Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:25 am 

trying to tbag you in a tank is hard , Nols !
That team we were in were utter shite.

Got all my affliction service dog tags now, all that is left for me now is:
Several elite codes for 500 kills (prob won’t bother, but Ive said that before !)
Codex for getting all the field manuals in campaign - won’t bother
1 weapon additi dagger that I can’t get as I have zero war bonds left
I have 40 medals so there are still lots to get
Lots of skins and dog tags
Unlocking the peacemaker gun - seems a faff so won’t bother

And that’s bout it. Am level 147, might just try going back to pure PTFO now with appropriate loadups for appropriate maps - am also up for helping you guys achieving goals so let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:32 am 

Ant time I find myself in a shit team now I just play for myself. Just racking up kills with guns that I haven't used much for now.
Using the Russian 1895 sniper at the moment. It's fun just popping people in the head and not worrying about the objective. I've never really played long range sniper in BF1, always tend to push up closer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:06 am 

Good Craig last night lads, teamworked like a boss

Nols, after you left we walked attacking on Volga , me top 32-0 and Ricky 25-0 as gunner, and Tae top ten as fixer and gunner extraordinaire.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:36 pm 

lads, its my solumn duty to inform you, that I played several rounds with Tae the other night (&Gyppo) and Tae had consecutive top ten finishes & >1 k/d

:shock:

was a yank server so we Gyp and I had 180 ping, tae was in the 40's - but he was fair dinkum decent. No getting trapped by a door. No missing the guy slap bang in front of him with his back turned. No shouts of "hey I got one bro" from him. just lots of handy resupplies and straight up kills of baddies. its true, he wasn't getting top 3 finishes like me as medic with the 1907SL, but I was barely reaching kd1 and was farming points with the revives and heals and grenade spam. (one of the few things left for me is 500 kills with this gun for the codex)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:48 am 

Yeeb, the RDR2 reminded me. I saw this video yesterday. Updates about things that will change in BFV since the beta. It all sounds really promising, IMO.

Biggest thing that you'll be interested in is that you can pancake cars with tanks now. :nod:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:56 am 

From the other thread...

backrow wrote:
So last night there is a zodiac mission , 75 kills with SMG - try to combine it with the autospaztico elite I’m going for - 3 hours of Argonne ballroom monte passé later and I’m going to bed, only got 58 kills because I’ve been grenade spamming by accident.

Those zodiac missions are a pain in the hole, and often you only get a dog tag.
75 kills isn't bad if you get it at the start and you've three days or whatever and know that you'll be on for a few nights in a row. 75 kills with one weapon in one session is well beyond me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:22 am 

Well the task only lasts two days and I was (amazingly) not in the day before, so was a one session target , combined with:
Going for autospaztico elite, only another 300 to go....
Going for explosion tank kills for a medal I need
Going for the ops backpacks so it’s argone ballroom and the Italian maps only

Had I been with hellreigel or ribeye I would have got there, but fudge me I hate the spaztico - got sidetracked taking out behemoths because not many peeps PTFO any more

Seriously thought about sacking off day out with wife and kids today to get the 17 remaining kills this morning, but God put a thought into my head saying ‘stop being a bellend’ so am currently on the train going to see some Shrek bullshit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:39 pm 

backrow wrote:
Seriously thought about sacking off day out with wife and kids today to get the 17 remaining kills this morning, but God put a thought into my head saying ‘stop being a bellend’ so am currently on the train going to see some Shrek bullshit.

Sometimes these thoughts come into your head for a moment and then you need to have a serious sit-down and conversation with yourself. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:24 am 

Minilolz from last night part 1 -Tae gets an MVP on Somme !
Part 2 - I’m with gyppo on a motorbike, we are both a tankgewehr sentry for some strange reason, and aim to drive around shooting people as he can shoot from the side car. We zoom around at max speed, find an enemy tankgewehr - and I run him over. Laughing so hard I turn a corner flat out, wedge myself under a heavy tank, who zaps us one shot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:19 pm 

backrow wrote:
Part 2 - I’m with gyppo on a motorbike, we are both a tankgewehr sentry for some strange reason, and aim to drive around shooting people as he can shoot from the side car. We zoom around at max speed, find an enemy tankgewehr - and I run him over. Laughing so hard I turn a corner flat out, wedge myself under a heavy tank, who zaps us one shot.

