Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:13 pm 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0462199477

:lol: made you look.

Id say the chance is 0.01%, many times greater than the chance of him winning if by some miracle it did happen.

Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 pm 

https://youtu.be/u3dyx8LzEEQ

:shock:

erm ... maybe he's serious.

I hope not for his sake.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm 

If the century what?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:43 pm 

damn mobile phone. Fixed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 pm 

Doubt Mayweather would win but hope he would if it happened.

McGregor's a racist cock.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:12 pm 

A racist now? How is that?

I'm guessing he made some not-very-politically-correct joke?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:22 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:

He called black people dancing monkeys

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... hobic-slur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:33 pm 

BBC 2 wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

I'm no massive fan of McGregor, although I find him entertaining. I suspect this is a bit of a storm-in-a-teacup:
Quote:
“You can be fooled by [Mayweather] if you want to be fooled by him. You know the man’s character and his history. He’s trying to sway people in his favour and it’s a cheap move,” McGregor said.

“I was trying to address something in my own little way but whatever, if he feels it’s disrespectful then he’s an idiot and fudge him as well. It’s a dirty play. I think [the accusation] is ridiculous. I don’t understand it. I know who I am as a person and I think that most realistic people will look at me and know who I am.”

I mean, if someone is genuinely racist, they don't deny it, because they don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Saying things like "I'm black from the waist down" might be lacking class a little, but a black man could also take it as a compliment.

I agree the "dance for me, boy" comment is pretty stupid and clueless and I certainly don't approve of it; however I don't think it's evidence that he's really a genuine racist. It's just evidence that he's not very classy and was trying to get under his opponent's skin.

I don't know what they mean when they said he "appeared" to refer to black people as dancing monkeys. If he did say that all black people are "dancing monkeys" that is revolting and really racist. But did he say it?

FWIW, this was pretty funny:

Quote:
“Racism still exists. It’s all about treating people like you want to be treated. To get respect you must give respect,” said Mayweather, who then called McGregor a “faggot” on stage.

They both sound like dicks to me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:02 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
BBC 2 wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

I'm no massive fan of McGregor, although I find him entertaining. I suspect this is a bit of a storm-in-a-teacup:
Quote:
“You can be fooled by [Mayweather] if you want to be fooled by him. You know the man’s character and his history. He’s trying to sway people in his favour and it’s a cheap move,” McGregor said.

“I was trying to address something in my own little way but whatever, if he feels it’s disrespectful then he’s an idiot and fudge him as well. It’s a dirty play. I think [the accusation] is ridiculous. I don’t understand it. I know who I am as a person and I think that most realistic people will look at me and know who I am.”

I mean, if someone is genuinely racist, they don't deny it, because they don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Saying things like "I'm black from the waist down" might be lacking class a little, but a black man could also take it as a compliment.

I agree the "dance for me, boy" comment is pretty stupid and clueless and I certainly don't approve of it; however I don't think it's evidence that he's really a genuine racist. It's just evidence that he's not very classy and was trying to get under his opponent's skin.

I don't know what they mean when they said he "appeared" to refer to black people as dancing monkeys. If he did say that all black people are "dancing monkeys" that is revolting and really racist. But did he say it?

FWIW, this was pretty funny:

Quote:
“Racism still exists. It’s all about treating people like you want to be treated. To get respect you must give respect,” said Mayweather, who then called McGregor a “faggot” on stage.

They both sound like dicks to me.

I am trying to be progressive.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 am 

Allegedly, official - https://www.facebook.com/UFC365/photos/ ... xw&theater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:51 am 

Mog The Almighty wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:23 am 

Anonymous. wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you a racist, Anonymous. ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:52 am 

The Native wrote:

Link to nowhere :(