Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4187
Location: France
Strettle went off early today in the narrow loss to Castres.

ASM have now lost two games in a row, when they should have won both...

How long before we see squads the size of American Football teams?

FORWARDS
Loni Uhila
Sitaleki Timani
Judicael Cancoriet
Camille Gérondeau

BACKS
Greig Laidlaw
Charlie Cassang
Camille Lopez
Patricio Fernandez
Luke McAlister
Damian Penaud
Alivereti Raka
Noa Nakaitaci
Wesley Fofana
Remi Lamerat
David Strettle ?

:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:10 pm
Posts: 2824
My heart goes out to them. Stay strong ASM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:14 pm
Posts: 225
Je suis ASM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4187
Location: France
cola cube wrote:
Je suis ASM


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm
Posts: 613
clementinfrance wrote:
Strettle went off early today in the narrow loss to Castres.

ASM have now lost two games in a row, when they should have won both...

How long before we see squads the size of American Football teams?

FORWARDS
Loni Uhila
Sitaleki Timani
Judicael Cancoriet
Camille Gérondeau

BACKS
Greig Laidlaw
Charlie Cassang
Camille Lopez
Patricio Fernandez
Luke McAlister
Damian Penaud
Alivereti Raka
Noa Nakaitaci
Wesley Fofana
Remi Lamerat
David Strettle ?

:shock:


That is almost a barbarians team :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6163
Location: LOL! WISDOM!
All 4 frenchmen in the squad injured at once?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8867
cola cube wrote:
Je suis ASM


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4187
Location: France
Rougerie is out now too for probably a couple of months and Kayser will be unavailable next game due to a head injury.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16097
To be expected when a league flogs it's players to death.

Some would say a large injury list would be the perfect opportunity to blood young French players.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 5606
generally french clubs only "flog" islanders to death, some even commit suicide but yeah..only one good islander standing there right now in Peceli Yato and they don't even bother to start him.. i hope they keep losing ..shit team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18563
That's 15 players, hardly that ridiculous, high definitely, but no higher than a few other clubs in the AP at least have been through.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
message #2527204 wrote:
All 4 frenchmen in the squad injured at once?

Primary school passed you by


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4187
Location: France
Raggs wrote:
That's 15 players, hardly that ridiculous, high definitely, but no higher than a few other clubs in the AP at least have been through.


Very telling if true...

If you include Rougerie and Kayser it's 17 players out for ASM. Seems very high to me but I have no idea how many players are unavailable for other NH teams at the moment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6163
Location: LOL! WISDOM!
clementinfrance wrote:
Raggs wrote:
That's 15 players, hardly that ridiculous, high definitely, but no higher than a few other clubs in the AP at least have been through.


Very telling if true...

If you include Rougerie and Kayser it's 17 players out for ASM. Seems very high to me but I have no idea how many players are unavailable for other NH teams at the moment.

Think it averages at around a little over 8 per club. 17 seems rather high, but then the suggestion is that french squads are mostly fat gym-monkeys with added fat. Maybe it's a training/conditioning issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3916
Location: le Bayou
clementinfrance wrote:
Raggs wrote:
That's 15 players, hardly that ridiculous, high definitely, but no higher than a few other clubs in the AP at least have been through.


Very telling if true...

If you include Rougerie and Kayser it's 17 players out for ASM. Seems very high to me but I have no idea how many players are unavailable for other NH teams at the moment.


Most of these bad injuries occurred at Clermont, wondering if this new hybrid pitch isn't the main culprit. Chouly mentioned it last month but it looks like the article disappeared.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
lexpat wrote:
clementinfrance wrote:
Raggs wrote:
That's 15 players, hardly that ridiculous, high definitely, but no higher than a few other clubs in the AP at least have been through.


Very telling if true...

If you include Rougerie and Kayser it's 17 players out for ASM. Seems very high to me but I have no idea how many players are unavailable for other NH teams at the moment.


Most of these bad injuries occurred at Clermont, wondering if this new hybrid pitch isn't the main culprit. Chouly mentioned it last month but it looks like the article disappeared.

they use same as croke park nothing like astro like in Racing or Oyonnax though


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3916
Location: le Bayou
Laurent wrote:
lexpat wrote:
clementinfrance wrote:

If you include Rougerie and Kayser it's 17 players out for ASM. Seems very high to me but I have no idea how many players are unavailable for other NH teams at the moment.


