Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:17 pm 

YOYO wrote:
I may be a rubbish forumer and swarmist but don’t you dare say it to me, because what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop slagging me off now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Hope you got it. Apart from that have a nice life.

Spoiler: show
What the fùck did you just fùcking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Marines, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire British armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fùck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fùcking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fùcker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fùcking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the British Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fùcking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fùcking dead, kiddo.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:48 pm 

Always thought I was an easy going guy, live and let live. Then I came up against a foreman when I was a first year apprentice. I jammed My thumb in a milling machine, which led to the foreman getting a b*llacking for not supervising me etc etc. Made my life a misery for the next four and a half years, leading me to hate him with a vengence and dancing a jig when I heard he had kicked the bucket.
The only other one was a sh*t head development engineer working with me who was absolutely useless and I more or less told him so. Unfortunately he climbed the ladder promotion wise and had me made redundant even though there were quite a few junior to me. The b*st*rd is still alive but no thanks to my deepest wishes. :nod:
ps I`m not normally vindictive. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:50 pm 

bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:
I may be a rubbish forumer and swarmist but don’t you dare say it to me, because what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop slagging me off now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

What the fùck did you just fùcking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Marines, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire British armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fùck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fùcking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fùcker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fùcking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the British Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fùcking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fùcking dead, kiddo.

Quote:
I could have killed ‘em all, I could kill you. On the Welsh rugby thread you’re the law, on here it’s me. Don’t push it. Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe. Let it go. Let it go.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 pm 

YOYO wrote:
bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Quote:
I could have killed ‘em all, I could kill you. On the Welsh rugby thread you’re the law, on here it’s me. Don’t push it. Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe. Let it go. Let it go.

God, I've never been more erect.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:06 am 

bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:
bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Quote:

God, I've never been more erect.

Now let’s get the fúck out there and beat those pompus English bastards.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:08 am 

Actually speaking of "grudges" have you lot seen A father whose three daughters were abused by disgraced US gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar has tried to attack him in a Michigan courtroom.

I think I'd hold a very big, long grudge as well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 am 

bessantj wrote:
Actually speaking of "grudges" have you lot seen A father whose three daughters were abused by disgraced US gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar has tried to attack him in a Michigan courtroom.

I think I'd hold a very big, long grudge as well.

Yep - that'd be well past my limit of forgiveness - eternity could come and go and that grudge will live on undiminished.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:00 am 

Mostly, I'm a tolerant and open minded guy and I try to understand / forgive.

But there have been a few times over the years when a line has been crossed and I have indulged in rather punishing retribution.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:43 am 

Quote:
I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 am 

CrazyIslander wrote:
globus wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
globus wrote:
I do.

You've got a very thick skin and seems the kind of poster who can take it, like water off a duck's back. Don't know about you in real life though.

Like my mum and dad.

It's a good way to be. Personally I do have people I need to forgive. It's that I dont get on with them, it's that derp inside I cant get rid

I relate. Truly.

I've tried to be rid of the derp inside me for years but with no success. As about one in every three of my posts attest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:39 am 

CrazyIslander wrote:
Im generally very forgiving but if someone crosses me in a major way ..like stealing $20k from me or king hits me I find it very hard to get over even if I know their apologies are genuine. I could hold a grudge forever.

Compare that to a couple of guys I know. One is still with his wife after he found out she cheated on him. That was 20 yrs ago. The other mate was conned by a car dealer "friend" for a $20k car. Both these incidences happened 20-10yrs ago and those guys are two of the happiest/care free people you'd hope to see. In my experience I still hold a grudge (secretly) against my FiL for an insulting speech on my wedding day, 11 yrs ago.

Forgiveness seems to be liberating to those who can.

I could not imagine anyone beating you up.....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:14 am 

Murdoch wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Brumby_in_Vic wrote:
Ian Botham and Ian Chappell still hold a grudge to this day. What caused it I don't know as they have their own version of events probably under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol.

Quote:
In my experience I still hold a grudge (secretly) against my FiL for an insulting speech on my wedding day, 11 yrs ago.

You will have to give us some information about what was said.

Ok, translated from Tongan.
"I'm so happy that my daughter married him coz he has no courage. In fact, he told me he'll take on our surname."
"A family should be with God, (looks at me and shouts) do you want your family to be with God. Listen to me."
To his daughter
"I implore you, dont leave your husband if you find someone better."

