Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 45346
Location: Joint No. 3 to Cyprus
Ireland are the very devil to beat when they outmuscle you, and they can summon the manic intensity to do that to literally any team at this point.

BUT.

They struggle to do it away from home. So I think England have a good shot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9999
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Ireland are the very devil to beat when they outmuscle you, and they can summon the manic intensity to do that to literally any team at this point.

BUT.

They struggle to do it away from home. So I think England have a good shot.


We'll need to nullify them at the breakdown. My concern is that; both our personnel and game plan, play right into their hands.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 26584
ovalball wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Ireland are the very devil to beat when they outmuscle you, and they can summon the manic intensity to do that to literally any team at this point.

BUT.

They struggle to do it away from home. So I think England have a good shot.


We'll need to nullify them at the breakdown. My concern is that; both our personnel and game plan, play right into their hands.


Ireland play a highly prescriptive gameplan, with their high end performances (as noted above) generated through high intensity play. As such, I'd be amazed if England weren't able to match that intensity at home...and from there, the win should come.

I would caveat all that with the point that England, like Saffercens, rely heavily on the Vunipola brothers carrying...and so if they are both starting (and in form), then it's a nailed on home win for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36824
Jeff the Bear wrote:
ovalball wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Ireland are the very devil to beat when they outmuscle you, and they can summon the manic intensity to do that to literally any team at this point.

BUT.

They struggle to do it away from home. So I think England have a good shot.


We'll need to nullify them at the breakdown. My concern is that; both our personnel and game plan, play right into their hands.


Ireland play a highly prescriptive gameplan, with their high end performances (as noted above) generated through high intensity play. As such, I'd be amazed if England weren't able to match that intensity at home...and from there, the win should come.

I would caveat all that with the point that England, like Saffercens, rely heavily on the Vunipola brothers carrying...and so if they are both starting (and in form), then it's a nailed on home win for me.


Agreed.

Ireland are very good at home. They were awful away from home , an awful Italian side excepted in last year's 6 Nations.

I think we'll win all home games convincingly but will be unconvincing winners in Paris and potentially heavy losers in Twickenham


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 6014
danthefan wrote:
I think we've been beaten so many times in Paris that the Irish fans on here won't feel all that much confidence before that match, despite how poor France are at the moment.

Well it's been discussed extensively before on this thread, I was just outlining how I see England as the favorite for the tournament despite their 2home/3away format. Let's face it: they can't lose to Italy, this Wales team won't win in Twickenham, it would be a shocker to lose an 80min Test match vs a fkng mess of a French national side, and they can afford the one joker card spent on Murrayfield and even that you'd think they should probably win, then it's back home to win that title on the final weekend.

Ireland could lose to France just on account it's the first game of the tournament, similar to what France nearly did to England last year (19-16), caught them cold, by surprise. A focused warmed up Ireland or England team are too well drilled later in the tournament, but on that first game France could catch em cold and always have the talent to compete for 80min. Still though, they're a shambles, and there for the taking. Ireland MUST win this first game, they don't have a choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 10222
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
danthefan wrote:
I think we've been beaten so many times in Paris that the Irish fans on here won't feel all that much confidence before that match, despite how poor France are at the moment.


Plus, they'll save their one semi-competent game for us.


Hard to know what Brunel will mean for them but under Noves I didn't think they were doing the old French routine of staggering inconsistency so much as being big, obstinate but also brainless week in and week out. So they'd have been a tough ask at home but certainly beatable. There's a possibility of a new coach bounce but tbh the issues with French rugby are so divorced from who is running the show that I'm not even confident about that. I thought JB checked out about 3 seasons before actually leaving Italy, but perhaps coaching his own country will make a difference. I have to say I was pretty astonished by his appointment.

Anyway, all told I think Ireland will beat France, but I'd hope and expect that England would beat Ireland at Twickenham. Suspect BPs or even points difference could decide it out of England, Ireland, and (and I can scarce believe I'm typing this but here we are) Scotland

He was Laportes no.2 at France.......its not so surprising.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 45346
Location: Joint No. 3 to Cyprus
paddyor wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
danthefan wrote:
I think we've been beaten so many times in Paris that the Irish fans on here won't feel all that much confidence before that match, despite how poor France are at the moment.


