Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

What's the right decision?
Jeff, you're being a knob, you really ought to chip in with the rest of the office 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Jeff, you're right, you shouldn't have to clean it if you never use it 90%  90%  [ 88 ]
Total votes : 98
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:27 pm 

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
Jeff the Bear wrote:
Just to close out the story, I went in today to potentially have another barney over the coffee machine, and the fella who'd started the argument just came over and apologised for the way he acted. :shock:

I bet you gave him a smug look as you strolled back to your corner desk in the garage.

:lol:

It was actually quite nice, and mightily impressive I thought. I don't know if I would have been man enough to just come out and apologise. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 am 

Jeff the Bear wrote:
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
Jeff the Bear wrote:
Just to close out the story, I went in today to potentially have another barney over the coffee machine, and the fella who'd started the argument just came over and apologised for the way he acted. :shock:

I bet you gave him a smug look as you strolled back to your corner desk in the garage.

It was actually quite nice, and mightily impressive I thought. I don't know if I would have been man enough to just come out and apologise. :thumbup:

You should walk in tomorrow morning with a large take away coffee.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 am 

SilverGrin wrote:
Jeff the Bear wrote:
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
Jeff the Bear wrote:

You should walk in tomorrow morning with a large take away coffee.

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6