Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Women's Rugby thread
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:02 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
Ina shock win Wales development beat England U18 development 26-20. England had some good players in there as well.

I heard that! Any clips of it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:39 am 

Nieghorn wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Ina shock win Wales development beat England U18 development 26-20. England had some good players in there as well.

I heard that! Any clips of it?

None that I can find.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:51 am 

Scratch that:

https://twitter.com/PEatTCS/status/986727719311470592

Not much else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:

Some slow and soft defence from the girls in white there. I did like how the Welsh seemingly quickly expanded to two attacking wings either side of the first breakdown. It's only a snapshot, so I hope that was something they did throughout the game.

It's a big part of the way I teach the game - both sides should quickly adopt a 'shape' and be ready to receive the ball, communicate what you see early and let the d-makers use that info to plan the next phase. No pattern, just a couple of guidelines (now I suspect that Wales had a solid, possibly even somewhat prescriptive, game plan, as is the tendency at this level, but getting set as they did in that clip allows a team play what's in front rather than deliberately crash here, then crash there and spin it that way... )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:21 pm 

Gloucester-Hartpury smash Harlequins (mostly their 2nd XV) in the Senior Women's cup. 42-29. Quins obviously focused on Saracens for the league final.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 pm 

Think she's had the time of her life?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:21 pm 

:lol:

The Aussie domestic professional (but unpaid professionalism that only applies to women) competition finished today. Looked like a real edge of the seat match with it going to extra time and the last kick winning it. Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... VZwua8FXy0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 pm 

New Zealand and Australia will play 2 tests before the men's matches in August.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:08 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:

I wonder if the Aussies have unearthed any noobs from this Super W? Kiwis to blood some themselves? The latter should win it, easily, however.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:22 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:

New Zealand will also play two tests against France in November.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 am 

I've been looking but I can't see any games England will play for the rest of the year. I'm surprised the RFU is so slow at organising this stuff. They may be trying to improve the quality of the domestic game but they are genuinely shite at promoting matches and tickets for their women's national side.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm 

https://twitter.com/rugbyrob666/status/ ... 3055124481

The RFU are looking into why the top 3 women's Clubs were London clubs and are worrying about a North-South divide. As I pointed out on page 1 Saracens, Quins and Wasps literally sucked up half the best players in the league. Loughborough as well.

The other big movers for women's rugby in summary:

Richmond was the London exception. They had many of their best players stolen by Harlequins (already league champions). I counted 10 plus. Why Quins were seem as the more attractive option a few miles away (Richmond were recent league winners and had a great squad) I do not know for sure.

Saracens seemed to have grabbed a massive number of good stars from England's Youth ranks. They could literally field an England U20 women's side. Many of them are from Hertfordshire who seem to be producing an obscene number of great players, plus they gained Bristol's two best players in Packer and Poppy Cleall (Poppy played for them before and they are flatmates).

Bristol also lost a few players locally to Hartpury. Not surprise seeing as they produce a huge number of top female players. This left Bristol losing quite a lot of stars, but seemed to massive recruit from Exeter University, another big player production line. They lost out overall because they lost a ton of power in their pack

Lichfield (who we now had a lot of great players) seem to have had all their players drift to Loughborough (who were 5th and Geographically the natural choice besides Worcester), Wasps and Saracens upon losing a league place.

Darlington MPS lost Abbey Scott to Quins. Worcester lost their entire first team squad to everywhere.

Possible reasons for the lop sided recruitment.

1) Appeal of London, easier to get a higher paid job, close to HQ. Graduates often move to London on mass and a lot of the best players are not long out of university as well.

2) These clubs used their Premiership connections to appeal as a more professional outfit suited to the new order. Harlequins have featured their female players with all their male players on almost all their PR material and the club really backed the women's team by having lots of double headers, well promoted games and the aim to produce the club record. Quins were certainly ambitious

3) The clubs who sucked up lot's of players players provided incentives somehow e.g. financial muscle. Which is possible from their Premiership connections?

4) Litchfield players deciding to move as a group (or two groups roughly).

5) England players smartly used by recruiting clubs to talk others over in the training camps in the world cup build-up?

6) Did Worcester and Bristol do something wrong to put-off players and lose so many? Possibly.

I'd certainly be interested in why so many good players moved to a few clubs in one go.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:04 pm 

From what I can tell by the tone of messages Izzy Noel-Smith is retiring from Rugby. Can't find a message but tweets and IG messages to her and her replies are of that tone. Sad to see that happen. She's in her peak years and you'll rarely find a more hard working player on the pitch and obviously one of the fun characters off it.

