Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 7485
Location: Stockholm
Farva wrote:
and he then should not have the consequences of that comment because of his religion

If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23367
Mog The Almighty wrote:
Farva wrote:
and he then should not have the consequences of that comment because of his religion

If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Because he said that unrepentant homosexuals will go to Hell. In other words, he feels it is a sin.

How does one ask God's forgiveness for being a particular race, and repent of it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22539
Location: STRAYA PLUM
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
Farva wrote:
and he then should not have the consequences of that comment because of his religion

If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Because he said that unrepentant homosexuals will go to Hell. In other words, he feels it is a sin.

How does one ask God's forgiveness for being a particular race, and repent of it?

How does one ask for fods forgiveness for being a particular sexual orientation? Its not a thing people choose.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23367
Farva wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
Farva wrote:
and he then should not have the consequences of that comment because of his religion

If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Because he said that unrepentant homosexuals will go to Hell. In other words, he feels it is a sin.

How does one ask God's forgiveness for being a particular race, and repent of it?

How does one ask for fods forgiveness for being a particular sexual orientation? Its not a thing people choose.


I covered that. I did not say that I agree with it.

I assume Folau means that homosexuals can repent if they stop doing homosexual sex.

A person of a particular race cannot stop being that race.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 821
Mick Mannock wrote:
Farva wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
Farva wrote:
and he then should not have the consequences of that comment because of his religion

If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Because he said that unrepentant homosexuals will go to Hell. In other words, he feels it is a sin.

How does one ask God's forgiveness for being a particular race, and repent of it?

How does one ask for fods forgiveness for being a particular sexual orientation? Its not a thing people choose.


I covered that. I did not say that I agree with it.

I assume Folau means that homosexuals can repent if they stop doing homosexual sex.

A person of a particular race cannot stop being that race.


#michaeljackson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22539
Location: STRAYA PLUM
Mick Mannock wrote:
Farva wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Because he said that unrepentant homosexuals will go to Hell. In other words, he feels it is a sin.

How does one ask God's forgiveness for being a particular race, and repent of it?

How does one ask for fods forgiveness for being a particular sexual orientation? Its not a thing people choose.


I covered that. I did not say that I agree with it.

I assume Folau means that homosexuals can repent if they stop doing homosexual sex.

A person of a particular race cannot stop being that race.

And that second paragraph is the crux of why Folau is in trouble.
Homosexuals cat choose their oeientation just as you cant change race. Folaus comments suggeat you can and regardless of his religious convictions it doesnt support the values of RA or its sponsora.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39098
Location: in transit
BokJock wrote:
#michaeljackson

:uhoh:

dude...



uh, something Farva said needs addressing. The idea that subscribing to a particular religion allows the individual extra leeway in attacking the lifestyle of others... it may not have been expressed by anyone in here but that is particularly problematic here in Australia with the government promising, and delivering, a special enquiry into concerns over... and this is pivotal, 'religious freedoms' in expression and speech. Where this stems from is the recent very public debate of marriage equality here and the strident concerns from various religious groups that they weren't being allowed to express their beliefs over that.

What it boils down to here is that those groups want special dispensation to attack the lifestyles of others under the guise of their sky fairy telling them to and because Folau is such a devout Follower of the Sky Fairy, that aspect of his situation is perhaps being conflated into the wider issue being debated in Australia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23367
[/quote]
And that second paragraph is the crux of why Folau is in trouble.
Homosexuals cat choose their oeientation just as you cant change race. Folaus comments suggeat you can and regardless of his religious convictions it doesnt support the values of RA or its sponsora.[/quote]

No they do not. Sexual orientation cannot be chosen. Sexual activity can.

Adults who are attracted to children (for example) will not "sin" unless they act upon their orientation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31230
Mick Mannock wrote:

And that second paragraph is the crux of why Folau is in trouble.
Homosexuals cat choose their oeientation just as you cant change race. Folaus comments suggeat you can and regardless of his religious convictions it doesnt support the values of RA or its sponsora.[/quote]

No they do not. Sexual orientation cannot be chosen. Sexual activity can.

