Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

Ice Cold Hotty
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83872
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Market Square Hero [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Ice Cold Hotty

Couldn't see anything celebrating the most appealing specimens that the Winter Olympics has to offer ...so here's a starter:

OAR (Olympic Athletes from Russia) curler, Anastasia Bryzgalova:

Image

Author:  backrow [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

This thread is relevant to my interests

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Aimee Fuller.

Just Aimee Fuller. :nod:

Author:  Kahu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:
backrow wrote:
This thread is relevant to my interests

Spend your time elsewhere.

I get to sleep with the most beautiful girl in the world.

No need to look further.


Have you told the management you are sharing her boudoir with a common prostitute?

Author:  Kahu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Oksana Masters. Cross Country Skier.

Image

Author:  MaccTaff [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:
Kahu wrote:
globus wrote:
backrow wrote:
This thread is relevant to my interests

Spend your time elsewhere.

I get to sleep with the most beautiful girl in the world.

No need to look further.


Have you told the management you are sharing her boudoir with a common prostitute?

"Common"? I don't go there.

There is one up the road. I don't think she even charges for her services.

If you are desperate man in search of a woman I know the places around here.

But. My Management has all the tools of the trade. And I love her.

Very much.


Well fùck off from here and go and tell her then, rather than boring the living shit out of us.

Plenty of people think their wives are beautiful, it’s not just you.

Author:  backrow [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Kahu wrote:
Oksana Masters. Cross Country Skier.

Image


Thanks for providing the name, was trying to recall it, but was stumped

Author:  Kahu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:

There is one up the road. I don't think she even charges for her services.

If you are desperate man in search of a woman I know the places around here.

But. My Management has all the tools of the trade. And I love her.

Very much.

If I ever find myself in Oundle and unable to pull I'll take you up on that :D

Author:  Kahu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

backrow wrote:

Thanks for providing the name, was trying to recall it, but was stumped
I'd give both feet to get a leg over

Author:  Kahu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Alexa Scimeca

Image

Image

Author:  backrow [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Kahu wrote:
Alexa Scimeca

Image

Image


V nice. Insert Mrs Slocombe stroking Pussy anecdote here.

Shame the monumental lying Bell end has done his usual trick and stunk up an otherwise damn fine thread.

Author:  Kahu [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Silje Norendal - Snowboarding

Image

Author:  backrow [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:
Hey, Yeeb. Have a lie down. Because it is horribly repetative.

But it keeps the hamster powered up.

I'll send you a mail.

Bring the family up. I'll show them a few magic tricks.

Hopefully the one I have designed to let you disappear has not worked.

I shall have another bash.


Not as repetitive as your monumental lying bullshit.

Author:  LandOTurk [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Wendigo7 wrote:
Aimee Fuller.

Just Aimee Fuller. :nod:


Not bad, but take away the hair and makeup and she ain't a patch on that russian bird. Hot as f!

Author:  JM2K6 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Don't lie so much then

Author:  TQoET [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Way to fuck up a promising thread :((

Author:  YOYO [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Brit lads, please don’t tarnish the tread with one of your lassies. It’s usually what happens on these hottie sports chicks threads.

Author:  message #2527204 [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Image

Author:  Nieghorn [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Was interested in that Russian curling bird ... and the whole team ain't bad (even the first)!

Image

Author:  YOYO [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Hold on a moment who is that above?

Author:  Thai guy [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:
TQoET wrote:
Way to fuck up a promising thread :((

Yep.
That's you, you idiot.

Author:  Market Square Hero [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

YOYO wrote:
Hold on a moment who is that above?


The girl curling is the one in the OP and extreme right in Niegs line-up.

Author:  YOYO [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Market Square Hero wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Hold on a moment who is that above?


The girl curling is the one in the OP and extreme right in Niegs line-up.


Wooaahh. Niiiccee. :thumbup:

Author:  Nieghorn [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Canadian ice hockey players don't usually look like this!

Image

Author:  fatcat [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Kahu wrote:
Oksana Masters. Cross Country Skier.

Image


Arms are too long.

2/10 wnb

Author:  happyhooker [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:
JM2K6 wrote:
Don't lie so much then

I don't. That's what you need to understand.

I want people to have the same opportunties as I have.

That's what I do these days.

My drumming is coming along nicely but my stepdaughter's violin teacher is in a parlous state.

Call me a liar all you like. I don't lie. I have had a rich life and I now want others to have the same chances as me.

You lie. Regularly.

I've pulled you up on it myriad times before. You either ignore that and carry on or claim to have explained the 'misunderstanding'

To make it clear, I do believe you've had a wonderful and enriching life, but you can't help laying it on with a trowel and embellishing every tale. Your 'i drank sixteen pints without going to the toilet' was a cracker.

At first it was amusing picking you up on your inconsistencies, but it's now getting tiresome. And putting you on ignore doesn't work as you regularly infest other threads to such an extent you just see 'is on your ignore list'.