I wonder why? She's a full time teacher, which is hard enough on it's own and unlike some players she is state school which tends to be way more inflexible with time releases, plus she's getting married. Good luck to her.

EDIT: She did announce it.

http://www.englandrugby.com/news/red-ro ... etirement/

https://www.bristolrugby.co.uk/news/red ... rom-rugby/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd34oaVpRk

Her Bristol team mates pay tribute to INS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLEBazZ2ygU

Last edited by eldanielfire on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 pm 

On that note I wonder if it's the transition from amateur to a more more intense professional-like set-up in clubs and country? Kay Wilson retired after the WRWC and cited the professional-like training regime needed for national level as one of her reasons for quitting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:44 pm 

At some point, I guess you have to take the secure, well paying job especially if you've already had a good run as an international.

Despite the talk this week about "yes, well maybe, we'll pay them in future at some point"... as much as I support the women's game, I think that sort of thing will have to be self-sustaining. I don't even think the MLR in the US (+ Can in future) will survive that long.

I was listening to an interview yesterday with football's Mareianne Spacey and thought about professional women's sports. Needs massive support from girls and women first. Football's numbers aren't massive: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37862713

What have crowds been like with Tyrrell's women's rugby?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:47 am 

Nieghorn wrote:

What have crowds been like with Tyrrell's women's rugby?

Like you see in the highlights. From playing at open sports fields with no stands (Darlington) to Quins, Saracens and Bristol able to command 2000 for a big game. Though Quins crowds are growing as the season progresses, the club's done a great job promoting the women's team. The near 5000 on the day of an England match was a great achievement that I believe they will top next year. I also see a lot of girl's at Quin's matches and England matches at the Stoop this season. It's becoming a thing. A long way from self sustaining.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am 

Despite losing nearly 50 players because of their forced relegation by the RFU, Lichfield Ladies have been able to fulfil all fixtures for both their 1XV and 2XV this season, a requirement of the new elite league. Not all the Premier XV teams have it seems. Loughborough as the worst offender, despite being regarded as the team that replaced Litchfield.

I didn't realise Litchfield lost 50 players. Securing 2nd place in the North division after that seems amazing and only shows what a superb club Litchfield is.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:40 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
Despite losing nearly 50 players because of their forced relegation by the RFU, Lichfield Ladies have been able to fulfil all fixtures for both their 1XV and 2XV this season, a requirement of the new elite league. Not all the Premier XV teams have it seems. Loughborough as the worst offender, despite being regarded as the team that replaced Litchfield.

I didn't realise Litchfield lost 50 players. Securing 2nd place in the North division after that seems amazing and only shows what a superb club Litchfield is.

I didn't know it was that much either! Speaks even more to their suitability for the top flight. Hope they keep it up for the next couple of years and get their rightful spot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 pm 

A couple of things from me:

1. The Richmond to Quins migration: if i remember/heard correctly from a conversation I had with a couple of the players when Aylesford had just moved to Quins (but were still called Aylesford), prior to that season the Richmond coach/one of the coaches left Richmond in less than amicable circumstances and took a load of the players over to Aylesford/Quins. I don’t know much about it, so maybe take things with a pinch of salt, but I’ve also heard that the club politics at Richmond were and are offputting to some there.

2. Other reasons for player migration: money, facilities and better selection prospects for players with international ambitions. Players at Lichfield were told that they wouldn’t even be watched by the selectors unless they played in premiership sides (which isn’t entirely unreasonable in and of itself because the gap in standard between the premiership and championship is pretty big). Loughborough, being geographically closest, naturally benefited from this exile with the exception of the more central england players (ie Harriet Millar-Mills, Amy Cockayne and Justine Lucas- Scarratt and Hunt were signed on 7s contacts so don’t play 15s anymore) for whom moving away from the area was more easily doable. I don’t know why chose Wasps over other clubs though.
Then there are situations like Sarah Hunter at Loughborough where players are offered jobs as coaches or physios. I’ve heard that Gloucester-Hartpury have been doing the same or similar, and it’s not that far away from Worcester (or Bristol), hence a number of their players have migrated to G-H. They also have the link with Hartpury college at which some of the EPS squad (e.g. Ellie Kildunne and Sarah Bern) are students.
Wasps and Quins are also willing to offer players they want certain benefits- I have heard that Quins for example have provided accommodation for certain players. Both also benefit from coaches/DoRs who are well known and respected within the women’s rugby community which is also a draw.
Saracens I would think have similar muscle. They also give the impression of caring and being willing to invest in their women’s rugby set up and have been actively promoting it for some time- they’ve been organising double headers with the men’s fixtures for a few years now. I don’t know much about their setup beyond that.

