Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.


So.. less about highminded ideals about reporting, and more about sticking to your side and believing what they tell you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10823
Bokkom wrote:
Just check the first 4 minutes.
The US military junta clearly calling the shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2TRzA2ezk


The human Ken doll Willie whathisface nearly shit himself. Would love to hear the producer in his ear.

Judah Friedlander is awesome btw. Glad to see he supports Jimmy's show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24125
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.



USA ! USA ! USA !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24125
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.


So.. less about highminded ideals about reporting, and more about sticking to your side and believing what they tell you?



You want me (and everybody else) to believe what they tell you.

Not going to work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 pm
Posts: 4553
Location: Chukity - puck!!!
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-43820894/the-man-who-made-novichok


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.


So.. less about highminded ideals about reporting, and more about sticking to your side and believing what they tell you?



You want me (and everybody else) to believe what they tell you.

Not going to work.


Good. You shouldn't just automatically believe what they (USA or Russia) tell you.... this is something you have been doing with comical regularity though. Your gullibility over the last couple of pages is testament to that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.



USA ! USA ! USA !



And he's wrong :smug: I get paid in Aussie dollars.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24125
A proxy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
A proxy.


And utterly meaningless.

You never decided - are you a hapless dupe who has been conned by propaganda, or are you a deliberate purveyor of it? C'mon, man up and make a decision.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10823
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
A proxy.


And utterly meaningless.

You never decided - are you a hapless dupe who has been conned by propaganda, or are you a deliberate purveyor of it? C'mon, man up and make a decision.


Getting back to your Rudaw links...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Bowens wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
A proxy.


And utterly meaningless.

You never decided - are you a hapless dupe who has been conned by propaganda, or are you a deliberate purveyor of it? C'mon, man up and make a decision.


Getting back to your Rudaw links...



Yeah, lets do that, it was an odd thing to bring up. From a long time ago, why did that stick with you so hard? What do you want to say? Do you want to look at what I had to say about Rudaw or do you just want to leave some insinuation unsaid?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10823
Nope not insinuating anything. But let's be real man you post stuff that clearly isn't unbiased because it fits your agenda. The idea that you're more pure than anyone to make accusations like "dupe or propagandist" is silly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 58908
Bowens wrote:
Nope not insinuating anything. But let's be real man you post stuff that clearly isn't unbiased because it fits your agenda. The idea that you're more pure than anyone to make accusations like "dupe or propagandist" is silly.



The constant equivalence of the Putin regime with those in the west with proper over sight is laughable, purity has nothing to do worth that idiocy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Posts: 367
So Turbogoat is trying to win an argument with an apartheid fan and some hick from shitsville USA? Why bother Turbo? They know best. It's the wests fault. Not poor innocent Russia.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Bowens wrote:
Nope not insinuating anything. But let's be real man you post stuff that clearly isn't unbiased because it fits your agenda. The idea that you're more pure than anyone to make accusations like "dupe or propagandist" is silly.


Jeezus :lol: OK, you clearly have your panties in a wad about anything Kurdish. Rudaw is Kurdish, I'm pretty sure I said as much in any link I would have made, and that all their info comes from their perspective. They aren't a neutral news source, but they aren't a reason for you to start down this route.

You are reading waaaaay too much into this, and still haven't found time to say one word against Assad's attacks on civilians btw, I did ask, nicely, after I did so regarding Saudi etc... If I were to read half as much into your posts as you have to mine, I'd have to accuse you of being a paid Assad stooge (I don't think that's the case btw)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 5001
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miMQypDFhxU


Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.


So.. less about highminded ideals about reporting, and more about sticking to your side and believing what they tell you?

There isn't a side. When it comes to chemical, conventional or nuclear attacks, everyone is a loser. So we have to do all we can to avoid it. That's what you and your types don't get.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Salix wrote:
So Turbogoat is trying to win an argument with an apartheid fan and some hick from shitsville USA? Why bother Turbo? They know best. It's the wests fault. Not poor innocent Russia.


Must. Stop. Responding.
Dammit, it's past my bed time, I wish your voice of reason had been here an hour ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Posts: 367
Oh look the cock has joined the balls.(oc)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10823
Never taken a dime from a foreign entity in my life, and certainly not for any kind of lobbying. Given that you are based in the ME, have said you lecture there etc, it's probably fair for people to wonder if the same is true of you. But yeah, calling people "dupes" is stupid when most people still around this place (a decreasing number) post here in good faith and are just looking for debate.

