Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
naki wrote:
I know when I was playing rugby what I really could have done with to give me an edge was sweaty palms, blurred vision, poor and delusional decision making and the immediate sensation of needing to take a shit

:lol:

With an urge to talk over the ref and a complete lack of concentration.

... time for TJ Perenara to take some time out for “nervous exhaustion” I think :uhoh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm 

sunnybanana wrote:
Surprised to hear how difficult it is to get in NZ considering the amount of Kiwis I know who are into that shit.

I think you've answered your question.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:31 am 

naki wrote:
I know when I was playing rugby what I really could have done with to give me an edge was sweaty palms, blurred vision, poor and delusional decision making and the immediate sensation of needing to take a shit

Made the mistake of taking a few swigs of a muscle-headed team mates 'pre-workout formula' prior to a match once - pretty much all of those symptoms ensued and funnily enough none of them were conducive to playing good rugby.

While E.P.S is a raving attention whore and full of hyperbole and bluster, wouldn't surprise me if an All Black or two had indulged in a bit marching powder on the EOYT (as mentioned NZ's isolation makes it difficult to source).

Interested in sampling this high fat beer he talks about - having cut beer due to it's sugar content in an effort to drop a couple of kg's some tasty ketogenic lager would be a god send!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 am 

naki wrote:
:x I am going to fvcking cut you, you fvcking ... [sniff] ... no it was on his second album not his first coz remember it had that big that went na na na neeee nur and then it lead into the other part and what the hell is that guy doing over there again are you going to Steve’s place later I’ll probably go if we can get an Uber manthissongisfuckingbangingwhereyfckingboysatjsosjskskejwhduskajfksodo etc....

Sydney cabal transcript...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:28 am 

Coke is pretty easy to get in nz these days. The number of coke busts in the last year gives a pretty good indication of the amount that's getting through. I don't know if the cartels are targeting nz more or there's just more guys tinkering on the DNM but it's definitely readily available where it was pretty impossible only a couple of years ago.

I don't know about the popularity of coke among nz super rugby players but mdma is very popular. My brother had a shared birthday party with an AB last year and going in to the toilets was a real eye opener.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:34 am 

naki111 wrote:
Coke is pretty easy to get in nz these days. The number of coke busts in the last year gives a pretty good indication of the amount that's getting through. I don't know if the cartels are targeting nz more or there's just more guys tinkering on the DNM but it's definitely readily available where it was pretty impossible only a couple of years ago.

I don't know about the popularity of coke among nz super rugby players but mdma is very popular. My brother had a shared birthday party with an AB last year and going in to the toilets was a real eye opener.

Aaron Smith?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:38 am 

JB1981 wrote:
naki111 wrote:

Aaron Smith?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:40 am 

JB1981 wrote:
naki111 wrote:

Aaron Smith?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:58 am 

JB1981 wrote:
naki111 wrote:

Aaron Smith?

(Or: Thank god Oscar Pistorius wasn't invited?)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:04 am 

I've not read this thread and frankly there is no need to read it. The thread title says it all

:yawn:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 am 

Anonymous. wrote:
I've not read this thread and frankly there is no need to read it. The thread title says it all

:yawn:

Yep.Pretty disgusting of Eddie Jones to say his ultimate aim is to get his England side to play like the "All Blacks On Cocaine".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 am 

Demilich wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
Surprised to hear how difficult it is to get in NZ considering the amount of Kiwis I know who are into that shit.

It's one of those things that (particularly young) kiwis go nuts on overseas, precisely because we don't get it in NZ. I know loads of people who will head to Oz for a bender and have pre-sourced themselves some blow.

Surely it wouldn't be that hard to ship it from Oz to nz?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 am 

DragsterDriver wrote:
Demilich wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:

It's one of those things that (particularly young) kiwis go nuts on overseas, precisely because we don't get it in NZ. I know loads of people who will head to Oz for a bender and have pre-sourced themselves some blow.

It's not like crossing the English channel.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:06 am 

naki wrote:
Clive wrote:
Wonder if this is the stuff Gatland knew about, I've always questioned AB fitness and how in the last quarter have more in the tank, this sheds some light.
Could be the tip of the iceburg.

The Lions dominated the final stages of all three tests.

Uh oh.

Fast learners.

"When in Rome". etc. etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:07 am 

UncleFB wrote:
DragsterDriver wrote:
Demilich wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:

It's not like crossing the English channel.

They could just walk it across at low tide.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:20 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
naki wrote:
Clive wrote:
Wonder if this is the stuff Gatland knew about, I've always questioned AB fitness and how in the last quarter have more in the tank, this sheds some light.

Uh oh.

Fast learners.

Remind me again what South African born British Lions prop Matt Stevens was banned for 2 years for?

"You can take the boy out of South Africa" etc etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 am 

At least, now I know there is no coke in NZ. None whatsoever.

