Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
Why is there no thread on this?

A huge proportion of KFC shops closed and nothing? What’s wrong with you people? Threads started on things as minor as bad weather, yet we have here a major bloody crisis!




To be honest, I never have it. But for some bloody reason I now want it. Is this some clever marketing stunt?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19977
From the tower Hamlets met police twitter;

Please do not contact us about the #KFCCrisis - it is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
Oh and rule 1

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22547
National KFC chicken shortage, is Naki in the country?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
happyhooker wrote:
From the tower Hamlets met police twitter;

Please do not contact us about the #KFCCrisis - it is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.


I actually had to google it to believe it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thes ... risis/amp/

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
Sefton wrote:
National KFC chicken shortage, is Naki in the country?


I’ve logically thought about this, and am now pretty sure this is the only explanation for this humanitarian crisis we’ve been besieged with.

#deportnaki


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14376
Location: Coalfalls
Yourmother wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
From the tower Hamlets met police twitter;

Please do not contact us about the #KFCCrisis - it is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.


I actually had to google it to believe it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thes ... risis/amp/

:lol:

A two-week absence of finger-lickin' kitten will likely add two years to the average Brit's lifespan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46963
Location: In the Centre/left wing
They tendered their distribution and DHL won with a much cheaper bid despite having no real expertise in the sector.
They were warned against this by the GMB Union for the reasons above. Now DHL fecked up and KFC are losing Millions. Dumb feckers they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13963
Location: Above you.
Yourmother wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
From the tower Hamlets met police twitter;

Please do not contact us about the #KFCCrisis - it is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.


I actually had to google it to believe it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thes ... risis/amp/

:lol:


Jesus H Christ Al-Fücking-Mighty


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2774
happyhooker wrote:
From the tower Hamlets met police twitter;

Please do not contact us about the #KFCCrisis - it is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.


Surely they should be complaining to their MP?

It needs questions in the House, lets hope "man of the people" will bring this up on wed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5870
Location: LOL! WISDOM!
You wonder where DHL have delivered it all? All rotting away in some german entrepot trying to get from London to Manchester no doubt.

..or possibly 'left wit yor naibbour at no 65'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
c69 wrote:
They tendered their distribution and DHL won with a much cheaper bid despite having no real expertise in the sector.
They were warned against this by the GMB Union for the reasons above. Now DHL fecked up and KFC are losing Millions. Dumb feckers they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.


Yeah, nah, it’s Naki.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22547
c69 wrote:
They tendered their distribution and DHL won with a much cheaper bid despite having no real expertise in the sector.
They were warned against this by the GMB Union for the reasons above. Now DHL fecked up and KFC are losing Millions. Dumb feckers they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Was that you crying and tearing your clothes at Ocean Plaza?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5870
Location: LOL! WISDOM!
c69 wrote:
They tendered their distribution and DHL won with a much cheaper bid despite having no real expertise in the sector.
They were warned against this by the GMB Union for the reasons above. Now DHL fecked up and KFC are losing Millions. Dumb feckers they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.


Ah. So Union blackmail. Back to the 70's.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46963
Location: In the Centre/left wing
Sefton wrote:
c69 wrote:
They tendered their distribution and DHL won with a much cheaper bid despite having no real expertise in the sector.
They were warned against this by the GMB Union for the reasons above. Now DHL fecked up and KFC are losing Millions. Dumb feckers they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Was that you crying and tearing your clothes at Ocean Plaza?

:blush: yes yes it was you horrid bastard.
You must have been the tall Cnut in the bushes masturbating.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 38654
Location: in transit
Thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
message #2527204 wrote:
You wonder where DHL have delivered it all? All rotting away in some german entrepot trying to get from London to Manchester no doubt.

..or possibly 'left wit yor naibbour at no 65'


Yes. Not great. It’s a double whammy. Suppliers with unsellable outdated stock. KFC with nothing to sell.

What’s worse is that the original distributor has closed down a huge part of its operation due to the loss of business. So there’s no turning back even after the DHL contract period. DHL will no doubt sort it out over the next few weeks. But sad to see a superior supplier go down the pan.

Bloody capitalism!!! Hey what!?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4866
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 15091
KFC has gone shit these days. I remember in the 90s it was very nice chicken but they've done something different to it.
#Bring Back Chicken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22436
Nando's it is then this week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22436
Yourmother wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
You wonder where DHL have delivered it all? All rotting away in some german entrepot trying to get from London to Manchester no doubt.

..or possibly 'left wit yor naibbour at no 65'


Yes. Not great. It’s a double whammy. Suppliers with unsellable outdated stock. KFC with nothing to sell.

What’s worse is that the original distributor has closed down a huge part of its operation due to the loss of business. So there’s no turning back even after the DHL contract period. DHL will no doubt sort it out over the next few weeks. But sad to see a superior supplier go down the pan.

