Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:52 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
It is not impossible (but quite unlikely) that the farm attackers have some sympathy from individual policemen

"Unlikely"?

An audit found that 1448 police from major general (third highest rank) down, had been convicted of serious crimes up to 2010, many multiple times (3204 convictions), the crimes that fell under the audit were limited to; murder, attempted murder, rape, assault, corruption, theft, robbery, house-breaking, drug trafficking, domestic violence and aiding escapees. SAPS was supposed to have removed them, however the scope of their audit was narrow and only accounted for serious crimes. In 2013 for example there were 9000 criminal cases pending against SAPS personnel. In 2013, 1050 police were charged with serious crimes after the audit period.

About 5% of SAPS is highly corrupt criminals, that's just using the known numbers on those who get caught.

https://africacheck.org/reports/south-a ... been-told/

... you see a real journalist could research all this and apply the numbers and facts to the story. But they just don't bother and instead call everyone Terreblanche, every farmer is Terreblanche, everyone that reports the story is Terreblanche also.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 am 

ox wagon wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
It is not impossible (but quite unlikely) that the farm attackers have some sympathy from individual policemen

"Unlikely"?

An audit found that 1448 police from major general (third highest rank) down, had been convicted of serious crimes up to 2010, many multiple times (3204 convictions), the crimes that fell under the audit were limited to; murder, attempted murder, rape, assault, corruption, theft, robbery, house-breaking, drug trafficking, domestic violence and aiding escapees. SAPS was supposed to have removed them, however the scope of their audit was narrow and only accounted for serious crimes. In 2013 for example there were 9000 criminal cases pending against SAPS personnel. In 2013, 1050 police were charged with serious crimes after the audit period.

About 5% of SAPS is highly corrupt criminals, that's just using the known numbers on those who get caught.

... you see a real journalist could research all this and apply the numbers and facts to the story. But they just don't bother and instead call everyone Terreblanche, every farmer is Terreblanche, everyone that reports the story is Terreblanche also.

In the future everyone will be Terreblanche for fifteen minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 am 

This is probably why Rinkhals loves and trusts the MSM so much. They report only the things he wants to hear. Then again, we all suffer from some sort of confirmation bias, I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:51 am 

Rinkals wrote:
SamShark wrote:
I have no knowledge of South Africa so won't comment on that, but I don't see Katie Hopkins as a journalist as such.

She regularly calls London a dangerous hell hole that she would never visit and tells Americans that they would never want their country to be as dangerous as the UK, so full of extremism that goes unchallenged because there's a left wing establishment conspiracy to protect Muslims.

She's also outspoken against vaccination.

You have to be careful about anyone who reports with a single agenda. Sadly more of this is being regarded as journalism or worthy of discussion these days.

She plays directly to the racist white minority.

The problem is that it's an extremely dangerous message that she's pushing. It's all very well to peddle this disingenuous pish in the UK where the whites are a sizable majority; here in South Africa we have around 3 million whites in a population of about 60 million.

Sweet Jesus is the white population really that low now? 3 freaken million?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:27 am 

ox wagon wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

"Unlikely"?

Yes. Unlikely.

I don't dispute that some criminality exists within the SAPS and perhaps there are some policemen who are involved in the farm attacks, but to suggest that there is an active campaign to drive white farmers off their land is preposterous.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:29 am 

maxbox wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
SamShark wrote:
I have no knowledge of South Africa so won't comment on that, but I don't see Katie Hopkins as a journalist as such.

She regularly calls London a dangerous hell hole that she would never visit and tells Americans that they would never want their country to be as dangerous as the UK, so full of extremism that goes unchallenged because there's a left wing establishment conspiracy to protect Muslims.

You have to be careful about anyone who reports with a single agenda. Sadly more of this is being regarded as journalism or worthy of discussion these days.

The problem is that it's an extremely dangerous message that she's pushing. It's all very well to peddle this disingenuous pish in the UK where the whites are a sizable majority; here in South Africa we have around 3 million whites in a population of about 60 million.