I haven't defended Assad in any way except to say that minorities are protected under him, and given recent history, we know what would likely happen to them were he to be overthrown. I used to know an old engineer from Homs who came to the US and worked manual labor to support his wife and kids. When this shit all kicked off 6-7 years ago, he pretty much warned me of everything that was about to happen before it did.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 5001
Turbogoat wrote:
Salix wrote:
So Turbogoat is trying to win an argument with an apartheid fan and some hick from shitsville USA? Why bother Turbo? They know best. It's the wests fault. Not poor innocent Russia.


Must. Stop. Responding.
Dammit, it's past my bed time, I wish your voice of reason had been here an hour ago.

Voice of reason huh! Made I laugh. You're advocating and supporting further destabilising a region that has already been destabilized by similar accusations in the past. And in the process killing even more people.

And worst of all not actually following through with the cleaning campaign, leaving the countries to become a training ground for terrorists groups who then brings the fight to your doorstep.

I'm afraid you're far off from the voice of reason as anyone can possibly can.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 10823
Salix wrote:
So Turbogoat is trying to win an argument with an apartheid fan and some hick from shitsville USA? Why bother Turbo? They know best. It's the wests fault. Not poor innocent Russia.


Literally no idea who you are. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Bowens wrote:
Never taken a dime from a foreign entity in my life, and certainly not for any kind of lobbying. Given that you are based in the ME, have said you lecture there etc, it's probably fair for people to wonder if the same is true of you. But yeah, calling people "dupes" is stupid when most people still around this place (a decreasing number) post here in good faith and are just looking for debate.

I haven't defended Assad in any way except to say that minorities are protected under him, and given recent history, we know what would likely happen to them were he to be overthrown. I used to know an old engineer from Homs who came to the US and worked manual labor to support his wife and kids. When this shit all kicked off 6-7 years ago, he pretty much warned me of everything that was about to happen before it did.



Still not a word against Assad slaughtering civilians though ;)

If you're thinking that WT is 'arguing in good faith' you're sorely mistaken. I present his entire posting history as evidence.

Right, seriously, I have an early start tomorrow, I'm off now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 2954
Location: Boston
Rinkals wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Are we talking globally or within Syria? I agree with you about regime change, however I don't agree that the choice for the Syrians is a binary one of Assad or Jihadists.


Ok, go on then...what’s the alternative?

Anything that isn't an oppressive dictatorship or hardline Islamic zealots?


Would you like to be more specific?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4162
bimboman wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Nope not insinuating anything. But let's be real man you post stuff that clearly isn't unbiased because it fits your agenda. The idea that you're more pure than anyone to make accusations like "dupe or propagandist" is silly.



The constant equivalence of the Putin regime with those in the west with proper over sight is laughable, purity has nothing to do worth that idiocy.

When last did you look under your bed? There may be a Marxist lurking, y'know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24125
Turbogoat wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Never taken a dime from a foreign entity in my life, and certainly not for any kind of lobbying. Given that you are based in the ME, have said you lecture there etc, it's probably fair for people to wonder if the same is true of you. But yeah, calling people "dupes" is stupid when most people still around this place (a decreasing number) post here in good faith and are just looking for debate.

I haven't defended Assad in any way except to say that minorities are protected under him, and given recent history, we know what would likely happen to them were he to be overthrown. I used to know an old engineer from Homs who came to the US and worked manual labor to support his wife and kids. When this shit all kicked off 6-7 years ago, he pretty much warned me of everything that was about to happen before it did.



Still not a word against Assad slaughtering civilians though ;)

If you're thinking that WT is 'arguing in good faith' you're sorely mistaken. I present his entire posting history as evidence.

Right, seriously, I have an early start tomorrow, I'm off now.



OMF. Anybody who goes against you "act in bad faith"
Spoken like an Empire man ... Typical colonialist.

You cannot hide your "loyalties", nor your colonialist inclinations, can you ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 5001
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Never taken a dime from a foreign entity in my life, and certainly not for any kind of lobbying. Given that you are based in the ME, have said you lecture there etc, it's probably fair for people to wonder if the same is true of you. But yeah, calling people "dupes" is stupid when most people still around this place (a decreasing number) post here in good faith and are just looking for debate.

I haven't defended Assad in any way except to say that minorities are protected under him, and given recent history, we know what would likely happen to them were he to be overthrown. I used to know an old engineer from Homs who came to the US and worked manual labor to support his wife and kids. When this shit all kicked off 6-7 years ago, he pretty much warned me of everything that was about to happen before it did.



