Chat Forum
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by.

“What I struggle with is that if you’re going to criticise him you better make sure your house is in order. What Israel said I don’t condone but let’s be honest: from that community, most people in the community who were offended don’t believe in God anyway, so who gives a shit? God’s fictitious [to them] and someone who is make-believe, so why is it so offensive to anyone? Get on with it. He’s not saying he wants to kill you. He’s saying that’s his belief. But he’s got to deal with the consequences from it.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 4zbgi.html


You don't have to actually believe in hell to understand that Folau and his religion are judging and condemning people just for being gay.

To be fair, religion judges people for more than just homosexuality.


Yup. The whole "judge not" always seems to be such an optional part of religion. Just because they do it far too much doesn't make it any better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10692
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
badmannotinjapan wrote:
kovana wrote:
[

You are all wrong.

Its Ming, Chang and Dave.

Ming isn't Japanese.


Who cares about Japan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13880
Location: Coalfalls
kiweez wrote:
naki wrote:
Bindi wrote:
Thomas wrote:
kiwigreg369 wrote:
In the knowledge that Folau couldn't help himself with his archaic and offensive comments the All Blacks prepared this earlier (or maybe it was AIG wishing to commercialise things).

Thank you Folau - you've certainly helped the All Blacks (or AIG).

KG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sLLEdBgYYY


:lol:

It was only a matter of time until the saddle on the moral high horse was full.

That's called taking advantage of a marketing opportunity by AIG.


I don’t remember so many of our bros taking an active interest in this when it was Pocock trying to stamp out homophobia in the game, and the offender was a Saffer.


It’s almost as though Potgieter apologised, was sanctioned, attempted to educate himself, and the issue was entirely resolved immediately.

It’s also possible this AIG campaign wasn’t filmed post-Folaugate and has clearly been developed over several months and has nothing to do with your pet bigot


Confirmed tonight. Was filmed late last year to coincide with the Tokyo Pride Parade.

:shock: :shock: You mean this? Dear god the world is in more trouble than I realised.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6695
Turbogoat wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by.

“What I struggle with is that if you’re going to criticise him you better make sure your house is in order. What Israel said I don’t condone but let’s be honest: from that community, most people in the community who were offended don’t believe in God anyway, so who gives a shit? God’s fictitious [to them] and someone who is make-believe, so why is it so offensive to anyone? Get on with it. He’s not saying he wants to kill you. He’s saying that’s his belief. But he’s got to deal with the consequences from it.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 4zbgi.html


You don't have to actually believe in hell to understand that Folau and his religion are judging and condemning people just for being gay.

To be fair, religion judges people for more than just homosexuality.


Yup. The whole "judge not" always seems to be such an optional part of religion. Just because they do it far too much doesn't make it any better.

I agree but I think far too much has been made out of this Folau thing than need be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6695
Turbogoat wrote:
Yup. The whole "judge not" always seems to be such an optional part of religion. Just because they do it far too much doesn't make it any better.

I agree but I think far too much has been made out of this Folau thing than need be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6695
kovana wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
kovana wrote:
[

You are all wrong.

Its Ming, Chang and Dave.

Ming isn't Japanese.


Who cares about Japan.

130 million Japanese and 1 million gaijin?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10692
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
badmannotinjapan wrote:
kovana wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
kovana wrote:
[

You are all wrong.

Its Ming, Chang and Dave.

Ming isn't Japanese.


Who cares about Japan.

130 million Japanese and 1 million gaijin?


:shock: The gai-jin.

Im reporting you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8505
All Blacks, Black Ferns star in new campaign supporting LGBT community's battle against discrimination
By 1 NEWS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14277
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Yup. The whole "judge not" always seems to be such an optional part of religion. Just because they do it far too much doesn't make it any better.

I agree but I think far too much has been made out of this Folau thing than need be.

If he keeps his archaic thoughts to himself and off social media then too much wont be made out of these things.

The absolute worst thing about all this the realisation that Maria Tutaia has the same views ... x(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34036
Location: Queensland
UncleFB wrote:
The absolute worst thing about all this the realisation that Maria Tutaia has the same views ... x(


Agreed. I had a serious celebrity-crush on Maria T years back but she's dead to me now. Stupid church-loving bigot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14277
Ali's Choice wrote:
UncleFB wrote:
The absolute worst thing about all this the realisation that Maria Tutaia has the same views ... x(


Agreed. I had a serious celebrity-crush on Maria T years back but she's dead to me now. Stupid church-loving bigot.