That's off the top of my head and I stand open to correction, but we are certainly in the minority.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:32 am 

Bokkom wrote:
This is probably why Rinkhals loves and trusts the MSM so much. They report only the things he wants to hear. Then again, we all suffer from some sort of confirmation bias, I guess.

Jesus.

The ironing.

If you find Katie Hopkins a reliable, unbiased and trustworthy source, that's entirety up to you

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:55 am 

Rinkals wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
SamShark wrote:

That's off the top of my head and I stand open to correction, but we are certainly in the minority.

5 million in a country of 55 million

3 million Afrikaans whiteys
2 million English whiteys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:56 am 

Ok.

I stand corrected.

Is that from the 2010 census? I would imagine that things have moved on since then.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:10 am 

In the meantime - Limpopo (white, private) doctor faces sanction because of alleged racial segregation in waiting rooms. https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... s-20180209
Outrage !!

But a white survivor of a farm attack (shot tree times) is denied pain medicine, forced to stand for hours whilst "waiting for a bed", being subjected to basic inhuman treatment. Torture, in other words.
(TG can describe the medical protocol for a gunshot victim, as in this case .. as a point of interest)
To such an extent that even the racist Minister of Health is petitioned to issue an apology for the staff's misbehaviour and dereliction of duty ...
https://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus ... le-verkla/

And the MSM in SA do not whisper about it, not a word ... .Nor did the SAPS have any idea as to the whereabouts of the criminals, who shot the people, nor if ever, or when, they will be apprehended ..

Rinkals will probably start guessing what heinous deeds the fokken farmer comitted, during apartheid and even recently, to deserve such treatment. Possibly .... only.

Nah, old Katie is on to a good thing here, if only she can be heard ...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:23 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
In the meantime - Limpopo (white, private) doctor faces sanction because of alleged racial segregation in waiting rooms. https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... s-20180209
Outrage !!

But a white survivor of a farm attack (shot tree times) is denied pain medicine, forced to stand for hours whilst "waiting for a bed", being subjected to basic inhuman treatment. Torture, in other words.
(TG can describe the medical protocol for a gunshot victim, as in this case .. as a point of interest)
To such an extent that even the racist Minister of Health is petitioned to issue an apology for the staff's misbehaviour and dereliction of duty ...

And the MSM in SA do not whisper about it, not a word ... .Nor did the SAPS have any idea as to the whereabouts of the criminals, who shot the people, nor if ever, or when, they will be apprehended ..

Rinkals will probably start guessing what heinous deeds the fokken farmer comitted, during apartheid and even recently, to deserve such treatment. Possibly .... only.

South Africa is in dire straits because of this backward thinking.

Nice citation of maroela media there, you absolute racist tool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:27 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

This is more bullshit.

And if I try yo defend myself, I get accused of abusing other posters.

It is quite obvious that Hopkins is try to inflame racial tension here, but she's ok; if things get out of hand she can always go back to the UK.

Have you ever been to a Government hospital ER, WT?

There are hundreds of patients and very few medical staff. Everybody has to wait and just because you have a white skin doesn't automatically push you to the front of the queue as it did in the good old days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:28 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

Jesus.

The ironing.

If you find Katie Hopkins a reliable, unbiased and trustworthy source, that's entirety up to you

:? Now where did I say this?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:30 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

This is more bullshit.

It is quite obvious that Hopkins is try to inflame racial tension here, but she's ok; if things get out of hand she can always go back to the UK.

There are hundreds of patients and very few medical staff. Everybody has to wait and just because you have a white skin doesn't automatically push you to the front of the queue as it did in the good old days.

Precisely - it is as if he thinks only white people get bad service at state hospitals, its ridiculous!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 am 

Bokkom wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

Jesus.

The ironing.

:? Now where did I say this?

Where did I say you did?

