Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
I see after begging to be part of the OPCW investigation the Russians are doing their best to undermine its findings and challenge its legitimacy. Which is pretty convenient as they're doing work in Syria at this moment in time too. They're not very subtle, the Russians.



So the Russians are now owning and subverting a Western (Swiss) independent laboratory ? Wow ...
Should they accept that they (Russia) deal in BZ, a Western nerve agent ?
(which they may, we do not know, do we .... but we will have to take their word, they do not have to PROVE that they anything here ...)
Why suddenly such HUGE concentration of A234 IN IT'S BASE STATE, IN HIGH CONCENTRATIONS which would surely have lead to fatalities ? Was that added on, by the Brits, later ? Quite probably, to make their case ... Why did teh OPCW not report the BZ ? Are they also spinning the narrative ? Seemingly, one suspects ..

Pretty convenient for the UK's narrative bots to suddenly start blaming subversion on Russia. The UK started it, this dance will have to continue to it's logical end (the UK's false flag story, again, imho)

A pretty cheap solution to an embarrassing problem - an out-of-work Russian turned spy, useless and compromised, probably sticking the UK for millions, possibly even blackmailing them ... Kill the bastard, contaminate his samples with A234, and blame Russia ... several flies with one blow.
Ethelred the Unready would have been proud ..


Have a read above and try to comprehend what has been said you conspiracy minded, childishly contrarian halfwit.

The Irony!


They have problems grasping any deviation of their own propaganda. Or any independent thinking. Western brain washing ... Super colonialists.


So... evil propagandist it is then?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20806
Oceanbreeze wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Think I'll write to our local Russian embassy, inform Putin of this fred, and the bleeding hearts upon it.

Will ask him to instruct his SMERSH people, next time they do an ex-Russian spy, to get a snazzy Rooossian blond and hug the man to death .. the way our Christian UK and US (and Oirish) people would do it ...
At least he will enjoy his death I think....

I'm not sure which, but you either need to start or stop taking your medication

From the mouth of someone who believed the words of governments without conclusive evidences. Perhaps you should take or stop whatever it is that makes you feel high!

Oh Christ, the other one's about.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15717
fonzeee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Are we talking globally or within Syria? I agree with you about regime change, however I don't agree that the choice for the Syrians is a binary one of Assad or Jihadists.


Ok, go on then...whatโ€™s the alternative?

Anything that isn't an oppressive dictatorship or hardline Islamic zealots?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Think I'll write to our local Russian embassy, inform Putin of this fred, and the bleeding hearts upon it.

Will ask him to instruct his SMERSH people, next time they do an ex-Russian spy, to get a snazzy Rooossian blond and hug the man to death .. the way our Christian UK and US (and Oirish) people would do it ...
At least he will enjoy his death I think....

I'm not sure which, but you either need to start or stop taking your medication



Calm down. I am bored.
People are too fecking serious on here.


No. By repeating the deliberate misinformation from people willing to unleash chemical weapons you aren't just having a little bit of fun, you're contributing to their crimes.
That's not trolling, it's the mark of a credulous idiot or an evil propagandist - your choice.

Don't pretend you hold the moral high ground here little kiwi medic. Chemical weapons, drone strikes, bombing, wars, conflicts, selling arms to Saudi who then uses it on Yemen etc. All of which are actions that should equally be frowned upon irrespective of ones bias because this kills innocent people's lives.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Think I'll write to our local Russian embassy, inform Putin of this fred, and the bleeding hearts upon it.

Will ask him to instruct his SMERSH people, next time they do an ex-Russian spy, to get a snazzy Rooossian blond and hug the man to death .. the way our Christian UK and US (and Oirish) people would do it ...
At least he will enjoy his death I think....

I'm not sure which, but you either need to start or stop taking your medication



Calm down. I am bored.
People are too fecking serious on here.