Plus, they'll save their one semi-competent game for us.


Hard to know what Brunel will mean for them but under Noves I didn't think they were doing the old French routine of staggering inconsistency so much as being big, obstinate but also brainless week in and week out. So they'd have been a tough ask at home but certainly beatable. There's a possibility of a new coach bounce but tbh the issues with French rugby are so divorced from who is running the show that I'm not even confident about that. I thought JB checked out about 3 seasons before actually leaving Italy, but perhaps coaching his own country will make a difference. I have to say I was pretty astonished by his appointment.

Anyway, all told I think Ireland will beat France, but I'd hope and expect that England would beat Ireland at Twickenham. Suspect BPs or even points difference could decide it out of England, Ireland, and (and I can scarce believe I'm typing this but here we are) Scotland

He was Laportes no.2 at France.......its not so surprising.


On rugby grounds though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 10222
The rugby grounds are hell be Laportes no 2 and Laporte has essentially reinserted himself I to the selection of the national team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2465
Location: European City of Rugger Trophies
Ireland have a few new players and a good bit of depth. I think they have enough to go to Twickers with high hopes given they have 3 home games.

Stockdale, Leavy, Conan, Carberry, Conway etc

Looking very exciting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:17 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8092
Sissyfuss wrote:
Ireland have a few new players and a good bit of depth. I think they have enough to go to Twickers with high hopes given they have 3 home games.

Stockdale, Leavy, Conan, Carberry, Conway etc

Looking very exciting.


Yeah , we’ve greater depth than ever in most positions and more of a threat out wide than in recent years hence why we’re fancied. Our away record in the 6N over the last 2 seasons is awful though as others alluded to . And if Sexton or Murray were to get injured it would severely weaken us .

England again for me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 1205
Nice of everyone to be so positive about Scotland's chances and it's hard to disagree that on current merit they are a Top-3 side. But getting there in all probability means a first win in Cardiff since 2002 and a first win at Murrayfield against England since 2008.

Ancient history maybe and the great thing about this team is that they are playing like there is no history - but still...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:50 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8092
clydecloggie wrote:
Nice of everyone to be so positive about Scotland's chances and it's hard to disagree that on current merit they are a Top-3 side. But getting there in all probability means a first win in Cardiff since 2002 and a first win at Murrayfield against England since 2008.

Ancient history maybe and the great thing about this team is that they are playing like there is no history - but still...


I’d be more concerned about your tight 5 and your ability to get quick ball than the weight of short term history. Your opponents will all be going out to squeeze you up front and deny you good possession for your dangerous backs. It will be your ability to cope with these tactics that will determine how successful you are , not your irrelevant recent records in the 6N


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 45346
Location: Joint No. 3 to Cyprus
Conspicuous wrote:
clydecloggie wrote:
Nice of everyone to be so positive about Scotland's chances and it's hard to disagree that on current merit they are a Top-3 side. But getting there in all probability means a first win in Cardiff since 2002 and a first win at Murrayfield against England since 2008.

Ancient history maybe and the great thing about this team is that they are playing like there is no history - but still...


I’d be more concerned about your tight 5 and your ability to get quick ball than the weight of short term history. Your opponents will all be going out to squeeze you up front and deny you good possession for your dangerous backs. It will be your ability to cope with these tactics that will determine how successful you are , not your irrelevant recent records in the 6N


This


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 6014
clydecloggie wrote:
Nice of everyone to be so positive about Scotland's chances and it's hard to disagree that on current merit they are a Top-3 side. But getting there in all probability means a first win in Cardiff since 2002 and a first win at Murrayfield against England since 2008.

