Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
fatcat wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat


At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

I live off Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park is a bit more upmarket than Notting Hill isn't it.

I live in Holland Park


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:16 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat


At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

I live off Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park is a bit more upmarket than Notting Hill isn't it.

I live in Holland Park


I'm not sure. I photograph properties in both areas and Holland Park seems to have a certain traditional and unique high-end elegance while NH has more of an urban charm and upmarket cool-design thing going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42217
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat


At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

I live off Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park is a bit more upmarket than Notting Hill isn't it.

I live in Holland Park



I hope you get requisitioned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat


At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

I live off Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park is a bit more upmarket than Notting Hill isn't it.

I live in Holland Park



I hope you get requisitioned.

Two bed flat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:28 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42217
Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat


At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

I live off Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park is a bit more upmarket than Notting Hill isn't it.

I live in Holland Park



I hope you get requisitioned.

Two bed flat.


We can all assume one spare can't we.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
bimboman wrote:
We can all assume one spare can't we.

No it's the gym


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:

At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

I live off Holland Park Avenue. Holland Park is a bit more upmarket than Notting Hill isn't it.

I live in Holland Park



I hope you get requisitioned.

Two bed flat.


We can all assume one spare can't we.


2nd bedroom = home office plus wanking chair. No way some politician is going to deprive us chaps of that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
Ah yes, "the gym". :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
fatcat wrote:
Ah yes, "the gym". :thumbup:

I bought the flat with compensation I received after 7 years on crutches following a motorbike accident. Things start getting a bit difficult if I don't train for a few weeks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
Sorry to hear that. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:44 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42217
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Ah yes, "the gym". :thumbup:

I bought the flat with compensation I received after 7 years on crutches following a motorbike accident. Things start getting a bit difficult if I don't train for a few weeks.



Save the sob story for the requisition committee.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
fatcat wrote:
Sorry to hear that. :(

It's OK I train virtually every day and cycle to work so it's all good


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
Anonymous. wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Sorry to hear that. :(

It's OK I train virtually every day and cycle to work so it's all good


:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6102
Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:
The vicious deluded twat has been named; Darren Osborne, 47, father of 4 from Cardiff.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616


He's from Weston-super-mare.

I.e. Not Cardiff.

What is the minimum residency period to qualify as a terrorist for your new country?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15757
Well that got weird.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 43735
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
happyhooker wrote:
Well that got weird.

That happens when Taffcat wades in on race and muslims etc
Don't mention BLM :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
c69 wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Well that got weird.

That happens when Taffcat wades in on race and muslims etc
Don't mention BLM :uhoh:


Shut up, you skinny twat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15757
fatcat wrote:
c69 wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Well that got weird.

That happens when Taffcat wades in on race and muslims etc
Don't mention BLM :uhoh:


Shut up, you skinny twat.

Okay, I'll shut up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
happyhooker wrote:
fatcat wrote:
c69 wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Well that got weird.

That happens when Taffcat wades in on race and muslims etc
Don't mention BLM :uhoh:


Shut up, you skinny twat.

Okay, I'll shut up


You haven't lost a load of timber as well have you? I mean apart from any time you've had your lock-up robbed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15757
No, I've never actually lost any materials from theft, it's always been tools.

I'm still the stocky cûnt you first met, but at 47 it's becoming harder to maintain the 31" waist.

Thanks for your concern 😉


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14170
Actually I remember you looking a normal size rather than stocky. Lucky bastard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5942
Interesting spin, this was the tabloids fault

Quote:
"The Mail has misspelled 'terrorist' as 'white van driver.'

Now let's discuss how he was radicalised. pic.twitter.com/HPw2czZiV9

— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 19, 2017


http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebri ... wu7w6.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7512
Location: NZ, but England fan.
_fatprop wrote:
Interesting spin, this was the tabloids fault

Quote:
"The Mail has misspelled 'terrorist' as 'white van driver.'

Now let's discuss how he was radicalised. pic.twitter.com/HPw2czZiV9

— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 19, 2017


http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebri ... wu7w6.html

Why didn't they call him a terrorist? Maybe because they assumed he didn't have political aims, just hate and revenge due to the recent attacks.
Now lets discuss how he was radicalised? Maybe by watching TV and noticing current events. In fact probably the same way the Manchester and London terrorists were radicalised since 2003 when watching news on the mid east.

As long as the West carries on there all this shit will go on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21061
Location: STRAYA PLUM
_fatprop wrote:
Interesting spin, this was the tabloids fault

Quote:
"The Mail has misspelled 'terrorist' as 'white van driver.'

Now let's discuss how he was radicalised. pic.twitter.com/HPw2czZiV9

— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 19, 2017


http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebri ... wu7w6.html


Interesting that you took it that way.
However, the big question is why was it not flagged as terrorism in the tabloid, it clearly is. Bloke tries to kill people to further a political ideology.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3788
Isn't it flagged as terrorism? They seem to be calling him a terror suspect in all the articles I've seen and the incident as a 'terror attack'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21061
Location: STRAYA PLUM
village wrote:
Isn't it flagged as terrorism? They seem to be calling him a terror suspect in all the articles I've seen and the incident as a 'terror attack'.