The highest profiles in NZ, bar Lorde maybe, cannot put their hand on any gear at all, never.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:43 am 

La soule wrote:

The highest profiles in NZ, bar Lorde maybe, cannot put their hand on any gear at all, never.

And she becomes very bigoted when she is on the gear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:57 am 

La soule wrote:

If you gained all of that from this thread, you are most probably a fuckwit. Are you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:16 am 

Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

If you gained all of that from this thread, you are most probably a fuckwit. Are you?

I've learned that cocaine is difficult to get in New Zealand but surely that implies that it's possible to get it. So who is taking cocaine in New Zealand? Surely if anyone can get their hands on it an all black can.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:22 am 

alliswell wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

I've learned that cocaine is difficult to get in New Zealand but surely that implies that it's possible to get it. So who is taking cocaine in New Zealand? Surely if anyone can get their hands on it an all black can.

Yeah you'd think so, you'd guess that these would be the guys that would be sought out by the drug peddlers. Rich, young guys that like to party.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am 

alliswell wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

You can get it but it’s hard to find a dealer and expensive- about 400-500/ gram

MDMA much more common

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 am 

Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

Ah, that precious thing again.

Which other high profile person did I forget/never heard of?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:02 am 

La soule wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

Weird. :uhoh:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:02 am 

brat wrote:
alliswell wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

You can get it but it’s hard to find a dealer and expensive- about 400-500/ gram

MDMA much more common

So AB's, cricketers, Lorde and and and, yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 am 

Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

Tell me about it. Fairly uncalled burst of preciousness there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:11 am 

La soule wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

Tell me about it. Fairly uncalled burst of preciousness there.

Deary me, sweety, your pulling the precious gambit out of the hat is a tad desperate this early in the discussion. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 am 

Ted. wrote:
brat wrote:
alliswell wrote:
Ted. wrote:
La soule wrote:

MDMA much more common

So AB's, cricketers, Lorde and and and, yeah.

Yeh I think players use class As recreationally - but I don’t think it’s a big deal -and it’s been happening for ages

Just best not to get caught and maybe restrict it to the off season - otherwise the role model Lynch brigade will be out in force

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:35 am 

naki wrote:
Edinburgh01 wrote:
So that's where Hardie got into the habit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/41700660

Note, never confirmed it was cocaine, and he never failed a drug test, but he was suspended for 3 months for gross misconduct.

From the party central, bright lights of Invercargill to the quaint and innocent hamlet of Trainspotting-town, eh?

I'll put a smiley in next time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 pm 

Quote:
Just best not to get caught and maybe restrict it to the off season - otherwise the role model Lynch brigade will be out in force

Take a sponsors cash and it's their morality that counts.

Last edited by bimboman on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:09 pm 

Presumably why the netballers are giving out about their wages too, coke is just too expensive.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:09 pm 

The best thing about this thread is a Ted/LS twat-off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:28 pm 

BBB wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
naki wrote:
Clive wrote:

Uh oh.

Fast learners.

Remind me again what South African born British Lions prop Matt Stevens was banned for 2 years for?

"You can take the boy out of South Africa" etc etc.

As I said - those Lions were fast learners.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:28 pm 

Cocaine (or what passes for it anyway) is incredibly easy to get in SA.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:34 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Cocaine (or what passes for it anyway) is incredibly easy to get in SA.

:nod:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm 

You two would certainly know. x(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:58 pm 

naki wrote:
Clive wrote:

Uh oh.

The final Test ended with a snorting, rampaging All Blacks side camped on the Lions' line

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:58 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:

Whatever, gramps.

Not a unique thing either, very easy to come across in Ireland, the UK, the US and mainland Europe. Not to mention Latin America.

EDIT: Also, you don't need to have actually done it to know how easy it is (or what passes for it) to get in those places either.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:22 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

Whatever, gramps.

Not a unique thing either, very easy to come across in Ireland, the UK, the US and mainland Europe. Not to mention Latin America.

EDIT: Also, you don't need to have actually done it to know how easy it is (or what passes for it) to get in those places either.

Some people tell me you might as well use Coca Cola and suck up loads of Grandpa headache powders (which are both freely available). (the mixture of caffeine, sugar and phosphoric acid apparently equals a mild dose of coke) Or so they say.

I know that I have problems drinking Red Bull or Play or whatever, the modern sugar/caffeine energy drinks. Makes me shaky.
Even corn syrup (as used by some during tennis/badminton games) do the same. Cannot imagine doing a serious drug before a game of rugby. Although some of the old club boys used to hammer themselves with neat fokken brandy before the starting whistle ... . x(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:37 pm 

JM2K6 wrote:
naki wrote:
Clive wrote:

Uh oh.

The final Test ended with a snorting, rampaging All Blacks side camped on the Lions' line

That final test certainly ended with a decision that was quite clearly drug induced, I agree.