Ancient history maybe and the great thing about this team is that they are playing like there is no history - but still...

actually, and this isn't a knock, the people who are being "positive" are only being positive romantically. It's a sweet ideal, the smaller team that's struggled hard over the years and perhaps didn't get its due on a few occasions, that's on the rise and plays expansive Rugby and out for scalps, that underrated darkhorse......they're not actually dangerous enough for those people to fear them (and therefor hate them) but they're good enough to produce incentive to back them up in that romantic sort of way. And everyone bar Italy could win this thing, it's within the realm of possibility. But what it comes down to is this: who are you going to bet money on for this tournament, and whoever you are the answer is A.England B.Ireland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3928
Scotland need only focus on beating Wales in 5 weeks time. Which they're evidently capable of doing. Any talk before then of having a great year is premature - we're ever a nats crotchet away from propping up the table so let's not be hasty. And whoever said it is right - we need to front up in the forwards or we're toast.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
Scotland vs England Match of the tournament.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Conspicuous wrote:
clydecloggie wrote:
Nice of everyone to be so positive about Scotland's chances and it's hard to disagree that on current merit they are a Top-3 side. But getting there in all probability means a first win in Cardiff since 2002 and a first win at Murrayfield against England since 2008.

Ancient history maybe and the great thing about this team is that they are playing like there is no history - but still...


I’d be more concerned about your tight 5 and your ability to get quick ball than the weight of short term history. Your opponents will all be going out to squeeze you up front and deny you good possession for your dangerous backs. It will be your ability to cope with these tactics that will determine how successful you are , not your irrelevant recent records in the 6N


This

Not really. Scottish must not get send off. Plz.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
The 6N would be better than the RC but for the fact the ABs don't play in it. So many great match ups but the great team of rugby isn't in it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34917
Is this plum having a fit?

Even by his lamentably low standards, three successive spastic spasms is unusual.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
henry wrote:
Is this plum having a fit?

Even by his lamentably low standards, three successive spastic spasms is unusual.

I see the kid spewing on your Christmas pudding hit you very hard. Sorry to hear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34917
CrazyIslander wrote:
henry wrote:
Is this plum having a fit?

Even by his lamentably low standards, three successive spastic spasms is unusual.

I see the kid spewing on your Christmas pudding hit you very hard. Sorry to hear.


Shut yer cnut.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
henry wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
henry wrote:
Is this plum having a fit?

Even by his lamentably low standards, three successive spastic spasms is unusual.

I see the kid spewing on your Christmas pudding hit you very hard. Sorry to hear.


Shut yer cnut.

I love the 6N but it aint got the best team in the world. And won only 1 WC. I love it nonetheless ya'll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:52 am
Posts: 82
Dork Lard wrote:
But what it comes down to is this: who are you going to bet money on for this tournament, and whoever you are the answer is A.England B.Ireland.


Well no, because of odds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
charltom wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:
But what it comes down to is this: who are you going to bet money on for this tournament, and whoever you are the answer is A.England B.Ireland.


Well no, because of odds.

I take England @$2.88 though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17113
CrazyIslander wrote:
henry wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
henry wrote:
Is this plum having a fit?

Even by his lamentably low standards, three successive spastic spasms is unusual.

I see the kid spewing on your Christmas pudding hit you very hard. Sorry to hear.


Shut yer cnut.

I love the 6N but it aint got the best team in the world. And won only 1 WC. I love it nonetheless ya'll.


Anyone who measures a tournament by the number of world cups despite the fact the 6 Nations is over 100 years older then the world cup really desn't have a valid point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20383
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Ah, but patterns can emerge quickly and clearly if they are dominant enough eldanielfire. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17113
Enzedder wrote:
Ah, but patterns can emerge quickly and clearly if they are dominant enough eldanielfire. :D


And they can only truely represent the data points they cover when measuring eras with varying trends. And in the current trend the 4th best 6N side beat the 3rd best RC side so I know which tournament has more depth :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17113
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


In your sad and shallow mind. I wonder what Players who represent Spain, Chile, Sweden, Germany, Holland, South Korea etc who will never face a tier one nation like alone the All Blacks don't think so. I think you'll find International rugby is about representing your country and has been so well before the All Blacks even existed. Of which the 6 Nations existed before the All Blacks ever played.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2866
Location: G W C
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


Dumbest comment of the year, congratulations


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
eldanielfire wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


In your sad and shallow mind. I wonder what Players who represent Spain, Chile, Sweden, Germany, Holland, South Korea etc who will never face a tier one nation like alone the All Blacks don't think so. I think you'll find International rugby is about representing your country and has been so well before the All Blacks even existed. Of which the 6 Nations existed before the All Blacks ever played.

