Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1697 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:59 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
Infamous producer Harvey Weinstein, behind many Oscar winning films having his decades of sexual debauchery reveled now. It appeast he has paid-off and used his power to cover it up for years.

As long as I've been an adult rumours "casting couchs" for producers (women getting jobs for sex, or even not getting the jobs after sex) being the way into the film industry, child stars being purposely hooked on drugs and underage sex have been spoken abut as if they are fact. Last year, surprisingly quietly, a few child stars like Elijiah Wood spoke openly of peados being a powerful presence in the film industry and X-men director Bryan Singer has been accused directly I believe a few years ago. There were the sony emails where film producersspoke of Oscar nominated directors fondling of their transgender neice as a matter of fact. Bill Cosby's behavour has been exposed in recent years to. However I feel that this is posisbly just the tip of the iceberg.

Like the Jimmy Savile rumours that always existed when proven right. If somebody like Weinstein's house of cards start to fall is there going to be a flow of more revelations of Hollywood's sexual debauchery an the abuse of power to protect it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 51338
I was certainly suprised that Hollywood producers behave this way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32460
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.



Joss Whedon just had an affair didn't he? Hardly culture of preverted sexual debauchery being covered up with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46931
Location: In the Centre/left wing
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 51338
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent



There's genuinly something wrong with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:24 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Saville is the Hollywood establishment?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46931
Location: In the Centre/left wing
eldanielfire wrote:
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Saville is the Hollywood establishment?

You mentioned him in your OP ffs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34917
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Is perversion and sexual misconduct linked to political position now?

'Cause, I don't know, Bill O'reilly. And his boss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24481
Location: SOB>Todd
.


Last edited by Floppykid on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:27 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
c69 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Saville is the Hollywood establishment?

You mentioned him in your OP ffs



I didn't connect him with Hollywood. I was using that as an example of how persistent rumours appear to be true. I don't get what you were adding about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23763
Location: Middle East
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Good to see you taking such a firm stance on this.

Make sure you don't shift to a wide stance ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5161
You know they do say never trust a male feminist. This is yet another example.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34917
eldanielfire wrote:
c69 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Saville is the Hollywood establishment?

You mentioned him in your OP ffs



I didn't connect him with Hollywood. I was using that as an example of how persistent rumours appear to be true. I don't get what you were adding about it.


Persistent rumours?

What about Sir Cliff?

And genuine question, what about Heath?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 51338
henry wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
c69 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Saville is the Hollywood establishment?

You mentioned him in your OP ffs



I didn't connect him with Hollywood. I was using that as an example of how persistent rumours appear to be true. I don't get what you were adding about it.


Persistent rumours?

What about Sir Cliff?

And genuine question, what about Heath?



Didn't cliff and Heath have a complainant in common ? Seriously though : Poor old cliff looks to be the victim here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:40 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
henry wrote:
Persistent rumours?

What about Sir Cliff?

And genuine question, what about Heath?


Has there ever been rumours on Cliff? (except he's scretely gay?) Hasn't he just been cleared?

And what about Heath? It does appear there is a case there. I've never heard rumours on him but certainly I've always heard about lots of protection for MP and judges and other higher-ups involved in sex/peado rings. I also recall that apparently Tony Blair actively turned down and resisted getting a ton of peado information form the US intelligence based on internet usage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2744
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner Tonypandy etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34917
eldanielfire wrote:
henry wrote:
Persistent rumours?

What about Sir Cliff?

And genuine question, what about Heath?


Has there ever been rumours on Cliff? (except he's scretely gay?) Hasn't he just been cleared?

And what about Heath? It does appear there is a case there. I've never heard rumours on him but certainly I've always heard about lots of protection for MP and judges and other higher-ups involved in sex/peado rings. I also recall that apparently Tony Blair actively turned down and resisted getting a ton of peado information form the US intelligence based on internet usage.


I'd just be careful about putting too much stock in 'rumours'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46931
Location: In the Centre/left wing
Glaston wrote:
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner Tonypandy etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent

Should have added Smith as well. :thumbup:
Oh BTW edf you are such a militant lesbian feck off
Establishment cover ups


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2945
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5161
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32460
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


As it says when I play Sugar Crush on the Tube: Sweet, Divine, Sugar Crush.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 51862
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


Well, he'd already been in Ballykissangel, which was a pretty successful TV show in the UK and Ireland before Tigerland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5161
CM11 wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


Well, he'd already been in Ballykissangel, which was a pretty successful TV show in the UK and Ireland before Tigerland.


My mum liked that I think. But then she's Irish so she would.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27268
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


The Kev gay rumour thing is like the dog licking the food out of the ladies parts and then the surprise party lights go on. In other words while he might be gay the stories are now legion and bullshit. They nearly always bring in other actors and say 'oh by the way Kate Winslet also sucks off grandads and Sean Bean is a tranny'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7207
henry wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Is perversion and sexual misconduct linked to political position now?

'Cause, I don't know, Bill O'reilly. And his boss.