No. By repeating the deliberate misinformation from people willing to unleash chemical weapons you aren't just having a little bit of fun, you're contributing to their crimes.
That's not trolling, it's the mark of a credulous idiot or an evil propagandist - your choice.

Don't pretend you hold the moral high ground here little kiwi medic. Chemical weapons, drone strikes, bombing, wars, conflicts, selling arms to Saudi who then uses it on Yemen etc. All of which are actions that should equally be frowned upon irrespective of ones bias because this kills innocent people's lives.


Just when you thought WT had set the bar for most stupid series of posts...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
You repeat The Truth ? !!!! And even try to pass it off as The Truth ?!!!
OMF.

Some of us were born before yesterday.


Are you now going to claim your trolling post was accurate? :lol: :lol: :lol:



Are you claiming that you post the whole truth, all the time ?

(Zero emoticons, I am asking a serious question ...)

I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
You repeat The Truth ? !!!! And even try to pass it off as The Truth ?!!!
OMF.

Some of us were born before yesterday.


Are you now going to claim your trolling post was accurate? :lol: :lol: :lol:



Are you claiming that you post the whole truth, all the time ?

(Zero emoticons, I am asking a serious question ...)

I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Glad to know you've been keeping track of some of the stuff I know far more than you about. That's not a complete list btw.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23966
Now, THIS is propaganda. Brilliant. Maybe because it embarrasses the high horse people,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFwbm-v867I


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23966
Turbogoat wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
You repeat The Truth ? !!!! And even try to pass it off as The Truth ?!!!
OMF.

Some of us were born before yesterday.


Are you now going to claim your trolling post was accurate? :lol: :lol: :lol:



Are you claiming that you post the whole truth, all the time ?

(Zero emoticons, I am asking a serious question ...)

I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Glad to know you've been keeping track of some of the stuff I know far more than you about. That's not a complete list btw.



Ag, it's OK. You described yourself as a Renaissance man, on here.

Machiavelli was a bit later, btw. But the Borgias were right in it ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
happyhooker wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Think I'll write to our local Russian embassy, inform Putin of this fred, and the bleeding hearts upon it.

Will ask him to instruct his SMERSH people, next time they do an ex-Russian spy, to get a snazzy Rooossian blond and hug the man to death .. the way our Christian UK and US (and Oirish) people would do it ...
At least he will enjoy his death I think....

I'm not sure which, but you either need to start or stop taking your medication

From the mouth of someone who believed the words of governments without conclusive evidences. Perhaps you should take or stop whatever it is that makes you feel high!

Oh Christ, the other one's about.

Yes be very afraid. Why don't you start a petition to force your government to go and clean up the mess they left behind in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya before they start interfering in Syria.

Perhaps do another Brexit vote because the last one didn't go your way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Turbogoat wrote:
Just when you thought WT had set the bar for most stupid series of posts...

There's no bar. You smashed those to pieces.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20806
You seem angry OB. Do you need a hug?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Turbogoat wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
You repeat The Truth ? !!!! And even try to pass it off as The Truth ?!!!
OMF.

Some of us were born before yesterday.


Are you now going to claim your trolling post was accurate? :lol: :lol: :lol:



Are you claiming that you post the whole truth, all the time ?

(Zero emoticons, I am asking a serious question ...)

I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Glad to know you've been keeping track of some of the stuff I know far more than you about. That's not a complete list btw.

Ok. If you say so!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
happyhooker wrote:
You seem angry OB. Do you need a hug?

I'm hungry yes. But I can't eat you now in it. Your ancestors christianised my cannibalist ancestors.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23966
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Glad to know you've been keeping track of some of the stuff I know far more than you about. That's not a complete list btw.

Ok. If you say so!



You might search Seneca's description of Turbogoat, his education, intelligence and behaviour on here (PR).

Maybe you will concur.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15377
Location: Haunting your dreams
Oceanbreeze wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
You seem angry OB. Do you need a hug?

I'm hungry yes. But I can't eat you now in it. Your ancestors christianised my cannibalist ancestors.