Adults who are attracted to children (for example) will not "sin" unless they act upon their orientation.[/quote]


Fornicators and adulterers and idol worshippers are all equally damned. By repenting and stopping the specific forbidden activity they will qualify for heaven. Also eaters of pork and shellfish.

I think ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 7485
Location: Stockholm
Mick Mannock wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
Farva wrote:
and he then should not have the consequences of that comment because of his religion

If anyone is actually making that argument? I've yet to see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Mick Mannock wrote:
I simply think that drawing a parallel with racism is false.

How so? I don't see a huge amount of difference.

I support his right to say racist things and his right to say homophobic things. And I support the right of anyone else to call him a deadset ignorant dickhead for it.

Although I think a much more useful and "bigger man" response would be a genuine attempt to get through his thick head instead of just calling him names. The guy is obviously brain-washed with ultra-conservative religious dogma. The answer is more speech, better speech, not silencing things you don't like hearing.

A newspaper column that calmly explained the counter-argument to his idiotic "gays are going to hell" stance in a calm, rational, scientific manner would be more than welcome, instead of focussing on individual virtue signalling and outrage. Even if he's too far gone for it to sink in, some naive people that would be influenced by him maybe swayed, instead of doubling down on the flawed belief that their "rights" are being infringed upon.


Because he said that unrepentant homosexuals will go to Hell. In other words, he feels it is a sin.

How does one ask God's forgiveness for being a particular race, and repent of it?


Okay, I understand the point. A person of some particular skin colour can't exactly peel their skin off or change their genes, but a homosexual can resist the urge to suck a dick. He's not born with a penis in his mouth. Fair point.

And I say "fair point" acknowledging that you don't agree with Folau's stance on moral grounds.

You're right, there is a difference. However, it's still an incredibly ignorant and fascistic stance to take that I abhore. Izzy's only excuse is that he's dumb as dogshit and ignorant on top. And in the end, it changes nothing. He's free to say it, others are free to (very rightly imo) vehemently critisize it. No injustice has been done on either side.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22349
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Quote:
He's free to say it, others are free to (very rightly imo) vehemently critisize it.


I wish they would just say it once like he did though. Fark me, but the offended sure go on, and on, and on, and on ........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31230
Enzedder wrote:
Quote:
He's free to say it, others are free to (very rightly imo) vehemently critisize it.


I wish they would just say it once like he did though. Fark me, but the offended sure go on, and on, and on, and on ........



It makes them feel soooo gooooood !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22143
Quote:
Israel Folau hits out at Rugby Australia boss as he explains his beliefs on homosexuality


LINK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31230
Quote:
Folau said he was merely explaining his beliefs in a social media discussion
"I was asked a question by somebody about what God's plan is for gay people," Folau wrote.
"My response to the question is what I believe God's plan is for all sinners, according to my
understanding of my Bible teachings, specifically 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10: 'Or do you not know that
the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually
immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the
greedy, nor the drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.'"
Folau said he did not know the person who asked him the question on social media.
"I believed he was looking for guidance and I answered him honestly and from the heart. I know a
lot of people will find that difficult to understand, but I believe the Bible is the truth and
sometimes the truth can be difficult to hear."


A Christian victimised. A martyr in the making.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39098
Location: in transit
Ted. wrote:
Quote:
Israel Folau hits out at Rugby Australia boss as he explains his beliefs on homosexuality


LINK.


Christ, if you'll pardon the reference, on a stick.

As I am not religious and my views on organised religion are firmly in the negative, I find this sort of blind obedience alarming. These nutters are a menace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16209
guy smiley wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Quote:
Israel Folau hits out at Rugby Australia boss as he explains his beliefs on homosexuality


LINK.


Christ, if you'll pardon the reference, on a stick.

As I am not religious and my views on organised religion are firmly in the negative, I find this sort of blind obedience alarming. These nutters are a menace.

“Morality is doing what is right regardless of what you are told. Obedience is doing what you are told regardless of what is right.” ― H.L. Mencken


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39098
Location: in transit
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Quote:
Israel Folau hits out at Rugby Australia boss as he explains his beliefs on homosexuality


LINK.


Christ, if you'll pardon the reference, on a stick.

As I am not religious and my views on organised religion are firmly in the negative, I find this sort of blind obedience alarming. These nutters are a menace.

