Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 928
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugb ... r-13996134

I see the Welsh are after some more young English talent. If I was Eddie I'd get him in the Saxons sharpish.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23197
Never underestimate Welsh grubbiness.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 am
Posts: 3451
Desperate for those Saxon genes, aren't they?

Instead of poaching senior players, they really ought to look earlier down the pipeline and get some English seed into a few Valley girls.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1276
MrDominator wrote:
Desperate for those Saxon genes, aren't they?

Instead of poaching senior players, they really ought to look earlier down the pipeline and get some English seed into a few Valley girls.


May I cordially extend a warm invitation to the Gurnos Estate? You can then inject your dominant genes into the finest ladies Merthyr has to offer.

Then, in 20 years time, maybe Wales will be able to offer a load of tiresome, trolling pricks to the Planet Rugby Forum...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9386
Another flanker FFS
Find some meaty locks to poach


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23197
Saturnine wrote:
MrDominator wrote:
Desperate for those Saxon genes, aren't they?

Instead of poaching senior players, they really ought to look earlier down the pipeline and get some English seed into a few Valley girls.


May I cordially extend a warm invitation to the Gurnos Estate? You can then inject your dominant genes into the finest ladies Merthyr has to offer.

Then, in 20 years time, maybe Wales will be able to offer a load of tiresome, trolling pricks to the Planet Rugby Forum...


I just ran an image search on the Gurnos estate :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Posts: 9374
His name couldn't be more Marches if it had been designed. He is basically a walking poach.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27814
LandOTurk wrote:
Another flanker FFS
Find some meaty locks to poach


My thoughts exactly. The English as well have absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to poaching players that have gone through another countries system.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1276
Mick Mannock wrote:
Saturnine wrote:
MrDominator wrote:
Desperate for those Saxon genes, aren't they?

Instead of poaching senior players, they really ought to look earlier down the pipeline and get some English seed into a few Valley girls.


May I cordially extend a warm invitation to the Gurnos Estate? You can then inject your dominant genes into the finest ladies Merthyr has to offer.

Then, in 20 years time, maybe Wales will be able to offer a load of tiresome, trolling pricks to the Planet Rugby Forum...


I just ran an image search on the Gurnos estate :shock:


Mr Dominator would feel at home there, don't you think? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15571
Jeff the Bear wrote:
LandOTurk wrote:
Another flanker FFS
Find some meaty locks to poach


My thoughts exactly. The English as well have absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to poaching players that have gone through another countries system.


You should recruit this ectomorphic goober

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:55 pm
Posts: 3492
Location: God's own country
Saturnine wrote:
Then, in 20 years time, maybe Wales will be able to offer a load of tiresome, trolling pricks to the Planet Rugby Forum...


You have Henry.

Welsh, you say... :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lewis Ludlow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2882
Jeff the Bear wrote:
LandOTurk wrote:
Another flanker FFS
Find some meaty locks to poach


My thoughts exactly. The English as well have absolutely no leg to stand on when it comes to poaching players that have gone through another countries system.


I think only us and NZ have a significant net deficit when it comes to poaching players tbf


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: badmannotinjapan, Bing [Bot], Bokkom, Brumby_in_Vic, CrazyIslander, earl the beaver, EverReady, guy smiley, Jensrsa, Kanbei, koroke hangareka, Lorthern Nights, Mog The Almighty, Mr Mike, Newby1, SEAsianExpat, UncleFB, usermame and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group