Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:38 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU

Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.

So.. less about highminded ideals about reporting, and more about sticking to your side and believing what they tell you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:06 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Just check the first 4 minutes.
The US military junta clearly calling the shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2TRzA2ezk

The human Ken doll Willie whathisface nearly shit himself. Would love to hear the producer in his ear.

Judah Friedlander is awesome btw. Glad to see he supports Jimmy's show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 pm 

Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

USA ! USA ! USA !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:21 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

So.. less about highminded ideals about reporting, and more about sticking to your side and believing what they tell you?

You want me (and everybody else) to believe what they tell you.

Not going to work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:25 pm 

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-43820894/the-man-who-made-novichok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:59 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

You want me (and everybody else) to believe what they tell you.

Not going to work.

Good. You shouldn't just automatically believe what they (USA or Russia) tell you.... this is something you have been doing with comical regularity though. Your gullibility over the last couple of pages is testament to that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:00 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

USA ! USA ! USA !

And he's wrong :smug: I get paid in Aussie dollars.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:02 pm 

A proxy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:06 pm 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
A proxy.

And utterly meaningless.

You never decided - are you a hapless dupe who has been conned by propaganda, or are you a deliberate purveyor of it? C'mon, man up and make a decision.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
A proxy.

And utterly meaningless.

You never decided - are you a hapless dupe who has been conned by propaganda, or are you a deliberate purveyor of it? C'mon, man up and make a decision.

Getting back to your Rudaw links...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm 

Bowens wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
A proxy.

And utterly meaningless.

Getting back to your Rudaw links...

Yeah, lets do that, it was an odd thing to bring up. From a long time ago, why did that stick with you so hard? What do you want to say? Do you want to look at what I had to say about Rudaw or do you just want to leave some insinuation unsaid?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 pm 

Nope not insinuating anything. But let's be real man you post stuff that clearly isn't unbiased because it fits your agenda. The idea that you're more pure than anyone to make accusations like "dupe or propagandist" is silly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm 

Bowens wrote:
Nope not insinuating anything. But let's be real man you post stuff that clearly isn't unbiased because it fits your agenda. The idea that you're more pure than anyone to make accusations like "dupe or propagandist" is silly.

The constant equivalence of the Putin regime with those in the west with proper over sight is laughable, purity has nothing to do worth that idiocy.

So Turbogoat is trying to win an argument with an apartheid fan and some hick from shitsville USA? Why bother Turbo? They know best. It's the wests fault. Not poor innocent Russia.

Bowens wrote:

Jeezus :lol: OK, you clearly have your panties in a wad about anything Kurdish. Rudaw is Kurdish, I'm pretty sure I said as much in any link I would have made, and that all their info comes from their perspective. They aren't a neutral news source, but they aren't a reason for you to start down this route.

You are reading waaaaay too much into this, and still haven't found time to say one word against Assad's attacks on civilians btw, I did ask, nicely, after I did so regarding Saudi etc... If I were to read half as much into your posts as you have to mine, I'd have to accuse you of being a paid Assad stooge (I don't think that's the case btw)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

There isn't a side. When it comes to chemical, conventional or nuclear attacks, everyone is a loser. So we have to do all we can to avoid it. That's what you and your types don't get.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 pm 

Salix wrote:
So Turbogoat is trying to win an argument with an apartheid fan and some hick from shitsville USA? Why bother Turbo? They know best. It's the wests fault. Not poor innocent Russia.

Must. Stop. Responding.
Dammit, it's past my bed time, I wish your voice of reason had been here an hour ago.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:33 pm 

Oh look the cock has joined the balls.(oc)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 pm 

Never taken a dime from a foreign entity in my life, and certainly not for any kind of lobbying. Given that you are based in the ME, have said you lecture there etc, it's probably fair for people to wonder if the same is true of you. But yeah, calling people "dupes" is stupid when most people still around this place (a decreasing number) post here in good faith and are just looking for debate.

I haven't defended Assad in any way except to say that minorities are protected under him, and given recent history, we know what would likely happen to them were he to be overthrown. I used to know an old engineer from Homs who came to the US and worked manual labor to support his wife and kids. When this shit all kicked off 6-7 years ago, he pretty much warned me of everything that was about to happen before it did.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Salix wrote:

Must. Stop. Responding.
Dammit, it's past my bed time, I wish your voice of reason had been here an hour ago.

Voice of reason huh! Made I laugh. You're advocating and supporting further destabilising a region that has already been destabilized by similar accusations in the past. And in the process killing even more people.

And worst of all not actually following through with the cleaning campaign, leaving the countries to become a training ground for terrorists groups who then brings the fight to your doorstep.

