Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 111  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
CrazyIslander wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
This is a breakdown of the picks received:

Quote:
2019 pick (#4)
2021 pick - top 8 protected in 2021, defers to 2022 where it is unprotected
2023 pick swap
2024 pick unprotected
2025 pick swap

Can u explain that?


The NBA has a rule that prevents teams from trading away their draft picks in consecutive years, but a pick swap gets around that. They still have a pick in 23 and 25, it just might end up lower than it would have been.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8157
fonzeee wrote:
goeagles wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
The only question is whether the Pels could've gotten an all star for AD. And whether a year with Zion could've convinced AD to stay.


Thing is, AD kinda tanked his value by letting it be known he wasn’t going to resign for all but like 2 teams.

I would’ve really loved to have seen Zion, Jrue, and AD together. Oh well...

But yeah, the best player the Pels got is...Brandon Ingram? Even the Spurs shopping a disgruntled, injured Kawhi managed to get Demar Derozan out of it.


This is a way better haul than the Spurs got for Kawhi. A ton of draft picks and some players who could potentially show better outside a dysfunctional Lakers org (see Julius Randle, Dlo) compared to an overpaid Derozan, Poeltl and a late first, where Raptors also got Danny Green as part of the deal.

This also could go horribly wrong for the Lakers. They have something like $27 million in cap room. Last year they managed to get KCP, Stephenson and Rondo for $25 million. Maybe a decent organization could find some good value to fill that, but this is the Lakers. So they will likely either go for another star and have straight up garbage from 4-12 spots on the roster or they'll overpay some washed up names to come fill out the rotation. Let's say they get bounced early in the playoffs, with a future draft situation completely stripped of assets and a poorly run organization. AD might take a look at that, plus an aging Lebron and decide that a long term deal would be better with another franchise.


I would agree that overall this is better than what the Spurs got, it's just that there’s very little to show for it in terms of known quantities. And I’m a relatively big Lonzo fan.

As CI said, I just wonder if they could have gotten a star, especially since all the GS injuries have pretty much blown the West wide open next year. They could have convinced someone to take a swing for a title next year with a one-year AD rental, even if there was zero chance of resigning him. Hell, it just worked for Toronto.

I don’t think anybody in this deal, including the future draft picks, will ever rise to the level of even a DeRozan. Unfortunately for them this is a pretty weak draft, but let’s see what they do with the #4 pick.


I dunno. Derozan is pretty overrated. I wouldn't be shocked to see Ball or Ingram playing at his level next year if healthy. And these pick swaps are brilliant in how delayed they are. Lebron will be in his late 30s and early 40s by then and Davis might not even be on the team anymore. This could easily turn into a Boston-Brooklyn situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
Any college hoop fans here have an opinion on this Hunter guy? Apparently that’s a likely pick at 4 and the Pacers fans on the forum I lurk on seem to think quite highly of him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
goeagles wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
goeagles wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
The only question is whether the Pels could've gotten an all star for AD. And whether a year with Zion could've convinced AD to stay.


Thing is, AD kinda tanked his value by letting it be known he wasn’t going to resign for all but like 2 teams.

I would’ve really loved to have seen Zion, Jrue, and AD together. Oh well...

But yeah, the best player the Pels got is...Brandon Ingram? Even the Spurs shopping a disgruntled, injured Kawhi managed to get Demar Derozan out of it.


This is a way better haul than the Spurs got for Kawhi. A ton of draft picks and some players who could potentially show better outside a dysfunctional Lakers org (see Julius Randle, Dlo) compared to an overpaid Derozan, Poeltl and a late first, where Raptors also got Danny Green as part of the deal.

This also could go horribly wrong for the Lakers. They have something like $27 million in cap room. Last year they managed to get KCP, Stephenson and Rondo for $25 million. Maybe a decent organization could find some good value to fill that, but this is the Lakers. So they will likely either go for another star and have straight up garbage from 4-12 spots on the roster or they'll overpay some washed up names to come fill out the rotation. Let's say they get bounced early in the playoffs, with a future draft situation completely stripped of assets and a poorly run organization. AD might take a look at that, plus an aging Lebron and decide that a long term deal would be better with another franchise.


I would agree that overall this is better than what the Spurs got, it's just that there’s very little to show for it in terms of known quantities. And I’m a relatively big Lonzo fan.

As CI said, I just wonder if they could have gotten a star, especially since all the GS injuries have pretty much blown the West wide open next year. They could have convinced someone to take a swing for a title next year with a one-year AD rental, even if there was zero chance of resigning him. Hell, it just worked for Toronto.