“Morality is doing what is right regardless of what you are told. Obedience is doing what you are told regardless of what is right.” ― H.L. Mencken


We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16209
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21295
So, Dave’s intel was good

Apart from the fact that it wasn’t the Waratahs, he wasn’t being fired and he doesn’t want to quit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39098
Location: in transit
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


He stole my hotrod.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1556
“Gays are going to Hell, and I’m going to Europe or Japan 💰 💵 💰 💷 “


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 14430
guy smiley wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


He stole my hotrod.

At least he's gone out and supported gay rugby. What have you two archair blowhards done for gay rights lately other than sucking each others cock?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16209
CrazyIslander wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


He stole my hotrod.

At least he's gone out and supported gay rugby. What have you two archair blowhards done for gay rights lately other than sucking each others cock?

I should report that post, you fucking piece of shit.

EDIT: Reported. Fuck you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19101
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
CrazyIslander wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


He stole my hotrod.

At least he's gone out and supported gay rugby. What have you two archair blowhards done for gay rights lately other than sucking each others cock?


Is that more or less than you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31230
I just cannot believe all this shit ....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6304
guy smiley wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Quote:
Israel Folau hits out at Rugby Australia boss as he explains his beliefs on homosexuality


LINK.


Christ, if you'll pardon the reference, on a stick.

As I am not religious and my views on organised religion are firmly in the negative, I find this sort of blind obedience alarming. These nutters are a menace.


The less of this god shit in Oz Rugby the better IMHO, if the god botherers dont like it they should fudge off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 39098
Location: in transit
CrazyIslander wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


He stole my hotrod.

At least he's gone out and supported gay rugby. What have you two archair blowhards done for gay rights lately other than sucking each others cock?

:lol: :lol:

So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15257
Location: Auckland, NZ, Earth
Isn't religion such a great thing. It's really something that brings humanity together.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22143
CrazyIslander wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
We're only two steps away from tearfully singing along to The Wall with our arms around each others' shoulders, SAM.

Do you want that?

What would Jesus do, bro?


He stole my hotrod.

At least he's gone out and supported gay rugby. What have you two archair blowhards done for gay rights lately other than sucking each others cock?


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7045
I think the key term we should all remember as "tolerance".

To me, an inclusive society requires us to tolerate different views that often will conflict with each other.

And that in no way means respect someone's views.

Folau views represents part that 40 odd percent of Australians who were less than excited with the legalising of gay marriage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10735
CI - be careful on how you argue your point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3908
Mrs. Folau isn't covering herself in glory either. Netball NZ probably has more to worry about of course...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 389
Location: Brisvegas
Has anyone asked Izzy what God's plan is for fullbacks without a kicking game?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 5490
mojo wrote:
Has anyone asked Izzy what God's plan is for fullbacks without a kicking game?


God replied: "Go back to league u farking bigot"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15060
mojo wrote:
Has anyone asked Izzy what God's plan is for fullbacks without a kicking game?

Apparently it is ruin his wife's legacy.






yeah, I'm blaming him for our netball woes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 5490
if i was married to maria, she would be pregnant by now....so either Maria is restricting Folau or Folau is not interested in sex or he is sterile, or a closeted gay (making Maria the hottest beard around since katie holmes :P )....there can be only one answer :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21295
:?

About the right time to lock this thread, I reckon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 5490
shanky wrote:
:?

About the right time to lock this thread, I reckon.


nah CrazyIslander has yet to say something more crazy :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6304
True Blue wrote:
Isn't religion such a great thing. It's really something that brings humanity together.


Nothing wrong with religion. It is when they start talking about god that the trouble starts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:23 am
Posts: 155
Actually if anyone reads his explanation a lot of us heading down south when we die, he has included Drunks,fornicators, lazy pricks, adulterers etc etc. There will be a few of us meeting up in the warm place!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Backwoodsman1, Bert, Big Nipper, Demilich, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], guy smiley, HighKingLeinster, Lenny, Liathroidigloine, Margin_Walker, obelixtim, Pat the Ex Mat, Raggs, SamShark, Sandstorm, Still Playing, Thomas, Toddyno7, Wilderbeast and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group