'cmon

He's clearly a monumental pervert. If you have Ashley Judd and a shower to hand and the best you can come up with is you naked in the shower and her watching, there's got to be something f*ckin wrong with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5161
EverReady wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


The Kev gay rumour thing is like the dog licking the food out of the ladies parts and then the surprise party lights go on. In other words while he might be gay the stories are now legion and bullshit. They nearly always bring in other actors and say 'oh by the way Kate Winslet also sucks off grandads and Sean Bean is a tranny'


Kevin Spacey is gay. That's not even a rumour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21820
henry wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Is perversion and sexual misconduct linked to political position now?

'Cause, I don't know, Bill O'reilly. And his boss.


For Trump one came before the other. The latter is just the icing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32460
zzzz wrote:
henry wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Is perversion and sexual misconduct linked to political position now?

'Cause, I don't know, Bill O'reilly. And his boss.



'cmon

He's clearly a monumental pervert. If you have Ashley Judd and a shower to hand and the best you can come up with is you naked in the shower and her watching, there's got to be something f*ckin wrong with you.


That was my thought exactly. How perverted do you have to be to get that around the wrong way?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32460
Man In Black wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


The Kev gay rumour thing is like the dog licking the food out of the ladies parts and then the surprise party lights go on. In other words while he might be gay the stories are now legion and bullshit. They nearly always bring in other actors and say 'oh by the way Kate Winslet also sucks off grandads and Sean Bean is a tranny'


Kevin Spacey is gay. That's not even a rumour.


I doubt he is even 'extra' gay. He just is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32460
henry wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hollywood Liberals = perverts shocker.

Joss Wheedon and Louis CK have been shredded recently too.


Is perversion and sexual misconduct linked to political position now?



Yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27268
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.


I hope I don't get banned for this so I'm going to say ALLEGED.

Apparently Colin Farrel was just a jobbing stage actor until he found himself in the presence of Kevin Spacey and then a few months later was cast in Tigerland or whatever it was. That's a known rumour amongst actors.


The Kev gay rumour thing is like the dog licking the food out of the ladies parts and then the surprise party lights go on. In other words while he might be gay the stories are now legion and bullshit. They nearly always bring in other actors and say 'oh by the way Kate Winslet also sucks off grandads and Sean Bean is a tranny'


Kevin Spacey is gay. That's not even a rumour.


I doubt he is even 'extra' gay. He just is.


I didn't realise he had no half come out. Either way he has not had sex with the number of men the internet says.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6915
They never seem to have long articles deriding the flocks of male and female whores prepared to parlay sex into a career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA


Last edited by _fatprop on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32460
.
Quote:

I didn't realise he had no half come out. Either way he has not had sex with the number of men the internet says.


Who gives a shit. Your conspiracy theory is quaintly provincial.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27268
Seneca of the Night wrote:
.
Quote:

I didn't realise he had no half come out. Either way he has not had sex with the number of men the internet says.


Who gives a shit. Your conspiracy theory is quaintly provincial.


I had a conspiracy theory? What was it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42055
Seneca of the Night wrote:
.
Quote:

I didn't realise he had no half come out. Either way he has not had sex with the number of men the internet says.


Who gives a shit. Your conspiracy theory is quaintly provincial.

Says the new Zealander ! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:18 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
henry wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
henry wrote:
Persistent rumours?

What about Sir Cliff?

And genuine question, what about Heath?


Has there ever been rumours on Cliff? (except he's scretely gay?) Hasn't he just been cleared?

And what about Heath? It does appear there is a case there. I've never heard rumours on him but certainly I've always heard about lots of protection for MP and judges and other higher-ups involved in sex/peado rings. I also recall that apparently Tony Blair actively turned down and resisted getting a ton of peado information form the US intelligence based on internet usage.


I'd just be careful about putting too much stock in 'rumours'.



Besides the Tony Blair bit, I treat the rest as rumours that might have something in them and not much else. What's your take on Heath?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:16 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
Couch wrote:
Andy Signor from YouTube Movie junkies fame is also stood down for sexual harassment.

sexual predators are rife all over Hollywood. Girls and boys get exploited.



Fucing heck. You really can't predict them can you? What scum. I see Dan Murrel has thrown him uneer the bus by stateing he believe the accusations. But Screen Junkies must get a ton of flack seeing as they have been told on multiple occassions but protected him. Which is strange, at what point was he indespensible here? he was always a shitty host anyway.

It would be interesting what YouTube do about this, if they can do anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20712
c69 wrote:
Glaston wrote:
c69 wrote:
Saville Heath Janner Tonypandy etc
TBH the Hollywood establishment have always has the dark undercurrent

Should have added Smith as well. :thumbup:
Oh BTW edf you are such a militant lesbian feck off
Establishment cover ups


Ok.......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2225
Kate Winslet sucks off grandads you say?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1697 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armchair_Superstar, ArnoldVDH, Big Nipper, Brazil, camroc1, crash 669, eldanielfire, Google Adsense [Bot], happyhooker, Jensrsa, Laurent, Leinsterman, malky, Nobleman, Oxbow, Snooze, spookly, Turbogoat, unseenwork, Vleis, wheely, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group