Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Attn All: Conduct.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am 

danny_fitz wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Jake wrote:
The last thing I want too is to have to deal with solicitor's letters, like last year- it's painfully time consuming for no reward.

Why would you have to deal with them? You are not a lawyer and presumably although PR can't afford to pay for a schoolboy, IT contractor, one would assume as a business that they do have legal representation (even if externally employed)?

In fact, given the quality of IT, you'd think robust legal ops would be even more necessary. :D

I'm sure Globby can be PRs in house legal representation, sure he mentioned he was a QC while in-between solving rubiks cubes in under a minute and conducting brain surgery

You fool, he conducted the LSO while performing brain surgery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am 

backrow wrote:

Said his actions (and not that he looked like) reminded me of a toy - not that he looked like the toy as people carefully and unhelpfully edited quotes made out. There are not that many toys that have a silly hand clapping action that he was aping (by which I mean copying, not the animal)
No doubt I will be misquoted yet again on this post...

yeeb's view of himself

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:11 am 

jambanja wrote:
merry! wrote:
you might want to sort out the bubblefart childishness if you're going to talk about conduct.

just saying.. :roll:

So much this, it was mildly amusing at first, but it's just annoying now

Is this thread a wind up? You'd have to be some kind of retard to come the mild call for civilised conduct while belching farts.

Quote:
Shortly after calling into question the President's mental health on MSNBC's 'Morning Joe,' House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's own mental health came under scrutiny, as the 77-year-old California congresswoman referred to the President as "President Bush" and forgot what day of the week it is.

f**king laughable hypocrites.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:04 am 

Jake wrote:

No harm done and all of the lads (Irish incident) did the right thing and deleted all refs.

Except Owens? Pity.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:05 am 

happyhooker wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Jake wrote:
The last thing I want too is to have to deal with solicitor's letters, like last year- it's painfully time consuming for no reward.

Why would you have to deal with them? You are not a lawyer and presumably although PR can't afford to pay for a schoolboy, IT contractor, one would assume as a business that they do have legal representation (even if externally employed)?

In fact, given the quality of IT, you'd think robust legal ops would be even more necessary. :D

I'm sure Globby can be PRs in house legal representation, sure he mentioned he was a QC while in-between solving rubiks cubes in under a minute and conducting brain surgery

Yup.

The cube in under 60 is actually quite trivial.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
backrow wrote:

Said his actions (and not that he looked like) reminded me of a toy - not that he looked like the toy as people carefully and unhelpfully edited quotes made out. There are not that many toys that have a silly hand clapping action that he was aping (by which I mean copying, not the animal)

yeeb's view of himself

EH? I don't drive a Porsche

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:35 pm 

I agree with admiral Ackbar. Imoje looked like one of those cymbal-clapping wind-up monkeys. Nothing to fucking do with race you pack of whinging cunts.

Fuck me there's a squad on permanent lookout for something to be offended at. If innocent posts like that offend you then cut your fucking eyes out. Then go log off and kill yourself. Guaranteed way to not be offended.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:42 pm 

SilverGrin wrote:
I agree with admiral Ackbar. Imoje looked like one of those cymbal-clapping wind-up monkeys. Nothing to fucking do with race you pack of whinging cunts.

Fuck me there's a squad on permanent lookout for something to be offended at. If innocent posts like that offend you then cut your fucking eyes out. Then go log off and kill yourself. Guaranteed way to not be offended.

You're the only one on here crying like a fat twat you easily offended ponce.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:27 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Yup.

The cube in under 60 is actually quite trivial.

Have you seen the computer driven robot mechanical machine do it?

Under 1 second

I was given a cube a few months after it appeared.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm 

Ha! For once I can out globus globus.

Professor rubic rented a place next door to my parents when he was trying to get the cube manufactured. Both me and my sister were given one of the initial units made in the test run before it went into production

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:12 pm 

happyhooker wrote:

Professor rubic rented a place next door to my parents when he was trying to get the cube manufactured. Both me and my sister were given one of the initial units made in the test run before it went into production

Big nod. How long did it take you to solve?

First effort was over a couple of hours. Then you work out the edges and the central colours.

A silly competitor of mine actually steamed off the coloured stickers and re-glued them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:15 am 

SilverGrin wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm 

Newsome wrote:
SilverGrin wrote:

You're the only one on here crying like a fat twat you easily offended ponce.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:32 pm 

happyhooker wrote:

You know that test piece was a wooden mock up, right? :|

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:42 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
happyhooker wrote:

You know that test piece was a wooden mock up, right? :|

Yes, and then they did a small test run in the plastic which showed up a few prototype flaws. Anything else?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:56 pm 

Who uses "Anything else?" at the end of a sentence.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:57 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:

People responding to a smartass who ends a sentence with a sarcastic 'right' right.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm 

happyhooker wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

People responding to a smartass who ends a sentence with a sarcastic 'right' right.

:lol: :nod:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:08 pm 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

Technically speaking it was the whole sentence, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 pm 

Enzedder wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

Technically speaking it was the whole sentence, right?

Right

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:27 pm 

backrow wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
backrow wrote:

yeeb's view of himself

EH? I don't drive a Porsche

Some would say,I am reading here that you should hire one for an afternoon. That could do it. Hey come here I will get you a Citroen Diane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:03 am 

happyhooker wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

:lol: consumate slapdown.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:30 pm 

backrow wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
waguser wrote:
Backrow should have/ could have copped a ban

at the very least for stupidity

unacceptable in 2017 even by "accident"

Didnt think Backrow had form so maybe no intent, but really dim.
Nothing personal

What did he say?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 pm 

Jake wrote:
Gents,

The Lions to NZ is the biggest tour of all and I hope we all enjoy this together.

I can over react on the ban hammer at times but we now try to mod a lot more by agreement than we did a few years back and we have a system to prevent overreaction.

However, during the Lions we'll have loads of new members, lurkers, press, players, the works.

Not wishing to be a killjoy, and not even threatening anyone, but comments like Backrow's description of Itoje is not on and for my money it was close to a week's canning- let's NOT make comments like that.

Can we make an effort to take the piss, enjoy the craic, banter as normal but just respect this is a special series, the forum will be packed, the mods will be over-worked (you really have no idea how hard) and you guys all know where the line is.

It is a special moment in rugby, a NZ BIL tour and none of us, even me, want to ban anyone or have shit to deal with.

Don't think this is attention seeking or anything like that but we are also dealing with other things changing in the wider world of Plan Rug (I'll let you know or Tobi will just after the series, but it doesn't affect the forum at all) and the mods (and even I) want to enjoy some good banter without having to keep looking at reports (and only report if it's something you know is bad please).

I am sincere about this and supporting the mods too, who I publically thank once more, so hope it's accepted in spirit offered.

Jakey.

How's this working out, then?