Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:25 pm 

Fair play to Bernie for the way he bounced back from that heart attack with barely a wobble in his polling numbers.
It’s hard to imagine any other candidate pulling off such a thing.

Drawing massive crowds in Iowa apparently.
I don’t think the polls reflect his strength at all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:07 am 

Ewinkum wrote:

I agree. He obviously has the most reach of all the Primary candidates

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:48 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:

I agree. He obviously has the most reach of all the Primary candidates

He has a winning strategy too.
The Black vote has always been touted as the backbone of the party, (unless its black trans women now😂)
Bernie is locking down the hispanics, who incidentally outnumber the blacks (17% vs 14% of US population).
They love him because they feel that traditionally, nobody has given a shit about them before.
That’s California and Texas in the bag right there.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nytimes ... s.amp.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:00 am 

Nah, not Texas. Can't see it, I could only see TX flip if there was a strong democratic candidate from Texas itself. Bernie couldn't do it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:02 am 

True Blue wrote:
Nah, not Texas. Can't see it, I could only see TX flip if there was a strong democratic candidate from Texas itself. Bernie couldn't do it.

I mean in the primary.
Now that Beto isn’t stinking up the joint anymore.
Kamala is nowhere in California either.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:22 am 

Dude, we get that you like Bernie. If you really think he's going to win like you so confidently claim go bet a bunch of money on it and get rich. Otherwise...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 am 

goeagles wrote:
Dude, we get that you like Bernie. If you really think he's going to win like you so confidently claim go bet a bunch of money on it and get rich. Otherwise...

Otherwise what?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:00 am 

Ewinkum wrote:
goeagles wrote:

Otherwise what?

Otherwise STFU!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:09 am 

goeagles wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:
goeagles wrote:

Otherwise what?

Otherwise STFU!

Don't listen to him Bernie Bros!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:30 am 

goeagles wrote:
Ewinkum wrote:
goeagles wrote:

Otherwise what?

Otherwise STFU!

How about you go and have a nice cup of tea.
Too much screen time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:32 am 

goeagles wrote:

Where has he confidently claimed what you say he has? Why do American posters claim that they're so different from everyone else and no one else can understand them? Near as I can tell Yanks are just the same as any other electorate. Y'all just aren't that special.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:44 am 

Another brilliant ad from The Bern.

A Solid “Up yours” to the mainstream media.

https://youtu.be/3ZhkKATtqtU

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:51 am 

Macrosan wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Tell that guy , if he really wanted to make a difference, he should go fix Chicago.

But yeah Republican wins in a deep red state. I mean Ted Cruz won in Texas so being an R is all that is needed.

Oh dear - more genuine black people supporting Trump. Obviously do not buy into white middle class neoliberalism.
https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1 ... 18400?s=21

10 percent of Twitter generate 80 percent of the connect so you can celebrate these minuscule support. I just po in nt to jow only 7bstudents we re e allowed when he spoke at a hbcu.

xbgo1 wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
Tell that guy , if he really wanted to make a difference, he should go fix Chicago.

But yeah Republican wins in a deep red state. I mean Ted Cruz won in Texas so being an R is all that is needed.

Might be better if you ranted at the Dems who have f**ked Chicago rather than project that mess on everyone else. Or just do the normal and blame whitey
xbgo1 wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Might be better if you ranted at the Dems who have f**ked Chicago rather than project that mess on everyone else. Or just do the normal and blame whitey

Most Black people in America remember how fox downplayed Lebron James good act for his hometown by telling bgg him to go fix Chicago. Lack of knowledge of black opinion was why I said that.

And the guy That he is touting has no story. If you acknowledged how much a surprise it is a black Republican ran then you have to talk about the GOP history of being unpopular with black people. The guy didn't win against GOP preferred candidates as he is a Turtle protege. So where is the underdog story? This is American media human interest story 101.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:14 am 

Amazing how Bernie's heart attack means nothing but Joe stuttering means he is too old for the job. Good old Bernard Brothers logic.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:25 am 

flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

Where has he confidently claimed what you say he has? Why do American posters claim that they're so different from everyone else and no one else can understand them? Near as I can tell Yanks are just the same as any other electorate. Y'all just aren't that special.

You guys whole knowledge is boiled down to articles and anecdata. While we have tons more aanecdatw and other sources. And the dismal of the views that actually live here is insane. I don't live in Fiji and would say I read a guardian article so I know just as much about Fiji as you. I recognize that as a resident you bring more to the table and your opinion should carry more wait.

Last edited by Deadtigers on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
Amazing how Bernie's heart attack means nothing but Joe stuttering means he is too old for the job. Good old Bernard Brothers logic.

He’s unstoppable my bitter brother. :lol:

https://youtu.be/ol_XTzm4pKI

Hilly’s going to have to shoot him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:11 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

You guys whole knowledge is boiled down to articles and anecdata. While we have tons more aanecdatw and other sources. And the dismal of the views that actually live here is insane. I don't live in Fiji and would say I read a guardian article so I know just as much about Fiji as you. I recognize that as a resident you bring more to the table and your opinion should carry more wait.

