Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22324
Akkerman wrote:
utter scum


Yep, I couldn't agree more with you. :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39462
Location: in transit
Bullettyme wrote:
Salanya wrote:
Unacceptable, and disappointing.

Though his comments, putting blame on Hastings and Berghan 'inciting comments' show him to be an utter hypocrite. He loves to stir the pot himself, playing the media game and picking on individual players.

There are no excuses for the supporters' behaviour, but if he wants to see a more respectful world, he should start practicing what he preaches himself first.


He is a total twat who ruins the game for me, but he doesn't deserve to get abused on a bus or train in his private time. Nobody deserves that really, unless they're in a process of abusing someone else. Which I concede he may well have been doing.


I agree with both of you, although I'm enjoying the personal moral dilemma here... it's Eddie Jones after all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20721
Ted. wrote:
Akkerman wrote:
utter scum


Yep, I couldn't agree more with you. :nod:


That maybe well and true, but he still doesn't deserve to be bullied on a train.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44898
Bullettyme wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Akkerman wrote:
utter scum


Yep, I couldn't agree more with you. :nod:


That maybe well and true, but he still doesn't deserve to be bullied on a train.


This


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12226
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Disgraceful stuff :thumbdown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39462
Location: in transit
maxbox wrote:
Disgraceful stuff :thumbdown:


Would you rate it somewhere along with trolling cancer, maxbox?

Because... you know, hypocritical whining little sensationalist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6428
Is there any quotes about what the comments actually were?

strange route for Scotland rugby fans to be on an early Sunday train the day after a game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10865
frillage wrote:
Is there any quotes about what the comments actually were?

strange route for Scotland rugby fans to be on an early Sunday train the day after a game.

I thought they were english who were pissed off at their team being humped the day before...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1573
Was fotunate enough to participate in a session he coached and can’t speak highly enough of him. Incredibly knowledgeable, passionate and put 100% into what he was doing. Stayed around afterwards, had time for everyone, and told plenty of good stories. Spoke the next evening at a sold out charity dinner. A few days after he left I was talking to one of the organizers who said he’d quietly donated his speaking fee to the cause.


Last edited by jimmy speights on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12226
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
guy smiley wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Disgraceful stuff :thumbdown:


Would you rate it somewhere along with trolling cancer, maxbox?

Because... you know, hypocritical whining little sensationalist.


Oh fudge off


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14685
Location: Tahstown
guy smiley wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Salanya wrote:
Unacceptable, and disappointing.

Though his comments, putting blame on Hastings and Berghan 'inciting comments' show him to be an utter hypocrite. He loves to stir the pot himself, playing the media game and picking on individual players.

There are no excuses for the supporters' behaviour, but if he wants to see a more respectful world, he should start practicing what he preaches himself first.


He is a total twat who ruins the game for me, but he doesn't deserve to get abused on a bus or train in his private time. Nobody deserves that really, unless they're in a process of abusing someone else. Which I concede he may well have been doing.


I agree with both of you, although I'm enjoying the personal moral dilemma here... it's Eddie Jones after all.

You're just sorry it didn't happen in NZ.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39462
Location: in transit
grievous wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Salanya wrote:
Unacceptable, and disappointing.

Though his comments, putting blame on Hastings and Berghan 'inciting comments' show him to be an utter hypocrite. He loves to stir the pot himself, playing the media game and picking on individual players.

There are no excuses for the supporters' behaviour, but if he wants to see a more respectful world, he should start practicing what he preaches himself first.


He is a total twat who ruins the game for me, but he doesn't deserve to get abused on a bus or train in his private time. Nobody deserves that really, unless they're in a process of abusing someone else. Which I concede he may well have been doing.


I agree with both of you, although I'm enjoying the personal moral dilemma here... it's Eddie Jones after all.

You're just sorry it didn't happen in NZ.


