Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 4823
That's Finn Russell + Aaron Cruden arriving in southern France, while Frans Steyn is still there on the roster...
French sources (Midol). Vern Cotter, obviously playing a major role in convincing him to come over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19475
Why on earth (bar the money) has he done that?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5888
He hasn't. It has been reported by someone but everyone else is denying it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18133
Location: Investigating racism in the NHS
FWIW word is that Frans Steyn is leaving Montpellier

still a strange move given Cruden is there though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 4823
theo wrote:
Why on earth (bar the money) has he done that?

lol. But big big major money, Vern Cotter, the guarantee of being on a loaded+WELL COACHED side that'll be going places. Much better than current club situation for sure. Glamor, fame blablah. South of France. Possibly bored with gloomy old Scotland, wanting to prove sth to the world, operate a big change in his life and young career ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14724
Dork Lard wrote:
theo wrote:
Why on earth (bar the money) has he done that?

lol. But big big major money, Vern Cotter, the guarantee of being on a loaded+WELL COACHED side that'll be going places. Much better than current club situation for sure. Glamor, fame blablah. South of France. Possibly bored with gloomy old Scotland, wanting to prove sth to the world, operate a big change in his life and young career ?

Do you talk like this in real life??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:10 pm
Posts: 1401
Will be a blow for Pro 12 to lose a player of this quality


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42571
happyhooker wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:
theo wrote:
Why on earth (bar the money) has he done that?

lol. But big big major money, Vern Cotter, the guarantee of being on a loaded+WELL COACHED side that'll be going places. Much better than current club situation for sure. Glamor, fame blablah. South of France. Possibly bored with gloomy old Scotland, wanting to prove sth to the world, operate a big change in his life and young career ?

Do you talk like this in real life??

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 3328
Location: Leafy Cheshire
Don't go Finn. Don't waste your time with the cheese eating spivs


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, AD345, anonymous_joe, Bing [Bot], Brumby_in_Vic, CrazyIslander, Deadtigers, _fatprop, flaggETERNAL, fonzeee, forrester, frillage, Gavin Duffy, Google Adsense [Bot], happyhooker, harvey wilson, Jeff the Bear, La heinous, lorcanoworms, Margin_Walker, my 2 cents, Newby1, Nieghorn, Petros, Plato'sCave, Sandstorm, Santa, SASP, Scrumhead, Seez, Sefton, Slim 293, Sonny Blount, topofthemoon, unseenwork, Uthikoloshe, zt1903 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group