Most of these bad injuries occurred at Clermont, wondering if this new hybrid pitch isn't the main culprit. Chouly mentioned it last month but it looks like the article disappeared.

they use same as croke park nothing like astro like in Racing or Oyonnax though


I founded an article ( in Fr), what is interesting it shows that the Saracens have the most injured players and they are playing on hybrid also . Coincidence?

http://www.lamontagne.fr/clermont-ferra ... 77005.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
lexpat wrote:
Laurent wrote:
lexpat wrote:
clementinfrance wrote:

If you include Rougerie and Kayser it's 17 players out for ASM. Seems very high to me but I have no idea how many players are unavailable for other NH teams at the moment.


Most of these bad injuries occurred at Clermont, wondering if this new hybrid pitch isn't the main culprit. Chouly mentioned it last month but it looks like the article disappeared.

they use same as croke park nothing like astro like in Racing or Oyonnax though


I founded an article ( in Fr), what is interesting it shows that the Saracens have the most injured players and they are playing on hybrid also . Coincidence?

http://www.lamontagne.fr/clermont-ferra ... 77005.html

They are playing on astro not hybrid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4187
Location: France
Interesting article...

I'd agree with the conclusion that states it's simply too many high intensity matches for the average player.

Saracens being the ASM equivalent in the AP seems logical as they have played the most matches per season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
Fofana is fast becoming another in a long line of sick-notes.

They lost the last 2 games
- against Pau because Kakabadze is a moron
- against CO because CO are playing well and ASM are defensively awful at the moment


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 6890
As I'm watching the season unfold, as I'm living through each month of it first hand getting the news piling in just piling in...I'm developing an (openly admittedly) romantic ideal that the ASM Clermont are going to win the European Champion Cup at the end of this season, finally, for the first in its history.
It's highly reminiscent of those thriller films that like to pile on the damage and reduce probability of winning for the protagonist, like the guy just lost his entire family and then loses an arm later gets his sidekick taken out - cultivating that notion that the more impossible something feels the more possible it becomes in the end.

Azéma is doing well squeezing out the most out of those players and eager to get a hand or two returning.

They would be I think the single greatest European Champions Cup winner ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24677
Location: SOB>Todd
Maybe time to play some young French players?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 5606
they have an academy in fiji, they'd rather bring more from there than give local frenchies a go.. (psssst fijians are cheaper)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
Floppykid wrote:
Maybe time to play some young French players?

You are talking about Clermont They are One of the Best clubs to bring and play youth from academy.

Also one of the best club for French players.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 276
ASM is probably (along with Stade Toulousain) the best place for french (young and old ones) with an average 10/11 in the starting XV (quite a performance in Top 14) and a lot of academy players (Penaud, Septar, Iturria, Jedrasiak, Cancoriet, Falgoux, Beheregaray...) gaining plenty of gametime each year.


Fact is ASM should actually face 15 injuries in half and backline. Most of them are itl players or key players.


Laidlaw-Lopez
Raka-Fofana-Lamerat(Penaud)-Nakaitaci(Strettle)
Fernandez

That's quite a thing isn't it ?

Now let think about how your teams could deal with such a mess ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
Floppykid wrote:
Maybe time to play some young French players?

You mean apart from Chaume, Penaud, Iturria, Jedrasiak, Cancoriet, Cassang, Falgoux......... all of whom are regular 1st team starters,

That ignores mid-lifers like Parra, Vahaa, Lopez, Slimani, Gernodeau etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11438
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1259
A SM injury list, where do i start?
- tendinite from too much spanking
- any kind of rectal damage really
- allergy to latex, or leather, rash, infection etc etc

the key things folks remain to agree upon a "safe" word beforehand and you should be fine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
La soule wrote:
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.

I'm not sure it does. At top level (HEC), ASM is doing well. Somehow. Despite all the injuries and a tough draw. Also, there is a clear game plan when ASM take the field even if it doesn't work. There was no plan of any kind evident under Noves.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 6890
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.

