Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 795 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Sards wrote:

What I would have preffered was for a knowledgable poster to fill me in regarding serfontein.....



Well.....Is Houts following him...or Sandy vagina.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Sards wrote:
Sards wrote:

What I would have preffered was for a knowledgable poster to fill me in regarding serfontein.....



Well.....Is Houts following him...or Sandy vagina.


wtf...can noone help me here....I read an article that suggested Jan is in excellent nick and performing well and in contention for a bok callup under Rassie......but you really take SA journo's with a pinch of salt....

They remind me of the Yankees and Houts and Sandyvaginas.....there selection criteria is limited to what they see. And what they see
is their limited viewing of their own sides. They have no peripheral vision.

maybe Jensra can pull some info on him.........


HELP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7497
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Sards wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Nice to see Odendal doing what matters in a 12, passing.


Quite...but you might find that most of our 12s ( give credit where it is due ) have rediscovered this lost art. I am sure in your time it was still bash bash rugby .
Odendaal needs to work on his offloads however...but its unfair to compare that with the number 1 performer this year.

Offloads are overrated they create 2 problems. Handling errors and turn over ball.

But welcome to 2014.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7497
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Sorry Sards, I haven’t been following serfontein don’t have time to follow NH rugby as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
houtkabouter wrote:
Sards wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Nice to see Odendal doing what matters in a 12, passing.


Quite...but you might find that most of our 12s ( give credit where it is due ) have rediscovered this lost art. I am sure in your time it was still bash bash rugby .
Odendaal needs to work on his offloads however...but its unfair to compare that with the number 1 performer this year.

Offloads are overrated they create 2 problems. Handling errors and turn over ball.

But welcome to 2014.


We are not discussing the Lions and Stormers here regarding poor offloading china...

What about Jan.
Are you watching rugby up North there


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
houtkabouter wrote:
Sorry Sards, I haven’t been following serfontein don’t have time to follow NH rugby as well.



Cheers...so he could very well be overrated by our scribes...

Maybe Sandy vagina can shine some light on him.

Personally I think he should be discounted....

So we have DDA and ...............?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7497
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Offloads are 2014 Sardy. All they do is stat transfer to other players, when AE throws another offload whoever drops it gets the bad stat.

Which is why you see kiwi sides trying to move to attack point control rather than offload. Kiwi team are looking kingat carrying more into the control points to guarantee possession as well no contact passing to shift their attack points.

Offloads are only helpful when they work.

With the ref changes it’s much more sensible to keep the back as the ref favours attacking sides.

It’s all very simple and also why stats are only worth interpretation not selection.


Last edited by houtkabouter on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9919
Location: Kenya
houtkabouter wrote:
Offloads are only helpful when they work.


Very insightful :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
assfly wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Offloads are only helpful when they work.


Very insightful :thumbup:


What he is saying is that the following up player should not have butter fingers and should be in a position to receive the offloads.

Like AE on JLDP AND THEN JLDP ONTO AE AND THEN AE BACK ONTO JLDP ....TRY TIME

And of course.....offloads are so 2014....thats why our forwards didn't bother then and so when suddenly you have JLDP offloading fantastically its not cool.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7497
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
assfly wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Offloads are only helpful when they work.


Very insightful :thumbup:


Percentages Assfly, kiwis are encouraging their players to work percentages and offloads have a high failure rate. Essentially encouraging their players to do the opposite of what we’re having a little cluster wank over.

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24154
Location: Stellenbosch
15 Sharks in Bok Team

Forwards

Tendai Mtawarira (prop), Coenie Oosthuizen (prop), Thomas du Toit (prop), Chiliboy Ralepelle (hooker), Akker van der Merwe (hooker), Jean-Luc du Preez (loose forward), Dan du Preez (loose forward)

Backs

Louis Schreuder (scrumhalf), Cameron Wright (scrumhalf), Robert du Preez (flyhalf), André Esterhuizen (centre), Lukhanyo Am (centre), Lwazi Mvovo (wing), Sbu Nkosi (wing), Curwin Bosch (fullback)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4575
Sards wrote:
Dryden wrote:
Sards

Please know that I'm approaching this from a position of genuine concern - I'm not typing this to mock you in any way. Plus I'm high as fuk so make of it what you will.

There is no good to come from this Reiki business. There are no energy fields around your body that some people can magically sense and manipulate. There's never been a scientific study that concluded that Reiki actually works... And there has been studies but they all say the same thing - that its fake.

Now its a reiki session here and there... Before you know it, you're burning sage to cleanse your house during the full moon. And don't get me started on those fukking rocks, so sorry I meant to say crystals. Before you know it you have magical crystals in your house to ward off evil spirits and to align your chakras and you find yourself going to "colour festivals" to meet like minded people.

If you want to find inner peace please read a book on Buddhism or meditate (there's fuking apps for your phone to help if you dont know how) but for fux sake try and be sensible here.