The MSM have an extremely important role to play in a democracy; the ongoing campaigns by Amabhungane and Scorpio have been important in exposing the Guptas and without their investigative efforts, the Guptas would still be running the show here.

Last edited by Rinkals on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

You haven't really had a good look at some of the disgusting things this vacuous twat has spewed have you?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 am 

c69 wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

You haven't really had a good look at some of the disgusting things this vacuous twat has spewed have you?

Everyone knows what WT's agenda is on this bored - he gets a kick out of his edgy racist posts/trolls.

But so do most old folk from his generation, it is rather sad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 am 

double post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:01 am 

Quote:
Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:
I don't dispute that some criminality exists within the SAPS and perhaps there are some policemen who are involved in the farm attacks

"Unlikely", "perhaps". There's nothing unlikely or perhaps about it. There's a lot of criminals in SAPS. Just the other day there was a story of 3 Free State cops caught supplying explosives to a cash in transit heist gang.
Rinkals wrote:
but to suggest that there is an active campaign to drive white farmers off their land is preposterous.

Genocide no. But the official ANC policy is now expropriation without compensation if other methods fail, their literal policy is removal of white people from agricultural land and state ownership of that land.

... it's easy to see how some celeb columnist comes to SA puts 2 and 2 together and gets 5. Those that could do a better job, aren't interested. So who is to blame for how the story is reported? It's obviously a story that needs proper reporting, otherwise no one would care about this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:24 am 

ox wagon wrote:
Quote:
Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:
I don't dispute that some criminality exists within the SAPS and perhaps there are some policemen who are involved in the farm attacks

"Unlikely", "perhaps". There's nothing unlikely or perhaps about it. There's a lot of criminals in SAPS. Just the other day there was a story of 3 Free State cops caught supplying explosives to a cash in transit heist gang.
Rinkals wrote:
but to suggest that there is an active campaign to drive white farmers off their land is preposterous.

Genocide no. But the official ANC policy is now expropriation without compensation if other methods fail, their literal policy is removal of white people from agricultural land and state ownership of that land.

... it's easy to see how some celeb columnist comes to SA puts 2 and 2 together and gets 5. Those that could do a better job, aren't interested. So who is to blame for how the story is reported? It's obviously a story that needs proper reporting, otherwise no one would care about this thread.

I think you are conflating the situation in Zimbabwe prior to Mugabe's fall and the farm attacks.

In Zim there was a political campaign to remove white farmers who were seen as a threat to Mugabe's rule. If you remember, the farmers were instrumental in mobilising against the referendum that Bob held to be Life President and I believe that the 'No' vote incensed Mugabe and led to a vindictive campaign against them.

Here in South Africa the motivation behind the farm attacks lies in the fact that they are soft targets in isolated areas. However, any campaign by Hopkins, Hoffmeyer and others tends to motivate the attackers by offering a political justification risks exacerbating them. Furthermore the barbarism perpetrated against the farmers is, in my view, evidence that the attackers feel vindicated in dishing out 'punishment' to the farmers, possibly because they are seen as part of an oppressive elite.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:25 am 

Rinkals wrote:

This is more bullshit.

What is bullshit ? Do you deny that the man was shot three times, that he was sent away to Polkwane hospital, that he had to spend a meaningful time standing, because they "could not give him a bed", that he was denied pain medicine there ? What DO you deny, excatly ? Except for inserting a a broad "Bullshit!!" comment, you actually say fokkol ....

I have a better than average knowledge of STate hospitals, Rinkals. I do charity work there, in several towns, as I also did in the very State hospital referred to in the report. I know their constraints and challenges much better than the average white man .. and also much of their built-in problems. I've spent many mnay hours in State hospitals the past few years, trying to alleviate what I could.

