfortably reassuring, as it often can be difficult to find decent cask round my way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am
Posts: 1138
happyhooker wrote:
dinsdale wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
dinsdale wrote:
mikerob wrote:
That’s interesting about profit margins - I didn’t know the numbers.

Brew by Numbers have done a nice job with their taproom and host events during the week as well - I’ve been to a couple of cheese and beer tastings there.

Sundays in Bermondsey are more chilled than Saturdays. I haven’t actually seen any trouble from the stags but there can be a fine line going from boisterous to annoying to unpleasant.

A friend has a small brewery and a very small pub. He sells a barrel for about £100 wholesale, or £4.50 a pint at his pub (£320 ish) Obviously there are extra overheads of a property but you are cutting out a lot of middlemen.

I enjoyed the Moor taproom last time I was in Bermondsey.

Thank you.

Which brewery if you don't mind saying?

Brightwater. More trad than the ones you usually deal with but local to me.


I've had a couple of their beers. Good, solid brews, nothing fancy about them but very drinkable. Remind me a bit of redemption up my way, but you're right, I live in a ridiculous area for beer and you can lose track sometimes.

Because of dad's health I've been spending a decent amount of time in ealing recently and the only pub I'll pop to is just round the corner, but have become reaquainted with the joy of a few pints of very well kept pride. Comfortably reassuring, as it often can be difficult to find decent cask round my way.

I occasionally pop in to the Surrey Hills brewery when out cycling. Not the most salubrious establishment - a handful of seats round some stacked palettes - but £2.70 a pint for beer that's had to travel a maximum of 20 metres is rather good value also. I really rate their beers. They are reasonably common round my way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
I had a few when I was working out in guildford. Nice

Visited one brewery out there that looked like it'd be a perfect cycling taproom. Firebird. Solid if not spectacular beers. Owner's sa nice bloke too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 am
Posts: 1138
happyhooker wrote:
I had a few when I was working out in guildford. Nice

Visited one brewery out there that looked like it'd be a perfect cycling taproom. Firebird. Solid if not spectacular beers. Owner's sa nice bloke too.

I'll check it out sometime.

I think I met one of the firebird guys at Twickenham brewery before a Quins game. Firebird is yet another John King (King & Barnes) inspired brewery IIRC. Most of the recent breweries is Sussex have some K&B connection.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
dinsdale wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
I had a few when I was working out in guildford. Nice

Visited one brewery out there that looked like it'd be a perfect cycling taproom. Firebird. Solid if not spectacular beers. Owner's sa nice bloke too.

I'll check it out sometime.

I think I met one of the firebird guys at Twickenham brewery before a Quins game. Firebird is yet another John King (King & Barnes) inspired brewery IIRC. Most of the recent breweries is Sussex have some K&B connection.

I went there before a Twickenham game recently and was really disappointed. They were rammed, the yard was a pig sty, they had 2 staff on and 2 beers on offer, one of which was diacetyled to fúck.

Unless people tell me otherwise, I'd be reluctant to return


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Cf verdant, deya..... the list is long.

Quite taken with pressure drop's rock rivers trees atmo and mikkeller's dry hopped Nelson sachin barrell aged in chardonnay barrels is very good too.

That's good to hear, just ordered some from them.
I see one of Verdant's collabs with P Drop, an Apricot DIPA had to be recalled as the puree they used started coagulating in the can!!!

Looking to try and get to Tottenham again 24th August. That's the bank holiday weekend but looks like we've got passes! Hope to get to The Experiment that day as well.

Just having another one of rocks etc. Fúcking outstanding. I'm quite tired of sweet juicebombs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15729
Off to Beervana tomorrow. The day session. x(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4917
Location: 'ertfordshire
happyhooker wrote:
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Cf verdant, deya..... the list is long.

Quite taken with pressure drop's rock rivers trees atmo and mikkeller's dry hopped Nelson sachin barrell aged in chardonnay barrels is very good too.

That's good to hear, just ordered some from them.
I see one of Verdant's collabs with P Drop, an Apricot DIPA had to be recalled as the puree they used started coagulating in the can!!!

