Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 39  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 pm 

penguin wrote:
Some suggestion that Moriarty won't make the Ireland match - picked up a shoulder knock so will be touch and go. Faletau also not quite ready so we might be seeing Navidi switched to 8, Tips back in at 7, with Shingler at 6. A very mobile backrow. Could James Davies sneak a bench spot?

Reckon that would be an improvement given Moriarty lack of match fitness, especially if he’s now carrying a shoulder too. James Davies would be fantastic of the bench too, although I’d start him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:58 pm 

cubby boi wrote:
penguin wrote:
Some suggestion that Moriarty won't make the Ireland match - picked up a shoulder knock so will be touch and go. Faletau also not quite ready so we might be seeing Navidi switched to 8, Tips back in at 7, with Shingler at 6. A very mobile backrow. Could James Davies sneak a bench spot?

Reckon that would be an improvement given Moriarty lack of match fitness, especially if he’s now carrying a shoulder too. James Davies would be fantastic of the bench too, although I’d start him.

Just listening to a BBC podcast and they're suggesting Faletau might get game time this weekend...if so he certainly becomes a bench option. Would love to see Davies get on the bench but he's not going to ahead of an even 80% Faletau I wouldn't think.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 pm 

penguin wrote:
cubby boi wrote:
penguin wrote:

Just listening to a BBC podcast and they're suggesting Faletau might get game time this weekend...if so he certainly becomes a bench option. Would love to see Davies get on the bench but he's not going to ahead of an even 80% Faletau I wouldn't think.

Just because of my CubbyLurv, I do hope he benches. Wouldn't even care about the result. Ooooh.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:50 pm 

penguin wrote:
Frodder wrote:
Lads lads lads, let's all be friends

F*CK YOU.

Charming, I'll report you to mayoress of Monmouth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:52 pm 

Frodder wrote:
penguin wrote:
Frodder wrote:
Lads lads lads, let's all be friends

F*CK YOU.

Charming, I'll report you to mayoress of Monmouth

It was a direct quote from her so it won't do you much good.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 pm 

Winnie wrote:
nardol wrote:
Im probably the only irisher on here with some.......

Welsh blood :uhoh:

My son was born in Wales
He is mortified by it and tries to hide that fact from his mates who were all born in civilisation.

I hope you teach him Ir’execio isn’t a bad place and not to be ashamed of his neighbours.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 pm 

Still not the same without Henry.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm 

iarmhiman wrote:
Still not the same without Henry.

When’d he go?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:32 pm 

Is henry banned? Or is he just tired of the f**king same conversations day in, day out, from the same cold, soulless, glazed-eyed, hope vampires, blowjobbing the junk of levity from the flacid cocks of current affairs for thousands upon thousands of pestilent posts for no other reason but the putrid emptiness of their own barren cadavered lives.

We need more optimism lads. 🤸🏼‍♀️

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:34 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:41 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:22 pm 

Plato'sCave wrote:

I assume the handshaking represents Northern Ireland? :nod:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 pm 

Willie Falloon wrote:

Fistbump

Last edited by Plato'sCave on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 pm 

Willie Falloon wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:

No that's the fist.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:26 am 

Bit too much lovey dovey going on here, especially from Plato towards the Paddies. :uhoh:

Don't get me wrong, I like the Irish, just want to bitch slap you in just over a week. Put you back in your place as it were. :twisted:

(Then smash England when you get your turn). :nod:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:59 am 

LandOTurk wrote:
Bit too much lovey dovey going on here, especially from Plato towards the Paddies. :uhoh:

Don't get me wrong, I like the Irish, just want to bitch slap you in just over a week. Put you back in your place as it were. :twisted:

(Then smash England when you get your turn). :nod:

I’m playing the long game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:04 am 

Stop being nice to each other already.

It's unbecoming and you're not very good at it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:11 am 

ManInTheBar wrote:
Stop being nice to each other already.

It's unbecoming and you're not very good at it

No spite for the Irish from me. I'm not good enough a poster to fake it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 am 

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46532&hilit=Ireland+Africa+similarities

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:03 am 

ffs 2204 :lol:
Dear God now that was spite. I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:12 am 

c69 wrote:
ffs 2204 :lol:
Dear God now that was spite. I'm out.

They lost their shit :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am 

My dad was Irish, this match was best when both sides were utter shite - the result was unimportant, the day was everything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:59 am 

I thought that only Dai was thick enough to post photos of "so-called" Irish itinerant caravans with yellow (UK) registration plates.