I hope this helps


Thanks for the advice. I am going to support my wife through this phase. She has advanced to her first level . I love her Reiki room. It's so friggin relaxing. The kind of space I can have a joint and go lie down in with Depeche Modes My secret garden on surround and just chill. I still need to sound proof the door as I can still hear the kids murdering each other but am looking for a way to do it tastefully.

But yeah...buddism will get it's turn.

It also helps that I ignore negative energy on fb.


Sards, I see Tantric sex in your future.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
OomPB wrote:
15 Sharks in Bok Team

Forwards

Tendai Mtawarira (prop), Coenie Oosthuizen (prop), Thomas du Toit (prop), Chiliboy Ralepelle (hooker), Akker van der Merwe (hooker), Jean-Luc du Preez (loose forward), Dan du Preez (loose forward)

Backs

Louis Schreuder (scrumhalf), Cameron Wright (scrumhalf), Robert du Preez (flyhalf), André Esterhuizen (centre), Lukhanyo Am (centre), Lwazi Mvovo (wing), Sbu Nkosi (wing), Curwin Bosch (fullback)



Not convinced
Wont be there


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Fangle wrote:
Sards, I see Tantric sex in your future.


Have no idea what that is but I certainly hope sex in one form or another is there soon...

I have been out of action for two weeks after the snip and another two with illness so any sex would be nice


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9919
Location: Kenya
Sards wrote:
Fangle wrote:
Sards, I see Tantric sex in your future.


Have no idea what that is but I certainly hope sex in one form or another is there soon...

I have been out of action for two weeks after the snip and another two with illness so any sex would be nice


Nice to Fangle to offer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10327
Can we please, PLEASE, get this fred back on track?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16428
Sards wrote:
OomPB wrote:
15 Sharks in Bok Team

Forwards

Tendai Mtawarira (prop), Coenie Oosthuizen (prop), Thomas du Toit (prop), Chiliboy Ralepelle (hooker), Akker van der Merwe (hooker), Jean-Luc du Preez (loose forward), Dan du Preez (loose forward)

Backs

Louis Schreuder (scrumhalf), Cameron Wright (scrumhalf), Robert du Preez (flyhalf), André Esterhuizen (centre), Lukhanyo Am (centre), Lwazi Mvovo (wing), Sbu Nkosi (wing), Curwin Bosch (fullback)



Not convinced
Wont be there


You can add Akker van der Merwe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
Can we please, PLEASE, get this fred back on track?

We are Safftards. It's not in our nature to be narrow minded . We think out the doos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
OomPB wrote:
15 Sharks in Bok Team

Forwards

Tendai Mtawarira (prop), Coenie Oosthuizen (prop), Thomas du Toit (prop), Chiliboy Ralepelle (hooker), Akker van der Merwe (hooker), Jean-Luc du Preez (loose forward), Dan du Preez (loose forward)

Backs

Louis Schreuder (scrumhalf), Cameron Wright (scrumhalf), Robert du Preez (flyhalf), André Esterhuizen (centre), Lukhanyo Am (centre), Lwazi Mvovo (wing), Sbu Nkosi (wing), Curwin Bosch (fullback)



Not convinced
Wont be there


You can add Akker van der Merwe


Realistically yes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10327
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
Can we please, PLEASE, get this fred back on track?

We are Safftards. It's not in our nature to be narrow minded . We think out the doos

Seems you're the only one out of doos boet...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29438
Location: Chickenrunning...
handyman wrote:
Can we please, PLEASE, get this fred back on track?


Of course not


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Sandstorm wrote:
handyman wrote:
Can we please, PLEASE, get this fred back on track?


Of course not


Have you seen anything of Jan Serfontein Sandy.

Seems like noone has. The lost kid


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16428
Surely the TOTW must be all Lions for beating the Ozzie log leaders? Not some lowly SA side or having a bye?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
Jensrsa wrote:
Surely the TOTW must be all Lions for beating the Ozzie log leaders? Not some lowly SA side or having a bye?

No TOTW is ever complete without AE and another arbitrary Shark.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16428
Chilli wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Surely the TOTW must be all Lions for beating the Ozzie log leaders? Not some lowly SA side or having a bye?