It's a pity really, a couple of days ago you even attempted to make a few posts about rugby.

Author:  Mr. Very Popular [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

message #2527204 wrote:
Image


And good with sweeping brush. :o

Author:  Nieghorn [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

One of our bodsledders, if you don't mind gingers, and she was leading try scorer at the 2006 WRWC

Image

Author:  MaccTaff [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

YOYO wrote:
Brit lads, please don’t tarnish the tread with one of your lassies. It’s usually what happens on these hottie sports chicks threads.


I do rather like Lizzy Yarnold though :blush:

Image

Author:  MaccTaff [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

happyhooker wrote:
globus wrote:
JM2K6 wrote:
Don't lie so much then

I don't. That's what you need to understand.

I want people to have the same opportunties as I have.

That's what I do these days.

My drumming is coming along nicely but my stepdaughter's violin teacher is in a parlous state.

Call me a liar all you like. I don't lie. I have had a rich life and I now want others to have the same chances as me.

You lie. Regularly.

I've pulled you up on it myriad times before. You either ignore that and carry on or claim to have explained the 'misunderstanding'

To make it clear, I do believe you've had a wonderful and enriching life, but you can't help laying it on with a trowel and embellishing every tale. Your 'i drank sixteen pints without going to the toilet' was a cracker.

At first it was amusing picking you up on your inconsistencies, but it's now getting tiresome. And putting you on ignore doesn't work as you regularly infest other threads to such an extent you just see 'is on your ignore list'.

It's a pity really, a couple of days ago you even attempted to make a few posts about rugby.


And even if it were all true, what a fùcking smug show off you are!

Author:  happyhooker [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Nieghorn wrote:
One of our bodsledders, if you don't mind gingers, and she was leading try scorer at the 2006 WRWC

Image

I will fight you re the ginger comment. And she is stunning

Author:  Nieghorn [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

happyhooker wrote:
Nieghorn wrote:
One of our bodsledders, if you don't mind gingers, and she was leading try scorer at the 2006 WRWC

Image

I will fight you re the ginger comment. And she is stunning


I just know that some boredies have that default prejudice about gingers. I love 'em (and am partially one myself).

She's a friend of a friend, too... not that it ever helped me. But seems like a lovely woman inside as well as out.

Author:  happyhooker [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Nieghorn wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Nieghorn wrote:
One of our bodsledders, if you don't mind gingers, and she was leading try scorer at the 2006 WRWC

Image

I will fight you re the ginger comment. And she is stunning


I just know that some boredies have that default prejudice about gingers. I love 'em (and am partially one myself).

She's a friend of a friend, too... not that it ever helped me. But seems like a lovely woman inside as well as out.

I'm a ginge, hence my anger.

Inside and out eh?? Nudge nudge wink wink

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

size
Spoiler: show
Image

Author:  The Native [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Rowan Cheshire. Team GB freestyle skier.

Image

Image

http://thechive.com/2018/02/09/olympic- ... 30-photos/

Author:  tcc_dc [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Anna Veith - Austria

Image

Laura Gut - Switzerland

Image

Author:  Taranaki Snapper [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

Market Square Hero wrote:
Couldn't see anything celebrating the most appealing specimens that the Winter Olympics has to offer ...so here's a starter:

OAR (Olympic Athletes from Russia) curler, Anastasia Bryzgalova:

Image


Oh, My...she looks like a girl I used to know...

Author:  Luciano [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

MaccTaff wrote:

And even if it were all true, what a fùcking smug show off you are!


Just put him in ignore like everybody else :nod: . Quoting him ruins the magic :((


Great thread, by the way :D . I think I will be more interested in curling now.

Author:  Doc Rob [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

The Native wrote:
Rowan Cheshire. Team GB freestyle skier.

Image

Image

http://thechive.com/2018/02/09/olympic- ... 30-photos/


I’m not a big fan of lots of ink on women, but she is lovely.

Author:  backrow [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ice Cold Hotty

globus wrote:
backrow wrote:
globus wrote:
Hey, Yeeb. Have a lie down. Because it is horribly repetative.

But it keeps the hamster powered up.

I'll send you a mail.

Bring the family up. I'll show them a few magic tricks.

Hopefully the one I have designed to let you disappear has not worked.

I shall have another bash.


Not as repetitive as your monumental lying bullshit.

Pack it in.

I've invited you up to Oundle, with your family. I'll pay. Let's see what you've got.


Sadly I have received no such mail - were I cruel I would say you are lying again, but let’s just say you forgot.
There is zero chance I would willingly let my family meet you, sorry, I just think you are weird and sad, at least my stuff about boobs and laughing at death and disableds and fugly kiwis etc is just kind of tongue in cheek. I don’t really see the need to try and impress Randoms from the Internet , but thanks for the invite all the same.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/