Have some kava and chill out mate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23966
Oceanbreeze wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
You seem angry OB. Do you need a hug?

I'm hungry yes. But I can't eat you now in it. Your ancestors christianised my cannibalist ancestors.



Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Zakar wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
You seem angry OB. Do you need a hug?

I'm hungry yes. But I can't eat you now in it. Your ancestors christianised my cannibalist ancestors.


Have some kava and chill out mate.

Asked to be hugged by an English man and chilled by an Australian man. It's getting weird in here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8166
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Glad to know you've been keeping track of some of the stuff I know far more than you about. That's not a complete list btw.

Ok. If you say so!



You might search Seneca's description of Turbogoat, his education, intelligence and behaviour on here (PR).

Maybe you will concur.


Sneaker is your wing man???? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
You seem angry OB. Do you need a hug?

I'm hungry yes. But I can't eat you now in it. Your ancestors christianised my cannibalist ancestors.



Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..

Yes they still carry that traits. Funny how they say they're civilised and democratic yet behave in a different manner. Do as I say and not as I do types.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7100
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


'They'? Are you not of European origin WT? Feels like you're rather slinging mud in your own eye there!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Hong Kong wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
I think he likes to think he is some sort of experts. From ME tribal politics and philosophy to Russian chemical compound research and Cold War historian.

Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when dealing with kiwi minion bruh!


Glad to know you've been keeping track of some of the stuff I know far more than you about. That's not a complete list btw.

Ok. If you say so!



You might search Seneca's description of Turbogoat, his education, intelligence and behaviour on here (PR).

Maybe you will concur.


Sneaker is your wing man???? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Great the biased copper is here! Don't you have some Brexit hippies to hassle! Leave us alone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23966
Hong Kong wrote:
Sneaker is your wing man???? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


I tacke research and accurate opinions (or opinions that I like) from ANYBODY.
No need for affiliations, the Truth is nearly always correct.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


'They'? Are you not of European origin WT? Feels like you're rather slinging mud in your own eye there!

How racists! ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23966
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


'They'? Are you not of European origin WT? Feels like you're rather slinging mud in your own eye there!



No. I am being truthful. We ALL are cannibals, I guess. Or descended from such, rather.

EDIT : But the 'they' I referred to was the Western people, the useful idiots for Washington and London and Paris and Berlin .. no racial connection.
Although I am partly of English descent, the good old blighter refused to have ANYTHING to do with Britannia, in any guise ... he fought two wars against them. I am so proud of him.


Last edited by Wilson's Toffee on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8166
I love it when a plan, and two simpletons, come together


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
Hong Kong wrote:
I love it when a plan, and two simpletons, come together

Come on now. Yourself and Turbogoat aren't simpletons. You're just confused about which side is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7100
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
I love it when a plan, and two simpletons, come together

Come on now. Yourself and Turbogoat aren't simpletons. You're just confused about which side is right.


Ah, the old 'I know you are, but what am I' defence. I'd suggest HK counter with 'why are you hitting yourself' but I suspect that there has been too much of that going on already.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7100
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


'They'? Are you not of European origin WT? Feels like you're rather slinging mud in your own eye there!



No. I am being truthful. We ALL are cannibals, I guess. Or descended from such, rather.

EDIT : But the 'they' I referred to was the Western people, the useful idiots for Washington and London and Paris and Berlin .. no racial connection.
Although I am partly of English descent, the good old blighter refused to have ANYTHING to do with Britannia, in any guise ... he fought two wars against them. I am so proud of him.


The negative traits that you want to ascribe to us as their descendants are yours as well, fighting against Britain doesn't eradicate those genes. You don't get off the descended from neanderthal holocausters hook WT.

Now I think about it, cannibalism now, and not just in the mists of time, and the resultant prion diseases that go with it, would explain a lot about your work on PR...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
penguin wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
I love it when a plan, and two simpletons, come together

Come on now. Yourself and Turbogoat aren't simpletons. You're just confused about which side is right.


