Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Plum
paneer wrote:
Tommy Robinson said this is likely to happen for ages.


What a f**king genius.

Quote:
A SHIRTLESS, far right wing activist has gone on a Twitter tirade after the London van attack, implying the nearby mosque was to blame for the incident.

Despite the fact police have issued no information on the suspect and that videos from the scene suggest the driver that ploughed into pedestrians on the streets of London was in fact a white male, Tommy Robinson proceeded to blame the very people that were hurt in the attack in a Twitter video.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Plum
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


I'm confused here; what's your point?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Plum
paneer wrote:
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


So, in your opinion, innocent victims or not?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
Bindi wrote:
paneer wrote:
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


So, in your opinion, innocent victims or not?

I know nothing of the incident. I don't even know if the driver was drunk at this stage.

I know we have been told for years about the infamous Finsbury Park Mosque. We will soon find out who did it and why as he has been arrested.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3988
Location: Straya cunt
paneer wrote:
Bindi wrote:
paneer wrote:
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


So, in your opinion, innocent victims or not?

I know nothing of the incident. I don't even know if the driver was drunk at this stage.

I know we have been told for years about the infamous Finsbury Park Mosque. We will soon find out who did it and why as he has been arrested.


So you admit to be an ignorant, stupid plum?


Last edited by Slim 293 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Plum
paneer wrote:
Bindi wrote:
paneer wrote:
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


So, in your opinion, innocent victims or not?

I know nothing of the incident. I don't even know if the driver was drunk at this stage.

I know we have been told for years about the infamous Finsbury Park Mosque. We will soon find out who did it and why as he has been arrested.


But you knew enough about the incident to state that Tommy Robinson said this very thing was likely to happen. I'm sensing some inconsistency here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
Slim 293 wrote:
paneer wrote:
Bindi wrote:
paneer wrote:
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


So, in your opinion, innocent victims or not?

I know nothing of the incident. I don't even know if the driver was drunk at this stage.

I know we have been told for years about the infamous Finsbury Park Mosque. We will soon find out who did it and why as he has been arrested.


So you admit to be an uninformed, stupid plum?

I admit I know as little on the incident as anyone else. Maybe you know more on this actually incident. Maybe you could inform the police of any insider information you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
Bindi wrote:
paneer wrote:
Bindi wrote:
paneer wrote:
With the previous of Finsbury Park Mosque you would have to question why anyone would want to be associated with it. Would a nice peace loving Christian go to the Westboro Baptist church over all the other churchs in the area.


So, in your opinion, innocent victims or not?

I know nothing of the incident. I don't even know if the driver was drunk at this stage.

I know we have been told for years about the infamous Finsbury Park Mosque. We will soon find out who did it and why as he has been arrested.


But you knew enough about the incident to state that Tommy Robinson said this very thing was likely to happen. I'm sensing some inconsistency here.

He has said for years that there will be people who will react. It is what happens. The UVF etc.. was set up in response to IRA activity so this isn't a new phenomenon on UK shores.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10961
Location: XPAT CUNT
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


That was the mid 90s. Very different today, quite gentrified area. We even lost our weatherspoons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Plum
Zakar wrote:
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


That was the mid 90s. Very different today, quite gentrified area. We even lost our weatherspoons.


He's pretty much quoting verbatim from this fuckstain - https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra

Evidence ain't going to win you any arguments.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6149
Location: The other side of midnight
Zakar wrote:
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


That was the mid 90s. Very different today, quite gentrified area. We even lost our weatherspoons.

Is that because hardly anyone in the area drinks?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12487
BBC has gone into meltdown


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10961
Location: XPAT CUNT
jambanja wrote:
Zakar wrote:
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


That was the mid 90s. Very different today, quite gentrified area. We even lost our weatherspoons.

Is that because hardly anyone in the area drinks?


No, it had a refurb and is a trendy pub now.

Trust me, plenty of people in Finny P drink :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22773
Grim.

As the attacker seems to be alive he can hopefully explain what the fudge he thought he was doing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14753
jambanja wrote:
Zakar wrote:
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


That was the mid 90s. Very different today, quite gentrified area. We even lost our weatherspoons.

Is that because hardly anyone in the area drinks?

😂😂😂😂

Well this is messing up my journey to work the bastard.

Edit - and enzedder, I've no idea where you got the hour response time from.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 774
happyhooker wrote:
jambanja wrote:
Zakar wrote:
paneer wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park Mosque been highly linked with terror and terror preachers ?

Image

Image


That was the mid 90s. Very different today, quite gentrified area. We even lost our weatherspoons.

Is that because hardly anyone in the area drinks?

