Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 am 

bessantj wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Quote:
I was going to ask when was the last time DAC posted :lol:

Didn't he get banned again? Isn't he posting as bessantj now? If I'm right then it'll be interesting to see if he can resist this thread.

Of course I could be wrong in which case my apologies....

No, I'm not DAC I used to post here as JAT.

Apparently the driver was saying "kill all Muslims" which if that's true then he should join ISIS they seem to be doing a fine job of killing Muslims.

Sorry, my bad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 am 

There are too many utter cunts out there.

Country really not in a good place at the moment, would be a nice time to have a leader who people at least respect.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 pm 

So Dozy is arguing that they deserved it. Interesting angle.

Daily Mail also went for the same angle I see, have since backtracked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm 

theo wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Grim.

As the attacker seems to be alive he can hopefully explain what the fudge he thought he was doing.

I think it is pretty clear what he was intending to do and sadly succeeded.

Quote:
Eyewitness Abdul Rahman said the driver said he wanted to "kill all Muslims".
Mr Rahman told the BBC he struck the man and helped subdue him.
"When the guy came out from his van he wanted to escape, run away and he was saying 'I want to kill Muslims. 'I want to kill Muslims.'
"I hit him on his stomach... and then me and the other guys... we held him to the ground until he couldn't move. We stopped him until the police came."

Well done Abdul.

Yeah I got the face value stuff, but would like to know whether how premeditated and organised it was. The usual - just a lone guy on a mission or encouraged/facilitated, such as by a far right group?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:21 pm 

SamShark wrote:
theo wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Grim.

As the attacker seems to be alive he can hopefully explain what the fudge he thought he was doing.

Quote:
"When the guy came out from his van he wanted to escape, run away and he was saying 'I want to kill Muslims. 'I want to kill Muslims.'
"I hit him on his stomach... and then me and the other guys... we held him to the ground until he couldn't move. We stopped him until the police came."

Well done Abdul.

Yeah I got the face value stuff, but would like to know whether how premeditated and organised it was. The usual - just a lone guy on a mission or encouraged/facilitated, such as by a far right group?

It's worth finding out how he was radicalised. There's plenty of anti-Muslim types on Youtube, for example, which is where a lot of people like this will take their inspiration.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm 

I think we should wait for the facts to emerge before jumping to any conclusions.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 pm 

The lunatic is probably going to suffer horrendously at the hands of the prison jihadis.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 pm 

fatcat wrote:
The lunatic is probably going to suffer horrendously at the hands of the prison jihadis.

If this is likely to be true if he goes to prison then he could end up in a VP wing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:36 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Santa wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
Santa wrote:
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:

It does not sound like he was hit at all. Was getting First Aid outside the mosque at the time but not directly hit by the vehicle.

This is so grim.

In the States, if someone dies during the commission of a crime the criminals can then be charged with murder, unless I've been lied to by all those CSI: Miami episodes.

Not sure if it's the same in the UK, but if his actions at all interfered with any first aid, medical response or delayed his treatment or transport for even a second I hope it's considered.

It used to be the same until a bloke called Derek Bentley got hanged for a murder that happened after he surrendered to the police. There was a bit of an outcry, and I think they changed it after a decent interval.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 pm 

koroke hangareka wrote:
It used to be the same until a bloke called Derek Bentley got hanged for a murder that happened after he surrendered to the police. There was a bit of an outcry, and I think they changed it after a decent interval.

That's a bit different. The issue there was being an accomplice during a crime where someone died, and knowing that this outcome was a possibility (eg partner takes a weapon) And 'let him have it' and capacity etc, but it's not equivalent to what seems to have happened here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:24 pm 

bobbity wrote:
koroke hangareka wrote:

That's a bit different. The issue there was being an accomplice during a crime where someone died, and knowing that this outcome was a possibility (eg partner takes a weapon) And 'let him have it' and capacity etc, but it's not equivalent to what seems to have happened here.

This is essentially the same:

Quote:
if someone dies during the commission of a crime the criminals can then be charged with murder

Yeah different circumstances, but beware the law of unintended consequences. I doubt that English law in the 1950s was really intended to send the likes of Derek Bentley to the hangman.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:25 pm 

JM2K6 wrote:
SamShark wrote:
theo wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Grim.

Quote:

Well done Abdul.

It's worth finding out how he was radicalised. There's plenty of anti-Muslim types on Youtube, for example, which is where a lot of people like this will take their inspiration.

The fact he wanted to escape suggests he didn't really think it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:31 pm 

koroke hangareka wrote:
bobbity wrote:
koroke hangareka wrote:

Quote:
if someone dies during the commission of a crime the criminals can then be charged with murder

Yeah different circumstances, but beware the law of unintended consequences. I doubt that English law in the 1950s was really intended to send the likes of Derek Bentley to the hangman.