Bloody capitalism!!! Hey what!?!



More like shite corporate decision making.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19977
eldanielfire wrote:
Nando's it is then this week.

How anyone compares nandos to kfc is beyond me.

Don't you live in south London, in which case Morley's is king


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 46908
Location: Joint No. 3 to Cyprus
Dixy Chicken hasn't run out, I can guarantee that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22436
happyhooker wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Nando's it is then this week.

How anyone compares nandos to kfc is beyond me.

Don't you live in south London, in which case Morley's is king



Hmmmm burger :nod:

Morley's is mostly a cheap McDonald's knock-off who have increased chicken offers due to school kids loving chicken after school. Nando's is compared to KFC simply because they both do chicken. The alternative to KFC is Cottage Chicken or the various Kinds/Southern/SFC Chicken ship knock-offs that basically all do the same fried chicken.

Of course we should always consult the boss of such situations:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFmxd ... ig-2Dp9XnA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19977
eldanielfire wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Nando's it is then this week.

How anyone compares nandos to kfc is beyond me.

Don't you live in south London, in which case Morley's is king



Hmmmm burger :nod:

Morley's is mostly a cheap McDonald's knock-off who have increased chicken offers due to school kids loving chicken after school. Nando's is compared to KFC simply because they both do chicken. The alternative to KFC is Cottage Chicken or the various Kinds/Southern/SFC Chicken ship knock-offs that basically all do the same fried chicken.

Of course we should always consult the boss of such situations:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFmxd ... ig-2Dp9XnA

Huh? Morley's were a straight up fried chicken joint in the late 80's early 90's when that sort of thing mattered to me. They may have extended to burgers/ribs, but their raison d'etre is chicken.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22436
happyhooker wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Nando's it is then this week.

How anyone compares nandos to kfc is beyond me.

Don't you live in south London, in which case Morley's is king



Hmmmm burger :nod:

Morley's is mostly a cheap McDonald's knock-off who have increased chicken offers due to school kids loving chicken after school. Nando's is compared to KFC simply because they both do chicken. The alternative to KFC is Cottage Chicken or the various Kinds/Southern/SFC Chicken ship knock-offs that basically all do the same fried chicken.

Of course we should always consult the boss of such situations:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFmxd ... ig-2Dp9XnA

Huh? Morley's were a straight up fried chicken joint in the late 80's early 90's when that sort of thing mattered to me. They may have extended to burgers/ribs, but their raison d'etre is chicken.



I grew up in the 90's and it was famous for the Hmmmmm Burger, a £1 Big Mac essentially. I rarely went though, but I do love it's a very South London thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 3176
Kennington Fired Chicken!

I imagine the Supply Chain Exec is now looking for a new job...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18239
I’ve cancelled my visa application

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 10333
KFC is too greasy, doesn't make you feel good after eating it. It always seems to be lukewarm too, like the food has been sitting around for ages.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20278
I haven't eaten KFC in years. I really miss eating their chups.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21676
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
You'd think that if the lowest bidder can get us to the moon, they'd be able to get some chicken to Lower Midbottom in time for dinner.

Can't stand the crap either


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
Rugby is to blame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-engla ... e-43142498


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9894
I hate the Colonel with his beady wee eyes and that smug look on his face.

He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 46908
Location: Joint No. 3 to Cyprus
Yourmother wrote:


It is a shithole, in fairness


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14764
Location: Haunting your dreams
Deep fried chicken is disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself if you eat it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12899
Zakar wrote:
Deep fried chicken is disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself if you eat it.



“You should be ashamed of yourself” :lol: :lol: fvck off snowflake

Everyone needs a bit of filth once in a while :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9gEu2qya0

Who says it's not an emergency??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22547
The gravy is salty goodness.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19919
Location: balbriggan
Yourmother wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Deep fried chicken is disgusting, and you should be ashamed of yourself if you eat it.



“You should be ashamed of yourself” :lol: :lol: fvck off snowflake

Everyone needs a bit of filth once in a while :nod:

That's what tripesImage are for

if you feel real kinky Andouilettes
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: KFC crisis - UK
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19977
zt1903 wrote:
I hate the Colonel with his beady wee eyes and that smug look on his face.


Agree, pity he's not posting much anymore, but I presume you've met?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bert, Boxcar Ira, danny_fitz, dburns1991, feckwanker, frankster, frillage, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], GWO2, hermie, inactionman, juddy, Jumper, Lemoentjie, Lenny, Lobby, lorcanoworms, Luckycharmer, Mullet 2, penguin, Petej, P in VG, RodneyRegis, spookly, Turbogoat, Ulsters Red Hand, Uthikoloshe, Womack, wsurfa, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group