Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2256
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver



I have given my opinion on the evidence heard and not on any legal matter. The same as when I sat on a jury.

Perhaps you do it differently in the Cavan District Court.

Nonsense you have been incredibly shrill on this I would expect better from you, Earl and Bullett no but you yes.


Actually read this thread.

I played the ball and not the man on here until you and others decided to do otherwise.

My first post here was saying to someone who thought the defense did a poor job in their I Irish questions that I did not think so, with reasons.

Of course I questioned her story. I also questioned Paddy Jackson’s line about not having vaginal sec and posted quite negatively on him as to why he would do so. I do not find her story credible, however and stand over that. That doesn’t make someone a woman hater.

You are revealing either your own bias about me, or your simple poor reading comprehension skills. Keep posting away there though as if you’re above it al.

my opinion about you is based in you posting history which is littered with derogatory remarks about women, I have never met you in real life so I have nothing else to base it on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 10816
CM11 wrote:
Ah, Mick must know exactly what he's doing, it's gone on far too long for him not to have come to a realisation, if it was accidental initially. No one can lack that much self awareness, can they?

Witchfinder wrote:
Probably scarred so much he just plods on like a zombie not realizing what he's doing or why he started doing it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 9111
Witchfinder General wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Witchfinder has been quick to believe the worst about Jackson and Olding without hearing all the evidence. It seems clear to me that he has some deep issues around the trusting of men. A self-hating man, it's sad to see.

That's just your opinion 8)



man


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 2788
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?


Meant to be 5 weeks. We're only in week 2.

that's why we call you Stats, Stats.

bloody hell though. that seems like a loong time left.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48393
JoeMangled wrote:
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?


Meant to be 5 weeks. We're only in week 2.

that's why we call you Stats, Stats.

bloody hell though. that seems like a loong time left.


Actually, I think it's the third week.

:blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48393
Started week of the French match, right?


Last edited by CM11 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4917
Location: Terenure, Dublin 6, Ireland
JoeMangled wrote:
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?


Meant to be 5 weeks. We're only in week 2.

that's why we call you Stats, Stats.

bloody hell though. that seems like a loong time left.


Trial began on 31st January 2018.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Mick Mannock wrote:
One post. You are a soppy drip. And a fantacist.

I have just had a look at my first post.
How could anyone take offense at that?
Unless you were. a cvnt, of course.
As for posting on Irish-interest threads, there are loads of them specific to Irish rugby and I never go near them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1341
Rumham wrote:
Those whatsapp pictures going around were of the bird who walked in on them, not the alleged victim.

God bless her poor parents.


No you just dont have the right pics, theres 2 sets going around the actual girl and one of the girls who testified that the indo published pics of today. Theres her FB profile

This case is wierd

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

whats the condom bit about? she asked for one supposedly?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 9111
Course you stay clear of those.

What with our clubs kicking the shít of yours and our team on a winning streak.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 2788
Taxi driver and friend of the complainant up today on Frank Greaney's twitter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Mullet 2 wrote:
Course you stay clear of those.

What with our clubs kicking the shít of yours and our team on a winning streak.

Would you like me to post on NAMA and all those junior rugby threads?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15998
Location: #68
Witchfinder General wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver



I have given my opinion on the evidence heard and not on any legal matter. The same as when I sat on a jury.

Perhaps you do it differently in the Cavan District Court.

Nonsense you have been incredibly shrill on this I would expect better from you, Earl and Bullett no but you yes.


Actually read this thread.

I played the ball and not the man on here until you and others decided to do otherwise.

My first post here was saying to someone who thought the defense did a poor job in their I Irish questions that I did not think so, with reasons.

Of course I questioned her story. I also questioned Paddy Jackson’s line about not having vaginal sec and posted quite negatively on him as to why he would do so. I do not find her story credible, however and stand over that. That doesn’t make someone a woman hater.

You are revealing either your own bias about me, or your simple poor reading comprehension skills. Keep posting away there though as if you’re above it al.

my opinion about you is based in you posting history which is littered with derogatory remarks about women, I have never met you in real life so I have nothing else to base it on.


I’d love to know what that is. Revealing your bias there though as you clearly missed my pos about Jackson or just chose ignore it to meet your own bias.

Interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15998
Location: #68
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
One post. You are a soppy drip. And a fantacist.

I have just had a look at my first post.
How could anyone take offense at that?
Unless you were. a cvnt, of course.
As for posting on Irish-interest threads, there are loads of them specific to Irish rugby and I never go near them.


Nobody is offended by that.

It’s pointing out your usual patter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
The ironing about ignoring posts complaints :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15998
Location: #68
goose81 wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Those whatsapp pictures going around were of the bird who walked in on them, not the alleged victim.

God bless her poor parents.


No you just dont have the right pics, theres 2 sets going around the actual girl and one of the girls who testified that the indo published pics of today. Theres her FB profile

This case is wierd

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

whats the condom bit about? she asked for one supposedly?


I posted my own theory on why Jackson would lie about this a few pages ago.

It is certainly odd.

Much like a lot of her behaviour (such as asking for a condom), in an apparent vicious assault and turning away from being photographed but not being able to ask for help.

I’m interested to hear what Jackson says if he goes to the stand, but I don’t think we are getting the truth on either side. Olding perhaps.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 9111
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Course you stay clear of those.

What with our clubs kicking the shít of yours and our team on a winning streak.

Would you like me to post on NAMA and all those junior rugby threads?



Have opinions on Leinster Junior rugby? Fire ahead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1341
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
goose81 wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Those whatsapp pictures going around were of the bird who walked in on them, not the alleged victim.

God bless her poor parents.


No you just dont have the right pics, theres 2 sets going around the actual girl and one of the girls who testified that the indo published pics of today. Theres her FB profile

This case is wierd

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

whats the condom bit about? she asked for one supposedly?


I posted my own theory on why Jackson would lie about this a few pages ago.

It is certainly odd.

Much like a lot of her behaviour (such as asking for a condom), in an apparent vicious assault and turning away from being photographed but not being able to ask for help.

I’m interested to hear what Jackson says if he goes to the stand, but I don’t think we are getting the truth on either side. Olding perhaps.


where was this reported, I never heard it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
[color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][/color][/color][/color]
goose81 wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
goose81 wrote:
Rumham wrote:
Those whatsapp pictures going around were of the bird who walked in on them, not the alleged victim.

God bless her poor parents.


No you just dont have the right pics, theres 2 sets going around the actual girl and one of the girls who testified that the indo published pics of today. Theres her FB profile

This case is wierd

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

whats the condom bit about? she asked for one supposedly?


I posted my own theory on why Jackson would lie about this a few pages ago.

It is certainly odd.

Much like a lot of her behaviour (such as asking for a condom), in an apparent vicious assault and turning away from being photographed but not being able to ask for help.

I’m interested to hear what Jackson says if he goes to the stand, but I don’t think we are getting the truth on either side. Olding perhaps.


where was this reported, I never heard it?


Pleaded rather than just asked


Last edited by Mick Mannock on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22808
Location: Gypsy Jack Nowell
Think I’d rather be raped using a condom tbf- I can’t see that’s an issue? Didn’t she get the morning after pill for the ‘thrusting’ anyway?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 547
goose81 wrote:

She says one of them walked in Naked but did nothing to her - he says he had sexual interaction with her, why would he incriminate himself further if he was lying?

Jackson says he didn't have sex - witness and girl both say he did (this has to be hugely incriminating for him)

Shes in hysterics in car and according to there mate and taxi driver and her texts would indicate she was raped

whats the condom bit about? she asked for one supposedly?


IIRC, McIlroy testified that she had fondled him first etc - presumably suggesting that she initiated some sort of sexual contact, and therefore providing a context where coming into the room naked, having gone downstairs for a condom, wouldn't be seen as sexually aggressive to the same degree

There are lots of inconsistencies in the various different version, but the witness who came into the room (who if memory serves hadn't been drinking), does seem to be in direct contradiction with what Jackson has said.

There are a number of explanations for why she might have been upset in the car, which have been suggested above.

I thought the condom thing was from the defendants, not from her? Does anyone have a source for this?

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Playing devil's advocate here; if you were the witness, a lot of pressure not to say otherwise. "You believed you were witnessing a rape and did nothing?"