I'm not sure it does. At top level (HEC), ASM is doing well. Somehow. Despite all the injuries and a tough draw. Also, there is a clear game plan when ASM take the field even if it doesn't work. There was no plan of any kind evident under Noves.

Game plan and Guy Noves. sitting so closely in a sentence like that. Could be considered modern art.

Clermont are a real team. Full stop. Everything that's supposed to be functioning properly, does function properly. They not only have the ingredients, but they actually mixed em and made something edible out of it. Even pleasant.

They've shown the heart of a champion in that last round that's for sure; and the injury list is just mythical -but- backup's arriving, they're making acquisitions as we speak.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
Quote:
6 essais à 0 dans ce duel entre les deux derniers Champions qui n'a pas véritablement de saveur. En effet, il n'y a pas vraiment match. Clermont est diminué avec 17 blessures et le Racing "profite" de cette situation pour livrer un match sérieux.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4282
Clermont young winger got obliterated by Vakatawa. Not pretty. They even had a guy with a large white sheet shielding the view for a while. Not nice to see.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20029
Location: balbriggan
Heymans wrote:
Clermont young winger got obliterated by Vakatawa. Not pretty. They even had a guy with a large white sheet shielding the view for a while. Not nice to see.

Looks like he will be ok hopefully.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11438
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.

I'm not sure it does. At top level (HEC), ASM is doing well. Somehow. Despite all the injuries and a tough draw. Also, there is a clear game plan when ASM take the field even if it doesn't work. There was no plan of any kind evident under Noves.


Sure. You are still blind to the cause and happy to solely lay the blame on one person for the mess that is French rugby. It is easier.

Saracens taking a absolute hammering at home by ASM for being utter shit does not make ASM great in Europe, as the return game showed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
Heymans wrote:
Clermont young winger got obliterated by Vakatawa. Not pretty. They even had a guy with a large white sheet shielding the view for a while. Not nice to see.

About the only time Vakatawa is effective. When bullying schoolboy sides.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
La soule wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.

I'm not sure it does. At top level (HEC), ASM is doing well. Somehow. Despite all the injuries and a tough draw. Also, there is a clear game plan when ASM take the field even if it doesn't work. There was no plan of any kind evident under Noves.


Sure. You are still blind to the cause and happy to solely lay the blame on one person for the mess that is French rugby. It is easier.

Saracens taking a absolute hammering at home by ASM for being utter shit does not make ASM great in Europe, as the return game showed.

If that were true, it would be each President of the FFR.

Fact remains that Noves couldn't direct someone to the door let alone an intl rugby team these days.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11438
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.

I'm not sure it does. At top level (HEC), ASM is doing well. Somehow. Despite all the injuries and a tough draw. Also, there is a clear game plan when ASM take the field even if it doesn't work. There was no plan of any kind evident under Noves.


Sure. You are still blind to the cause and happy to solely lay the blame on one person for the mess that is French rugby. It is easier.

Saracens taking a absolute hammering at home by ASM for being utter shit does not make ASM great in Europe, as the return game showed.

If that were true, it would be each President of the FFR.

Fact remains that Noves couldn't direct someone to the door let alone an intl rugby team these days.



Fact remained that the Injury list has been huge and to the detriment of the team, for a long time now.

Fact remains that Noves was not making those knocks-on, wrong choices, shit passes or basic technical mistakes etc...

Fact remains that he gave a start to a lot of young players.

Fact remains that Brunel will not do better and fall back on picking some of the oldies.

Fact remains that sacking the coaching staff less than 2 years from the WC was utterly stupid and unprofessional.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
La soule wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:
Funny how ASM form reflects the one of the French team.

I'm not sure it does. At top level (HEC), ASM is doing well. Somehow. Despite all the injuries and a tough draw. Also, there is a clear game plan when ASM take the field even if it doesn't work. There was no plan of any kind evident under Noves.


Sure. You are still blind to the cause and happy to solely lay the blame on one person for the mess that is French rugby. It is easier.

Saracens taking a absolute hammering at home by ASM for being utter shit does not make ASM great in Europe, as the return game showed.

If that were true, it would be each President of the FFR.

Fact remains that Noves couldn't direct someone to the door let alone an intl rugby team these days.