I'm afraid you're far off from the voice of reason as anyone can possibly can.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 pm 

Salix wrote:

Literally no idea who you are. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:51 pm 

Bowens wrote:
Never taken a dime from a foreign entity in my life, and certainly not for any kind of lobbying. Given that you are based in the ME, have said you lecture there etc, it's probably fair for people to wonder if the same is true of you. But yeah, calling people "dupes" is stupid when most people still around this place (a decreasing number) post here in good faith and are just looking for debate.

I haven't defended Assad in any way except to say that minorities are protected under him, and given recent history, we know what would likely happen to them were he to be overthrown. I used to know an old engineer from Homs who came to the US and worked manual labor to support his wife and kids. When this shit all kicked off 6-7 years ago, he pretty much warned me of everything that was about to happen before it did.

Still not a word against Assad slaughtering civilians though ;)

If you're thinking that WT is 'arguing in good faith' you're sorely mistaken. I present his entire posting history as evidence.

Right, seriously, I have an early start tomorrow, I'm off now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Are we talking globally or within Syria? I agree with you about regime change, however I don't agree that the choice for the Syrians is a binary one of Assad or Jihadists.

Ok, go on then...what’s the alternative?

Anything that isn't an oppressive dictatorship or hardline Islamic zealots?

Would you like to be more specific?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:14 am 

bimboman wrote:
Bowens wrote:

The constant equivalence of the Putin regime with those in the west with proper over sight is laughable, purity has nothing to do worth that idiocy.

When last did you look under your bed? There may be a Marxist lurking, y'know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Bowens wrote:

If you're thinking that WT is 'arguing in good faith' you're sorely mistaken. I present his entire posting history as evidence.

OMF. Anybody who goes against you "act in bad faith"
Spoken like an Empire man ... Typical colonialist.

You cannot hide your "loyalties", nor your colonialist inclinations, can you ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bowens wrote:

I think he assumes we can't see his bias. He literally tells it like he read it in a book. He talks about chemical agent perhaps even alluding that he lectures it. He also does the same thing with ME tribal conflict and international protocols. That's a combination of expertise in biology, chemistry, economic and political science. Dude puts Einstein and Ghandi to shame. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:50 am 

Oceanbreeze wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

I think he assumes we can't see his bias. He literally tells it like he read it in a book. He talks about chemical agent perhaps even alluding that he lectures it. He also does the same thing with ME tribal conflict and international protocols. That's a combination of expertise in biology, chemistry, economic and political science. Dude puts Einstein and Ghandi to shame. :D

"Renaissance man" His own words here on PR ...

Da Vinci was an idiot, compared ..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 am 

Bokkom wrote:

So, the US deep state tries to overthrow Assad to further its geopolitical aims in the region, which also happens to serve Israel's aims, with typically disastrous consequences.

It's not easy to just leave though, essentially it means expansion of Iranian influence and the ME balance of power handed to Russia leaving Israel potentially imperilled.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 am 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Bokkom wrote:

So, the US deep state tries to overthrow Assad to further its geopolitical aims in the region, which also happens to serve Israel's aims, with typically disastrous consequences.

It's not easy to just leave though, essentially it means expansion of Iranian influence and the ME balance of power handed to Russia leaving Israel potentially imperilled.

Which is why it is bad politics to always bomb everyone around, building enmity to the point of zero tolerance and having no diplomatic recourse.

And it is American tax payers that pay for those bombs ... tax payer who get nothing out of the trillion or so dollars arms deals and industry.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:47 pm 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44002029

Starting to sound even fishier, that's enough to kill a small city and it didnt kill anyone?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:00 pm 

hurricane g wrote:

Starting to sound even fishier, that's enough to kill a small city and it didnt kill anyone?

:lol:

I'm afraid the guilabke sheeples on here and out there are just too stupid to have any logical thinking!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:01 pm 

hurricane g wrote:

So are the OPCW in on it as well?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

USA ! USA ! USA !

That's a studied insult, bro. Find a better employer.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:26 pm 

MungoMan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

USA ! USA ! USA !

That's a studied insult, bro. Find a better employer.

Nah, over here, I'm raking it in. It's almost embarrassing for those who chose less stable currencies. :smug:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:38 am 

If stability was your driver then wouldn’t the US$ be better, or are you looking a different cost basis than Dirhams?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:02 pm 

More Novichok?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:04 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
hurricane g wrote:

So are the OPCW in on it as well?

Hurricane g, another multy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:59 am 

Uncle Fester wrote:
More Novichok?
Aye: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44719639

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:46 am 

England should pull out of the WC in protest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 am 

Bokkom wrote:
England should pull out of the WC in protest.

Well they should give the Cup a good washing out before drinking champagne from it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next