Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Which is it?
England 32%  32%  [ 38 ]
France 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ireland 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
Italy 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Scotland 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
Wales 56%  56%  [ 66 ]
Total votes : 117
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 4818
Location: Leafy Cheshire
Which fans give the ref the most abuse. I vote for them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Posts: 1378
Location: Capital of Mercia
I'm sorry, has to be the Welsh. If only they could hold all the games after 6pm they would be too drunk to know who to abuse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
We are the lowest of the low, truly awful. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
Plato'sCave wrote:
We are the lowest of the low, truly awful. :thumbup:


I think so, I'm Welsh and a Welsh fan actually punched me in the face, hard.
I said "What did you do that for dad?"
He said "You called me a motherfṷck...oh I see now."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
bessantj wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
We are the lowest of the low, truly awful. :thumbup:


I think so, I'm Welsh and a Welsh fan actually punched me in the face, hard.
I said "What did you do that for dad?"
He said "You called me a motherfṷck...oh I see now."


I certainly wouldn’t have a beer with me, I’d be having sex with my missus whilst I was kindly getting the beers in. Truly despicable. I would trust me at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
Plato'sCave wrote:
bessantj wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
We are the lowest of the low, truly awful. :thumbup:


I think so, I'm Welsh and a Welsh fan actually punched me in the face, hard.
I said "What did you do that for dad?"
He said "You called me a motherfṷck...oh I see now."


I certainly wouldn’t have a beer with me, I’d be having sex with my missus whilst I was kindly getting the beers in. Truly despicable.


Unbelievable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
We can’t be shamed into changing our ways, we don’t have any. And that’s not only our cheeky Welsh sex-pimpernel antics either. We boo kickers and drink more than everyone else. Awful.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 15111
englishchief wrote:
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Things like this don’t help their case.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... 253877.amp

Rank. 💩


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
I suspect if I made the poll which 6N country has the most bigoted/yobbish players, the results would be the other way round!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11793
Nah - They're all pretty good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
YOYO wrote:
englishchief wrote:
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Things like this don’t help their case.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... 253877.amp

Rank. 💩


Haven't seen a Welshman take a Wales victory that badly since the chap who chopped off his own nuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:
englishchief wrote:
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Things like this don’t help their case.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... 253877.amp

Rank. 💩


Haven't seen a Welshman take a Wales victory that badly since the chap who chopped off his own nuts.


I think there’s a statue to him in Ebbw.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21729
This has been done already.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70233


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:28 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 15111
Plato'sCave wrote:
bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:
englishchief wrote:
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Things like this don’t help their case.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... 253877.amp

Rank. 💩


Haven't seen a Welshman take a Wales victory that badly since the chap who chopped off his own nuts.


I think there’s a statue to him in Ebbw.


What ever became of him? Perhaps he fathered the bloke who shat on the pub table!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23133
I've been to Twickenham enough times to know it is the English, a dreadful sort.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
YOYO wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:
englishchief wrote:
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Things like this don’t help their case.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... 253877.amp

Rank. 💩


Haven't seen a Welshman take a Wales victory that badly since the chap who chopped off his own nuts.


I think there’s a statue to him in Ebbw.


What ever became of him? Perhaps he fathered the bloke who shat on the pub table!!


A family legacy, beautiful.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Uncle Fester wrote:
This has been done already.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70233


2 years ago. Times change. Post Brexit and Trump world


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6153
Uncle Fester wrote:
This has been done already.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70233


Interesting that you associated 'working class' with 'bigoted/yobbish'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
YOYO wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
bessantj wrote:
YOYO wrote:
englishchief wrote:
Got to be the Welsh for me. After the abuse Robshaw got in 2015, their reputation was (and still is) in tatters.


Things like this don’t help their case.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... 253877.amp

Rank. 💩


Haven't seen a Welshman take a Wales victory that badly since the chap who chopped off his own nuts.


I think there’s a statue to him in Ebbw.


What ever became of him? Perhaps he fathered the bloke who shat on the pub table!!