Fact remained that the Injury list has been huge and to the detriment of the team, for a long time now.

Fact remains that Noves was not making those knocks-on, wrong choices, shit passes or basic technical mistakes etc...

Fact remains that he gave a start to a lot of young players.

Fact remains that Brunel will not do better and fall back on picking some of the oldies.

Fact remains that sacking the coaching staff less than 2 years from the WC was utterly stupid and unprofessional.

As much of the unsettled selections were down to Noves' shuffling deck chairs on his personal Titanic as down to injury.

True: so how do we account for the fact that the same players did not make those same mistakes when playing for their clubs? It also does not excuse the total absence of any game plan other than "chuck it about a bit" in year 1.

Meh. Name me a Fre coach in 15 years who has not done the same: throw some kids to the wolves (esp on a NZ tour) and then never select them again.

I don't doubt it. I didn't suggest scraping a turd from your shoe and then standing in another one would make your shoe any less smelly.

Maybe. Certainly in the disgusting manner it is being done. The unprofessional bit was the appointment in the first place.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:45 am
Posts: 6890
The bit about people lauding Noves for playing some youngsters...
Ahem...
Noves' first contact with the youngsters, i.e. the 2016 Six Nations, was a disaster. He managed to pick Danty, Bézy, then on ridiculous form, and make them look anonymous. Bézy broke and never recovered as he was sent back from that nightmare back to the Toulouse nightmare (sth that happens so strangely often with halfbacks in this country, PSA and Lagisquet broke a few previously) and Danty was never trusted again for the 12 jersey since when he's the most complete inside center France have had over the last years. Noves played also Camara who was obviously too lean and not ready for 6N Test Rugby, and it showed immediately.

The other youngsters Noves played was never an act of patriotic heroism but merely contributed to the 80 odd player list he managed to produce in just two years, desperately looking for magic buttons and individual solutions to the collective problem.
Picking dynamite-wonderboy Antoine Dupont wasn't an act of courage lol, it was an act of utter desperation: "pleaaaase kid go crazy on that field and make me look less pathetic, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase !!!!!!!".
Otherwise a choice like Belleau at 10 for one home tour was logical and the one every selector would've made given the crisis at 10 during November 2017.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ASM Injury list
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11438
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
La soule wrote:

Fact remained that the Injury list has been huge and to the detriment of the team, for a long time now.

Fact remains that Noves was not making those knocks-on, wrong choices, shit passes or basic technical mistakes etc...

Fact remains that he gave a start to a lot of young players.

Fact remains that Brunel will not do better and fall back on picking some of the oldies.

Fact remains that sacking the coaching staff less than 2 years from the WC was utterly stupid and unprofessional.

As much of the unsettled selections were down to Noves' shuffling deck chairs on his personal Titanic as down to injury.

You are entitled to make comments in bad faith. 2017 has been a nightmare injury year for French rugby.

True: so how do we account for the fact that the same players did not make those same mistakes when playing for their clubs? It also does not excuse the total absence of any game plan other than "chuck it about a bit" in year 1.

Higher level - Not on par with internal issues - 2nd knives nowhere near as good/experienced than the first choice. Young team

Meh. Name me a Fre coach in 15 years who has not done the same: throw some kids to the wolves (esp on a NZ tour) and then never select them again.

Laporte to start with.

I don't doubt it. I didn't suggest scraping a turd from your shoe and then standing in another one would make your shoe any less smelly.

Still, a stupid decision to sack them now. They could have done a decent job at building for 2023 as 2019 if dead already.

Maybe. Certainly in the disgusting manner it is being done. The unprofessional bit was the appointment in the first place.

Disgusting and stupid - We went through that already, what was the alternative at the time?


I am not bothering replying to that other poster who is clearly high on meth.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, BBB, Beaver_Shark, BlackMac, Bokkom, danny_fitz, dargotronV.1, duke, EverReady, fatcat, franch fan, frankster, frillage, geordie_6, haunch, hedogbrother, HighKingLeinster, iarmhiman, Jumper, kerrandy, Masterji, maverickmak, Monk Zombie, Nabberuk, Nolanator, SamShark, sewa, Short Man Syndrome, SilverGrin, sockwithaticket, St_Badger, Theflier, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group