Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

Commiserations Italy
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84464
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Plato'sCave [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Commiserations Italy

Some good tries scored. Exciting game. Thank you.

Author:  bessantj [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

Club sides are on the up and they won the U20 encounter so there's hope yet.

Author:  Plato'sCave [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

bessantj wrote:
Club sides are on the up and they won the U20 encounter so there's hope yet.


:thumbup:

Author:  iarmhiman [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

I think Italy would smash Georgia with that back play.

Wales are a top side so saying Italy should be booted out after today is ludicrous.

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

iarmhiman wrote:
I think Italy would smash Georgia with that back play.

Wales are a top side so saying Italy should be booted out after today is ludicrous.


Agree totally. They are a good side, unfortunately all the other 6N sides seem to be on a roll.

Author:  c69 [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

There needs to be relegation and promotion.
Georgia deserve a punt.

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

c69 wrote:
There needs to be relegation and promotion.
Georgia deserve a punt.

Georgia would be punted up the arse by that Italian team. And seriously punted in the 6N.

Author:  Yourmother [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

message #2527204 wrote:
c69 wrote:
There needs to be relegation and promotion.
Georgia deserve a punt.

Georgia would be punted up the arse by that Italian team. And seriously punted in the 6N.


We should find out.

Author:  iarmhiman [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

Yourmother wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
c69 wrote:
There needs to be relegation and promotion.
Georgia deserve a punt.

Georgia would be punted up the arse by that Italian team. And seriously punted in the 6N.


We should find out.


We will. They are playing next November.

Author:  c69 [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

iarmhiman wrote:
Yourmother wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
c69 wrote:
There needs to be relegation and promotion.
Georgia deserve a punt.

Georgia would be punted up the arse by that Italian team. And seriously punted in the 6N.


We should find out.


We will. They are playing next November.

:thumbup: thanks

Author:  jolindien [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

Yourmother wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
c69 wrote:
There needs to be relegation and promotion.
Georgia deserve a punt.

Georgia would be punted up the arse by that Italian team. And seriously punted in the 6N.


We should find out.


since when are you lot in europe ?

Author:  tanu [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

I think it’s time we left.
We put out a pathetic performance, even vs 13 and 14 men.
Worst game we played in 20 years.
Thanks Gavazzi for all the shit decisions made during your reign!

Author:  iarmhiman [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

tanu wrote:
I think it’s time we left.
We put out a pathetic performance, even vs 13 and 14 men.
Worst game we played in 20 years.
Thanks Gavazzi for all the shit decisions made during your reign!


I think the Georgia hype train needs to be stopped.

Italy will beat them next November. I've no doubt about that.

Then they will prove they belong.

Author:  New guy [ Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commiserations Italy

tanu wrote:
I think it’s time we left.
We put out a pathetic performance, even vs 13 and 14 men.
Worst game we played in 20 years.
Thanks Gavazzi for all the shit decisions made during your reign!


It's not even the worst Italy have played against Wales in the last 3 years.. I realise that probably doesn't make you feel any better.

If Italy can get their defence sorted then things wont look so bleak. You had a lot of possession and territory today but went to sleep at key moments which turned the game. Parkes try at the start of the first half and Cory Hill's try at the start of the second were easily avoidable but completely changed the complexion of the match.

I genuinely hope you guys turn it around because I've got a soft spot for Italy. I don't think Connor O'Shea is the man to do it though.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/