All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:32 am 

Duff Paddy wrote:
SASP wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

Hence my thread title

Fighting in a cage makes a lot more sense than falling out of a boxing ring and suffering injury from that.

I really like the bits where people's heads get hammer fisted into the canvas.
Really gets the blood boiling.

It's about as safe as rugby.

You’ve no robust evidence base to make that claim

About as safe as rugby. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:53 am 

booji boy wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Just tried watching this mainly based on the fact MIB thinks Holly Holm is attractive. Can't say I agree. As for the fight.. :yawn: zzzzzzzzzz

As I've gotten older I've started finding women with muscular legs very attractive. She's got a phenomenal set of pins on her.

We may disagree on Holly Holm but I agree in principle. One of the main attractions of watching the Australian Open women's tennis in a week or so. 8)

I've always found them crazy hot. Thick thighs and a big ass on woman who is not overweight fat-wise is extremely sexy.

For the most part, women's tennis doesn't count. Serena being the obvious exception, although I don't find her terribly attractive despite that, but I don't think she's ugly either.

The non-heavyweight women's weightlifters are good examples, as are the speed-skaters and sprint-cyclists.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 am 

Haha that’s hilarious because the girl on the bike is fat and looks miserable gettit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:30 am 

Duff Paddy wrote:
Haha that’s hilarious because the girl on the bike is fat and looks miserable gettit

Great stuff, great humour.
I don't hate women, I swear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 am 

To be honest I didn't even notice the girl on the bike. Now that I have I just feel sorry for her. Although in this day and age with information at our finger tips, I have no idea how people get fat without seeing themself in the mirror and resolving to do something about it. I dunno. Maybe thats why shes on the bike. All the best to you, sad fat girl.