Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:39 am 

Mullet 2 wrote:
The only independent witness has said she doesn't believe she was witnessing a rape and two said that the moaning they heard was not that of a woman being raped.

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:42 am 

You would think that for the PPS to have taken it to court they must have additional evidence or testimony yet to be presented.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:43 am 

Armchair_Superstar wrote:
Jumper wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Jumper wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
The only independent witness has said she doesn't believe she was witnessing a rape and two said that the moaning they heard was not that of a woman being raped.

It's over IMHO

She also says that she witnessed sex, and Jackson denied ever having sex. That's a bit of a smoking gun as it opens up the conversation around why Jackson would allegedly lie about it.

Again, just because it doesn't look like rape, doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

Also, Lenny's post is a disgrace. A lot of posters showing themselves up as ignorant plums.

At this stage, so what?

If you don't have reasonable doubt now you're a fool.

If the witness is to be believed, Jackson has allegedly lied to the police and in court about having sex with the girl. The whatsapp messages and now the witness say that he had sex with the girl. That puts anything he claims in serious doubt.

Just because I'm not jumping through hoops to try and believe the lads, it doesn't make me a fool.

As far as the witness goes she hasn't said he had sex, she said it looked like he was on her impression. Nobody knows what he was at back there, and no explanation has been offered. Given that the girl had a rape kit done, and they have already mentioned no condoms being involved, the "smoking gun" that you keep going on about seems to be conspicuous by its absence.

The WhatsApps say nothing of the sort.

Presumably you live with your mammy and this is all blowing your mind a bit.

Witness says that it looks like Jackson had sex with the girl while Olding was getting head. Olding stated in Whatsapp that this is exactly what was happening by saying that they were spitroasting the girl. That's pretty strong evidence.

Olding says they were spitroasting a girl and a witness corroborated that statement.

All the defense has so far is that the grl didn't cry for help or look in discomfort.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 am 

Jumper wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Jumper wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

She also says that she witnessed sex, and Jackson denied ever having sex. That's a bit of a smoking gun as it opens up the conversation around why Jackson would allegedly lie about it.

Again, just because it doesn't look like rape, doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

Also, Lenny's post is a disgrace. A lot of posters showing themselves up as ignorant plums.

At this stage, so what?

If you don't have reasonable doubt now you're a fool.

If the witness is to be believed, Jackson has allegedly lied to the police and in court about having sex with the girl. The whatsapp messages and now the witness say that he had sex with the girl. That puts anything he claims in serious doubt.

Just because I'm not jumping through hoops to try and believe the lads, it doesn't make me a fool.

I think you’re jumping through hoops to believe her set of events.

I already speculated above and don’t like doing it much, but it wasn’t flattering to Jackson.

It comes down to reasonable doubt on her story. Her story involves you suspending ignorning wholesale “I can’t remember/it’s hazy” and frankly speaking, going against rationale human behaviour several times.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:45 am 

Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

Ye really don't understand how any of this works.

Just because a woman isn't screaming.crying doesn't mean she isn't being raped. A girl could have an orgasm while being raped and it doesn't change the rape.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 am 

Jumper wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

Just because a woman isn't screaming.crying doesn't mean she isn't being raped. A girl could have an orgasm while being raped and it doesn't change the rape.

When did you become a barrister?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 am 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
I think you’re jumping through hoops to believe her set of events.

I already speculated above and don’t like doing it much, but it wasn’t flattering to Jackson.

It comes down to reasonable doubt on her story. Her story involves you suspending ignorning wholesale “I can’t remember/it’s hazy” and frankly speaking, going against rationale human behaviour several times.

I'm not saying anything about her set of events. Both a witness and Olding say that they were spitroasting the girl. Jackson denies ever having sex despite three people now claiming the opposite; that is not a good look for him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 am 

earl the beaver wrote:
Jumper wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

What does my statement have to do with being a barrister. Its the reality of rape.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 am 

I’m not sure what people’s understanding of “feisty” is, but I’ll give you a dig out. The dictionary definition is “tough, independent and courageous” which I think describes her court appearance to date, and is something I quite admire. I do find her conduct in court at odds with her actions at the time of her alleged rape. And that’s what I said, and can’t understand why some on here appear to be determined to be offended by it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 am 

Lenny wrote:
I’m not sure what people’s understanding of “feisty” is, but I’ll give you a dig out. The dictionary definition is “tough, independent and courageous” which I think describes her court appearance to date, and is something I quite admire. I do find her conduct in court at odds with her actions at the time of her alleged rape. And that’s what I said, and can’t understand why some on here appear to be determined to be offended by it.

It's not really how it works though. It doesn't matter how strong or brave someone is, if they're put in a position where they feel powerless and threatened freezing is a very common reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am 

Diego wrote:
Lenny wrote:

It's not really how it works though. It doesn't matter how strong or brave someone is, if they're put in a position where they feel powerless and threatened freezing is a very common reaction.

:thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:57 am 

Jumper wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Jumper wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

What does my statement have to do with being a barrister. Its the reality of rape.

Claiming about having an understanding of "how any of this works".

The defence's job is to sow doubt, they are doing that and a key, independent, witness has come out and backed up the defence's case.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 am 

Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

I would tend to agree but lying about not having sex for a witness to then say the opposite will raise some suspicions

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm 

I see the indo has now published pictures and names of the three female witnesses. I can't see what possible public interest is served by this, and it makes it even easier to identify the complainant.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm 

Jumper wrote:
Witness says that it looks like Jackson had sex with the girl while Olding was getting head. Olding stated in Whatsapp that this is exactly what was happening by saying that they were spitroasting the girl. That's pretty strong evidence.