Yeeb, that was actually quite funny. I had your enemy tankgewehr lined up from an adjacent grassy knoll when you two ding dongs came flying out of nowhere and cleaned him up. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm 

Tae was here wrote:
backrow wrote:

Yeeb, that was actually quite funny. I had your enemy tankgewehr lined up from an adjacent grassy knoll when you two ding dongs came flying out of nowhere and cleaned him up. :lol: :lol:

that bike is impossible to control :lol:

gyppo also got roadkilled by a low flying plane on that level

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:23 pm 

Some kunt roadkilled me with a plane on Ballroom the other day as well. :blush:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 am 

Nolanator wrote:
Some kunt roadkilled me with a plane on Ballroom the other day as well. :blush:

I think I'd be brilliant at roadkills with a plane. I'm always crashing my plane. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:21 am 

that medic gun RSC 1912 or whatever, is utter shite: 6 bullet mag, slow rate of fire, and it kicks - the only plus point is its quite damaging. took me longer than it should to get 20 kills.
the gun after was the lebel sniper rifle, and got my 20 kills in about 2 mins on Monte grappa >>>> HEADSHOT FRENZY :smug:

now getting 20 on the chauchat - another poo gun. at least it sounds nice.

my best sounding weapons on Bf1
Tankgewehr - Ka-CHING

daylight
Martini Henry BOOM
spaztico / LMG with the incendiary rounds - brrrrrrrrrrrrb
cauchat - bambambam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:31 am 

Hello gents, been away for a while but have been tracking all the BFV stuff obviously.

Do we think they're actually going to stick with the Nov 20th release date this time or will it get pushed back again? Have heard there's a huge amount left to do.

Also Sony have been cancelling and refunding pre-orders with pretty much no prompting which is about as bad a sign as you can get, although it may be because of the delayed release.

Also I'm starting to think there won't be a second open beta.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am 

dunno lol - but I've not had any refund :frown:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 am 

They confirmed no second beta a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying all the recent information dumps. Definitely keeping me interested.
No idea on how realistic Nov20th is. I read/heard that DICE reckon that they're 6 months behind schedule. No idea if that's accurate or how much Chinese whispers has distorted that.

Yeeb, for the choochoo just go prone a ways back from a choke point or objective and let rip. With the bipod down the gun is rock steady and packs a huge punch per bullet. Do not try and run and gun, the ROF is too slow and you can't afford to miss shots when everyone else has SMGs. You'll get through kills quickly if you find the right place at medium range.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:07 am 

Nolanator wrote:
They confirmed no second beta a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying all the recent information dumps. Definitely keeping me interested.
No idea on how realistic Nov20th is. I read/heard that DICE reckon that they're 6 months behind schedule. No idea if that's accurate or how much Chinese whispers has distorted that.

Yeeb, for the choochoo just go prone a ways back from a choke point or objective and let rip. With the bipod down the gun is rock steady and packs a huge punch per bullet. Do not try and run and gun, the ROF is too slow and you can't afford to miss shots when everyone else has SMGs. You'll get through kills quickly if you find the right place at medium range.

yup, defending argone last stage, I hopped on top of the arch, and let the feckers run into my hot load of death. got more kills in 2 mins there than previous entire map.

it is still utter shite though.

oh, and I went through my accuracy % against gyppo - am literally 5-10% worse than him for accuracy on EVERY gun. my bad accuracy by going after planes or suppressing, can only explain my LMG accuracy being shite.

:(

in the scheme of things, I'm not sure accuracy alone is of vital importance so long as you capturing stuff or killing them at the same rate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:21 pm 

having ridiculous fun roadkilling peeps in fast moving vehicles now. if I'm in AA truck to take out yet another Blimp behemoth, rather than kill myself I just like driving way out wide and then running over camper snipers. SPLAT !

theres one on youtube where some geezer in an armoured car drives down an alley way on Amiens and gets about 20 kills in 4 seconds :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:36 am 

Black ops 4 bruhhhhhhhh

Looking forward to improving upon my .40 KD from the previous iteration once it finishes fcuking downloading. 50 gig update for the battle royal mode (blackout) :uhoh:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:54 am 

last night on Ballroom blitz, I finish 6, Gyppo 7, Tae 9

there, I've said it - Tae is now a genuine top ten contender. fudge Brexit, THIS is the real global news !

almost got my 500 kills with autospaztico - on certain situations I can concede it has its uses, but I still hate it. but I have had several situations where I've gone round a rock or corner, met some baddies & panic held down finger, and zapped 3 or 4 in one burst. it also works well with a gas grenade to get a bit of damage in before they don masks, then you clip them and finish them off with the gun.

The Benny Mercie is also like a mini lazer, v accurate in sustained bursts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:11 am 

deffo think the standard of player on there has dropped - had a couple of games last night with nols, I was using spaztico a fair bit and was therefore utter shite, only flipping to attack plane & AA truck when as a team we were running out of tickets - and we had about 3 games where we both finished 1-5 and I picked up an MVP. He is to vehicle driving as Tae is to doorways :nod:
(canny shot mind :thumbup: )

its always a bit :? when you don't think you've played particularly well and yet come near the top. Seem to be lots of camper sniper noobs who can't shoot or spot for shit - I got fed up watching these useless sniper duels, spawned near my base with the gewehr 95 and got a string of headshots with consecutive bullets on the Turkish fort map, then went and T bagged some of my own noob players in da fais. :proud:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:05 pm 

oh, and the new BFV clip is out - accents are still woeful

"eets yor fackin fault !"

*sneer*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56