That turd has been rolled in glitter, baked and now sits proudly in an alcove halfway up the Octagon Stairs of Cardiff Castle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Edinburgh01 wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
This has been done already.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70233


Interesting that you associated 'working class' with 'bigoted/yobbish'.


Yes, indeed. Bigoted in itself. A vote for Ireland!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
Do you think that the root of the Welsh fans bigoted yobbery is the fundamental lack of religion in Wales?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21729
Edinburgh01 wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
This has been done already.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70233


Interesting that you associated 'working class' with 'bigoted/yobbish'.

The results correlate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20021
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:47 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 15111
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:


That’s not very becoming of you AND-y. Some might call it loutish. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23133
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:

Sending big love, AND-y.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
bessantj wrote:
Do you think that the root of the Welsh fans bigoted yobbery is the fundamental lack of religion in Wales?


Most definitely, were hardly god fearing sorts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:


We've resorted to Bastareaud sorts of insults, our shame knows no bounds.

Plato'sCave wrote:
bessantj wrote:
Do you think that the root of the Welsh fans bigoted yobbery is the fundamental lack of religion in Wales?


Most definitely, were hardly god fearing sorts


Is there a God of shitting in public?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
bessantj wrote:
Do you think that the root of the Welsh fans bigoted yobbery is the fundamental lack of religion in Wales?


Yes, and due to not being cultured Anglo Saxons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
bessantj wrote:
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:


We've resorted to Bastareaud sorts of insults, our shame knows no bounds.

Plato'sCave wrote:
bessantj wrote:
Do you think that the root of the Welsh fans bigoted yobbery is the fundamental lack of religion in Wales?


Most definitely, were hardly god fearing sorts


Is there a God of shitting in public?


Šulak-Allan

We borrowed him from Babylon about 980BC. They all shat indoors so we had to append Allan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
Look, a Welshman at the birth of Jesus

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
bessantj wrote:
Look, a Welshman at the birth of Jesus

Image


Indeed common in Catalonia, in fact ‘Catalan’ etymology is derived from Shat-Allan technically meaning “outside shitting” over time the ‘sh’ became silent. More proof of the Iberian connection to Cymru.

:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27344
Ah lads I am an absolute arsehole. That has to count for something.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13376
Location: Above you.
EverReady wrote:
Ah lads I am an absolute arsehole. That has to count for something.


You’ll always be welcome over for a game of pool.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 4818
Location: Leafy Cheshire
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:



AND-y, what the hell is up with you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14226
Location: Coalfalls
Frodder wrote:
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:



AND-y, what the hell is up with you?

Clearly no-one has shared the melt-down roster with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5941
Location: Darkest deepest northwest
MungoMan wrote:
Frodder wrote:
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:



AND-y, what the hell is up with you?

Clearly no-one has shared the melt-down roster with you.


AND-y, for a Welshist, used to be quite sane. When did he become a full blown cnut?.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 3657
Location: Newport, Gwent
Lenny wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
Frodder wrote:
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:



AND-y, what the hell is up with you?

Clearly no-one has shared the melt-down roster with you.


AND-y, for a Welshist, used to be quite sane. When did he become a full blown cnut?.


Yes, I must admit I am surprised by his choice of words.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18751
Let me think about this one for a minute......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2599
Lenny wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
Frodder wrote:
AND-y wrote:
Poor little English and English lite (Ireland) fags. :lol:



AND-y, what the hell is up with you?

Clearly no-one has shared the melt-down roster with you.


AND-y, for a Welshist, used to be quite sane. When did he become a full blown cnut?.


He didn't just used to be quite sane, he was probably the nicest poster here!

I wish we could have old AND-y back, he was great :((


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: booji boy, dam0, Dubh01, ElementFreak, frillage, Google Adsense [Bot], Jay Cee Gee, Jeff the Bear, J Man, Kiwias, koroke hangareka, mojo, RichieRich89, Sensible Stephen, Stevus55, UncleFB and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group