Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

I have given my opinion on the evidence heard and not on any legal matter. The same as when I sat on a jury.

Perhaps you do it differently in the Cavan District Court.

Nonsense you have been incredibly shrill on this I would expect better from you, Earl and Bullett no but you yes.

Actually read this thread.

I played the ball and not the man on here until you and others decided to do otherwise.

My first post here was saying to someone who thought the defense did a poor job in their I Irish questions that I did not think so, with reasons.

Of course I questioned her story. I also questioned Paddy Jackson’s line about not having vaginal sec and posted quite negatively on him as to why he would do so. I do not find her story credible, however and stand over that. That doesn’t make someone a woman hater.

You are revealing either your own bias about me, or your simple poor reading comprehension skills. Keep posting away there though as if you’re above it al.

my opinion about you is based in you posting history which is littered with derogatory remarks about women, I have never met you in real life so I have nothing else to base it on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Ah, Mick must know exactly what he's doing, it's gone on far too long for him not to have come to a realisation, if it was accidental initially. No one can lack that much self awareness, can they?

Witchfinder wrote:
Probably scarred so much he just plods on like a zombie not realizing what he's doing or why he started doing it.

Mullet 2 wrote:
Witchfinder has been quick to believe the worst about Jackson and Olding without hearing all the evidence. It seems clear to me that he has some deep issues around the trusting of men. A self-hating man, it's sad to see.

That's just your opinion 8)

man

CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?

Meant to be 5 weeks. We're only in week 2.

that's why we call you Stats, Stats.

bloody hell though. that seems like a loong time left.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm 

JoeMangled wrote:
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:

Actually, I think it's the third week.

:blush:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 pm 

Started week of the French match, right?

Last edited by CM11 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 pm 

JoeMangled wrote:
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:

Trial began on 31st January 2018.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
One post. You are a soppy drip. And a fantacist.

I have just had a look at my first post.
How could anyone take offense at that?
Unless you were. a cvnt, of course.
As for posting on Irish-interest threads, there are loads of them specific to Irish rugby and I never go near them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm 

Rumham wrote:
Those whatsapp pictures going around were of the bird who walked in on them, not the alleged victim.

God bless her poor parents.

No you just dont have the right pics, theres 2 sets going around the actual girl and one of the girls who testified that the indo published pics of today. Theres her FB profile

This case is wierd

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

whats the condom bit about? she asked for one supposedly?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm 

Course you stay clear of those.

What with our clubs kicking the shít of yours and our team on a winning streak.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 pm 

Taxi driver and friend of the complainant up today on Frank Greaney's twitter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:

Would you like me to post on NAMA and all those junior rugby threads?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:04 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

I have given my opinion on the evidence heard and not on any legal matter. The same as when I sat on a jury.

Perhaps you do it differently in the Cavan District Court.

Nonsense you have been incredibly shrill on this I would expect better from you, Earl and Bullett no but you yes.

Actually read this thread.

I played the ball and not the man on here until you and others decided to do otherwise.

My first post here was saying to someone who thought the defense did a poor job in their I Irish questions that I did not think so, with reasons.

Of course I questioned her story. I also questioned Paddy Jackson’s line about not having vaginal sec and posted quite negatively on him as to why he would do so. I do not find her story credible, however and stand over that. That doesn’t make someone a woman hater.

You are revealing either your own bias about me, or your simple poor reading comprehension skills. Keep posting away there though as if you’re above it al.

my opinion about you is based in you posting history which is littered with derogatory remarks about women, I have never met you in real life so I have nothing else to base it on.

I’d love to know what that is. Revealing your bias there though as you clearly missed my pos about Jackson or just chose ignore it to meet your own bias.

Interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
One post. You are a soppy drip. And a fantacist.

I have just had a look at my first post.
How could anyone take offense at that?
Unless you were. a cvnt, of course.
As for posting on Irish-interest threads, there are loads of them specific to Irish rugby and I never go near them.

Nobody is offended by that.

It’s pointing out your usual patter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 pm 

The ironing about ignoring posts complaints :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:13 pm 

goose81 wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Those whatsapp pictures going around were of the bird who walked in on them, not the alleged victim.

No you just dont have the right pics, theres 2 sets going around the actual girl and one of the girls who testified that the indo published pics of today. Theres her FB profile

This case is wierd

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

I posted my own theory on why Jackson would lie about this a few pages ago.

It is certainly odd.

Much like a lot of her behaviour (such as asking for a condom), in an apparent vicious assault and turning away from being photographed but not being able to ask for help.

