Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

2018 EOYT
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82857
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jensrsa [ Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:12 am ]
Post subject:  2018 EOYT

November 2
Japan vs New Zealand

November 3
England vs South Africa

November 10
England vs New Zealand

November 17
England vs Japan

November 24
England vs Australia

Author:  Jensrsa [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Wales matches

Saturday, November 3 - Wales v Scotland

Saturday, November 10 - Wales v Australia

Saturday, November 17 - Wales v Tonga

Saturday, November 24 - Wales v South Africa

Author:  Jensrsa [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Week 1
27 October 2018
New Zealand v Australia - International Stadium, Yokohama, Japan

Week 2
3 November 2018
England v South Africa - Twickenham Stadium, London
Japan v New Zealand - Ajinomoto Stadium, Chōfu
Wales v Scotland - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 3
10 November 2018
England v New Zealand - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v South Africa - Stade de France
Ireland v Argentina - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Georgia - TBA
Scotland v Fiji - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Australia - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 4
17 November 2018
England v Japan - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Argentina - Pierre Mauroy Stadium in Lille
Ireland v New Zealand - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Australia - TBA
Scotland v South Africa - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 5
24 November 2018
England v Australia - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Fiji - Stade de France
Ireland v Tier 2 nation - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v New Zealand - TBA
Scotland v Argentina - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v South Africa - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Author:  Akkerman [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

how long since nz lost 2 consecutive tests ? is it 09 ?

Author:  tiddle [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

I believe Ireland are playing Italy in chicago in week 2

Author:  Leinsterman [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Akkerman wrote:
how long since nz lost 2 consecutive tests ? is it 09 ?


You reckon Italy will beat NZ??!!

Author:  sorCrer [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Compulsive attendance..

Jensrsa wrote:
Week 1
27 October 2018
New Zealand v Australia - International Stadium, Yokohama, Japan

Week 2
3 November 2018
England v South Africa - Twickenham Stadium, London
Japan v New Zealand - Ajinomoto Stadium, Chōfu
Wales v Scotland - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 3
10 November 2018
England v New Zealand - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v South Africa - TBA
Ireland v Argentina - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Georgia - TBA
Scotland v Fiji - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Australia - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 4
17 November 2018
England v Japan - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Argentina - TBA
Ireland v New Zealand - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Australia - TBA
Scotland v South Africa - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 5
24 November 2018
England v Australia - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Tier 2 nation - TBA
Ireland v Tier 2 nation - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v New Zealand - TBA
Scotland v Argentina - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v South Africa - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Author:  Jensrsa [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

tiddle wrote:
I believe Ireland are playing Italy in chicago in week 2


Has that been confirmed? At the moment it seems like Ireland would like to but Italy is only a "likely" opponent

Author:  Andalu [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

tiddle wrote:
I believe Ireland are playing Italy in chicago in week 2

Soldier Field?

Author:  Jensrsa [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

sorCrer wrote:
Compulsive attendance..

Jensrsa wrote:
Week 1
27 October 2018
New Zealand v Australia - International Stadium, Yokohama, Japan

Week 2
3 November 2018
England v South Africa - Twickenham Stadium, London
Japan v New Zealand - Ajinomoto Stadium, Chōfu
Wales v Scotland - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 3
10 November 2018
England v New Zealand - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v South Africa - TBA
Ireland v Argentina - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Georgia - TBA
Scotland v Fiji - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Australia - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 4
17 November 2018
England v Japan - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Argentina - TBA
Ireland v New Zealand - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Australia - TBA
Scotland v South Africa - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 5
24 November 2018
England v Australia - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Tier 2 nation - TBA
Ireland v Tier 2 nation - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v New Zealand - TBA
Scotland v Argentina - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v South Africa - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff


Tough schedule, making 2 to 3 matches on a day, in different countries :)

Author:  Andalu [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Also why the fuck is Wales playing Scotland in Wales?

