Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:39 pm 

This has inevitably turned into a vapid Ireland-England shit slinging contest, it’s time for everyone to stop, take a deep breath and realise that the Irish are a great bunch, and justifiably famed the world over for their warm welcome. Chill out everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:58 pm 

englishchief wrote:
The only explanation can be that in England, the pedigree Anglo-Saxon male with his rippling muscles, light hair, beefy stature and blue eyes is so comfortable with his position in society that he doesn't ever feel any racial anger.

Whereas in Ireland, the swarthy micks feel the need to take out their anger on Pablo/Ahmed/Giorgiu.

I thought we were pale, ginger and befreckled. Are we losing all our attractive features because of all this immigration? The bastards. :x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:01 pm 

at least 67 pages by Friday I reckon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:04 pm 

PCPhil wrote:
at least 67 pages by Friday I reckon

That depends on whether BOD says anything about Gatland in the next few minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:55 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:
I think we need some evidence to counter these wild accusations against the Irish:

Lets make a list of Irish people who are not racist and use that to rebuke this strange story:

I'll start:
1) Although I've never met him, I really cant imagine Van Morrison as a racist
2) ...

Dave Gallaher;
Byron Kellaher;
Dat Fuller-Dare...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 pm 

Lenny wrote:
englishchief wrote:
The only explanation can be that in England, the pedigree Anglo-Saxon male with his rippling muscles, light hair, beefy stature and blue eyes is so comfortable with his position in society that he doesn't ever feel any racial anger.

Whereas in Ireland, the swarthy micks feel the need to take out their anger on Pablo/Ahmed/Giorgiu.

I thought we were pale, ginger and befreckled.
Are we losing all our attractive features because of all this immigration? The bastards. :x

That's attractive in women.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:35 pm 

No reported posts yet.

Colour me shocked (immigrant brown).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:36 pm 

Man In Black wrote:
Lenny wrote:
englishchief wrote:

I thought we were pale, ginger and befreckled.
Are we losing all our attractive features because of all this immigration? The bastards. :x

That's attractive in women.

And even then, only occasionally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:10 am 

englishchief wrote:

I see the racially obsessed prick MrDominated is posting under a a multi after his main account was soundly thrashed by his own posting history. Seriously, a request to the good England guys, keep your house in order please. Lots of people browse this site during the six nations. I don’t want people thinking he represents you or rugby.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:33 am 

Plato'sCave wrote:
englishchief wrote:

I see the racially obsessed prick MrDominated is posting under a a multi after his main account was soundly thrashed by his own posting history. Seriously, a request to the good England guys, keep your house in order please. Lots of people browse this site during the six nations. I don’t want people thinking he represents you or rugby.

:lol:

So many sad berks on this bored.

Haven't had time to read the whole thread - don't tell me: someone quoted me using 'Saxon'?

Dear oh dear.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:34 am 

100MileDad wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Why'd you get the heave ho DAC?

Long story short; she got fat.

Give her my number will you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 am 

englishchief wrote:

Precisely.

It's like class - the biggest snobs are always the lower middle-class, because they fear being lumped in with the working-class.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 am 

MrDominator wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
englishchief wrote:

So many sad berks on this bored.

Haven't had time to read the whole thread - don't tell me: someone quoted me using 'Saxon'?

Dear oh dear.

Pathetic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:49 am 

Thomas wrote:
No reported posts yet.

😂 check the log!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 am 

Hong Kong wrote:
Thomas wrote:
No reported posts yet.

😂 check the log!!!

:o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:53 am 

Plato'sCave wrote:
This has inevitably turned into a vapid Ireland-England shit slinging contest, it’s time for everyone to stop, take a deep breath and realise that the Irish are a great bunch, and justifiably famed the world over for their warm welcome. Chill out everyone.

While it's true there has been a mahussive increase in reported racist incidents in Ireland I think it's also true they didn't record them until a few years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:36 am 

Oh dear, someone implying only people of a certain race are racist. Who's the racist here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:40 am 

somer wrote:
Oh dear, someone implying only people of a certain race are racist. Who's the racist here?

No-one's implying that.

What are you, some kind of Irishman or something?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:07 am 

Tremendous energy in this thread! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 am 

englishchief wrote:

That Englishman lost a testicle in battle, didn't he?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:51 am 

Plato'sCave wrote:
englishchief wrote:

It's a wind up. I felt inspired after reading through MrDominator's posting history for anything that contains Saxon, Celt or Gael.