I don’t think anybody in this deal, including the future draft picks, will ever rise to the level of even a DeRozan. Unfortunately for them this is a pretty weak draft, but let’s see what they do with the #4 pick.


I dunno. Derozan is pretty overrated. I wouldn't be shocked to see Ball or Ingram playing at his level next year if healthy. And these pick swaps are brilliant in how delayed they are. Lebron will be in his late 30s and early 40s by then and Davis might not even be on the team anymore. This could easily turn into a Boston-Brooklyn situation.


I think Derozan pretty quickly went from overrated to underrated after last year's playoffs, personally. He catches a lot of shit for all the midrange but he did have some very good seasons. He made 2nd team All-NBA once and has multiple All-Star appearances. Lonzo and Ingram might be All-Stars someday but they’re still a ways off IMO.

I’m kind of assuming Davis will inherit the Laker throne from Lebron, and will be a Laker for a long time.

They’ve been a shit show for the past few years, but generally the Lakers have almost always been competitive, and due to the perpetual attraction that is playing in LA and just being a Laker itself, I tend to think we should expect success.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17252
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
This is a breakdown of the picks received:

Quote:
2019 pick (#4)
2021 pick - top 8 protected in 2021, defers to 2022 where it is unprotected
2023 pick swap
2024 pick unprotected
2025 pick swap

Can u explain that?


The NBA has a rule that prevents teams from trading away their draft picks in consecutive years, but a pick swap gets around that. They still have a pick in 23 and 25, it just might end up lower than it would have been.

Jeez a lot depends on LeBron's longevity. But this could be mitigated by just signing all star players who want to come to LA. A lot has been said about All Stars not wanting to play with LeBron but I think guys just didn't want to live in Cleveland. LA is a lot more attractive. I think there's room for another $30m player. I'd take Kyrie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
They might not have that much room apparently. Depending on when the trade officially goes through and if the Lakers didn't specify they wanted it to be late July (and Davis doesn't waive his trade bonus, which he's not expected to do) their available cap space is only about $21M which isn't near enough for Kyrie, Kemba or any other genuine star level FA.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17252
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
They might not have that much room apparently. Depending on when the trade officially goes through and if the Lakers didn't specify they wanted it to be late July (and Davis doesn't waive his trade bonus, which he's not expected to do) their available cap space is only about $21M which isn't near enough for Kyrie, Kemba or any other genuine star level FA.

Surely they would've agreed on this already. Why wouldn't AD waive his bonus? The money he'd make in LA would be astronomical especially if they're dominating.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17252
LeBron has 3-4years max. I reckon AD will takeover as the face of the Lakers and probably similar level endorsements.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
CrazyIslander wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
They might not have that much room apparently. Depending on when the trade officially goes through and if the Lakers didn't specify they wanted it to be late July (and Davis doesn't waive his trade bonus, which he's not expected to do) their available cap space is only about $21M which isn't near enough for Kyrie, Kemba or any other genuine star level FA.

Surely they would've agreed on this already. Why wouldn't AD waive his bonus? The money he'd make in LA would be astronomical especially if they're dominating.


They probably have agreed on it, but we don't know what they agreed to.

Indications are that Davis won't waive it. Not that surprising, the Lakers haven't earned his trust yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
They might not have that much room apparently. Depending on when the trade officially goes through and if the Lakers didn't specify they wanted it to be late July (and Davis doesn't waive his trade bonus, which he's not expected to do) their available cap space is only about $21M which isn't near enough for Kyrie, Kemba or any other genuine star level FA.


$21 million? Hmm.

That’s not even enough for Tobias Harris or Nikola Vucevic.

Could end up with Middleton or our beloved Bojan (sniff).

Edit: on second thought, that wouldn’t even be enough for Middleton, who’s due for an overpay.

That said, don’t quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure if AD takes his bonus they’d have about $27 million left, and $31 million if he doesn’t.


Last edited by fonzeee on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17252
I guess it would be unfair to expect him to waive it.

I remember Steph being asked about only getting $10m a year when he was winning MVPs and titles. He said "I can't be complaining with $10m a year." Attitude like that is what made it possible to have a team of stars.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
CrazyIslander wrote:
I guess it would be unfair to expect him to waive it.

I remember Steph being asked about only getting $10m a year when he was winning MVPs and titles. He said "I can't be complaining with $10m a year." Attitude like that is what made it possible to have a team of stars.


Yeah, the Warriors did get some of their stars to forego money to form/keep the team together but by that stage they'd proven the system worked & established trust & camaraderie, whereas Davis is coming into an unknown environment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17252
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
I guess it would be unfair to expect him to waive it.