😂😂😂😂

Well this is messing up my journey to work the bastard.

Edit - and enzedder, I've no idea where you got the hour response time from.


Only thing I have read is where someone said they had to hold the attacker down for 30 minutes. That still does not seem like it will be accurate.


Last edited by Denirostaxidriver on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2210
Kiwias wrote:
kiwigreg369 wrote:
terangi48 wrote:
Apparently a van hired in Wales targeting Muslim people leaving a mosque. All victims still alive.....daughter lives nearby....must ring her now....thanks for placing on here enzedder....


First thought - DAC - apologies DAC, i don't really think you're a fcuking loon.

Second thought - i don't think it surprising that its come to this (the desperation to strike out) but Jesus i hope it hasn't. Carrying out these type of attacks for me is really hard to understand - i literally do not understand the position someone would have to be in to reach a logical decision (for themselves) that this is a good idea (both sides of recent attacks). It's hard to understand people when you can not associate/understand them fundamentally.

KG


I was going to ask when was the last time DAC posted :lol:

Didn't he get banned again? Isn't he posting as bessantj now? If I'm right then it'll be interesting to see if he can resist this thread.

Of course I could be wrong in which case my apologies....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14753
It's not what eye witnesses were saying on R4 this am


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 942
Location: Newport, Gwent
Traveller wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
kiwigreg369 wrote:
terangi48 wrote:
Apparently a van hired in Wales targeting Muslim people leaving a mosque. All victims still alive.....daughter lives nearby....must ring her now....thanks for placing on here enzedder....


First thought - DAC - apologies DAC, i don't really think you're a fcuking loon.

Second thought - i don't think it surprising that its come to this (the desperation to strike out) but Jesus i hope it hasn't. Carrying out these type of attacks for me is really hard to understand - i literally do not understand the position someone would have to be in to reach a logical decision (for themselves) that this is a good idea (both sides of recent attacks). It's hard to understand people when you can not associate/understand them fundamentally.

KG


I was going to ask when was the last time DAC posted :lol:

Didn't he get banned again? Isn't he posting as bessantj now? If I'm right then it'll be interesting to see if he can resist this thread.

Of course I could be wrong in which case my apologies....


No, I'm not DAC I used to post here as JAT.

Apparently the driver was saying "kill all Muslims" which if that's true then he should join ISIS they seem to be doing a fine job of killing Muslims.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 774
happyhooker wrote:
It's not what eye witnesses were saying on R4 this am


And i would believe that. Assume emotions may have got the better of the person and then times get skewy. I would expect times to be similar as to those in London Bridge.

Not sure where the 1 hour came from earlier in the thread


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13885
Location: South Oxfordshire
DragsterDriver wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
Am I hearing right that the police response time was close to an hour this time (and the ambulance close to 45 minutes?).

Certainly not so flash as the London Bridge attack if true


Sounds like bullshit to be honest.

Where did you hear that?


Made it up, some weird trolling angle.


Incident reported at 12:20am

Picture tweeted at 12:57am showing 9 police cars and 3 police vans that look to have been parked for a while, loads of cordon tape, and cops barricading various entrances to the area.

So complete BS then


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5400
Location: Still at the end of the world
Denirostaxidriver wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
It's not what eye witnesses were saying on R4 this am


And i would believe that. Assume emotions may have got the better of the person and then times get skewy. I would expect times to be similar as to those in London Bridge.

Not sure where the 1 hour came from earlier in the thread


Heard that on R4 on my way to work this morning. Some guy was complaining about how long it took the police and paramedics to arrive compared to the other recent attacks. Could be just rumour, or it could be some agitator stirring things up, either way, best not assume anything till the facts have come in.

We all know assume makes an ASS of U and ME


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 pm
Posts: 13883
SamShark wrote:
Grim.

As the attacker seems to be alive he can hopefully explain what the fudge he thought he was doing.


This is all so fudgeed up.

Just seen photos - that van is from a rental place not far from me, near Cardiff.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33585
It's truly disheartening to see how many absolute bellends populate this globe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27244
easyray wrote:
Denirostaxidriver wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
It's not what eye witnesses were saying on R4 this am


And i would believe that. Assume emotions may have got the better of the person and then times get skewy. I would expect times to be similar as to those in London Bridge.

Not sure where the 1 hour came from earlier in the thread


Heard that on R4 on my way to work this morning. Some guy was complaining about how long it took the police and paramedics to arrive compared to the other recent attacks. Could be just rumour, or it could be some agitator stirring things up, either way, best not assume anything till the facts have come in.