Very amusing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am 

La soule wrote:
englishchief wrote:

That Englishman lost a testicle in battle, didn't he?

The battle of the grass bank right?

Brave fight :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 am 

iarmhiman wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
Phil Lynott.

That's three so far!

I'm stuck !

Peter Stringer!!!!!!

ROG . purely for losing that Lions series in 2009

Did he though.....surely it was the fat fcuker from Cornwall that did the series from the first test.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am 

The Sun God wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
Phil Lynott.

That's three so far!

I'm stuck !

Peter Stringer!!!!!!

ROG . purely for losing that Lions series in 2009

Did he though.....surely it was the fat fcuker from Cornwall that did the series from the first test.

You're right. Phil Vickery was the reason and was always a very overrated prop.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:34 am 

MrDominator wrote:
englishchief wrote:

Precisely.

It's like class - the biggest snobs are always the lower middle-class, because they fear being lumped in with the working-class.

if you say so petal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:42 am 

The Sun God wrote:
MrDominator wrote:
englishchief wrote:

Precisely.

if you say so petal.

wtf ?
the only real difference between lower middle class and working class, is that the former perhaps seek more to better themselves & their offspring. you can get snobs in all walks of life, even reverse snobbery where some Brickie would sneer at his next door neighbour for having gone to Uni and working in an office.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:23 pm 

backrow wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
backrow wrote:
whenever I hear a racist comment on online gaming, its 50% of the time by someone with an irish accent, 40% time East European, 10% british. Saffas and yanks & aussies (who I'd have thought would be more racist) never seem to make these sort of vile comments, although timezone and having no electricity & broadband are another reason perhaps as I rarely hear people from these now.

these days, I just turn VOIP off except for my chums

:thumbup: What fcuking age are you again ?

old enough to recognise racist Irish making comments :thumbup:

Your evidence is conclusive - I'll allow it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:04 pm 

iarmhiman wrote:

You're right. Phil Vickery was the reason and was always a very overrated prop.

Vickery was terrible. For a prop of his years and reputation, he was demolished. I wouldn't have considered him over rated. He was a good prop.

My own theory is that that Saffer team too was filled with dopers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:19 pm 

Vickery a Cornwall man born and bred

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 pm 

webbcaster wrote:

I have a clear recollection of Vickery being subbed during an England game. One of his team mates was prostrate on the ground with an injury.
Vickery walking from the pitch with no obstruction in sight on the pitch, managed to walk on his team mates ankle as he exited the pitch.
It was almost deliberate.

Stupendous.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:29 pm 

My family and I experienced not a hint of racism in Ireland, despite my Mother being virtually the only dark skinned person we saw in the entire county of Cork while we were there. One of the friendliest and most genuinely welcoming places I’ve ever been to, which doesn’t explain the swarm cvnts on here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:32 pm 

Vickery struggled against France on occasion, one half of two games v SA, and for Glos v Reynaud Peillard of Perpignan.

He was an excellent prop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:37 pm 

Miguel Indurain wrote:
webbcaster wrote:

I have a clear recollection of Vickery being subbed during an England game. One of his team mates was prostrate on the ground with an injury.

:?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:01 pm 

naki wrote:
My family and I experienced not a hint of racism in Ireland, despite my Mother being virtually the only dark skinned person we saw in the entire county of Cork while we were there. One of the friendliest and most genuinely welcoming places I’ve ever been to, which doesn’t explain the swarm cvnts on here

The answer is in your post. You were in Cork, an oasis of charm, civility, and good taste, and and therefore avoided the more obnoxious swarmists who inhabit the eastern part of the country. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Vickery struggled against France on occasion, one half of two games v SA, and for Glos v Reynaud Peillard of Perpignan.

He was an excellent prop

He was a great player. And a very nice man too by all accounts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm 

naki wrote:

Those Cork cúnts always were a bit off message

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:18 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

He was an excellent prop

He was a great player. And a very nice man too by all accounts.

his commentary was shite though

"that.....is.....a...... SCRUMMMMMMMMMM!" - :uhoh:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:36 pm 

naki wrote:

From Dublin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 pm 

Thomas wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Thomas wrote:
No reported posts yet.

😂 check the log!!!

:o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:01 pm 

naki wrote:

So rare to come across a nice post on PR :thumbup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next