3. The RFU/England rugby (or certainly the England coaches) are actively encouraging players who want to play for England away from the northern clubs. This makes reports of their supposed worrying about a north/south divide somewhat laughable when they are contributing to the problem. Northern clubs also have a disadvantage over the other clubs, particularly the London clubs because every away game requires a journey of, at the minimum, nearly three hours. This puts players, the majority of whom will have been working full time jobs alongside a heavy training programme, under a lot of strain and as such performance is more likely to suffer.

4. Darlington Mowden Park Sharks (which is the premiership side and an entirely different club to Darlington RFC) do not play on an open sports field with no stands. They play in the Northern Echo arena which has a capacity of 25,500. Obviously the crowds don’t even come close to filling that, but I thought it worth the correction because there’s quite a big difference between a stadium and an open sports field.

5. Lichfield have done pretty well and by all accounts it remains a fun, welcoming environment, however, ‘50 people leaving’ is possibly a bit misleading because they’ve been including players who barely played for them, as well as players whose moves away from the club were not necessarily due to relegation to the championship. That’s not to say they haven’t done well with recruitment, and it’s worth noting that a number of players have rejoined them from Loughborough. Unfortunately their director of rugby is a bit of a liability in relation to their chances of becoming a premiership club again. I completely understand the strength of feeling over the unfairness of the RFU’s process, but her continued digs and agitation over it mean that she is not liked within the RFU. This means that if the premiership is expanded to 12 teams, as has been mooted, and if the two teams are selected via another bidding process (rather than just promotion of the top two teams from the championship north and south), Lichfield may find themselves at a disadvantage purely because people within the RFU don’t want to work with their director of rugby. It’s one of the reasons I could see them losing out to West Park Leeds. In addition, promotion of West Park would also provide the premiership with another northern club.

Sorry for the long post- I just thought some of you might be interested in a little more information, though you should probably take it with a pinch of salt as you would anything you’ve heard from down the grapevine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:18 pm 

Nieghorn wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

I didn't know it was that much either! Speaks even more to their suitability for the top flight. Hope they keep it up for the next couple of years and get their rightful spot.

One of the head guys at Lichfield is Amy Cockayne's father. He learned his coaching trade in New Zealand when they lived there when she was younger (She could have represented them). IMO it's no coincidence the club is an expert in developing quality players given I highly regard New Zealand's grassroots development. Considering the upgrade to the women's league was essentially to provide better England players for the national team it seems stupid to have left Lichfield out.

It was always dodgy that they were frozen out for an application that didn't even have a senior team at the time. Lichfield claimed on their appeal the RFU had to show them their overall scores and they deffo scored higher than teams in the top 10 on the 5 sets of criteria. They were:

Coaching and training
Sports science and medical support
Training and playing environment
Player pools
Financial means.

How Loughborough scored high on the 'player pool' criteria when they didn't even have a team at the time, no elite league players is weird as well as coaching and training considering they produced no one of note form their University that I can recall. They do have pretty sports facilities. Though suspiciously 2 of the people in charge of reviewing the thing had close Loughborough connections, one an ex-coach of their uni team. It was also followed up by Sarah Hunter, national Captain, getting a job that basically makes her a full time player. The whole thing stank.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:40 pm 

Rugbygirl wrote:

Sorry for the long post- I just thought some of you might be interested in a little more information, though you should probably take it with a pinch of salt as you would anything you’ve heard from down the grapevine.

Yay Rugbygirl. You should post more often, your insight and contributions are very welcome here.

1. Yeah Karen Findlay moved and worked with Gary Street and co-head coaches at Quins. She was obviously popular. I'm not sure about the politics aspect, Richmond have a happy culture as far as I'm aware, but I suspect ambition was a key factor perhaps.

2. Sadly no one blames the players for moving to play in the elite league form Lichfield. Even without the threat of not being considering it was a no brainer. Hartpury I'm not surprised, they have had a ridiculous number of the leagues players graduate from them. I think the fact they take in college students into their academy as well uni students makes them hugely attractive for ambitious young players. Players always seem to love it there. As for the perks and benefits, I suspected as much but never heard a whisper about any deals except the offers players had from France at the time. I'm the same for Saracens, they have become a very attractive club, even Quins reserves I spoke to seemed to adore them. In particular the players they have are very popular with the players in the rest of the league. What's more they can only get better.

3. I heard a few accusations the RFU ballsing up Northern clubs by making it clear easy commute to headquarters was an advantage.

4. I'm aware they play there, maybe I mixed up clubs as Sharks highlights don't appear to be in an arena, like when Quins play in Surrey sports park rather then the Stoop. I'm happy to be corrected as I've not been up that way.