Looking to try and get to Tottenham again 24th August. That's the bank holiday weekend but looks like we've got passes! Hope to get to The Experiment that day as well.

Just having another one of rocks etc. Fúcking outstanding. I'm quite tired of sweet juicebombs

Yep, I've got a couple of cans left. Picked up some cans of their Before You Laugh 5.8 wheat pale. Lovely summer's day beer.
24th August taproom visits now off. Bloody engineering works all weekend!! No trains running south of Stevenage and the replacement bus service ends at Potters Bar. Gutted, though will rearrange in September


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 1352
Location: Christchurch
Ted. wrote:
Off to Beervana tomorrow. The day session. x(


How'd you enjoy it Ted? I went to friday evening and saturday evening sessions. Great to see small chch brewery Wilderness take out top spot with their Maple stout.

Top beers for me according to my untappd

Wilderness - Maple like Jagger
Epic - XXL
Nomad - Powder day
Panhead - wham bam
Tiny Rebel - Stay puft


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Cf verdant, deya..... the list is long.

Quite taken with pressure drop's rock rivers trees atmo and mikkeller's dry hopped Nelson sachin barrell aged in chardonnay barrels is very good too.

That's good to hear, just ordered some from them.
I see one of Verdant's collabs with P Drop, an Apricot DIPA had to be recalled as the puree they used started coagulating in the can!!!

Looking to try and get to Tottenham again 24th August. That's the bank holiday weekend but looks like we've got passes! Hope to get to The Experiment that day as well.

Just having another one of rocks etc. Fúcking outstanding. I'm quite tired of sweet juicebombs

Yep, I've got a couple of cans left. Picked up some cans of their Before You Laugh 5.8 wheat pale. Lovely summer's day beer.
24th August taproom visits now off. Bloody engineering works all weekend!! No trains running south of Stevenage and the replacement bus service ends at Potters Bar. Gutted, though will rearrange in September

Probably best (if you'd want me to attend!)

Although I did have the afternoon off duty yesterday afternoon and popped up there to try out their new releases. Rivers, rocks trees (or geography as we've nicknamed it) still my favourite of their current IPAs.

It was interesting and heartening to see spurs and villa fans happily drinking together.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16901
Picked up a bottle of the Epic Triple Alpha on the way home.

Bit much to be honest, the extra alcohol gets in the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10942
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Picked up a bottle of the Epic Triple Alpha on the way home.

Bit much to be honest, the extra alcohol gets in the way.


I recently picked up a mixed 6 of Epic cans. Other than Love & the Sabro they were pretty average.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
A salutary tale doing the rounds atmo.

Northern monk do a pineapple and ginger ipa (I've never had it), but sent it out to a bar without a pump clip.

The bar owner did what he always does and googled 'beer name' pump clip to get an image to print out.

Never google 'grannys mix pump clip'

Really, really never do this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15729
JPNZ wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Off to Beervana tomorrow. The day session. x(


How'd you enjoy it Ted? I went to friday evening and saturday evening sessions. Great to see small chch brewery Wilderness take out top spot with their Maple stout.

Top beers for me according to my untappd

Wilderness - Maple like Jagger
Epic - XXL
Nomad - Powder day
Panhead - wham bam
Tiny Rebel - Stay puft


I don't think I tried any of those. :lol:

It was great to see Tiny Rebel Brewery there, I've hugely enjoyed their beers before and did so this time. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15729
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Picked up a bottle of the Epic Triple Alpha on the way home.

Bit much to be honest, the extra alcohol gets in the way.



You should visit Baylands on the way home. That's if you're still out Eastbourne way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16664
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
We had a Qualifying Final match for our Prems team today out in a notoriously shithouse Northern Suburb called Elizabeth. One of Adelaide's best craft beer bottle shops is out that way so we swung by on the way home...it was amazing, especially for such a shithole suburb: Firestone Walker; Cloudwater; Quiet Deeds; any number of famous brews...I got stage fright and came away with a 6-pack of Hawkers XPA and a 330 of Prancing Pony's Pagan Empire (an Imperial Pale, rather than an Indian Pale), which is delicious...we're back out there tomorrow, must do better...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 1352
Location: Christchurch
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Picked up a bottle of the Epic Triple Alpha on the way home.

