Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 5801
Location: Stockholm
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0462199477

:lol: made you look.

Id say the chance is 0.01%, many times greater than the chance of him winning if by some miracle it did happen.


Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 5801
Location: Stockholm
https://youtu.be/u3dyx8LzEEQ

:shock:

erm ... maybe he's serious.

I hope not for his sake.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 21059
If the century what?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 5801
Location: Stockholm
damn mobile phone. Fixed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6967
Doubt Mayweather would win but hope he would if it happened.

McGregor's a racist cock.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 5801
Location: Stockholm
A racist now? How is that?

I'm guessing he made some not-very-politically-correct joke?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6967
Mog The Almighty wrote:
A racist now? How is that?

I'm guessing he made some not-very-politically-correct joke?


He called black people dancing monkeys


https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... hobic-slur


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 5801
Location: Stockholm
BBC 2 wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
A racist now? How is that?

I'm guessing he made some not-very-politically-correct joke?


He called black people dancing monkeys


https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... hobic-slur


I'm no massive fan of McGregor, although I find him entertaining. I suspect this is a bit of a storm-in-a-teacup:
Quote:
“You can be fooled by [Mayweather] if you want to be fooled by him. You know the man’s character and his history. He’s trying to sway people in his favour and it’s a cheap move,” McGregor said.

“I was trying to address something in my own little way but whatever, if he feels it’s disrespectful then he’s an idiot and fudge him as well. It’s a dirty play. I think [the accusation] is ridiculous. I don’t understand it. I know who I am as a person and I think that most realistic people will look at me and know who I am.”


I mean, if someone is genuinely racist, they don't deny it, because they don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Saying things like "I'm black from the waist down" might be lacking class a little, but a black man could also take it as a compliment.

I agree the "dance for me, boy" comment is pretty stupid and clueless and I certainly don't approve of it; however I don't think it's evidence that he's really a genuine racist. It's just evidence that he's not very classy and was trying to get under his opponent's skin.

I don't know what they mean when they said he "appeared" to refer to black people as dancing monkeys. If he did say that all black people are "dancing monkeys" that is revolting and really racist. But did he say it?

FWIW, this was pretty funny:

Quote:
“Racism still exists. It’s all about treating people like you want to be treated. To get respect you must give respect,” said Mayweather, who then called McGregor a “faggot” on stage.


They both sound like dicks to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:02 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6967
Mog The Almighty wrote:
BBC 2 wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
A racist now? How is that?

I'm guessing he made some not-very-politically-correct joke?


He called black people dancing monkeys


https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... hobic-slur


I'm no massive fan of McGregor, although I find him entertaining. I suspect this is a bit of a storm-in-a-teacup:
Quote:
“You can be fooled by [Mayweather] if you want to be fooled by him. You know the man’s character and his history. He’s trying to sway people in his favour and it’s a cheap move,” McGregor said.

“I was trying to address something in my own little way but whatever, if he feels it’s disrespectful then he’s an idiot and fudge him as well. It’s a dirty play. I think [the accusation] is ridiculous. I don’t understand it. I know who I am as a person and I think that most realistic people will look at me and know who I am.”


I mean, if someone is genuinely racist, they don't deny it, because they don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Saying things like "I'm black from the waist down" might be lacking class a little, but a black man could also take it as a compliment.

I agree the "dance for me, boy" comment is pretty stupid and clueless and I certainly don't approve of it; however I don't think it's evidence that he's really a genuine racist. It's just evidence that he's not very classy and was trying to get under his opponent's skin.

I don't know what they mean when they said he "appeared" to refer to black people as dancing monkeys. If he did say that all black people are "dancing monkeys" that is revolting and really racist. But did he say it?

FWIW, this was pretty funny:

Quote:
“Racism still exists. It’s all about treating people like you want to be treated. To get respect you must give respect,” said Mayweather, who then called McGregor a “faggot” on stage.


They both sound like dicks to me.



I am trying to be progressive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11941
Allegedly, official - https://www.facebook.com/UFC365/photos/ ... xw&theater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 32687
Location: Planet Rock
Mog The Almighty wrote:
I mean, if someone is genuinely racist, they don't deny it, because they don't think there's anything wrong with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27707
Anonymous. wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
I mean, if someone is genuinely racist, they don't deny it, because they don't think there's anything wrong with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Are you a racist, Anonymous. ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm
Posts: 554
The Native wrote:


Link to nowhere :(


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, argus, BBC 2, beastofbrum, bessantj, Chips, Chuckles1188, Clive Simms, Dairymilk, Deadtigers, DiscoHips D'Arcy, DragsterDriver, eldanielfire, farmerdave, fatheralice, Gavin Duffy, Gospel, holbob, Jim Lahey, Kanbei, Keith, Margin_Walker, maverickmak, message #2527204, Mick Mannock, Mr. Very Popular, Nabberuk, NaBUru38, ovalball, PCPhil, Petej, plastic frog, Plato'sCave, rfurlong, RodneyRegis, Rossco, Rumham, Saint, Salanya, Sandstorm, terryfinch, Thai guy, Toulon's Not Toulouse, Turbogoat, Wilson's Toffee, Zakar and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group