No TOTW is ever complete without AE and another arbitrary Shark.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16428
SARM's SA TEAM OF THE WEEK (ROUND 10)
15. Warrick Gelant (Bulls)
14. Sbu Nkosi (Sharks)
13. Lukhanyo Am (Sharks)
12. Harold Vorster (Lions)
11. Madosh Tambwe (Lions)
10. Handré Pollard (Bulls)
9. Cameron Wright (Sharks)
8. Hacjivah Dayimani (Lions)
7. Pieter-Steph du Toit (Stormers)
6. Kwagga Smith (Lions)
5. Lood de Jager (Bulls)
4. RG Snyman (Bulls)
3. Thomas du Toit (Sharks)
2. Malcolm Marx (Lions)
1. Pierre Schoeman (Bulls)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
Jensrsa wrote:
SARM's SA TEAM OF THE WEEK (ROUND 10)
15. Warrick Gelant (Bulls)
14. Sbu Nkosi (Sharks)
13. Lukhanyo Am (Sharks)
12. Harold Vorster (Lions)
11. Madosh Tambwe (Lions)
10. Handré Pollard (Bulls)
9. Cameron Wright (Sharks)
8. Hacjivah Dayimani (Lions)
7. Pieter-Steph du Toit (Stormers)
6. Kwagga Smith (Lions)
5. Lood de Jager (Bulls)
4. RG Snyman (Bulls)
3. Thomas du Toit (Sharks)
2. Malcolm Marx (Lions)
1. Pierre Schoeman (Bulls)

Thomas "Camping Chair " Du Toit? Which game were they watching?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Chilli wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
SARM's SA TEAM OF THE WEEK (ROUND 10)
15. Warrick Gelant (Bulls)
14. Sbu Nkosi (Sharks)
13. Lukhanyo Am (Sharks)
12. Harold Vorster (Lions)
11. Madosh Tambwe (Lions)
10. Handré Pollard (Bulls)
9. Cameron Wright (Sharks)
8. Hacjivah Dayimani (Lions)
7. Pieter-Steph du Toit (Stormers)
6. Kwagga Smith (Lions)
5. Lood de Jager (Bulls)
4. RG Snyman (Bulls)
3. Thomas du Toit (Sharks)
2. Malcolm Marx (Lions)
1. Pierre Schoeman (Bulls)

Thomas "Camping Chair " Du Toit? Which game were they watching?


You have to give credit....Kitsoff is a force. He should have been shoveling the field with Thomas. And Kitsoff is starting to flop all over like Jannie used to


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
SARM's SA TEAM OF THE WEEK (ROUND 10)
15. Warrick Gelant (Bulls)
14. Sbu Nkosi (Sharks)
13. Lukhanyo Am (Sharks)
12. Harold Vorster (Lions)
11. Madosh Tambwe (Lions)
10. Handré Pollard (Bulls)
9. Cameron Wright (Sharks)
8. Hacjivah Dayimani (Lions)
7. Pieter-Steph du Toit (Stormers)
6. Kwagga Smith (Lions)
5. Lood de Jager (Bulls)
4. RG Snyman (Bulls)
3. Thomas du Toit (Sharks)
2. Malcolm Marx (Lions)
1. Pierre Schoeman (Bulls)


Cameron Wright is a real left field option but the lad has a fantastic boot. It really creates opportunity.
Pollard and Gallant are definite starters for me.
Pierre still impressing. One to watch.
Would love to see Kwagga starting but not gonna happen.
Am a shoe in with Kriel backing up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9919
Location: Kenya
Chilli wrote:
Thomas "Camping Chair " Du Toit? Which game were they watching?


The one where we was man of the match.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Thomas "Camping Chair " Du Toit? Which game were they watching?


The one where we was man of the match.


:lol:

we have Campchair Thomas and Bellyflop Kitsoff

:lol:

Those are going to stick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Thomas "Camping Chair " Du Toit? Which game were they watching?


The one where we was man of the match.

Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9919
Location: Kenya
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33711
Location: Innie Kaap
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.


Biting


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.

I'm sure that a professional athlete, like he is, will be very unhappy with another unimpressive performance by himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
Sards wrote:
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.


Biting

Not hat was Schoeman. [allegedly] ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.

Image
R199.00 at Makro.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16428
Chilli wrote:
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.

Image
R199.00 at Makro.


That will never hold him :)

Image

US$123


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
Jensrsa wrote:
Chilli wrote:
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.

Image
R199.00 at Makro.


That will never hold him :)

He should be used to collapsing and landing up on the floor by now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bok Barometer 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14129
Jensrsa wrote:
Chilli wrote:
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Yes, where he kept on folding like a cheap camp chair.

To be honest there is could be no dignity in being proclaimed as MOTM in such a crap game.


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn that his performance was deemed unimpressive by you.

Image
R199.00 at Makro.


That will never hold him :)

Image

US$123

At that price it can also be used as a scrum machine.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 795 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andalu, BBB, Beaver_Shark, Blackrock Bullet, Bobless, Clog50Percent, danny_fitz, DragsterDriver, duke, earl the beaver, eugenefraxby, Farva, Ghost-Of-Nepia, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, Homer, irishrugbyua, J Man, Laurent, Man In Black, Mog The Almighty, mr bungle, nardol, penguin, Rinkals, Salanya, SASP, Scrummie, Smutley, sunnybanana, TheFrog, themaddog, The Native, Thomas, Toddyno7, Toro, Turbogoat, unseenwork and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group