Still not a word against Assad slaughtering civilians though ;)

If you're thinking that WT is 'arguing in good faith' you're sorely mistaken. I present his entire posting history as evidence.

Right, seriously, I have an early start tomorrow, I'm off now.



OMF. Anybody who goes against you "act in bad faith"
Spoken like an Empire man ... Typical colonialist.

You cannot hide your "loyalties", nor your colonialist inclinations, can you ?

I think he assumes we can't see his bias. He literally tells it like he read it in a book. He talks about chemical agent perhaps even alluding that he lectures it. He also does the same thing with ME tribal conflict and international protocols. That's a combination of expertise in biology, chemistry, economic and political science. Dude puts Einstein and Ghandi to shame. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24125
Oceanbreeze wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:

OMF. Anybody who goes against you "act in bad faith"
Spoken like an Empire man ... Typical colonialist.

You cannot hide your "loyalties", nor your colonialist inclinations, can you ?

I think he assumes we can't see his bias. He literally tells it like he read it in a book. He talks about chemical agent perhaps even alluding that he lectures it. He also does the same thing with ME tribal conflict and international protocols. That's a combination of expertise in biology, chemistry, economic and political science. Dude puts Einstein and Ghandi to shame. :D



"Renaissance man" His own words here on PR ...

Da Vinci was an idiot, compared ..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 11874
Bokkom wrote:
Just check the first 4 minutes.
The US military junta clearly calling the shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2TRzA2ezk

So, the US deep state tries to overthrow Assad to further its geopolitical aims in the region, which also happens to serve Israel's aims, with typically disastrous consequences.

It's not easy to just leave though, essentially it means expansion of Iranian influence and the ME balance of power handed to Russia leaving Israel potentially imperilled.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24125
Rugby2023 wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Just check the first 4 minutes.
The US military junta clearly calling the shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O2TRzA2ezk

So, the US deep state tries to overthrow Assad to further its geopolitical aims in the region, which also happens to serve Israel's aims, with typically disastrous consequences.

It's not easy to just leave though, essentially it means expansion of Iranian influence and the ME balance of power handed to Russia leaving Israel potentially imperilled.



Which is why it is bad politics to always bomb everyone around, building enmity to the point of zero tolerance and having no diplomatic recourse.

And it is American tax payers that pay for those bombs ... tax payer who get nothing out of the trillion or so dollars arms deals and industry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 67
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44002029

Starting to sound even fishier, that's enough to kill a small city and it didnt kill anyone?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 5001
hurricane g wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44002029

Starting to sound even fishier, that's enough to kill a small city and it didnt kill anyone?

:lol:

I'm afraid the guilabke sheeples on here and out there are just too stupid to have any logical thinking!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14555
hurricane g wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44002029

Starting to sound even fishier, that's enough to kill a small city and it didnt kill anyone?


So are the OPCW in on it as well?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11815
Location: Coalfalls
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.



USA ! USA ! USA !


And he's wrong :smug: I get paid in Aussie dollars.

That's a studied insult, bro. Find a better employer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
MungoMan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Russia Insight, reporting on Russian benevolence and wonderfulness, with reporters embedded with Russian troops... I thought you hated that kind of 'journalism'?

And you are being paid in US dollars.



USA ! USA ! USA !


And he's wrong :smug: I get paid in Aussie dollars.

That's a studied insult, bro. Find a better employer.


Nah, over here, I'm raking it in. It's almost embarrassing for those who chose less stable currencies. :smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9420
Location: Texas
If stability was your driver then wouldn’t the US$ be better, or are you looking a different cost basis than Dirhams?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19325
More Novichok?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 26362
Location: SOB>Todd
Bullettyme wrote:
hurricane g wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44002029

Starting to sound even fishier, that's enough to kill a small city and it didnt kill anyone?


So are the OPCW in on it as well?

Hurricane g, another multy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 938
Uncle Fester wrote:
More Novichok?
Aye: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44719639


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4162
England should pull out of the WC in protest.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vlad's at it again
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6357
Bokkom wrote:
England should pull out of the WC in protest.


Well they should give the Cup a good washing out before drinking champagne from it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boobs not Moobs, comets, dam0, Fat Old Git, Harvey2.0, RuggaBugga, Tehui, toweliechaos, WoodlandsRFC, Zico and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group