Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

Ice Cold Hotty
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83872
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Nieghorn [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Estonian speedskater Saskia Alusalu

Image

Image

Her eyes must have been crafted by some kind of artist

Image


.... annnnd, apparently she has an older sister, Sandra. Call me crazy, but she's more appealing to me.

Image

Massive photo: http://www.jooksja.ee/wp-content/upload ... 1A8583.jpg

Author:  fatcat [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
Hey, Yeeb. Have a lie down. Because it is horribly repetative.

But it keeps the hamster powered up.

I'll send you a mail.

Bring the family up. I'll show them a few magic tricks.

Hopefully the one I have designed to let you disappear has not worked.

I shall have another bash.


Not as repetitive as your monumental lying bullshit.

Pack it in.

I've invited you up to Oundle, with your family. I'll pay. Let's see what you've got.


Sadly I have received no such mail - were I cruel I would say you are lying again, but let’s just say you forgot.
There is zero chance I would willingly let my family meet you, sorry, I just think you are weird and sad, at least my stuff about boobs and laughing at death and disableds and fugly kiwis etc is just kind of tongue in cheek. I don’t really see the need to try and impress Randoms from the Internet , but thanks for the invite all the same.


There would have been no email as an invite from Gloatbus is always, without fail, made publicly so we all know what a terrifically generous chap he is. Particularly as he insists on paying for everything as well.

Author:  ManInTheBar [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Nieghorn wrote:

.... annnnd, apparently she has an older sister, Sandra. Call me crazy, but she's more appealing to me.



Do I HAVE to choose?

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Doc Rob wrote:
The Native wrote:
Rowan Cheshire. Team GB freestyle skier.

Image

Image

http://thechive.com/2018/02/09/olympic- ... 30-photos/


I’m not a big fan of lots of ink on women, but she is lovely.


Went to my daughter's school ... and her sister. Mum's quite nice too. Sandbach everywhere (Apologies for the globus)

Author:  spookly [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:

I have Yeeb's name and mail address. MF should be enough.

I am now pleased that my invite has been turned down. He has the problem, not me.


Are you really so self absorbed that you can't see how much of a tit you have made of yourself on this bored?

You have been caught out in whopping big lies, caught out embellishing stories, and even when you're perhaps being truthful you are almost permanently showing off. I can't imagine why anyone would want to take you up on your offer to visit.

Author:  Nieghorn [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

message #2527204 wrote:

Went to my daughter's school ... and her sister. Mum's quite nice too. Sandbach everywhere (Apologies for the globus)



No need for apols. That's acceptable in this thread ... unlike the hijackers who keep yabbering on about shite no one else cares about.

Author:  danny_fitz [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

fatcat wrote:
backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
Hey, Yeeb. Have a lie down. Because it is horribly repetative.

But it keeps the hamster powered up.

I'll send you a mail.

Bring the family up. I'll show them a few magic tricks.

Hopefully the one I have designed to let you disappear has not worked.

I shall have another bash.


Not as repetitive as your monumental lying bullshit.

Pack it in.

I've invited you up to Oundle, with your family. I'll pay. Let's see what you've got.


Sadly I have received no such mail - were I cruel I would say you are lying again, but let’s just say you forgot.
There is zero chance I would willingly let my family meet you, sorry, I just think you are weird and sad, at least my stuff about boobs and laughing at death and disableds and fugly kiwis etc is just kind of tongue in cheek. I don’t really see the need to try and impress Randoms from the Internet , but thanks for the invite all the same.


There would have been no email as an invite from Gloatbus is always, without fail, made publicly so we all know what a terrifically generous chap he is. Particularly as he insists on paying for everything as well.


Well, unless said payment involves some kind of simple online bank transfer in which case you might end up picking up the tab.

Author:  Uncle Fester [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Fine thread :thumbup:

Author:  bimboman [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

[quote]There would have been no email as an invite from Gloatbus is always, without fail, made publicly so we all know what a terrifically generous chap he is. Particularly as he insists on paying for everything as well.
[quote]


Except of course if you're a wine drinker, then he glories in getting "cheap stuff" out when he has visitors.

Author:  Seneca of the Night [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

The two ladies on the BBC with Clare Balding are extremely good looking.

Author:  decado [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Mr. Very Popular wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Image


And good with sweeping brush. :o

Her sex noises would be so annoying.

Author:  Market Square Hero [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Seneca of the Night wrote:
The two ladies on the BBC with Clare Balding are extremely good looking.


I hope it's not the former skeleton bob girl (Amy?) and the blonde former speed skater you're talking about? If so, the latter could be a tranny I reckon.

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Sex noises. Interesting turn of phrase.

Go on?

Author:  Enzedder [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Wendigo7 wrote:
Aimee Fuller.

Just Aimee Fuller. :nod:



What's / Who's that?

Author:  Nieghorn [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

message #2527204 wrote:
Sex noises. Interesting turn of phrase.

Go on?


Have you never seen curling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4stgoS99U


That Russian woman doing her impression of her experience with the bored's early-shooters ... "NYET! NYET! Nyet... nyet ....... nyet." :(

Author:  Luciano [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Nieghorn wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Sex noises. Interesting turn of phrase.

Go on?


Have you never seen curling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4stgoS99U


That Russian woman doing her impression of her experience with the bored's early-shooters ... "NYET! NYET! Nyet... nyet ....... nyet." :(


haha now I also understand the joke :

:thumbup:

Author:  ManInTheBar [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

decado wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Image


And good with sweeping brush. :o

Her sex noises would be so annoying.



Look, it's like this
Species
Gender
Pulse
Age-appropriate
Willing

[the entire works of Proust]

Looks

[Collected works of Shakespeare]

Anything else

So noises off.....? I can work with

Author:  blackblackblack [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Thread de-globussed, you're welcome.

Author:  Market Square Hero [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

blackblackblack wrote:
Thread de-globussed, you're welcome.


Top work ...sort of acceptable ethnic cleansing (if Oundle is a distinct ethnic grouping? Certainly a good collective noun "an Oundle of cocks" perhaps?)

Author:  Luciano [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

blackblackblack wrote:
Thread de-globussed, you're welcome.


Thank you :o

As you are such a smart, generous and good looking mod ... how about a ban too? :nod:

Author:  blackblackblack [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Less of the words, more of the birds.

Cue picture of a paid of tits (named Tom)

Author:  Joost [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Thread needs more Lindsey Vonn

Image

Author:  backrow [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

No pics, but is there any Fanny Chmelar in this olympics ?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/