I remember Steph being asked about only getting $10m a year when he was winning MVPs and titles. He said "I can't be complaining with $10m a year." Attitude like that is what made it possible to have a team of stars.


Yeah, the Warriors did get some of their stars to forego money to form/keep the team together but by that stage they'd proven the system worked & established trust & camaraderie, whereas Davis is coming into an unknown environment.

Depends how much the bonus is but another top player could take them to the promise land cementing his own legacy. Plus LeBron aint getting younger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
CrazyIslander wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
I guess it would be unfair to expect him to waive it.

I remember Steph being asked about only getting $10m a year when he was winning MVPs and titles. He said "I can't be complaining with $10m a year." Attitude like that is what made it possible to have a team of stars.


Yeah, the Warriors did get some of their stars to forego money to form/keep the team together but by that stage they'd proven the system worked & established trust & camaraderie, whereas Davis is coming into an unknown environment.

Depends how much the bonus is but another top player could take them to the promise land cementing his own legacy. Plus LeBron aint getting younger.


It's $4M & only this year obv. If they can delay the trade to July 30 and sign someone before that they'd have around $31M in space apparently.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17252
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
I guess it would be unfair to expect him to waive it.

I remember Steph being asked about only getting $10m a year when he was winning MVPs and titles. He said "I can't be complaining with $10m a year." Attitude like that is what made it possible to have a team of stars.


Yeah, the Warriors did get some of their stars to forego money to form/keep the team together but by that stage they'd proven the system worked & established trust & camaraderie, whereas Davis is coming into an unknown environment.

Depends how much the bonus is but another top player could take them to the promise land cementing his own legacy. Plus LeBron aint getting younger.


It's $4M & only this year obv. If they can delay the trade to July 30 and sign someone before that they'd have around $31M in space apparently.

That's nothing. He's looking at least $500m+ if he spends 10yrs at the Lakers especially if he wins a championship.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
CrazyIslander wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
I guess it would be unfair to expect him to waive it.

I remember Steph being asked about only getting $10m a year when he was winning MVPs and titles. He said "I can't be complaining with $10m a year." Attitude like that is what made it possible to have a team of stars.


Yeah, the Warriors did get some of their stars to forego money to form/keep the team together but by that stage they'd proven the system worked & established trust & camaraderie, whereas Davis is coming into an unknown environment.

Depends how much the bonus is but another top player could take them to the promise land cementing his own legacy. Plus LeBron aint getting younger.


It's $4M & only this year obv. If they can delay the trade to July 30 and sign someone before that they'd have around $31M in space apparently.

That's nothing. He's looking at least $500m+ if he spends 10yrs at the Lakers especially if he wins a championship.



If.

Yes, he will obviously make substantially more in endorsements being the face of the Lakers, but look at it like this, the only reason he'd need to give up the bonus would be cause they didn't insist on the trade going through July 30 - either cause they didn't do their homework or didn't negotiate hard enough. So either they're incompetent, weak or just thought they could talk Davis around.

None of those would really fill a new employee with goodwill.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6041
I thought it a home run for LA at first but that pick distribution could get very interesting. I was not a fan of any of the Lakers' young guys.

Perhaps Kuzma is their avenue to more space if one of the big guns commit. Attach him to KCP. If they get Kyrie or Kawhi boy oh boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
TheBouncer wrote:
I thought it a home run for LA at first but that pick distribution could get very interesting. I was not a fan of any of the Lakers' young guys.

Perhaps Kuzma is their avenue to more space if one of the big guns commit. Attach him to KCP. If they get Kyrie or Kawhi boy oh boy.


Kawhi doesn’t strike me as the type of guy to join a pile-on team. And as he just showed, he doesn’t need to.

Legend.

Kyrie on the other hand I think is increasingly likely, especially as him and Lebron seemed to have buried any sort of hatchet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10574
Just heard Pels sending Solomon Hill and pick 4 to Atlanta for 8, 17 and 35.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
https://twitter.com/_Andrew_Lopez
Quote:
Anthony Davis has turned into:

- Lonzo Ball
- Brandon Ingram
- Josh Hart
- No. 8 pick in 19
- No. 17 pick in 19
- No. 35 pick in 19
- L.A.' 21 pick if top 8
- L.A.' 22 pick if not
- L.A. swap in 23
- L.A.' 1st in either 24 or 25

And got rid of Solomon Hill's contract.

I ran out of room - but also the heavily protected Cleveland pick for next year. Here are the protections on that pick. Likely turns into 2nds in 2021 and 2022 unless Cleveland falls into late lottery next season or makes playoffs.


Bobby Marks: https://twitter.com/bobbymarks42/status/1141830749164834819?s=21
Quote:
New Orleans is now @ $31M in room after the Solomon Hill trade to Atlanta. Could increase based on the 5 non-guaranteed contract the Pelicans have.


