Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Shite defense from Lydts and easy try for Bofelli


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Sickening defending


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15859
:blush: :blush: :blush: Stomps defence


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Chilli wrote:
:blush: :blush: :blush: Stomps defence

Hands of our second row giraffes is even worse. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
DDA passing the ball in 2018. Hoo-fcuking-ray!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Someone please knock Ramone Samuels out again. Useless twat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5130
Location: Republic of Cape Town
Sandstorm wrote:
DDA passing the ball in 2018. Hoo-fcuking-ray!!


The problem is that he crabs across the field for 20m before doing so :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Blake wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
DDA passing the ball in 2018. Hoo-fcuking-ray!!


The problem is that he crabs across the field for 20m before doing so :x

You’re so picky :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Sandstorm wrote:
Someone please knock Ramone Samuels out again. Useless twat.

Yellow for the moron


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9871
Shit game
Needs Argies try


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15859
Reliable link please.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5130
Location: Republic of Cape Town
Jesus Christ, Duvet!!! What kind of a “clearance” kick was that! :x

Rudi Paige would’ve put that into touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19537
Location: Wandering around Europe
Chilli wrote:
Reliable link please.

http://www.vipbox.st/rugby/551414/3/sto ... nline.html

squeaky bum time for the stormers 25-20


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Stormers bench useless, team falling apart. Defence gooorn.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19537
Location: Wandering around Europe
how did that happen :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Brain fart 101


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 6652
Location: Sydney
Big TMO call coming up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
BBB wrote:
Big TMO call coming up.

Well handled Jaco


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19537
Location: Wandering around Europe
play on ffs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13212
Location: Belfast
Stormers player has no right to go for the ball out of touch. Should be a yellow for stupidity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15027
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
that was always a pen to Orange,

Stormers player twice tried to prevent them from taking the quick throw.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 6652
Location: Sydney
Jags blowing this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Samuels back on??? I think Muir’s had a great game. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5130
Location: Republic of Cape Town
This Stormers team is extremely poor.

We’ll be lucky not to end bottom of the log.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Posts: 6652
Location: Sydney
Yellow card and game over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15027
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
how long has it taken to play this last 10 mins?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
Jaguares take up where they left off last season. Dim as dusk and ill disciplined.



10 scrum resets. :? Killing rugby this sh*t is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Stomps win 28-20. Some dreadful handling on show from both teams.

Kiwis will not be worried.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35093
Location: Hut 8
Sandstorm wrote:
Stomps win 28-20. Some dreadful handling on show from both teams.

Kiwis will not be worried.

:lol:
Had already made mental note to mark all SA v Keewee games as sheepshagger wins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31485
Location: Chickenrunning...
Real Stormers problems at 2, 4 and 5. Lineout shagged.

DDA and Lydts defence is dire.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30036
Blake wrote:
This Stormers team is extremely poor.

We’ll be lucky not to end bottom of the log.


Nah, some promising moments for sure and first game of the season. Typical first game and against the Argies it's always ugly. I am concerned about our midfield though, they're not good enough. Pack will be ok if we can hold on until a few key players get back. Ginger had a very good game and Siya was decent as well. JD played well but his supporting locks were kak.

Back three has potential if we can get them space but Rhule is just more of the same as last year. He's not going to do anything more. Good showing by Senatla, Willemse (apart from his charged down conversion :blush: ) and Leyds had a few good moments after a poor start. Duvet did ok.

But wow, just how useless is Samuels :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Last year I said so often that Phillips is crap and between him and Samuels they almost managed to lose the game for us. I said our depth in those positions (9 and 2) is weak and it's going to bite us in the butt...almost did today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30036
Sandstorm wrote:
Shite defense from Lydts and easy try for Bofelli

Was this the one from the Rhule intercepted pass?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30036
Sandstorm wrote:
Samuels back on??? I think Muir’s had a great game. :?

Muir was SO much better. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30036
saffer13 wrote:
Blake wrote:
This Stormers team is extremely poor.

We’ll be lucky not to end bottom of the log.


Nah, some promising moments for sure and first game of the season. Typical first game and against the Argies it's always ugly. I am concerned about our midfield though, they're not good enough. Pack will be ok if we can hold on until a few key players get back. Ginger had a very good game and Siya was decent as well. JD played well but his supporting locks were kak.

Back three has potential if we can get them space but Rhule is just more of the same as last year. He's not going to do anything more. Good showing by Senatla, Willemse (apart from his charged down conversion :blush: ) and Leyds had a few good moments after a poor start. Duvet did ok.

But wow, just how useless is Samuels :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Last year I said so often that Phillips is crap and between him and Samuels they almost managed to lose the game for us. I said our depth in those positions (9 and 2) is weak and it's going to bite us in the butt...almost did today.


After watching both games, the above summary stands but I think Willemse was the better of the flyhalves. Kicked his points, broke the line and distributed well and solid in defense. Good first game of SR as the first choice Stormers flyhalf :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15859
I suppose that an ugly win is better than an ugly loss [ Thanks PDivvy]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15859
saffer13 wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Blake wrote:
This Stormers team is extremely poor.

We’ll be lucky not to end bottom of the log.


Nah, some promising moments for sure and first game of the season. Typical first game and against the Argies it's always ugly. I am concerned about our midfield though, they're not good enough. Pack will be ok if we can hold on until a few key players get back. Ginger had a very good game and Siya was decent as well. JD played well but his supporting locks were kak.

Back three has potential if we can get them space but Rhule is just more of the same as last year. He's not going to do anything more. Good showing by Senatla, Willemse (apart from his charged down conversion :blush: ) and Leyds had a few good moments after a poor start. Duvet did ok.

But wow, just how useless is Samuels :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Last year I said so often that Phillips is crap and between him and Samuels they almost managed to lose the game for us. I said our depth in those positions (9 and 2) is weak and it's going to bite us in the butt...almost did today.


After watching both games, the above summary stands but I think Willemse was the better of the flyhalves. Kicked his points, broke the line and distributed well and solid in defense. Good first game of SR as the first choice Stormers flyhalf :thumbup:

Wait
for
it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30036
Quiet weekend in the Pro14 this week chilli?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15859
saffer13 wrote:
Quiet weekend in the Pro14 this week chilli?

Dinner starts at 20h00 so plenty of time to comment on the S Rugby.
Cheetahs lost to Glagow.
My new S Rugby team plays next week. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30036
Chilli wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Quiet weekend in the Pro14 this week chilli?

Dinner starts at 20h00 so plenty of time to comment on the S Rugby.
Cheetahs lost to Glagow.
My new S Rugby team plays next week. ;)

Bulls - hope they do well this season :thumbup:


Last edited by saffer13 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10009
Chilli wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Quiet weekend in the Pro14 this week chilli?

Dinner starts at 20h00 so plenty of time to comment on the S Rugby.
Cheetahs lost to Glagow.
My new S Rugby team plays next week. ;)


Bulls? Welcome to the fold, young man.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armchair_Superstar, Big Nipper, Bing [Bot], BokJock, camroc1, clementinfrance, Dryden, feckwanker, Google Adsense [Bot], Gospel, guy smiley, happyhooker, houtkabouter, I like haggis, irishrugbyua, Kiwias, koroke hangareka, La soule, Leffe, Lenny, Lorthern Nights, Margin_Walker, mrbrownstone, MrBunhead, nardol, Nolanator, penguin, Petej, Red Revolution, RodneyRegis, Saint, spookly, Traveller, UncleFB, Zakar, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group