Yep, especially when they hang out with that asshole Tamaki. Loving church is ok, but being pals with his ilk and his style of church is FUBAR.

Hopefully Kayla Cullen is not going to do anything stupid, well stupider than hooking up with Shaun Johnson anyway. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42303
kovana wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
kovana wrote:
[

You are all wrong.

Its Ming, Chang and Dave.

Ming isn't Japanese.


Who cares about Japan.


I do


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42303
MungoMan wrote:
kiweez wrote:
Confirmed tonight. Was filmed late last year to coincide with the Tokyo Pride Parade.

:shock: :shock: You mean this? Dear god the world is in more trouble than I realised.

Image


Not sure that photo has anything to do with Tokyo Pride.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22614
Turbogoat wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by.

“What I struggle with is that if you’re going to criticise him you better make sure your house is in order. What Israel said I don’t condone but let’s be honest: from that community, most people in the community who were offended don’t believe in God anyway, so who gives a shit? God’s fictitious [to them] and someone who is make-believe, so why is it so offensive to anyone? Get on with it. He’s not saying he wants to kill you. He’s saying that’s his belief. But he’s got to deal with the consequences from it.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 4zbgi.html


You don't have to actually believe in hell to understand that Folau and his religion are judging and condemning people just for being gay.


Not true. As I understand it. the issue is not sexuality, but acting upon it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23338
Location: Middle East
Mick Mannock wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by.

“What I struggle with is that if you’re going to criticise him you better make sure your house is in order. What Israel said I don’t condone but let’s be honest: from that community, most people in the community who were offended don’t believe in God anyway, so who gives a shit? God’s fictitious [to them] and someone who is make-believe, so why is it so offensive to anyone? Get on with it. He’s not saying he wants to kill you. He’s saying that’s his belief. But he’s got to deal with the consequences from it.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 4zbgi.html


You don't have to actually believe in hell to understand that Folau and his religion are judging and condemning people just for being gay.


Not true. As I understand it. the issue is not sexuality, but acting upon it.


Not the point I was trying to make there.
If a religious person tells you you're going to hell because you have the same name as the Devil's Chiropodist (Mannock the Bellicose), you don't actually have to believe in hell to understand that he's judging you/condemning you because of your name.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am
Posts: 4083
Everyone judges others for all kinds of reasons. It's freaking human nature. Get over it you hypocrite!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22614
Turbogoat wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by.

“What I struggle with is that if you’re going to criticise him you better make sure your house is in order. What Israel said I don’t condone but let’s be honest: from that community, most people in the community who were offended don’t believe in God anyway, so who gives a shit? God’s fictitious [to them] and someone who is make-believe, so why is it so offensive to anyone? Get on with it. He’s not saying he wants to kill you. He’s saying that’s his belief. But he’s got to deal with the consequences from it.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball ... 4zbgi.html


You don't have to actually believe in hell to understand that Folau and his religion are judging and condemning people just for being gay.


Not true. As I understand it. the issue is not sexuality, but acting upon it.


Not the point I was trying to make there.
If a religious person tells you you're going to hell because you have the same name as the Devil's Chiropodist (Mannock the Bellicose), you don't actually have to believe in hell to understand that he's judging you/condemning you because of your name.


Actually he is saying that God will judge you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9913
UncleFB wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Yup. The whole "judge not" always seems to be such an optional part of religion. Just because they do it far too much doesn't make it any better.

I agree but I think far too much has been made out of this Folau thing than need be.

If he keeps his archaic thoughts to himself and off social media then too much wont be made out of these things.

The absolute worst thing about all this the realisation that Maria Tutaia has the same views ... x(


Why would that surprise you bro? She did marry the bloke. and let's be honest, the majority of PI folk hold the same views. We're backward af sometimes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23984
Location: SOB>Todd
He really is a dumb dumb, isn't he?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15222
Floppykid wrote:
He really is a dumb dumb, isn't he?


Folau, God or Flagg?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23984
Location: SOB>Todd
fatcat wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
He really is a dumb dumb, isn't he?


Folau, God or Flagg?

Yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 33592
Location: Planet Rock
fatcat wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
He really is a dumb dumb, isn't he?


Folau, God or Flagg?

Duck


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14277
flaggETERNAL wrote:
UncleFB wrote:
badmannotinjapan wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Yup. The whole "judge not" always seems to be such an optional part of religion. Just because they do it far too much doesn't make it any better.

I agree but I think far too much has been made out of this Folau thing than need be.

If he keeps his archaic thoughts to himself and off social media then too much wont be made out of these things.

