Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:13 pm 

Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
The only independent witness has said she doesn't believe she was witnessing a rape and two said that the moaning they heard was not that of a woman being raped.

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

Playing devil's advocate here; if you were the witness, a lot of pressure not to say otherwise. "You believed you were witnessing a rape and did nothing?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:13 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

The three most empty vessels too, pontificating day and night on every thread topic. Remarkable.

You spent several years of your life devoted to crying about Ireland on the NAMA thread.

You scurried off when Ireland bounced back and rarely show your face.

You’re a miserable prick and the only joy you’ve ever given this place is with your ridiculous style of posting and threatening to fight people, yes fight. A misery guts who takes things far too seriously.

I wonder if he would give up his seat on a bus

Still here Mick.

I see you still remember that time that you tried to be all morally superior to others on fat shaming when it was shown that you engaged in the same quite regularly on here. I still remember as it was absolutely hilarious calling you out, but it must have left a mark on you.

Much like the rest of the “Irish” that has you regularly on Irish threads looking for offense. Another humorousless and miserable person.

You are a consistently self-important drip. Also more than a little humourless yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 pm 

Out of curiosity how much would both sides' solicitors be earning for this one?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:15 pm 

I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

I have given my opinion on the evidence heard and not on any legal matter. The same as when I sat on a jury.

Perhaps you do it differently in the Cavan District Court.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:15 pm 

Jim Lahey wrote:
Out of curiosity how much would both sides' solicitors be earning for this one?

Sure the barristers aren't free either. 5 weeks in court? A shit load.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

It’s not difficult in life to have an opinion on something.

its presenting your opinions as fact that's the issue here, you want them found not guilty we get that but you, Mullett and Earl with your hysterical pronouncements on every piece of evidence that suits your bias are creating an impression of a deep seated hatred for women.

When did I do that?

In case you missed it (I’m guessing reading comprehension isn’t your strong point), the piece of idle speculation I did post was very negative on Jackson.

The last bit is utter twaddle. For you to give out about people posting opinions and for you to come out with that utter drivel is telling.

I don’t believe we’re getting the full story from either side. I simply do not think her story is credible and it sinks beyond reasonable doubt. If you want to debate the points then do so, posting every page like you’re above it all and then that utter crap at the end of your post does nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
The only independent witness has said she doesn't believe she was witnessing a rape and two said that the moaning they heard was not that of a woman being raped.

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

Playing devil's advocate here; if you were the witness, a lot of pressure not to say otherwise. "You believed you were witnessing a rape and did nothing?"

That's playing stupid advocate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

That's playing stupid advocate

Why? Something in human nature you are party to that the rest of the world is unaware of?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

its presenting your opinions as fact that's the issue here, you want them found not guilty we get that but you, Mullett and Earl with your hysterical pronouncements on every piece of evidence that suits your bias are creating an impression of a deep seated hatred for women.

Fairly deeply unpleasant thing to say.

Have a good solid look at yourself in the mirror and make a renewed effort not to be a wanker for the rest of the day.

There's a good lad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:19 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
You are a consistently self-important drip. Also more than a little humourless yourself.

Oh deadly, the “I know you are but what an I” comeback. Brilliant stuff there Mick.

Why are you here again? Looking for more material against the “Irish” I bet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

FFS. :uhoh:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

Good point

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:21 pm 

Sure you’re more of a fan of standing trains aren’t you Von Duggan?

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Giving out about armchair legal experts but engaging in a spot of armchair psychology yourself then :?

Mullet 2 wrote:

I have given my opinion on the evidence heard and not on any legal matter. The same as when I sat on a jury.

Nonsense you have been incredibly shrill on this I would expect better from you, Earl and Bullett no but you yes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Hatred of women? That’s a bit of a leap.

danthefan wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Giving out about armchair legal experts but engaging in a spot of armchair psychology yourself then :?

Just my opinion like :P

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

I think you're displaying your own bias on various levels there. Not sure what opinions have been presented as facts. Care to elaborate?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:

Nonsense you have been incredibly shrill on this I would expect better from you, Earl and Bullett no but you yes.

You're the one calling anybody who believes in reasonable doubt to be woman haters but we're shrill? Step away from the lefty keyboard for a few hours.

I love women, me Ma is one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Oh deadly, the “I know you are but what an I” comeback. Brilliant stuff there Mick.