Bit much to be honest, the extra alcohol gets in the way.


I quite liked the Triple alpha, grabbed one of these last weekend. I had a few tastings at Beervana, Its sweet like barley wine almost, but at 14% very easy to drink...

Image

5.5 Standard drinks at 500ml :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10767
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
The classic white cans of Steinlager are back out. :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15729
Had some Spezial K on the weekend. Very nice and quite traditional for a Garage Project offering. I was a bit sliw on the day, so will need to ask them the obvious question.

https://garageproject.co.nz/products/spezial-k


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1487
Ted. wrote:
Had some Spezial K on the weekend. Very nice and quite traditional for a Garage Project offering. I was a bit sliw on the day, so will need to ask them the obvious question.

https://garageproject.co.nz/products/spezial-k


I've been generally underwhelmed by what craft beer I've sampled over the past 10 years , here in NZ.

Not a big fan of Ales, IPA, APA or Pilsener.

I prefer Dunkel or Scwarzbier.

Is there any NZ brewery that does these at a price that doesn't suggest application for a second mortgage is required?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
This thread has been dormant for a while.

Anyway London lot. Kernel brewery's taproom is now serving beer and will be open to the great unwashed from Saturday.
Unit 7 dockley rd industrial estate se16 3sf

Last night was the soft launch.

In entirely unrelated news, my head is minging today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4917
Location: 'ertfordshire
happyhooker wrote:
This thread has been dormant for a while.

Anyway London lot. Kernel brewery's taproom is now serving beer and will be open to the great unwashed from Saturday.
Unit 7 dockley rd industrial estate se16 3sf

Last night was the soft launch.

In entirely unrelated news, my head is minging today.

:lol:
Is it anywhere near BBNO taproom?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
This thread has been dormant for a while.

Anyway London lot. Kernel brewery's taproom is now serving beer and will be open to the great unwashed from Saturday.
Unit 7 dockley rd industrial estate se16 3sf

Last night was the soft launch.

In entirely unrelated news, my head is minging today.

:lol:
Is it anywhere near BBNO taproom?

5-6 mins away

And moor
And cloudwater
And........loads more


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:39 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17344
Christ I am going to to have to make time to return to Bermondsay some time soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4917
Location: 'ertfordshire
happyhooker wrote:
SaintK wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
This thread has been dormant for a while.

Anyway London lot. Kernel brewery's taproom is now serving beer and will be open to the great unwashed from Saturday.
Unit 7 dockley rd industrial estate se16 3sf

Last night was the soft launch.

In entirely unrelated news, my head is minging today.

:lol:
Is it anywhere near BBNO taproom?

5-6 mins away

And moor
And cloudwater
And........loads more

...............oh dear. I still haven't been to Enid St yet. Bermondsey has got to be done!
Can get directly to London Bridge from Stevenage station now so no excuses
Got a new taproom opened nearby only a couple of miles away.
They seem to be trying hard at Belgian beers in both draft and bottle. May have to check a few names out with you as I don't know my Gueuze from my Lambic. Or are they the same :lol:


Last edited by SaintK on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21027
Saintk and unseen, let me know when you're around, my trips are somewhat subsidised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17344
happyhooker wrote:
Saintk and unseen, let me know when you're around, my trips are somewhat subsidised.

Oh I will rightly! With work (and the weekends) being mad this last while I haven't been out of Bristol for a fair while now, need to just make a bit of time for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 45jumper, Benthos, Big D, BokJock, camroc1, crash 669, Dougie, Edinburgh01, EverReady, Ewinkum, Flyin Ryan, koroke hangareka, Lacrobat, La soule, Lazy Couch potato, le chat, Liathroidigloine, Lord Denning, message #2527204, RichieRich89, shereblue, Snooze, sturginho, themaddog, unseenwork, Winnie and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group