Author:  tiddle [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Jensrsa wrote:
tiddle wrote:
I believe Ireland are playing Italy in chicago in week 2


Has that been confirmed? At the moment it seems like Ireland would like to but Italy is only a "likely" opponent


Just googled it and it seems it hasn't yet been confirmed

Author:  sorCrer [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Jensrsa wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Compulsive attendance..

Jensrsa wrote:
Week 1
27 October 2018
New Zealand v Australia - International Stadium, Yokohama, Japan

Week 2
3 November 2018
England v South Africa - Twickenham Stadium, London
Japan v New Zealand - Ajinomoto Stadium, Chōfu
Wales v Scotland - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 3
10 November 2018
England v New Zealand - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v South Africa - TBA
Ireland v Argentina - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Georgia - TBA
Scotland v Fiji - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Australia - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 4
17 November 2018
England v Japan - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Argentina - TBA
Ireland v New Zealand - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Australia - TBA
Scotland v South Africa - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 5
24 November 2018
England v Australia - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Tier 2 nation - TBA
Ireland v Tier 2 nation - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v New Zealand - TBA
Scotland v Argentina - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v South Africa - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff


Tough schedule, making 2 to 3 matches on a day, in different countries :)


Be tricky but great fun depending on times one could almost do it...

Author:  Jensrsa [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

sorCrer wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Compulsive attendance..

Jensrsa wrote:
Week 1
27 October 2018
New Zealand v Australia - International Stadium, Yokohama, Japan

Week 2
3 November 2018
England v South Africa - Twickenham Stadium, London
Japan v New Zealand - Ajinomoto Stadium, Chōfu
Wales v Scotland - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 3
10 November 2018
England v New Zealand - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v South Africa - TBA
Ireland v Argentina - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Georgia - TBA
Scotland v Fiji - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Australia - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 4
17 November 2018
England v Japan - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Argentina - TBA
Ireland v New Zealand - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v Australia - TBA
Scotland v South Africa - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff

Week 5
24 November 2018
England v Australia - Twickenham Stadium, London
France v Tier 2 nation - TBA
Ireland v Tier 2 nation - Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Italy v New Zealand - TBA
Scotland v Argentina - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Wales v South Africa - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff


Tough schedule, making 2 to 3 matches on a day, in different countries :)


Be tricky but great fun depending on times one could almost do it...


The London, Paris, Cardiff trip will probably not be possible

Author:  David990 [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Andalu wrote:
Also why the fuck is Wales playing Scotland in Wales?


Welsh want more money. Although the Welsh have added the Doddie Weir cup to this fixture. Whether it’s a one time thing only who knows but there’ll be a lot of charity things arranged over the weekend for it so who knows.

Author:  nardol [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Andalu wrote:
Also why the fuck is Wales playing Scotland in Wales?

Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff?

Author:  Andalu [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

nardol wrote:
Andalu wrote:
Also why the fuck is Wales playing Scotland in Wales?

Wales v Tier 2 nation - Millennium Stadium, Cardiff?

Not sure if you're taking the mick but week 2.

Kinda defeats the purpose of Autumn Internationals as well as somewhat lessening the 6N.

Author:  Comrade [ Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Akkerman wrote:
how long since nz lost 2 consecutive tests ? is it 09 ?


2011. We lost to boks and wallabies before the world cup.

Author:  comets [ Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

prety sure ireland play fiji in week 5, france play tonga

Author:  SecretAgentMan [ Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

Will the English players have recovered from their Lions tour fatigue by then? Could be touch and go.

Author:  Jensrsa [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

France schedule for November:

Times to be confirmed

Saturday, November 10 at the Stade de France v South Africa

Saturday, November 17 at Pierre Mauroy Stadium in Lille v Argentina

Saturday, November 24 at the Stade de France v Fiji

Author:  Jensrsa [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 EOYT

comets wrote:
prety sure ireland play fiji in week 5, france play tonga

France to play Fiji in week 5

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/