It'll be interesting. Last bit though - absolutely was intended for that. Argument would have been the deterrent effect, if your partner in crime intends to carry a gun you might persuade him otherwise if a hanging was a possible outcome for you. The issue with Bentley was his capacity to understand the consequences involved, and quite what he meant by "let him have it".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 pm 

bobbity wrote:
koroke hangareka wrote:
bobbity wrote:
koroke hangareka wrote:

Quote:

It'll be interesting. Last bit though - absolutely was intended for that. Argument would have been the deterrent effect, if your partner in crime intends to carry a gun you might persuade him otherwise if a hanging was a possible outcome for you. The issue with Bentley was his capacity to understand the consequences involved, and quite what he meant by "let him have it".

Those are pretty serious issues though, and I suspect that given an absolutely unimpeachable application of the law, Bentley wouldn't have been convicted. He was though, so I'll stick with unintended consequences.

But to be clear, Had Bentley known that his crime was likely to end in murder, and had he been mentally unimpaired, I think the guilty verdict would have been fair enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:38 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Santa wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
Santa wrote:
Apparently the chap that died had a heart attack just before he was hit so there are no deaths arising from this attack thank god. :thumbup:

It does not sound like he was hit at all. Was getting First Aid outside the mosque at the time but not directly hit by the vehicle.

This is so grim.

In the States, if someone dies during the commission of a crime the criminals can then be charged with murder, unless I've been lied to by all those CSI: Miami episodes.

Not sure if it's the same in the UK, but if his actions at all interfered with any first aid, medical response or delayed his treatment or transport for even a second I hope it's considered.

Not much of a stretch to suggest this contributed to a fatal MI.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:00 pm 

OptimisticJock wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Santa wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
Santa wrote:

This is so grim.

Not much of a stretch to suggest this contributed to a fatal MI.

I think that the MI happened a few minutes before the van struck and he was already receiving first aid, so it would be very unlikely that he could/would be charged with murder as it would just be too much of a stretch to link the death to his actions.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 pm 

Every bit as bad as the Muslim terrorists. Scum. It should be treated in exactly the same way too. :thumbdown:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:42 pm 

The vicious deluded twat has been named; Darren Osborne, 47, father of 4 from Cardiff.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:47 pm 

dantedelew wrote:
The vicious deluded twat has been named; Darren Osborne, 47, father of 4 from Cardiff.

He's from Weston-super-mare.

I.e. Not Cardiff.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 pm 

dantedelew wrote:

Feel die those kids, to have such a rotten plum as a dad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

I.e. Not Cardiff.

You might want inspector noble know then, they're searching an address in Cardiff.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 pm 

Zakar wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

Feel die those kids, to have such a rotten plum as a dad.

Me too. Probably been force fed hatred since birth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:52 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

I.e. Not Cardiff.

You might want inspector noble know then, they're searching an address in Cardiff.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/finsbury-park-mosque-terror-suspect-121666#ICID=sharebar_twitter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:53 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

I.e. Not Cardiff.

They must be searching someone else's home in Cardiff.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 pm 

fatcat wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

I.e. Not Cardiff.

It's where he lives now according to reports.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:57 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

I.e. Not Cardiff.

You're really going with this argument on where he was from ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:59 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
fatcat wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
dantedelew wrote:

I.e. Not Cardiff.

You're really going with this argument on where he was from ?

Perhaps we can argue that he's really from Ponyclun as that's probably where he last set an actual foot on soil before he committed his atrocity. Saves Cardiff from any bad press.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 pm 

Or finsbury, as that's where he was last seen.

Where you're from is where you're from, it's not confusing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:

Finsbury park dear chap. Finsbury is an entirely different area 😉

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:12 pm 

dantedelew wrote:

How he could do that to his kids. Selfish bastard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:13 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:

They are quick enough to recognise this, if it concerns a English youngster deciding to play rugby for another country. :nod: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm 

When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:

It's confusing you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm 

Anonymous. wrote:
When they said he was from Wales I thought maybe it was Fatcat

At least I don't pretend White City is Notting Hill. :proud:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:18 pm 

BlackMac wrote:
I think that the MI happened a few minutes before the van struck and he was already receiving first aid, so it would be very unlikely that he could/would be charged with murder as it would just be too much of a stretch to link the death to his actions.

I would have thought they would charge him with murder for starters but only go to court with the lesser charges.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:33 pm 

The lengths people will go to in order that they no longer have to live in Cardiff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:41 pm 

Kill yourselves. All of you, you paedo, wife beating shitcunts.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm 

AND-y wrote:
Kill yourselves. All of you, you paedo, wife beating shitcunts.

Great point well made :thumbup:
I too am sickened by the direction of this reactionary shit hole
Great post has post modernism written all over it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:59 pm 

I'm hearing he moved to Cardiff a year ago. Neighbours described him as a bit of a cünt.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:
I'm hearing he moved to Cardiff a year ago. Neighbours described him as a bit of a Saes cünt.

Unedited version.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next