Griffin knows what he's doing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
Wonder who the Hawks are aiming for? Garland has been talked about as the most likely #4 pick, but they've got Young already.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
Woj:

Quote:
Atlanta is pursuing Virginia's DeAndre Hunter with the No. 4 pick, league sources tell ESPN. Atlanta GM Travis Schlenk makes a big move in lottery second year in a row to get his man. Last year, it was Trae Young. This time, DeAndre Hunter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/1141841993024204801?s=21

Quote:
Sources tells @TheAthletic that the Anthony Davis trade is expected to be completed on July 6 and that New Orleans holds control of the timing. As it stands, that would leave Lakers with $23.7 million in cap room - $27.7 mil if AD waives trade kicker.


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
Decent stream for the draft: http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba/draft.php


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1323
Good pick


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
vintage_cox wrote:
Good pick


Haven't heard much about this guy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 999
Bulls draft 'Sideshow Bob'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
Marshall Banana wrote:
Decent stream for the draft: http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba/draft.php


"Ay bruh"

*slinks over with hands in pockets and brim of cap pulled down*

You have a go-to stream spot, what with /r/NBAstreams getting taken down? Like do you just go straight to buffstreamz? Those were my preferred links during the season anyway...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
fonzeee wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
Decent stream for the draft: http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba/draft.php


"Ay bruh"

*slinks over with hands in pockets and brim of cap pulled down*

You have a go-to stream spot, what with /r/NBAstreams getting taken down? Like do you just go straight to buffstreamz? Those were my preferred links during the season anyway...


*pours one out for r/NBAstreams*

They will live on here: https://sportsurge.net/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
Right, from here on in I don't know anyone other than Bol Bol and I'm just here for the trades.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
Marshall Banana wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
Decent stream for the draft: http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba/draft.php


"Ay bruh"

*slinks over with hands in pockets and brim of cap pulled down*

You have a go-to stream spot, what with /r/NBAstreams getting taken down? Like do you just go straight to buffstreamz? Those were my preferred links during the season anyway...


*pours one out for r/NBAstreams*

They will live on here: https://sportsurge.net/


:thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks dude


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
Here we go...

Woj,
Quote:
Oklahoma City is engaged in several conversations with teams to move back in first-round from No. 21, league sources tell ESPN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16898
Marshall Banana wrote:
Here we go...

Woj,
Quote:
Oklahoma City is engaged in several conversations with teams to move back in first-round from No. 21, league sources tell ESPN.


Adams being traded?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
Nah.

Not yet anyway.

Adams is overpaid, but he's too good just to be a salary dump.

OKC trading back b/c this Draft ain't shit. I'm just trying to get excited here... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
Marshall Banana wrote:
Nah.

Not yet anyway.

Adams is overpaid, but he's too good just to be a salary dump.

OKC trading back b/c this Draft ain't shit. I'm just trying to get excited here... :lol:


There were rumors he was been shopped, for whatever that's worth, albeit probably not terribly much.

Would you follow him or stay with OKC?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 12561
fonzeee wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
Nah.

Not yet anyway.

Adams is overpaid, but he's too good just to be a salary dump.

OKC trading back b/c this Draft ain't shit. I'm just trying to get excited here... :lol:


There were rumors he was been shopped, for whatever that's worth, albeit probably not terribly much.

Would you follow him or stay with OKC?


Both.

OKC is my team now, but I'll still watch Steve ball. Basically, as long as he doesn't end up in Boston, I'll survive...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
This Frenchman seems interesting. I'm always pretty big on scooping up the Euros.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
I'm kinda hoping we just say fuckit and go with Bol squared. If he breaks, so be it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2790
Location: Boston
I see my previous two posts are in conflict.

But I think I prefer this. And who doesn't love the Georgians :thumbup:

Clearly one of Turner or Sabonis is on the move.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10574
Darius Garland the year after you take Sexton. :?

Hayes was a solid pick. Probably my favorite player in this class after the top 2 and fills the hole left by AD.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 111  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assfly, BillW, bimboman, BokJock, booze, Brazil, Comic Bok Guy, Conn, danny_fitz, de_Selby, eldanielfire, Ewinkum, frankster, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], hermie, inactionman, Jensrsa, koroke hangareka, Lazy Couch potato, Liathroidigloine, Lorthern Nights, Monk Zombie, Mullet 2, MungoMan, penguin, P in VG, Porterbelly1, RodneyRegis, Sandstorm, sockwithaticket, The Sun God, Trostan, VBall, Yer Man and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group