Ah, the old 'I know you are, but what am I' defence. I'd suggest HK counter with 'why are you hitting yourself' but I suspect that there has been too much of that going on already.

I know you think you're making sense but you're really not. I sense the word 'right ' has something to do with it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


'They'? Are you not of European origin WT? Feels like you're rather slinging mud in your own eye there!



No. I am being truthful. We ALL are cannibals, I guess. Or descended from such, rather.

EDIT : But the 'they' I referred to was the Western people, the useful idiots for Washington and London and Paris and Berlin .. no racial connection.
Although I am partly of English descent, the good old blighter refused to have ANYTHING to do with Britannia, in any guise ... he fought two wars against them. I am so proud of him.


The negative traits that you want to ascribe to us as their descendants are yours as well, fighting against Britain doesn't eradicate those genes. You don't get off the descended from neanderthal holocausters hook WT.

Now I think about it, cannibalism now, and not just in the mists of time, and the resultant prion diseases that go with it, would explain a lot about your work on PR...

Great, now we're off to cannibalism ville detour! Such is the fun to be had on PR. Unpredictability is the predicted route. Harlem globetrotter Fiji Sevens style.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20806
You remember who bought up cannibalism, don't you OB?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7100
Oceanbreeze wrote:
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
penguin wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Do you fully understand how cannibalistic Europeans' forbears were .... ?
They ate up Neanderthalensis after screwing all the girls ... a whole fokken hominid species. not only a few specimens ..

We can see traces of that mindset on here - if you do not comply, they want to obliterate you ..


'They'? Are you not of European origin WT? Feels like you're rather slinging mud in your own eye there!



No. I am being truthful. We ALL are cannibals, I guess. Or descended from such, rather.

EDIT : But the 'they' I referred to was the Western people, the useful idiots for Washington and London and Paris and Berlin .. no racial connection.
Although I am partly of English descent, the good old blighter refused to have ANYTHING to do with Britannia, in any guise ... he fought two wars against them. I am so proud of him.


The negative traits that you want to ascribe to us as their descendants are yours as well, fighting against Britain doesn't eradicate those genes. You don't get off the descended from neanderthal holocausters hook WT.

Now I think about it, cannibalism now, and not just in the mists of time, and the resultant prion diseases that go with it, would explain a lot about your work on PR...

Great, now we're off to cannibalism ville detour! Such is the fun to be had on PR. Unpredictability is the predicted route. Harlem globetrotter Fiji Sevens style.


Just a bit of tomfoolery - I apologise for disrupting your otherwise rigorous analysis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
happyhooker wrote:
You remember who bought up cannibalism, don't you OB?

Great, now we're off to slavery ville! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4904
penguin wrote:

Just a bit of tomfoolery - I apologise for disrupting your otherwise rigorous analysis.

:lol: smart assad!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
penguin wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
I love it when a plan, and two simpletons, come together

Come on now. Yourself and Turbogoat aren't simpletons. You're just confused about which side is right.


Ah, the old 'I know you are, but what am I' defence. I'd suggest HK counter with 'why are you hitting yourself' but I suspect that there has been too much of that going on already.


This latest posting flurry by WT and OB is most likely to put a fair bit of distance from WT's original post that he obviously didn't expect to be so quickly and thoroughly debunked.


The post in question:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Skripals were poisoned by a Western nerve agent. BZ.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/14/russia-sw ... d-in-west/



And just one example of it being shot down:

Homer wrote:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4095
Just check the first 4 minutes.
The US military junta clearly calling the shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2TRzA2ezk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4095
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, bimboman, BokJock, DOB, Dryden, Ewinkum, frillage, geordie_6, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], Grizz Wyllie, Jensrsa, Laurent, Lazy Couch potato, Mog The Almighty, Murdoch, Olddantucker, ruckinhell, Saint, spookly, Still Not Playing, Taffia, ticketlessinseattle and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group