Olding says they were spitroasting a girl and a witness corroborated that statement.

All the defense has so far is that the grl didn't cry for help or look in discomfort.

As I said, this is all blowing your mind a wee bit.

There are all kinds of things he could've been doing back there that loosely fit the term "spit-roasting". The only thing the girl is trying to pin on him is non-consensual vaginal rape and there is hardly any proof that this took place. You are obsessed with trying to find reasons the two lads might be guilty and you are ignoring the fact that there is zero DNA evidence against Jackson so far from the rape kit, and the only independent witness has said everyone was having a great time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 pm 

earl the beaver wrote:
Claiming about having an understanding of "how any of this works".

The defence's job is to sow doubt, they are doing that and a key, independent, witness has come out and backed up the defence's case.

My post was about rape, not about the trial in this instance.

The witness has only said that it doesn't look like the girl was in distress. That doesn't really do anything to change the case.

What the witness has done is confirm Olding's statement about spitroasting. This puts Jackson's version of events under pressure as three different people have now said that he had sex with the girl, but he denies it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:03 pm 

Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

I think the defense should solidify their case by bringing in a world-renowned sex-noise expert.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:03 pm 

This is just going off what I've been told, but apparently it's quite easy for DNA evidence to be lost if the woman has washed herself and her clothes before going to the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:04 pm 

DeDoc wrote:
I see the indo has now published pictures and names of the three female witnesses. I can't see what possible public interest is served by this, and it makes it even easier to identify the complainant.

Why on earth did they do that? Side note: the amount of fake tan is astonishing.

Quote:
the witness has only said that it doesn't look like the girl was in distress. That doesn't really do anything to change the case.

You read some dumb shit on here at times

Diego wrote:
This is just going off what I've been told, but apparently it's quite easy for DNA evidence to be lost if the woman has washed herself and her clothes before going to the hospital.

There's also the fact that a condom could have been used.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:05 pm 

Jumper wrote:

There are all kinds of things he could've been doing back there that loosely fit the term "spit-roasting". The only thing the girl is trying to pin on him is non-consensual vaginal rape and there is hardly any proof that this took place. You are obsessed with trying to find reasons the two lads might be guilty and you are ignoring the fact that there is zero DNA evidence against Jackson so far from the rape kit, and the only independent witness has said everyone was having a great time.

I don't know very much about DNA testing, but what sort of contact would they need to have enough of a sample? Would they need Jacksons saliva, semen or blood from the rape kit? Or would trace amounts of skin cells, sweat etc be enough?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:09 pm 

DeDoc wrote:
Jumper wrote:

I don't know very much about DNA testing, but what sort of contact would they need to have enough of a sample? Would they need Jacksons saliva, semen or blood from the rape kit? Or would trace amounts of skin cells, sweat etc be enough?

If he's saying there was consensual "digital penetration", surely only semen would be evidence? And as Diego mentioned, bathing before going to hospital can lead to a loss of evidence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 pm 

I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm 

Paddy should really put his Instagram on private or else turn off comments on it. :uhoh:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 pm 

Quite a few seem desperate for the guy to be guilty.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 pm 

Witchfinder General wrote:
I never realised how many senior counsels post on here who without being in court can tell how a jury are reacting to the evidence, step forward the new legal dream team of the firm of Mullet,Bullet and Beaver

The three most empty vessels too, pontificating day and night on every thread topic. Remarkable.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 pm 

englishchief wrote:

Which guy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:59 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Paddy should really put his Instagram on private or else turn off comments on it. :uhoh:

No, it could be useful in the event of an appeal.......court of public opinion etc...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:59 pm 

englishchief wrote:

Once again, bugger off.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 pm 

It’s not difficult in life to have an opinion on something.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:02 pm 

The Sun God wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

No, it could be useful in the event of an appeal.......court of public opinion etc...

Really? Just had a look at it, jesus you'd think he was guilty already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 pm 

Jumper wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Statement of the day.

He's a Barrister lads.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:04 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:

The three most empty vessels too, pontificating day and night on every thread topic. Remarkable.

You spent several years of your life devoted to crying about Ireland on the NAMA thread.

You scurried off when Ireland bounced back and rarely show your face.

You’re a miserable prick and the only joy you’ve ever given this place is with your ridiculous style of posting and threatening to fight people, yes fight. A misery guts who takes things far too seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

You spent several years of your life devoted to crying about Ireland on the NAMA thread.

You’re a miserable prick and the only joy you’ve ever given this place is with your ridiculous style of posting and threatening to fight people, yes fight. A misery guts who takes things far too seriously.

I wonder if he would give up his seat on a bus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

I think the defense should solidify their case by bringing in a world-renowned sex-noise expert.

Maybe they should you cross-examining the witness.

You're level of shrillness and lack of legal knowledge would no doubt impress the jury.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Willie Falloon wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

It's over IMHO

Yep, pretty much.

Maybe they should you cross-examining the witness.

You're level of shrillness and lack of legal knowledge would no doubt impress the jury.

Yeah why not

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:10 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:

It’s not difficult in life to have an opinion on something.

its presenting your opinions as fact that's the issue here, you want them found not guilty we get that but you, Mullett and Earl with your hysterical pronouncements on every piece of evidence that suits your bias are creating an impression of a deep seated hatred for women.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:10 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

Still here Mick.

I see you still remember that time that you tried to be all morally superior to others on fat shaming when it was shown that you engaged in the same quite regularly on here. I still remember as it was absolutely hilarious calling you out, but it must have left a mark on you.

Much like the rest of the “Irish” that has you regularly on Irish threads looking for offense. Another humorousless and miserable person.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Miguel Indurain wrote:

To you Mick? No. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 34  Next