Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm 

I'm worried. I appear to have just swung in from a parallel universe where Dai was explaining how he'd taken in on the chin and moved on :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83939

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm 

The only thing Dai is taking on the chin is his own sperm from his anger wanks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 pm 

WR's apology to Wales fans today is justification for Dai's persistence in pointing out the incompetence of the officiating.

Most of Dai's efforts however resulted in locked threads and threats of a ban. The officiating here reflects the officiating of that try. #Verybad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 pm 

Thai guy wrote:
WR's apology to Wales fans today is justification for Dai's persistence in pointing out the incompetence of the officiating.

Most of Dai's efforts however resulted in locked threads and threats of a ban. The officiating here reflects the officiating of that try. #Verybad.

I like this quote from Gatland after Wales beat Ireland in 2011 in Cardiff though a blatantly illegal try.

Quote:
“IT does not take the shine off the win. I couldn’t care less.”

I think he speaks for us all on here after the England win. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Thai guy wrote:

I like this quote from Gatland after Wales beat Ireland in 2011 in Cardiff though a blatantly illegal try.

Quote:
“IT does not take the shine off the win. I couldn’t care less.”

I think he speaks for us all on here after the England win. :lol:
We should all care about accuracy of officiating.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 pm 

Thai guy wrote:

He was hinting at corruption. I think you know that, but you are a dull troll anyway.

Bye

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm 

Okay to settle this. I propose the following. There will be a rematch around this time next year and played in Wales to stop the whinging.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Thai guy wrote:

He was hinting at corruption. I think you know that, but you are a dull troll anyway.

Bye

One things for sure, and that’s that the English are way more wound up about this than the Welsh, who are generally just chucking you a lure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:13 am 

After Wales scored a try against Ireland in Cardiff in 2011 from using a different ball Gatland said "I can understand Ireland being frustrated with the try that was allowed but it's a decision that's gone our way, we've had some against us in the past, so I'm not complaining about it"