They can operate functionally, if only the staff want to. But an automatic reflex of "not doing the white man any favours" can (and often do) lead to serious malpractice. As happened in this case ...
Ever wonder why most of the state hospitals are suffering severely wrt medical insurance claims against them ? Why there are so many claims awarded to patients, in huge sums ? BecaUSE THEY ARE FOKKEN USELESS, THAT IS WHY.
My local State hospital has several doctors on staff. FORTY (40) of them. The public barely see two or three of them, at a time. And have to wait and wait and wait (black and white patients) The doctors are mostly black, with a few whites (mostly Cuban) interspersed. One or two white interns...
There are doctors on staff. Most never seen, or seldom seen. Doing locum work elsewhere, much of the time. Or attending political meetings or car shows or whatever, they are being paid to b on staff, not to work, seems to be their motto. And the nursing staff will make sure that THEY do not work too hard, elsewhere. . Motsoaledi's department ignores teh problem. Court cases are stacking, accumulating - and for every court case there are a hundred unreported cases.

Don't you presume to tell me about State Hospitals, you fokken idiot. The system is broken, has been broken by your favourite political party and it's acolytes (yes, Hanekom too !!) and shitheads like you are STILL trying to blame the White Man. Hell, even MALEMA knows the truth ... https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... s-20180205

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 am 

You are not reading your own link.

He was treated at F.H. Odendaal Hospital in Modimolle where AfriForum say that he was "treated well". It was at Polokwane Provincial Hospital subsequently that he was taken for scans where he wasn't given the care he felt he deserved.

If you have ever been treated at a Government Hospital ER, you would know that this treatment isn't reserved for whites only.

Last edited by Rinkals on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:32 am 

Rinkals wrote:
I think you are conflating the situation in Zimbabwe prior to Mugabe's fall and the farm attacks.

I've posted facts. If you come to that conclusion, it's one you've come to yourself.
Rinkals wrote:
Furthermore the barbarism perpetrated against the farmers is, in my view, evidence that the attackers feel vindicated in dishing out 'punishment' to the farmers, possibly because they are seen as part of an oppressive elite.

The "you're all Terreblanche" line. Have you thought that from a certain perspective maybe you're Terreblanche also Rinkals?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:33 am 

Rinkals wrote:
ox wagon wrote:
Quote:
Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:

In Zim there was a political campaign to remove white farmers who were seen as a threat to Mugabe's rule. If you remember, the farmers were instrumental in mobilising against the referendum that Bob held to be Life President and I believe that the 'No' vote incensed Mugabe and led to a vindictive campaign against them.

Here in South Africa the motivation behind the farm attacks lies in the fact that they are soft targets in isolated areas. However, any campaign by Hopkins, Hoffmeyer and others tends to motivate the attackers by offering a political justification risks exacerbating them. Furthermore the barbarism perpetrated against the farmers is, in my view, evidence that the attackers feel vindicated in dishing out 'punishment' to the farmers, possibly because they are seen as part of an oppressive elite.

The bolded. Talk about bullshit - and you spout it by the bucketful. I will grant you the isolated, soft target nature of farms. And perhaps "justification (if you think like a SAPS station commander that do not want to work ... or a politically motivated farm attacker, which defeats your entire spiel)

I doubt that farm attackers read much Afrikaans news media. Or even the MS English media. I have yet to hear any of them plead "justification", "punishment for apartheid", in a court of law (their court cases are usually so silent, so dampened down in media, that it is unearthly) The Melkrivier guy is around 40 years old - what apartheid atrocities did he commit ? COULD he have committed ? As a boy between say, 14 and sixteen, maybe ?

Nonsense, it is white hate (mostly) coupled to common crime and an outspoken attitude of white-must-go (as voiced by so many, from the president to the lowest street sweeper and indigent nyaope addict on street) A prevalent philosophy, nurtured by the ruling parties and opposition.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:36 am 

ox wagon wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

I've posted facts. If you come to that conclusion, it's one you've come to yourself.
Rinkals wrote:
Furthermore the barbarism perpetrated against the farmers is, in my view, evidence that the attackers feel vindicated in dishing out 'punishment' to the farmers, possibly because they are seen as part of an oppressive elite.