No, I think you're sorry that didn't happen :lol:

christ, imagine it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 pm
Posts: 1255
Little chance of it happening in NZ.....bugger all trains.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 pm
Posts: 1255
....now if I'd been Stephen Jones.....yeah....we'd probably have been the guilty party....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22324
guy smiley wrote:
grievous wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Salanya wrote:
Unacceptable, and disappointing.

Though his comments, putting blame on Hastings and Berghan 'inciting comments' show him to be an utter hypocrite. He loves to stir the pot himself, playing the media game and picking on individual players.

There are no excuses for the supporters' behaviour, but if he wants to see a more respectful world, he should start practicing what he preaches himself first.


He is a total twat who ruins the game for me, but he doesn't deserve to get abused on a bus or train in his private time. Nobody deserves that really, unless they're in a process of abusing someone else. Which I concede he may well have been doing.


I agree with both of you, although I'm enjoying the personal moral dilemma here... it's Eddie Jones after all.

You're just sorry it didn't happen in NZ.


No, I think you're sorry that didn't happen :lol:

christ, imagine it?


Grievous, spewing outrage. Pent up, bitter, delicious outrage. :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22324
terangi48 wrote:
....now if I'd been Stephen Jones.....yeah....we'd probably have been the guilty party....


On the Cook Strait Ferry. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 pm
Posts: 1255
..... :thumbup: :thumbup: to Ted on the ferry...... :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20101
Location: STRAYA!
MrDominator wrote:
One of the passengers captured the incident on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47H4sWulAk


Holy crap.

I just fell down a YouTube rabbit hole featuring videos of drunk Scots yelling at each other in chip shops.

Wow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39462
Location: in transit
Thomas wrote:
MrDominator wrote:
One of the passengers captured the incident on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47H4sWulAk


Holy crap.

I just fell down a YouTube rabbit hole featuring videos of drunk Scots yelling at each other in chip shops.

Wow.

:lol: :lol:

holy shit, just a few seconds of that was enough to convince me... Eddie would have been shitting himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20101
Location: STRAYA!
guy smiley wrote:
Thomas wrote:
MrDominator wrote:
One of the passengers captured the incident on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47H4sWulAk


Holy crap.

I just fell down a YouTube rabbit hole featuring videos of drunk Scots yelling at each other in chip shops.

Wow.

:lol: :lol:

holy shit, just a few seconds of that was enough to convince me... Eddie would have been shitting himself.


There's one in the related videos which is of a woman going berko at a fish and chip shop and some dude films her. I understood 1-2 words out of 5 they were saying.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25507
Location: Gypsy Jack Nowell
There were problems at the game for English supporters as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19644
Location: Yemen
DragsterDriver wrote:
There were problems at the game for English supporters as well.

link ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44898
terangi48 wrote:
Little chance of it happening in NZ.....bugger all trains.....


It would not have happened in Japan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6169
Location: LOL! WISDOM!
Shame. I recall the home nations soccerball was eventually cancelled because of the behaviour of the scots.

Unlikely the perpetrator had anything other than a passing 'hatred' interest in English rugby, and he obviously met many more on the journey that weren't soccer idiots. Unfortunately it only takes one or two dickheads.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 1873
Location: I raro i te maunga
Gavin Duffy wrote:
Abusing eddie jones is fine in all circumstances.
+1. He probably started it anyway. He starts most of these things.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 6126
Hong Kong wrote:
frillage wrote:
Is there any quotes about what the comments actually were?

strange route for Scotland rugby fans to be on an early Sunday train the day after a game.

I thought they were english who were pissed off at their team being humped the day before...


Yeah I was initially assuming it was disgruntled English fans. If it's Scottish fans ... hmmm ... I'm not sure which is worse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 6126
jimmy speights wrote:
Was fotunate enough to participate in a session he coached and can’t speak highly enough of him. Incredibly knowledgeable, passionate and put 100% into what he was doing. Stayed around afterwards, had time for everyone, and told plenty of good stories. Spoke the next evening at a sold out charity dinner. A few days after he left I was talking to one of the organizers who said he’d quietly donated his speaking fee to the cause.


:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 6126
terangi48 wrote:
Little chance of it happening in NZ.....bugger all trains.....


The Labour/Greens/NZ First coalition will address that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14685
Location: Tahstown
No, I think you're sorry that didn't happen :lol:

christ, imagine it?[/quote]

Grievous, spewing outrage. Pent up, bitter, delicious outrage. :nod:[/quote]
Yeah I'm so angry right now.......ted you have a tendency to pop your catherter a bit in here watch that glass


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44898
jimmy speights wrote:
Was fotunate enough to participate in a session he coached and can’t speak highly enough of him. Incredibly knowledgeable, passionate and put 100% into what he was doing. Stayed around afterwards, had time for everyone, and told plenty of good stories. Spoke the next evening at a sold out charity dinner. A few days after he left I was talking to one of the organizers who said he’d quietly donated his speaking fee to the cause.


He will always rate highly with me for his reply to the question of what was required for genuine change in rugby in Japan, this at a dinner at a private club with no media.

"Wait till the heads of all the prefecture unions are in the JRFU headquarters and drop a bomb on the building"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18568
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/969107662729334784

That's got to be intimidating for a guy Eddies age and size, and goes beyond just abuse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 6126
Raggs wrote:
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/969107662729334784

That's got to be intimidating for a guy Eddies age and size, and goes beyond just abuse.


Yeah that's disgraceful. :thumbdown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 pm
Posts: 1276
:thumbdown: Sickening behaviour.

Hopefully the perpetrators can be identified and charged under Section 4 Public Order Offence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 am
Posts: 676
Raggs wrote:
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/969107662729334784

That's got to be intimidating for a guy Eddies age and size, and goes beyond just abuse.


f**king scumbags. His minders should have twatted that scrawny ginger prick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5887
This is not what our game is about. Police need to do them for harassment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 am
Posts: 676
terryfinch wrote:
This is not what our game is about. Police need to do them for harassment.


Now the evidence is out I hope the plum are identified. If they are members of a rugby club they need banned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18233
Raggs wrote:
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/969107662729334784

That's got to be intimidating for a guy Eddies age and size, and goes beyond just abuse.


Has to be a comedy sketch, no way could that ginger stereotype be anything but a crisis actor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25507
Location: Gypsy Jack Nowell
Raggs wrote:
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/969107662729334784

That's got to be intimidating for a guy Eddies age and size, and goes beyond just abuse.


Abusing an old guy who stopped for a photo? Well out of order.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13021
guy smiley wrote:
grievous wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Salanya wrote:
Unacceptable, and disappointing.

Though his comments, putting blame on Hastings and Berghan 'inciting comments' show him to be an utter hypocrite. He loves to stir the pot himself, playing the media game and picking on individual players.

There are no excuses for the supporters' behaviour, but if he wants to see a more respectful world, he should start practicing what he preaches himself first.


He is a total twat who ruins the game for me, but he doesn't deserve to get abused on a bus or train in his private time. Nobody deserves that really, unless they're in a process of abusing someone else. Which I concede he may well have been doing.


I agree with both of you, although I'm enjoying the personal moral dilemma here... it's Eddie Jones after all.

You're just sorry it didn't happen in NZ.


No, I think you're sorry that didn't happen :lol:



:lol: :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18233
I just knew that this incident in England involving an Australian and some Scots has to be about kiwis somehow.

Good old grievy :thumbup:


Last edited by naki on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bimboman, Blind Hookah, CrazyIslander, Edinburgh01, Google Adsense [Bot], Grandpa, grouch, iarmhiman, Jim Lahey, J Man, jolindien, Laurent, Lemoentjie, Lenny, Liathroidigloine, lorcanoworms, Margin_Walker, Mog The Almighty, Mr Mike, obelixtim, Raggs, tabascoboy, terryfinch, True Blue, Uthikoloshe, Zakar and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group