True, but can also be interpreted as "Any reasonable person who witnessed a rape would do something, ergo this wasn't a rape".

AFAIK, the legal perspective here is whether a 'reasonable person' (in the position of the defendant) would believe they had consent here. I'd imagine the view of the witness would probably favour the defence more in this respect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12057
Location: Belfast
Just curious but other than one of the girls yesterday testifying that Jackson denied having a threesome to her the day after, where is it that Jackson has denied having sex. I haven't seen it just.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4917
Location: Terenure, Dublin 6, Ireland
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Course you stay clear of those.

What with our clubs kicking the shít of yours and our team on a winning streak.

Would you like me to post on NAMA and all those junior rugby threads?


NAMA thread went off topic years ago. Mores the pity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11656
JoeMangled wrote:
CM11 wrote:
JoeMangled wrote:
How many weeks are left to go, 2 or 3?


Meant to be 5 weeks. We're only in week 2.

that's why we call you Stats, Stats.

bloody hell though. that seems like a loong time left.

We're in week 3 are we not?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11656
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
Just curious but other than one of the girls yesterday testifying that Jackson denied having a threesome to her the day after, where is it that Jackson has denied having sex. I haven't seen it just.


I thought he admitted that to the police during an interview?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12057
Location: Belfast
Willie Falloon wrote:
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
Just curious but other than one of the girls yesterday testifying that Jackson denied having a threesome to her the day after, where is it that Jackson has denied having sex. I haven't seen it just.


I thought he admitted that to the police during an interview?


I honestly dont know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 32673
Location: Planet Rock
Mullet 2 wrote:
Jumper wrote:

If the witness is to be believed, Jackson has allegedly lied to the police and in court about having sex with the girl. The whatsapp messages and now the witness say that he had sex with the girl. That puts anything he claims in serious doubt.

Just because I'm not jumping through hoops to try and believe the lads, it doesn't make me a fool.



You don't have to believe the two lads. You have to believe the only person with no skin in the game.

Lying about having consensual sex is not a crime.

If the other person says it wasn't consensual and a witness claims you dida have sex. I think your denial sinks you q


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33856
Location: Hut 8
For you guys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=197&start=21520#p5360568


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 56318
Location: Dirty Leeds
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

What have I said please?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2256
earl the beaver wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

What have I said please?

your the guy who thinks Fisting is some sort of genteel courting ritual.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 9111
Sure who doesn't


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18206
Witchfinder General wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

What have I said please?

your the guy who thinks Fisting is some sort of genteel courting ritual.


I think Mandingo the Beaver said that it's very easy to tear a woman during sex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 9111
Image


Last edited by Mullet 2 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10678
It all sounds very unsavoury - but the witness evidence doesn't bode well for the Prosecution. Hard to see how that evidence doesn't give, at a minimum, 'reasonable doubt'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 10816
ovalball wrote:
It all sounds very unsavoury - but the witness evidence doesn't bode well for the Prosecution. Hard to see how that evidence doesn't give, at a minimum, 'reasonable doubt'.

WOMAN HATER!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 45175
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
Bullettyme wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

What have I said please?

your the guy who thinks Fisting is some sort of genteel courting ritual.


I think Mandingo the Beaver said that it's very easy to tear a woman during sex.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10678
paddyor wrote:
ovalball wrote:
It all sounds very unsavoury - but the witness evidence doesn't bode well for the Prosecution. Hard to see how that evidence doesn't give, at a minimum, 'reasonable doubt'.

WOMAN HATER!


Damn it - Rumbled.

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 9111
Probably has trust issues relating to his Mother.

Ammarite Witchfinder?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2256
Mullet 2 wrote:
Probably has trust issues relating to his Mother.

Ammarite Witchfinder?

you misspelt thrust


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5999
CM11 wrote:
Started week of the French match, right? Best stuff was two weeks ago?


Describing any part of a rape trial as the Best stuff is tasteless in the extreme!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, AD345, bimboman, Bing [Bot], Bwen, Chips, DragsterDriver, Edinburgh01, EverReady, Frodder, Heymans, Keith, kingswood, Laurent, Madness, matta25, message #2527204, MrBunhead, nardol, Santa, Snooze, Toro, unseenwork, yaums and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group