We all know assume makes an ASS of U and ME

Ah yeah, the ambulance dispatcher will have quickly established the religion of the victims before deciding on which priority category of ambulance to dispatch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7660
Location: Middle of the Lothians
Police officers were actually already outside the Mosque when the attack happened, so the suggestion of the response time is bullshit.

It appears that the fatality might not have died as a result of the attack but had already had a heart attack prior to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31095
Location: Planet Rock
Duff Paddy wrote:
easyray wrote:
Denirostaxidriver wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
It's not what eye witnesses were saying on R4 this am


And i would believe that. Assume emotions may have got the better of the person and then times get skewy. I would expect times to be similar as to those in London Bridge.

Not sure where the 1 hour came from earlier in the thread


Heard that on R4 on my way to work this morning. Some guy was complaining about how long it took the police and paramedics to arrive compared to the other recent attacks. Could be just rumour, or it could be some agitator stirring things up, either way, best not assume anything till the facts have come in.

We all know assume makes an ASS of U and ME

Ah yeah, the ambulance dispatcher will have quickly established the religion of the victims before deciding on which priority category of ambulance to dispatch

Don't they have an algorithm for that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 3201
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6149
Location: The other side of midnight
Santa wrote:
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:

Que


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5905
Duff Paddy wrote:
easyray wrote:
Denirostaxidriver wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
It's not what eye witnesses were saying on R4 this am


And i would believe that. Assume emotions may have got the better of the person and then times get skewy. I would expect times to be similar as to those in London Bridge.

Not sure where the 1 hour came from earlier in the thread


Heard that on R4 on my way to work this morning. Some guy was complaining about how long it took the police and paramedics to arrive compared to the other recent attacks. Could be just rumour, or it could be some agitator stirring things up, either way, best not assume anything till the facts have come in.

We all know assume makes an ASS of U and ME

Ah yeah, the ambulance dispatcher will have quickly established the religion of the victims before deciding on which priority category of ambulance to dispatch


And the police would have done pigeon steps all the way once they heard where it was.

Expect this to be all over Twitter as FACT!

Saw JK Rowling on Twitter this morning defending Finsbury Park Mosque from all criticism because it won a "prestigious award from the Community Matters action group." I'm deleting my account.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18816
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
DragsterDriver wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
Am I hearing right that the police response time was close to an hour this time (and the ambulance close to 45 minutes?).

Certainly not so flash as the London Bridge attack if true


Sounds like bullshit to be honest.

Where did you hear that?


Made it up, some weird trolling angle.


No, I heard it on BBC world but it was an interview with a local so could well be bullshit. hence the question.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7660
Location: Middle of the Lothians
Santa wrote:
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:


It does not sound like he was hit at all. Was getting First Aid outside the mosque at the time but not directly hit by the vehicle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 3201
BlackMac wrote:
Santa wrote:
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:


It does not sound like he was hit at all. Was getting First Aid outside the mosque at the time but not directly hit by the vehicle.


This is so grim.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19500
SamShark wrote:
Grim.

As the attacker seems to be alive he can hopefully explain what the fudge he thought he was doing.


I think it is pretty clear what he was intending to do and sadly succeeded.

Quote:
Eyewitness Abdul Rahman said the driver said he wanted to "kill all Muslims".
Mr Rahman told the BBC he struck the man and helped subdue him.
"When the guy came out from his van he wanted to escape, run away and he was saying 'I want to kill Muslims. 'I want to kill Muslims.'
"I hit him on his stomach... and then me and the other guys... we held him to the ground until he couldn't move. We stopped him until the police came."


Well done Abdul.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 pm
Posts: 13883
Driver has been arrested for attempted murder.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19500
:shock:

Quote:
Forensics officers are examining a white van which has Pontyclun Van Hire on it - a firm from Rhondda Cynon Taff in Wales.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5400
Location: Still at the end of the world
Crash_12 wrote:
Driver has been arrested for attempted murder.


Hopefully they'll throw a few terrorism charges against him as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20314
Location: Middle East
Santa wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
Santa wrote:
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:


It does not sound like he was hit at all. Was getting First Aid outside the mosque at the time but not directly hit by the vehicle.


This is so grim.


In the States, if someone dies during the commission of a crime the criminals can then be charged with murder, unless I've been lied to by all those CSI: Miami episodes.

Not sure if it's the same in the UK, but if his actions at all interfered with any first aid, medical response or delayed his treatment or transport for even a second I hope it's considered.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BillW, charltom, ElementFreak, Fat Old Git, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, Jay Cee Gee, Jensrsa, Shrekles, Sundy, sunnybanana, Thomas, Wignu and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group