Sounds like a right plum.

What a twat! What did his daughter say?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:35 am 

"I do" ???

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:27 am 

Neither. Have kicked a few people to touch over the years for some pretty serious breaches of trust or other stand out crap behaviour. Decided my life is much simpler with them not in it. I don't hold a grudge and I hope they are well and getting on with things but there is no way I intend to let these people impact on my quality of life again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:26 pm 

danny_fitz wrote:
Neither. Have kicked a few people to touch over the years for some pretty serious breaches of trust or other stand out crap behaviour. Decided my life is much simpler with them not in it. I don't hold a grudge and I hope they are well and getting on with things but there is no way I intend to let these people impact on my quality of life again.

This is what my SiL does not realise yet. She's 25 but collects enemies like the Donald.

The missus spent 3 days with her away on their own and discovered two additional insight into her twisted mind. One is that she still holds a grudge about my wife being the favourite child. This may have an element of truth but only because her and their other sister are such monumental fudge ups.

Second was that she invents ideas in her head that people are being mean to her and not treating her with the respect that she deserves. If we using that measure then I'd have her on the same level as a week old dog turd. But this is random strangers not saying hello, people not holding the door long enough (this was a real complaint) and the final one took the biscuit. She walks around with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and their tour guide, who the missus said was a top class gent, asked her was she unhappy and could he help. That transformed in her head 20 minutes later to why did he say I was unpleasant , fudge him, lets go home...

Basically if you hold grudges like this then I see how your everyday life is genuinely shit. She has time on her side but holy god she needs to do a 180 . And to never visit us again, the miserable cow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm 

Rumham wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:

This is what my SiL does not realise yet. She's 25 but collects enemies like the Donald.

The missus spent 3 days with her away on their own and discovered two additional insight into her twisted mind. One is that she still holds a grudge about my wife being the favourite child. This may have an element of truth but only because her and their other sister are such monumental fudge ups.

Second was that she invents ideas in her head that people are being mean to her and not treating her with the respect that she deserves. If we using that measure then I'd have her on the same level as a week old dog turd. But this is random strangers not saying hello, people not holding the door long enough (this was a real complaint) and the final one took the biscuit. She walks around with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and their tour guide, who the missus said was a top class gent, asked her was she unhappy and could he help. That transformed in her head 20 minutes later to why did he say I was unpleasant , fudge him, lets go home...

Basically if you hold grudges like this then I see how your everyday life is genuinely shit. She has time on her side but holy god she needs to do a 180 . And to never visit us again, the miserable cow.

She sounds like the definition of 'high maintenance'. The sort of person I avoid like the plague.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:24 pm 

Openside wrote:
Murdoch wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Brumby_in_Vic wrote:
Ian Botham and Ian Chappell still hold a grudge to this day. What caused it I don't know as they have their own version of events probably under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol.

Quote:
In my experience I still hold a grudge (secretly) against my FiL for an insulting speech on my wedding day, 11 yrs ago.

"I'm so happy that my daughter married him coz he has no courage. In fact, he told me he'll take on our surname."
"A family should be with God, (looks at me and shouts) do you want your family to be with God. Listen to me."
To his daughter

"Don't worry he's always like that just ignore him." He can' do no wrong in her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:32 pm 

backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
Getting to be very repetitive Yeeb.

Get a Thesaurus and a life.

Parklife ?

Repetitive, Yeeb, again.

Try not to replicate posts others have put about me.

Find a new way. I'm streets ahead of you and you appear to be in a cul-de-sac.

Kerb this.

I will post as I like, Rhino hide

I only repeat in reaction to your repetitive, Omni present, self aggrandising, boring, inconsistent, largely irrelevant, and increasingly unlikely anecdotes. You seem sort of like the weird kid in the playground who is repeatedly told 'go away we don't like you', only to hand round even more. For someone as successful and rich and experienced, you don't half seem to waste a lot of time on here sprouting utter bollocks, why don't you go give the Management a nice back rub or something more useful & plausible ?

Why don’t you take a deep breath and enjoy the persona that Globus cultivates?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:33 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:

What the hell did he say?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:37 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:

"Don't worry he's always like that just ignore him." He can' do no wrong in her eyes.