I’m interested to hear what Jackson says if he goes to the stand, but I don’t think we are getting the truth on either side. Olding perhaps.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:17 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Have opinions on Leinster Junior rugby? Fire ahead.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:18 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
goose81 wrote:
Rumham wrote:

This case is wierd

It is certainly odd.

Much like a lot of her behaviour (such as asking for a condom), in an apparent vicious assault and turning away from being photographed but not being able to ask for help.

I’m interested to hear what Jackson says if he goes to the stand, but I don’t think we are getting the truth on either side. Olding perhaps.

where was this reported, I never heard it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 pm 

[color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][/color][/color][/color]
goose81 wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
goose81 wrote:
Rumham wrote:

This case is wierd

It is certainly odd.

where was this reported, I never heard it?

Pleaded rather than just asked

Last edited by Mick Mannock on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 pm 

Think I’d rather be raped using a condom tbf- I can’t see that’s an issue? Didn’t she get the morning after pill for the ‘thrusting’ anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm 

goose81 wrote:

IIRC, McIlroy testified that she had fondled him first etc - presumably suggesting that she initiated some sort of sexual contact, and therefore providing a context where coming into the room naked, having gone downstairs for a condom, wouldn't be seen as sexually aggressive to the same degree

There are lots of inconsistencies in the various different version, but the witness who came into the room (who if memory serves hadn't been drinking), does seem to be in direct contradiction with what Jackson has said.

There are a number of explanations for why she might have been upset in the car, which have been suggested above.

I thought the condom thing was from the defendants, not from her? Does anyone have a source for this?

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Playing devil's advocate here; if you were the witness, a lot of pressure not to say otherwise. "You believed you were witnessing a rape and did nothing?"

True, but can also be interpreted as "Any reasonable person who witnessed a rape would do something, ergo this wasn't a rape".

AFAIK, the legal perspective here is whether a 'reasonable person' (in the position of the defendant) would believe they had consent here. I'd imagine the view of the witness would probably favour the defence more in this respect.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm 

Just curious but other than one of the girls yesterday testifying that Jackson denied having a threesome to her the day after, where is it that Jackson has denied having sex. I haven't seen it just.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

NAMA thread went off topic years ago. Mores the pity.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 pm 

JoeMangled wrote:
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:

We're in week 3 are we not?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 pm 

DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
Just curious but other than one of the girls yesterday testifying that Jackson denied having a threesome to her the day after, where is it that Jackson has denied having sex. I haven't seen it just.

I thought he admitted that to the police during an interview?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 pm 

Willie Falloon wrote:
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:

I thought he admitted that to the police during an interview?

I honestly dont know.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
Jumper wrote:

If the witness is to be believed, Jackson has allegedly lied to the police and in court about having sex with the girl. The whatsapp messages and now the witness say that he had sex with the girl. That puts anything he claims in serious doubt.

Just because I'm not jumping through hoops to try and believe the lads, it doesn't make me a fool.

You don't have to believe the two lads. You have to believe the only person with no skin in the game.

Lying about having consensual sex is not a crime.

If the other person says it wasn't consensual and a witness claims you dida have sex. I think your denial sinks you q

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm 

For you guys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=197&start=21520#p5360568

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm 

What have I said please?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm 

earl the beaver wrote:

What have I said please?

your the guy who thinks Fisting is some sort of genteel courting ritual.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm 

Sure who doesn't

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm 

earl the beaver wrote:

What have I said please?

I think Mandingo the Beaver said that it's very easy to tear a woman during sex.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm 

Last edited by Mullet 2 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm 

It all sounds very unsavoury - but the witness evidence doesn't bode well for the Prosecution. Hard to see how that evidence doesn't give, at a minimum, 'reasonable doubt'.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm 

ovalball wrote:
It all sounds very unsavoury - but the witness evidence doesn't bode well for the Prosecution. Hard to see how that evidence doesn't give, at a minimum, 'reasonable doubt'.

WOMAN HATER!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:41 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:

What have I said please?

I think Mandingo the Beaver said that it's very easy to tear a woman during sex.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 pm 

paddyor wrote:
ovalball wrote:

WOMAN HATER!

Damn it - Rumbled.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 pm 

Probably has trust issues relating to his Mother.

Ammarite Witchfinder?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
Probably has trust issues relating to his Mother.

Ammarite Witchfinder?

you misspelt thrust

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Started week of the French match, right? Best stuff was two weeks ago?

Describing any part of a rape trial as the Best stuff is tasteless in the extreme!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next