The problem with you is that you don't have an opinion, just DNC talking points. Some of us like to seek alternative views in forming an opinion (eg Krystal Ball, Aaron Mate, Matt Taibbi, Dylan Ratigan, Glenn Greenwald as well as a small dose of Tucker keeps me grounded).

Last edited by Macrosan on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:15 am 

Ewinkum wrote:
He’s unstoppable

Except at the ballot box, of course.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:57 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

You act like this situation isn't porous. As stated the US culturally is open and exposed to everyone globally, Fiji's isn't. Likewise it's a massively visited country with many people who have connections, family or business there. And it's a hugely studied country. Likewise in such a varied and complex society, it's easy to see how when you claim to know better than everybody else, there is tons of other Americans who not only say differently, but don't contradict the trends or mass opinions which are freely available to see.

As pointed out DT, you act and rehash arguments like a establishment Dem who only rehashes what the quite myopic DNC want to say and when you do reference something, it is always a source that will see things or rehash what the DNCs current culture and attitudes display. And currently it's still the same myopic DNC who could not see or understand the whole Trump phenomenon that every one else saw coming.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 am 

Deadtigers wrote:

Because Bernie is over his heart attack, pretty stand procedure these days and still appears super energetic and inspirational. Biden's clear cognitive decline is not something he can get past. Now stop with the false equivalences once again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:33 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

You act like this situation isn't porous. As stated the US culturally is open and exposed to everyone globally, Fiji's isn't. Likewise it's a massively visited country with many people who have connections, family or business there. And it's a hugely studied country. Likewise in such a varied and complex society, it's easy to see how when you claim to know better than everybody else, there is tons of other Americans who not only say differently, but don't contradict the trends or mass opinions which are freely available to see.

As pointed out DT, you act and rehash arguments like a establishment Dem who only rehashes what the quite myopic DNC want to say and when you do reference something, it is always a source that will see things or rehash what the DNCs current culture and attitudes display. And currently it's still the same myopic DNC who could not see or understand the whole Trump phenomenon that every one else saw coming.

There's a lot the world could learn from the history of Fiji.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:11 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9NLAsp8yo

Jimmy Dore on the ridiculousness of the MSM Dem Media just refusing to give any positive headlines to Bernie Sanders, every possible avoidance tactic is used.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:15 am 

Seneca of the Night wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

There's a lot the world could learn from the history of Fiji.

There was quite a lot of Maori support for old Rambutan and his antics. I wonder if that stuff will start to reappear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:41 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9NLAsp8yo

Jimmy Dore on the ridiculousness of the MSM Dem Media just refusing to give any positive headlines to Bernie Sanders, every possible avoidance tactic is used.

Bernie has 9.9 mn twitter followers and is well covered by alternate media - possibly doesn’t need the mainstream media.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:22 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Because Bernie is over his heart attack, pretty stand procedure these days and still appears super energetic and inspirational. Biden's clear cognitive decline is not something he can get past. Now stop with the false equivalences once again.

Bernie's heart cant handle campaigning but pointing that out is a false equivalence. When you look at Bidens whole political history littered with gaffe after gaffe but we are suppose to believe he is cognitive decline. One documented and hospitalized, the other based of news clips. Yeah, I am the one making things up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:28 am 

Just like with the right, the far left love to always be not getting enough attention. Biden is a front runner and target so he came under fire. Warren's popularity grew so she came under fire. Bernie has been number 2 since Joe joined but somehow the media is being mean to him. I said it before with the likes of Dore, it is always someone or something not being fair to them. The DNC could name Bernie, the winner, cancel all the primaries and once Trump mops the floor with Bernie, it will be someone else's fault or something that caused him to lose. Most likely it will be Dems in the middle or something. It is always some injustice and not the basics of media formula at play. When it was benefitting him in 2016, it was not a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:43 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
"Just like with the right, the far left love to always be not getting enough attention. Biden is a front runner and target so he came under fire. Warren's popularity grew so she came under fire. Bernie has been number 2 since Joe joined but somehow the media is being mean to him. I said it before with the likes of Dore, it is always someone or something not being fair to them. The DNC could name Bernie, the winner, cancel all the primaries and once Trump mops the floor with Bernie, it will be someone else's fault or something that caused him to lose. Most likely it will be Dems in the middle or something. It is always some injustice and not the basics of media formula at play. When it was benefitting him in 2016, it was not a problem." DNC Daily Email 11/11/19