But Welsh posters were at it in 2014 too, apparently.
Can you not get those poor Welsh people a decent home?
They have obviously been homeless for years, with nothing better to do than reproduce mediocre props.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 am 

I like Wales and the Welsh.

Wales is the spiritual home of Rugby in my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 am 

Trostan wrote:
I thought that only Dai was thick enough to post photos of "so-called" Irish itinerant caravans with yellow (UK) registration plates.

They have obviously been homeless for years, with nothing better to do than reproduce mediocre props.

Maybe, just maybe (stay with me now), Dai is 2204?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:31 am 

feckwanker wrote:
Trostan wrote:

Yep, it’s the obvious conclusion to make. Ban the prick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:39 am 

cubby boi wrote:
feckwanker wrote:
Trostan wrote:

Yep, it’s the obvious conclusion to make. Ban the prick

:lol:

Hiding in plain sight I see.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:44 pm 

This game is a really interesting one from the perspective of the overall Championship. Ireland-England is undoubtedly the 6N decider, and it's amazing that it's likely to go down to the last day. However, I wonder what influence Wales could have over it all, and whether there's any prospect of us pinching a cheeky second-place from the loser at Twickers (which would have been beyond my wildest dreams 3 weeks ago).

England not getting a 4-try BP at home to Wales is a missed opportunity, particularly given that Wales have the chance to get two BP wins against Italy and France (although the latter is less likely at present).
If the Irish take the BP win against Wales in Dublin (not beyond the realms of possibility), then it's Advantage Ireland. If Wales get a losing BP (or two - I could easily envisage a high-scoring, close match), then that puts them in a very strong position going into the last two games.
If England fail to get 4 tries in the Calcutta Cup (God only knows which Scotland will turn up), they are under the pump a little both for the Championship and second-place, given that France away and Ireland at home aren't easy games.

Lots to take into account here, and a pivotal weekend for the Championship in general...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:49 pm 

It's not quite in pigs fly territory but the chances are slim, to say the least, that we'll manage to score 4 tries against Wales given it's taken us the last 4 6N games to reach that number.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 pm 

Oh yeah - a 5 tries to 4 win next weekend isn't looking like a hugely likely outcome, but it's also not beyond the realms of possibility...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:00 pm 

Given the BP scenario, is there a way that Ireland could go into the last game without needing to win, even if both are unbeaten by this stage?
It would certainly be a weird Championship that was decided not by wins, but the 6N decided that we were in the business of rewarding attacking play...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 pm 

No, if you win a Grandslam you get awarded extra points.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm 

SASP wrote:
No, if you win a Grandslam you get awarded extra points.

Balls - of course. I'd completely forgotten!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:46 pm 

Hold on.

Score tries? I thought we were only allowed don't hat against the Italians in some backroom-negotiated tries for pasta deal struck by the families?

Fcuks sake. How can we be expected to go out and score tries against anyone else if we haven't had time to brief the negotiating team on their positioning?

What do we need from the Leekists? Sheep? Slate? Fossil fuels?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:49 pm 

redderneck wrote:
Hold on.

Score tries? I thought we were only allowed don't hat against the Italians in some backroom-negotiated tries for pasta deal struck by the families?

Fcuks sake. How can we be expected to go out and score tries against anyone else if we haven't had time to brief the negotiating team on their positioning?

Could be a mutual agreement. Taffs only scored tries against a dogshit Scotland.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:24 pm 

paddyor wrote:
redderneck wrote:
Hold on.

Could be a mutual agreement. Taffs only scored tries against a dogshit Scotland.

True.

But Wales were only a dodgy TMO call and wonder tackle by Underworsley away from a brace against the Saes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:36 pm 

Saturnine wrote:
paddyor wrote:
redderneck wrote:
Hold on.

True.

But Wales were only a dodgy TMO call and wonder tackle by Underworsley away from a brace against the Saes.

I'd be wary of giving Underworsely too much credit for Williams being a moron tbh.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:53 pm 

paddyor wrote:
Saturnine wrote:
paddyor wrote:
redderneck wrote:
Hold on.

True.

I'd be wary of giving Underworsely too much credit for Williams being a moron tbh.

It was a great tackle - Williams didn't do too much wrong (he dived at the right time) - people will say he should have passed it inside to North, but it all happened in the blink of an eye & it's easy to say with hindsight. You've got to credit the tackler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:18 pm 

paddyor wrote:
Saturnine wrote:
paddyor wrote:
redderneck wrote:
Hold on.

True.

This.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 39  Next