It's not meant to be taken literally. But it's the pinnacle of test rugby.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9999
CrazyIslander wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


In your sad and shallow mind. I wonder what Players who represent Spain, Chile, Sweden, Germany, Holland, South Korea etc who will never face a tier one nation like alone the All Blacks don't think so. I think you'll find International rugby is about representing your country and has been so well before the All Blacks even existed. Of which the 6 Nations existed before the All Blacks ever played.

It's not meant to be taken literally. But it's the pinnacle of test rugby.


Nah - I'd far rather that England won the 6N, than beat the ABs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
ovalball wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


In your sad and shallow mind. I wonder what Players who represent Spain, Chile, Sweden, Germany, Holland, South Korea etc who will never face a tier one nation like alone the All Blacks don't think so. I think you'll find International rugby is about representing your country and has been so well before the All Blacks even existed. Of which the 6 Nations existed before the All Blacks ever played.

It's not meant to be taken literally. But it's the pinnacle of test rugby.


Nah - I'd far rather that England won the 6N, than beat the ABs.

That's a given but the ABs are the elephant in the room. When they play everyone watches.


Last edited by CrazyIslander on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2866
Location: G W C
ovalball wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


In your sad and shallow mind. I wonder what Players who represent Spain, Chile, Sweden, Germany, Holland, South Korea etc who will never face a tier one nation like alone the All Blacks don't think so. I think you'll find International rugby is about representing your country and has been so well before the All Blacks even existed. Of which the 6 Nations existed before the All Blacks ever played.

It's not meant to be taken literally. But it's the pinnacle of test rugby.


Nah - I'd far rather that England won the 6N, than beat the ABs.


The fact that we played the ABs 30 times in what 140 years, I don't think we are that fazed about playing them, certainly not the pinnacle of my sporting year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9999
CrazyIslander wrote:
ovalball wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.


In your sad and shallow mind. I wonder what Players who represent Spain, Chile, Sweden, Germany, Holland, South Korea etc who will never face a tier one nation like alone the All Blacks don't think so. I think you'll find International rugby is about representing your country and has been so well before the All Blacks even existed. Of which the 6 Nations existed before the All Blacks ever played.

It's not meant to be taken literally. But it's the pinnacle of test rugby.


Nah - I'd far rather that England won the 6N, than beat the ABs.

That's a give but the ABs are the elephant in the room. When they play everyone watches.


They really don't. The SH Rugby Championship is such a predictable bore fest I rarely ever bother watching it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21311
CrazyIslander wrote:
International rugby is about who can beat the ABs. Anything else is irrelevant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4961
Location: LOL! WISDOM!
CrazyIslander wrote:
That's a given but the ABs are the elephant in the room. When they play everyone watches.



:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 11580
You know what I meant.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17113
CrazyIslander wrote:
That's a given but the ABs are the elephant in the room. When they play everyone watches.


Except 6 Nation viewing figures are far higher then tests with All Blacks.

The All Blacks are an Australian obsession, maybe a saffer one as well, but not a Northern Hemisphere obsession. When the 6 Nations is on all teams want to win it. No one cares about anyone else not involved. I'd also say given the decline in SH rugby and the greater interest and viewerships of NH rugby your point is bunk. People aren't that interested in matching the ABs like you imply.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22275
Location: Gypsy Jack Nowell
England need to beat Ireland, if they're building towards a bash at the RWC they've got to win big games when the other side is bang up for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ASMO, Beaver_Shark, bessantj, Bing [Bot], bonzo, camroc1, Conn, Conspicuous, crouchy, Deco2, Diego, DOB, Farva, frillage, GDBFC99, Google Adsense [Bot], happyhooker, Jensrsa, jethanger, Keith, Kid A, LandOTurk, La soule, Lazy Couch potato, Leinster in London, Luckycharmer, Man In Black, Masterji, mr flaps, normilet, OomPB, Plastic Sarrie, Ramming Speed, Rinkals, SASP, shereblue, Tecumseh, Toulon's Not Toulouse, unseenwork, Wilson's Toffee, YOYO, zzzz and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group