You should take her advice - and totally ignore him - all the time !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:42 pm 

fonzeee wrote:
CI,

If you want to be a tad more cynical, you also could say that forgiveness puts the “power” back in your hands (which I believe is kind of the underlying psychological appeal of Christian morality anyway), whereas otherwise he holds the “power” over you by embedding himself in your brain with his douchebaggery. Just a thought.

The “ hated” holds a way stronger hand than the “hatee”.

Not just Christianity, common f*cking sense.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:51 pm 

rett wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
CI,

If you want to be a tad more cynical, you also could say that forgiveness puts the “power” back in your hands (which I believe is kind of the underlying psychological appeal of Christian morality anyway), whereas otherwise he holds the “power” over you by embedding himself in your brain with his douchebaggery. Just a thought.

You don't have to hate someone just because you don't forgive them - I'd be more likely to simply not bother with them again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 pm 

rett wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
CI,

I've been contemplating insulting him in front of everybody but that would just turn my wife's family against me which I don't want to do as they're very good people. He hides behind the goodness of his wife and kids.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:54 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:
Openside wrote:
Murdoch wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
an Botham and Ian Chappell still hold a grudge to this day. What caused it I don't know as they have their own version of events probably under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol.

Quote:

To his daughter

Well tbh that is half the problem if she isn't going to call him on frankly his complete lack of manners and class there is no brake to his activity!!

Last edited by Openside on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:54 pm 

ovalball wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:

You should take her advice - and totally ignore him - all the time !

Yeah I do ignore/avoid him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 pm 

Openside wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Openside wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:

To his daughter

"Don't worry he's always like that just ignore him." He can' do no wrong in her eyes.[/quote]
Well tbh that is half the problem if she isn't going to call him on frankly his complete lack of manners and class there is no brake to his activity!![/quote]
Thing is my wife is very kind to my family especially my mother so I don't want to rock the boat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:58 pm 

Tehui wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:

Read above

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:01 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:
rett wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
CI,

I've been contemplating insulting him in front of everybody but that would just turn my wife's family against me which I don't want to do as they're very good people. He hides behind the goodness of his wife and kids.

:thumbup:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:44 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:
rett wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
CI,

CI just know that you are killing him everyday, you are shagging his pride and joy!! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:59 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:
Tehui wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:

Read above

Quote:
To his daughter

I would have felt insulted too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 pm 

I forgave my best mate when he had an affair with my wife. But then he spent a lot of time passing stories around about me to justify it, telling people (including my kids) that I was having an affair, too (which wasn't true. And then he squared up to my 18 year old son and threatened him during an argument. The boy was distraught. I can't forgive him now, and never will.
He's the only person I can't forgive.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:47 pm 

Green Highlander wrote:
I forgave my best mate when he had an affair with my wife. But then he spent a lot of time passing stories around about me to justify it, telling people (including my kids) that I was having an affair, too (which wasn't true. And then he squared up to my 18 year old son and threatened him during an argument. The boy was distraught. I can't forgive him now, and never will.

He sounds like a complete shit stain mate, sorry that happened to you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 pm 

bessantj wrote:
Green Highlander wrote:

He sounds like a complete shit stain mate, sorry that happened to you.

:uhoh:

sorry GH that sounds awful, hope you Shivvd him

did you forgive your wife ? I couldnt' in those circumstances.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm 

Thanks. Yes it takes a lot to make me hold a grudge.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:04 pm 

Bessantj. No I haven't spoken to her for over a year, since she came round and attacked my girlfriend when she wouldn't let her just walk into the house. (Honestly unprovoked - my girlfriend is a barrister, so she wasn't about to do anything that would draw a complaint - and we're not that sort of people anyway. Although reading it back, it all sounds very Jerry Springer.) :((

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:08 pm 

Green Highlander wrote:
Bessantj. No I haven't spoken to her for over a year, since she came round and attacked my girlfriend when she wouldn't let her just walk into the house. (Honestly unprovoked - my girlfriend is a barrister, so she wasn't about to do anything that would draw a complaint - and we're not that sort of people anyway. Although reading it back, it all sounds very Jerry Springer.) :((

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm 

Green Highlander wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm 

:)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:18 pm 

Did BOD forgive Tana for breaking his shoulder illegally?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:14 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
I don't think I'm over the way John Mitchell treated Tana Umaga and Christian Cullen but aside from that I'm pretty forgiving.

Umaga had redemption but I can't forgive with Cullen.

I'm not sure i can forgive Cullen for showing up perma-crocked in Munster all those years ago

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next