The "you're all Terreblanche" line. Have you thought that from a certain perspective maybe you're Terreblanche also Rinkals?

:lol:

Eugéne stirring in his grave, getting ready to kick this Rooinek from his spiritual stage ...

You are doing ET a disservice, Ox. Stop blaming the dead.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 am 

ox wagon wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:

Nice of you to edit my post to remove it's context. If the attackers feel that they are delivering some kind of retribution, then I believe that the politicisation of the farm attacks will reinforce that notion. As I made clear in the part of my post that you have removed.

What facts? Do you seriously believe that there is a deliberate campaign to force white farmers off the land? As there was in Zimbabwe? Seriously?

We do have a fairly robust free press (despite what WT says) and I don't believe that publications like the Daily Maverick are part of any conspiracy to cover up a campaign of ethnic cleansing.

As I have said repeatedly, the farm murders are soft targets which are isolated and difficult to secure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
ox wagon wrote:
Quote:
Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:

Rinkals wrote:

The bolded. Talk about bullshit - and you spout it by the bucketful. I will grant you the isolated, soft target nature of farms. And perhaps "justification (if you think like a SAPS station commander that do not want to work ... or a politically motivated farm attacker, which defeats your entire spiel)

I doubt that farm attackers read much Afrikaans news media. Or even the MS English media. I have yet to hear any of them plead "justification", "punishment for apartheid", in a court of law (their court cases are usually so silent, so dampened down in media, that it is unearthly) The Melkrivier guy is around 40 years old - what apartheid atrocities did he commit ? COULD he have committed ? As a boy between say, 14 and sixteen, maybe ?

Nonsense, it is white hate (mostly) coupled to common crime and an outspoken attitude of white-must-go (as voiced by so many, from the president to the lowest street sweeper and indigent nyaope addict on street) A prevalent philosophy, nurtured by the ruling parties and opposition.

That makes absolutely no sense.

What exactly are you trying to say? And which of my points do you refute?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 am 

Rinkals wrote:

Suddenly you suffer from lack of comprehension? My my......

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 am 

Rinkals wrote:
If the attackers feel that they are delivering some kind of retribution

Then they are racist murderers.
Rinkals wrote:
What facts? Do you seriously believe that there is a deliberate campaign to force white farmers off the land? As there was in Zimbabwe? Seriously?

Where have I said this? You're the only one saying this.

What I've posted is there's large scale government corruption and criminality, including from security services. And on the other hand there is government policy over land expropriation. I never said they were connected. Instead I specifically said they were two separate elements Hopkins had added together to end up with the wrong conclusion.

All you've shown, is you're as able to handle the facts on this, as Katie Hopkins is.

Last edited by ox wagon on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Jesus Christ, talk about raising a white flag

:|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:09 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Rinkals wrote:

Jesus Christ, talk about raising a white flag

:|

Rinklas displays as much courage as you do. Which is fokkol.

Last edited by Wilson's Toffee on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

Maroela Media is underwritten by Afriform Solidariteit.
Who are, in turn, underwritten by the FW de Klerk Foundation ..

IS FW a racist tool ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

IS FW a racist tool ?

Afriforum and Solidariteit most certainly are

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:31 am 

Stop the presses!! Cops are corrupt and lazy???

No shit Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:32 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Outrage !!

IS FW a racist tool ?

Afriforum and Solidariteit most certainly are

Then, so by association, is FW de Klerk .....

Always said he was a tool.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 am 

Well any person who made it through the ranks of the NP to the top is most certainly no saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Well any person who made it through the ranks of the NP to the top is most certainly no saint

Wonder what FW says about farm attacks ..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:

What are you trying to say?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 am 

Fact still is - MSM reports "racism" at (white doctor's) medical surgery, keeps quiet about obvious maltreatment of patient ...

Wonder why .. because the victim is white, in this last case ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:49 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:

What are you trying to say?

More comprehension failure ... Not a good day for you and Rinkals.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next