Not all. You are appearing a bit paranoid.

This is not YOUR thread. You do not own it. I hope the correct verdict is reached whatever it might be. If you searched all my posts on this thread you might already know that. But you cannot be bothered because you have a weird agenda that I have an agenda.

And in case you failed to notice, the alledged victim is the same nationality as the alledged perps, so how you manage to spin this as me looking for some anti-Irish stuff, is beyond me.

Last edited by Mick Mannock on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

This is not YOUR thread. You do not own it. I hope the correct verdict is reached whatever it might be. If you searched all my posts on this thread you might already know that. But you cannot be bothered because you have a weird agenda that I have an agenda.

Mick's just here to protect the integrity of the legal process lads. So back off.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:27 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

I think you're displaying your own bias on various levels there. Not sure what opinions have been presented as facts. Care to elaborate?

Of course I am, this is PR everyones biased oh here its the sort of case closed pronouncements based on snippets of evidence that I am more referring to, its a court case its adversarial in nature and theres a long way to go in terms of more forensic evidence.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

In fairness you do tend to stalk Irish interest threads looking for offense. Bit like Henry looking for other nations fans being "arrogant". To go full witchfinder, you appear to be scared in some way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:

Please always add the Blackrock part.

Mullet 2 wrote:

Actually read this thread.

I played the ball and not the man on here until you and others decided to do otherwise.

My first post here was saying to someone who thought the defense did a poor job in their I Irish questions that I did not think so, with reasons.

Of course I questioned her story. I also questioned Paddy Jackson’s line about not having vaginal sec and posted quite negatively on him as to why he would do so. I do not find her story credible, however and stand over that. That doesn’t make someone a woman hater.

You are revealing either your own bias about me, or your simple poor reading comprehension skills. Keep posting away there though as if you’re above it al.

Mullet 2 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Mick's just here to protect the integrity of the legal process lads. So back off.

:thumbup:

CM11 wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Of course I am, this is PR everyones biased oh here its the sort of case closed pronouncements based on snippets of evidence that I am more referring to, its a court case its adversarial in nature and theres a long way to go in terms of more forensic evidence.

You are of course correct that there is plenty more to hear but people are just giving their opinion on the evidence to date. Maybe it's crass, or worse, to be discussing it at all but it is just opinion being spouted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:

This is not YOUR thread. You do not own it. I hope the correct verdict is reached whatever it might be.

I'd be surprised if anyone here wanted otherwise, regardless of leaning.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Now who is setting up a legal firm :lol:

Stay down champ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 pm 

paddyor wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

In fairness you do tend to stalk Irish interest threads looking for offense. Bit like Henry looking for other nations fans being "arrogant". To go full witchfinder, you appear to be scared in some way.

I do not as it happens. You imagine stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

And in case you failed to notice, the alledged victim is the same nationality as the alledged perps, so how you manage to spin this as me looking for some anti-Irish stuff, is beyond me.

I haven’t seen you post much worthwhile.

Your first post here was taking offense to an old POC gag he tells at speaking events.

You are here, there and everywhere, looking to moan about the “Irish”.

Standard issue for you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 pm 

Witchfinder has been quick to believe the worst about Jackson and Olding without hearing all the evidence. It seems clear to me that he has some deep issues around the trusting of men. A self-hating man, it's sad to see.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 pm 

One post. You are a soppy drip. And a fantacist.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:36 pm 

Ah, Mick must know exactly what he's doing, it's gone on far too long for him not to have come to a realisation, if it was accidental initially. No one can lack that much self awareness, can they?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:38 pm 

CM11 wrote:

This is fair comment, WG in my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm 

How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
Witchfinder has been quick to believe the worst about Jackson and Olding without hearing all the evidence. It seems clear to me that he has some deep issues around the trusting of men. A self-hating man, it's sad to see.

That's just your opinion 8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:41 pm 

on an abortion of a thread keep up the good work Witchfinder.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:42 pm 

JoeMangled wrote:
How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?

Meant to be 5 weeks. We're only in week 2.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Paddy should really put his Instagram on private or else turn off comments on it. :uhoh:

No, it could be useful in the event of an appeal.......court of public opinion etc...

Really? Just had a look at it, jesus you'd think he was guilty already.

Exactly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next