5. Yeah it works 2 ways, the RFU is p@ssed so they reject them again or the RFU consider not promoting them politically toxic after Lichfield managed to make genuine headlines last time.

I'd personally promote Lichfield on the obvious basis of looking at the bigger picture is supposed to be England and providing the best possible set-up and developed talent. Though since when has the RFU been logical? That is their problem. After all, as I pointed out a month ago, the RFU have never in the professional era appointed a recently successful men's head coach of a top club team or Tier 1 side. That's over 22 years of not choosing to pick any top coach essentially. Even Eddie Jones was essentially picked on one win with a tier 2 nation (His prior tier one days ended a decade before) and his obvious PR campaign to be England head coach. And they wonder they can't bring England back to the top of the mountain?

My fear is the RFU is so myopic and enclosed they will continue to balls things up for years to come for all their good intentions and financial resources.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:09 pm 

I also wonder about the types of intelligent people I've encountered in person and via social media who had development jobs with the RFU and ended up leaving without changing things much. It's my bias, but I wonder if they found it so difficult to impart their genius that they jumped ship out of frustration?

Canada frustrates the hell out of me at the moment (more than normal) with their "this is the way it's always been done / this is what everyone else is doing" approach that clearly isn't making us any better (and the men are getting worse year to year).

Was just having a convo with a couple of mates who run clubs about the start of the new season, where they've forced leagues on the odd-numbered ages, changing from even numbered. (U18, U16, etc now U19, U17, etc.). I can't find documentation for the reasons, but our assumption is that they wanted to give older teens one more year of junior to ease their transition to adult, or for teams to run U17 as their oldest age-grade and push the 18 year olds into adult rugby.

On the girls' side, I think there are a few permutations that will do more harm than good:

* first year university students in a U19 team that includes girls all the way down to Yr 10 because the club doesn't have enough for a separate U17 team as well
* club opting for U17, freezing out Gr 12 girls who'll have to play women (if there's a women's side) ... and missing the first month or two of the women's season because it's the same as the high school girls' season (May-June)
* if a club doesn't have enough for U15, then the Gr 8s are playing up with the U17s (or not at all)

With the old way, U18 included girls in their final two years of secondary school, U16 their first two. This is how 'Senior' and 'Junior' teams are run at school in all sports and will always be run as such. If U14s was not co-ed, the few girls that were playing rugby were capable enough to play up with the Gr 9s and 10s. Some places were getting U14 girls teams together even if it was 7s or 10s.

If they wanted better transition to adult rugby - and I've experienced this first hand positively - then create a U20 option, even if it was 10 a side due to lack of numbers / some opting to play for women. With my team, we had probably 20 guys join up (of our 25 player roster) who weren't interested / confident / big enough to play men's at 18 and 19.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm 

1. I think you’re right about ambition- the club clearly had a plan for where it wanted to be and how to get there. However, they did explicitly express frustration and irritation at how things had been at Richmond immediately prior to their move away. I don’t know any details though. I’d imagine it’d depend on which players you spoke to and to an extent you’ll have those problems in any club with ambitious players. If you’re a regular starting player, you’ll probably love it, but if you’re just on the edge then there might be some tensions, perhaps perceptions that certain players are being unfairly picked, coach favouritism etc. That sort of feeling is going to be especially exacerbated in an environment where, for players who aren’t quite at first team level, or who are regular ‘last ten minute’ bench warmers there are limited opportunities. (Ie the A-league is crap, partly due to how it’s been strutured and partly down to how the clubs treat it). Anyway, that’s general speculation rather than Richmond-specific.

3. Sadly there’s substance to those accusations.

4. Which highlights are you referring to? I know they don’t train in the arena, and I know the development side has played games on the training pitches (which are open fields with no stands),but as far as I’m aware, the first team has played all its home games in the arena. There were some fixtures that were going to be moved to artificial surfaces because of the weather, but I can’t remember whether those were ultimately played there or whether those pitches all ended up being unplayable too.

5. I don’t know which way it would go in the end. I can certainly see the RFU acting politically over it, particularly if relationships with the DoR are so bad. It’d be a shame for them to miss out again though. The difficulty is who you’d promote. Geographically it would make sense for another club in the north (hence West Park, who I’m pretty certain have ambitions to get into the Prem) and one down Exeter way since their nearest Prem club is Bristol which is a long way away, and it would be useful to open up top level rugby to the south west (especially as it contains the current British university women’s rugby champions). I guess it depends on what the RFU’s overall aims and priorities are, though in all honesty I don’t really trust their capability of joined up long term thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:01 pm 

4. The trylights shown each week or the odd filmed game. I'll have to seach back over the weekend and get

5. I think Exeter might be an issue to promote. I think the Chief's have only just started a women's team. In terms of Geography an Exeter team may well make Bristol redundant. Their side seems to be massively Exeter Alumni. I'm not sure if it's because graduates head towards Bristol for work (nearest big city) or that it's the closest club. But potentially the Exeter students going one way might well make Bristol/Exeter a new Worcester, no wins.

