Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4525
Horrible. :((

From the Quincy Jones interview:

Quote:
Is Hollywood as bad with race as the rest of the country? I know that when you started scoring films, you’d hear producers say things like they didn’t want a “bluesy” score, which was clearly code-speak. Are you still encountering that kind of racism?

It’s still f**ked up. 1964, when I was in Vegas, there were places I wasn’t supposed to go because I was black, but Frank [Sinatra] fixed that for me. It takes individual efforts like that to change things. It takes white people to say to other white people, “Do you really want to live as a racist? Is that really what you believe?” But every place is different. When I go to Dublin, Bono makes me stay at his castle because Ireland is so racist. Bono’s my brother, man. He named his son after me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3536
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 26872
:((

It's sad...but true.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6219
Bono's castle has a dungeon? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4936
Explains the attitude towards the Welsh from so many Irish posters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34204
Location: in transit
Calculus wrote:
Explains the attitude towards the Welsh from so many Irish posters.

The Welsh are black?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10643
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Fcuken racist irish.

Not a surprise.

Look at their history during world war 2 where their leaders openly supported Hitler, the Nazi movement as well as sharing information with German intelligence Abwehr.

http://holocaustonline.org/ira-irish-republican-army/

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/extract ... 7-Nov2012/

https://books.google.ws/books?id=vAF8TM ... hr&f=false


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18540
Location: STRAYA!
And away we go...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10961
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Makes a change from all that marching I suppose ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21424
Location: STRAYA PLUM
The Irish are racists to a man. I think it must be something in their genes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 281
Location: NZ
They try to pretend they arent by all drinking Guiness, but even then they couldn't help putting a white bit on top


Last edited by Dark on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10961
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Absolutely sickening


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34204
Location: in transit
maxbox wrote:
Absolutely sickening


yup... Bono has a f**king castle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10961
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Down with this sort of ting....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4936
Probably the most racist part of the UK.

This type of thing is an everyday occurrence on the streets of Ireland.

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/s/amp.bel ... 99121.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21424
Location: STRAYA PLUM
guy smiley wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Absolutely sickening


yup... Bono has a f**king castle.


Is the f**king a verb or adjective in this instance?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3536
Farva wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Absolutely sickening


yup... Bono has a f**king castle.


Is the f**king a verb or adjective in this instance?


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34204
Location: in transit
Newsome wrote:
Farva wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Absolutely sickening


yup... Bono has a f**king castle.


Is the f**king a verb or adjective in this instance?


:lol:

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10961
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
:lol: :lol:

2 smileys for you sir


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 32679
Location: Planet Rock
Farva wrote:
The Irish are racists to a man. I think it must be something in their genes.

So they are not racist to a woman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 pm
Posts: 1094
....and Bundee Aki plays 2nd five eighth....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4525
Thomas wrote:
And away we go...

🙃


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 12018
terangi48 wrote:
....and Bundee Aki plays 2nd five eighth....

Not white enough to play 1st five :frown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 388
Stormont - Stormfront, Coincidence? You be the judge...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 316
He has obviously never watched the Commitments then!
" Say it Loud! I'm Black and Proud!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 45254
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
flashman wrote:
He has obviously never watched the Commitments then!
" Say it Loud! I'm Black and Proud!"

I once got banned from this place for the famous Roddy Doye quote by a New Zealand mod.
Until Zappa told him about the Comittments and the context of the quote :lol:
Thick uneducated twat


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3536
I watched The Foreigner the other day and it seems to me that the Irish don't like the British or the Chinese. Is there anyone the Irish do like? Pricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 45254
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
Newsome wrote:
I watched The Foreigner the other day and it seems to me that the Irish don't like the British or the Chinese. Is there anyone the Irish do like? Pricks.

Germans?.................



snigger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21922
c69 wrote:
flashman wrote:
He has obviously never watched the Commitments then!
" Say it Loud! I'm Black and Proud!"

I once got banned from this place for the famous Roddy Doye quote by a New Zealand mod.
Until Zappa told him about the Comittments and the context of the quote :lol:
Thick uneducated twat

Go home and get your fvcking shine box


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19458
Location: balbriggan
indeed

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3536
c69 wrote:
Newsome wrote:
I watched The Foreigner the other day and it seems to me that the Irish don't like the British or the Chinese. Is there anyone the Irish do like? Pricks.

Germans?.................



snigger


:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10377
I am the only Racist in Ireland 8) , the rest are all sjw's ,gutmenschen virtue signallers.


Last edited by lorcanoworms on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19458
Location: balbriggan
lorcanoworms wrote:
I am the only Racist in Ireland 8) , the rest are all sjw's ,gut menschen virtue signallers.

only cause the Fijian hating bloke from Middleton left for Australia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4867
Such a great interview though. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22542
Location: Middle East
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10377
Laurent wrote:
lorcanoworms wrote:
I am the only Racist in Ireland 8) , the rest are all sjw's ,gut menschen virtue signallers.

only cause the Fijian hating bloke from Middleton left for Australia.

Have you seen the price of that Midleton Whiskey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13528
Location: Best country in the world.
Classy thread........the cobus is strong with this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19458
Location: balbriggan
lorcanoworms wrote:
Laurent wrote:
lorcanoworms wrote:
I am the only Racist in Ireland 8) , the rest are all sjw's ,gut menschen virtue signallers.

only cause the Fijian hating bloke from Middleton left for Australia.

Have you seen the price of that Midleton Whiskey.

Yes but it's a lovely drop :nod: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10377
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc
Freeloading foreign moochers desperately fleeing Cylon tyranny arrive on Ireland's remotest and sacred Island.


Last edited by lorcanoworms on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4456
Location: Straya cunt
Man In Black wrote:
Such a great interview though. :lol:


Indeed.... :thumbup:

Some great quotes in there, although Quincy is a bit loose with the truth...

The Beatles anecdote is completely untrue.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Rugby2023, TheDocForgotHisLogon, thor and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group