Wouldnt have a clue.
I was going on the tweet.
Its what bubblefart would have wanted.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3788
Farva wrote:
village wrote:
Isn't it flagged as terrorism? They seem to be calling him a terror suspect in all the articles I've seen and the incident as a 'terror attack'.

Wouldnt have a clue.
I was going on the tweet.
Its what bubblefart would have wanted.


Dangerous. JK Rowling is a pretty political tweeter at the best of times and also fond of fantasies. She's also rowed back on that tweet, deleted it and admitted the Mail were right given the suspect had not been charged with anything at that stage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4193
Location: Straya cunt
Has there been any condemnation from the Welsh community?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21061
Location: STRAYA PLUM
village wrote:
Farva wrote:
village wrote:
Isn't it flagged as terrorism? They seem to be calling him a terror suspect in all the articles I've seen and the incident as a 'terror attack'.

Wouldnt have a clue.
I was going on the tweet.
Its what bubblefart would have wanted.


Dangerous. JK Rowling is a pretty political tweeter at the best of times and also fond of fantasies. She's also rowed back on that tweet, deleted it and admitted the Mail were right given the suspect had not been charged with anything at that stage.


I like to live on the edge.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5942
Farva wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Interesting spin, this was the tabloids fault

Quote:
"The Mail has misspelled 'terrorist' as 'white van driver.'

Now let's discuss how he was radicalised. pic.twitter.com/HPw2czZiV9

— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) June 19, 2017


http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebri ... wu7w6.html


Interesting that you took it that way.
However, the big question is why was it not flagged as terrorism in the tabloid, it clearly is. Bloke tries to kill people to further a political ideology.


Did he? I doubt he has a political ideology

Quote:
The UK’s Terrorism Act 2000 defines it as:

“The use or threat of action designed to influence the government or an international governmental organisation or to intimidate the public, or a section of the public; made for the purposes of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause; and it involves or causes:

serious violence against a person;
serious damage to a property;
a threat to a person's life;
a serious risk to the health and safety of the public; or
serious interference with or disruption to an electronic system


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:36 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4552
Slim 293 wrote:
Has there been any condemnation from the Welsh community?


Silence implies sympathy for his cause.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21061
Location: STRAYA PLUM
Its getting into semantics a bit.
And this is what the judge will be doing.
He drove his car into a group of people and stated he wanted to kill Muslims. I dont think it a stretch to suggest that he wanted to kill Muslims and that he was ideologically motivated to do so.
The ideology being Islamophobia.
There will of course be a debate about whether it was a hate crime or terrorism, but again, semantics.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4193
Location: Straya cunt
And he is being held on 'suspicion of terror offences' according to Scotland Yard, so yeah...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
Farva wrote:
Its getting into semantics a bit.
And this is what the judge will be doing.
He drove his car into a group of people and stated he wanted to kill Muslims. I dont think it a stretch to suggest that he wanted to kill Muslims and that he was ideologically motivated to do so.
The ideology being Islamophobia.
There will of course be a debate about whether it was a hate crime or terrorism, but again, semantics.

Can't his lawyer argue that as he has a phobia he is just ill and needs sympathy and treatment not condemnation and scorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27527
Location: Chickenrunning...
Is he likely to be part of a network of terror cells in the SW of England?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10430
Think most media outlets will have editorial guidelines about calling someone a terrorist, referring to a terror attack etc. In this case the bloke is in custody and assume it could be seen as prejudicing a trial.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15757
Quite liked the Independent's story here- on a phone so no c&p.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... ebook-post


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
happyhooker wrote:
Quite liked the Independent's story here- on a phone so no c&p.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... ebook-post

That publication is unreadable for all its propaganda.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31785
Location: Planet Rock
Quote:
Richard Evans, the son of Pontyclun Van Hire director Len Evans, allegedly posted on social media: "It's a shame that van was a nice drive as well.

".. Glad I'm not running the van hire the police wouldn't like what my answer would be.

"It's my Dad's company I don't get involved it's a shame they don't hire out a Steam Rollers or Tanks could have done a tidy job then."
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/it ... 69366.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm
Posts: 1473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb99RVT6afI


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, Bert, bimboman, Bing [Bot], Bogbunny, Brumby_in_Vic, Conn, danny_fitz, earl the beaver, fatcat, fatheralice, fraz, Google Adsense [Bot], Harveys, henry, iarmhiman, Jay Cee Gee, kerrandy, le chat, Mick Mannock, mikemac, mr bungle, Nabberuk, obelixtim, polyallstar, Rumham, Saint, sonic_attack, spookly, The Man Without Fear, The Native, unseenwork, WoodlandsRFC, Yer Man, zt1903 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group