Fixed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:51 am 

There is Me, Bones, Fonz, FR and Goey of the Americans that vote in this thread. Only one of US is big on Bernie, yet some of say, we dont know shit and EDF and MacroSan, who are proof of how the Far left aligns with the Far right, claim I mouth DNC talking points. That is funny because it could be that as a 40 year old black man, I am of a group that Bernie still struggles with. I am also college educated which makes up the bulk of Warren supporters. You can go to 538 for these stats. But yeah let's dismiss my views as DNC talking points while people cited Jimmy f**king Dore hear and and fringe points.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:05 am 

Hmmm...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/ap-sources-deval-patrick-mulling-democratic-white-house-run/ar-BBWBUso?ocid=spartandhp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:14 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
There is Me, Bones, Fonz, FR and Goey of the Americans that vote in this thread. Only one of US is big on Bernie, yet some of say, we dont know shit and EDF and MacroSan, who are proof of how the Far left aligns with the Far right, claim I mouth DNC talking points. That is funny because it could be that as a 40 year old black man, I am of a group that Bernie still struggles with. I am also college educated which makes up the bulk of Warren supporters. You can go to 538 for these stats. But yeah let's dismiss my views as DNC talking points while people cited Jimmy f**king Dore hear and and fringe points.

College educated and still can't spell (hear sic). :lol: :roll:
FYI I consider myself to be a classical liberal, but that is probably far right on your spectrum.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:19 am 

Macrosan wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
"Just like with the right, the far left love to always be not getting enough attention. Biden is a front runner and target so he came under fire. Warren's popularity grew so she came under fire. Bernie has been number 2 since Joe joined but somehow the media is being mean to him. I said it before with the likes of Dore, it is always someone or something not being fair to them. The DNC could name Bernie, the winner, cancel all the primaries and once Trump mops the floor with Bernie, it will be someone else's fault or something that caused him to lose. Most likely it will be Dems in the middle or something. It is always some injustice and not the basics of media formula at play. When it was benefitting him in 2016, it was not a problem." DNC Daily Email 11/11/19

Fixed

From the guy who complained about MSNBC didnt cover a black Republican winning in Kentucky.the Irony is you never explained what made his story special in basic media terms. It is much easier to call it media bias or a DNC talking point.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:33 am 

Macrosan wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

College educated and still can't spell (hear sic). :lol: :roll:
FYI I consider myself to be a classical liberal, but that is probably far right on your spectrum.

Well what spectrum calls the non white working class, the welfare class?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:44 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
Just like with the right, the far left love to always be not getting enough attention. Biden is a front runner and target so he came under fire. Warren's popularity grew so she came under fire. Bernie has been number 2 since Joe joined but somehow the media is being mean to him. I said it before with the likes of Dore, it is always someone or something not being fair to them. The DNC could name Bernie, the winner, cancel all the primaries and once Trump mops the floor with Bernie, it will be someone else's fault or something that caused him to lose. Most likely it will be Dems in the middle or something. It is always some injustice and not the basics of media formula at play. When it was benefitting him in 2016, it was not a problem.

Who dat? Hillary is that you?

Also DT with Republican billionaire cum Democrat philanthropist/ social worker Bloomberg coming as Biden 2.0 who will you support?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:07 am 

flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

It's a simple argument. If you have such amazing insight about American politics, go make a bunch of money on it. If you don't live here, have zero skin in the game and constantly regurgitate campaign pumping from your favorite candidate, your opinion is worth less than nothing and detracts from the conversation. And none of this is specific to Americans, either.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 am 

goeagles wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

It's a simple argument. If you have such amazing insight about American politics, go make a bunch of money on it. If you don't live here, have zero skin in the game and constantly regurgitate campaign pumping from your favorite candidate, your opinion is worth less than nothing and detracts from the conversation. And none of this is specific to Americans, either.

It’s a simpleton’s argument.
We have a thread to discuss the democratic primary, and discuss it we shall.
It’s hilarious watching yourself and DT trying to mod it though.
Keep it up👍

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:37 am 

goeagles wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
goeagles wrote:

I think most of us non-American posters really would like to give less of a shit or none about American politics but unfortunately, we can't. What happens in your country affects all of us. Also, this is a discussion thread about the Dem nominees, which is what posters are doing. Kinda weird to say no one else is allowed an opinion on the matter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:39 am 

I am ashamed to have started this very thread, not being American and all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:57 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
10 percent of Twitter generate 80 percent of the connect so you can celebrate these minuscule support. I just po in nt to jow only 7bstudents we re e allowed when he spoke at a hbcu.

Ebonics?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Bernie's heart cant handle campaigning but pointing that out is a false equivalence. When you look at Bidens whole political history littered with gaffe after gaffe but we are suppose to believe he is cognitive decline. One documented and hospitalized, the other based of news clips. Yeah, I am the one making things up.

Bernie's been campaigning ever since he recovered. That statement isn't even a false equivalence but completely false :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're going more Bimboman by the day, trying and failing to falsely frame everything in the way you desperately want it rather than how it is.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:45 am 

Deadtigers wrote:

You can only be right if you are an American, except if you're an american DT doesn't agree with.....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next