Also, it's my worry that another continued expansion of the league could dilute the player base and the quality coaching base. It might be partly with Quins and Sarries hording talent as well, but with Worcester gutted and then humiliated all season to no wins I'm not sure Women's rugby is quite ready for more teams as the idea of the new league was to improve the standard and quality not dilute it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:43 pm 

Anyone going to the Premiership Grand Final Sunday?

At my local club who I watch regularly, the wife wants to go, i’m All for it, enjoy watching games with smaller crowds more and more and been so impressed watching the Ladies game on TV.

And the sausage baguettes and chips are fantastic ......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:27 am 

Saracens have 2 Dutch internationals ( Tess Wijmans and Sam Martinez Gion ) in their starting line-up plus the Italian Valeria Fedrighi on the bench, while full-back Nina Vistisen was born in Singapore to Danish parents.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:42 am 

Bobcock wrote:

At my local club who I watch regularly, the wife wants to go, i’m All for it, enjoy watching games with smaller crowds more and more and been so impressed watching the Ladies game on TV.

I'm planning to go, but the group I was going with have flaked out as we are going for a pub crawl in hipster east London at 2pm today and most won't think they will make it with the hangover so I've not booked yet :(.

If your dead cert for going fancy a meet-up for a pint if your able?

Last edited by eldanielfire on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:43 am 

tabascoboy wrote:
Saracens have 2 Dutch internationals ( Tess Wijmans and Sam Martinez Gion ) in their starting line-up plus the Italian Valeria Fedrighi on the bench, while full-back Nina Vistisen was born in Singapore to Danish parents.

Nina is now English qualified. If Nollie Waterman wasn't still the supreme full back, or the ladies were coached by Eddie Jones she might have been looked at by now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:51 am 

A bit of amusement form Rachel Burford rating her team mates:

https://twitter.com/Harlequins/status/9 ... 5036252162

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:43 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Bobcock wrote:

I'm planning to go, but the group I was going with have flaked out as we are going for a pub crawl in hipster east London at 2pm today and most won't think they will make it with the hangover so I've not booked yet :(.

Absolutely.... we are definitely going, tickets purchased

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm 

Bobcock wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Bobcock wrote:

Take earplugs eldanielfire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:48 pm 

Be nice to get some insight 8nto the Womens game, we watched a fair bit of the WRWC but most names escape me apart from a select few.

Guess I’ll support Quins as I don’t have a Saracens shirt in my collection......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:28 pm 

Bobcock wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Bobcock wrote:

Brill. Let us know when and we’re to meet. I’ll confirm later when I grab
my tickets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:34 pm 

Bobcock wrote:
Be nice to get some insight 8nto the Womens game, we watched a fair bit of the WRWC but most names escape me apart from a select few.

Guess I’ll support Quins as I don’t have a Saracens shirt in my collection......

Tickets are now only available on the gate. I’ll head down earlish to grab mine and then start on lunch and a pint or more. Look forward to meeting up. I will be hanging though. :o

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm 

happyhooker wrote:
Bobcock wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Bobcock wrote:

Take earplugs eldanielfire

:lol: wondering on the story here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:03 pm 

Dearest Hooker of Happiness

Faaaaaaark Oooooorffff

love

Cock R. (Mr)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:06 pm 

U15s - 11:00
U18s - 12:45
Main Game - 15:00

We’ll probably get there during the first half of the U18s game.

Don’t bring any hookers, happy or unhappy with you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:37 pm 

Bobcock wrote:
U15s - 11:00
U18s - 12:45
Main Game - 15:00

We’ll probably get there during the first half of the U18s game.

Don’t bring any hookers, happy or unhappy with you.

Cool. That sound about right when I'll get there. Is there a good spot to meet-up as first timers? (go gentle on me ;) )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:57 pm 

Go gentle?

Jeez I,m a sad old relic of Welsh Seventies dominance coming with my wife......

Don’t let the hooker get into your head with his nonsense.....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:38 am 

:lol:

Anyway's I'll be at there at 1:30-2pm, let us know where to meet you, I'll check the board via my phone periodically. I'll be in an red and black England coat and black jeans :) (a shame there are no Private messages on this board to make it easier)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1060 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next