The absolute worst thing about all this the realisation that Maria Tutaia has the same views ... x(


Why would that surprise you bro? She did marry the bloke. and let's be honest, the majority of PI folk hold the same views. We're backward af sometimes.

I know lots of PI's who don't hold those views, I was hoping Maria would be one of them ....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 4682
some people dig their own graves, Folau dug his up along with his wife and his whole family..lol

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/int ... osexuality


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18055
ARU have already shown they won't do anything to him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 675
Location: NZ
Raggs wrote:
ARU have already shown they won't do anything to him.


They can't really


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17513
Raggs wrote:
ARU have already shown they won't do anything to him.


He’s really holding his icon status and contract renegotiation over their heads like the sword of Dumbocles


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 675
Location: NZ
naki wrote:
Raggs wrote:
ARU have already shown they won't do anything to him.


He’s really holding his icon status and contract renegotiation over their heads like the sword of Dumbocles


It's not just that.

How do you give a dude a penalty for saying an imaginary being judges a group of people you dont have a problem with and seriously think it won't bite you in the arse?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Posts: 3683
Location: NZ
He's basically giving the fingers to his employers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 6179
Location: Stockholm
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by


This shit triggers me big time.

No, you don't "have to respect his ideas". His ideas are based in dark-aged bullshit magic stories that only a moron would believe in 2018. I don't respect them one iota and I sure as shit don't "have to".

:x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 4682
yep, respect and tolerance are two different thing, most people tolerate religious people, we should NEVER respect their ideas because that is what religions are, ideas, nothing more......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm
Posts: 31386
Location: Perth
Mog The Almighty wrote:
_fatprop wrote:
Quote:
Bogut: Most people offended by Folau post 'don’t believe in God anyway'

Dare we ask what Bogut thinks about the issue, which has divided opinion?
“I think what he said was very controversial but I am all for his right to say that — he has to deal with the consequences,” Bogut said. “It’s tough because I’m not overly religious but he’s basically quoting the Bible. It’s a tough one now. That’s his religion so you have to respect his ideas and what he lives by


This shit triggers me big time.

No, you don't "have to respect his ideas". His ideas are based in dark-aged bullshit magic stories that only a moron would believe in 2018. I don't respect them one iota and I sure as shit don't "have to".

:x


Agree with all of this.

However, you do have to respect his right to free speech. He didn't say he hates gay people. He didn't say they should be discriminated against. He just said that he thinks it's wrong and that his sky fairy is going to cast them into an imaginary pit of fire for eternity.

Unless he's correct, no one should give a frog's fat arse about this.

(edit - he actually did say they should be discriminated against. Bigoted plum.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm
Posts: 31386
Location: Perth
JB1981 wrote:
He's basically giving the fingers to his employers.


So what?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5869
Location: Te Ika a Maui
Mick Mannock wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Not the point I was trying to make there.
If a religious person tells you you're going to hell because you have the same name as the Devil's Chiropodist (Mannock the Bellicose), you don't actually have to believe in hell to understand that he's judging you/condemning you because of your name.


Actually he is saying that God will judge you.

Actually he has prejudged you himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm
Posts: 31386
Location: Perth
usermame wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Not the point I was trying to make there.
If a religious person tells you you're going to hell because you have the same name as the Devil's Chiropodist (Mannock the Bellicose), you don't actually have to believe in hell to understand that he's judging you/condemning you because of your name.


Actually he is saying that God will judge you.

Actually he has prejudged you himself.


So what? He's religious. That's what they do. Get over it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Posts: 3683
Location: NZ
towny wrote:
JB1981 wrote:
He's basically giving the fingers to his employers.


So what?

So what? It will probably mean nothing to him with the precedent that was set last time but in most workplaces there would be consequences. It's definitely a test for Raelene Castle and won't have gone down well with sponsors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3745
should long held religous beliefs change just because society has changed?

While I dont think it is smart for him to engage with social media he is entitled to his religous beliefs. Is it because we, as a primarily godless society, dont agree?

The commonwealth games were held in Australian and being gay in a lot of countries is illegal. This was highlightes by Tom daley. Why go after Folau and not the countires. why invite them to the games, why host them in the first place?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5869
Location: Te Ika a Maui
towny wrote:
So what?

Parsing his actual actions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23984
Location: SOB>Todd
I was giving Folau too much credit when I thought he was just a meathead who made needless post.
He's a shitehawk.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20310
towny wrote:

He didn't say they should be discriminated against. He just said that he thinks it's wrong and that his sky fairy is going to cast them into an imaginary pit of fire for eternity.

Unless he's correct, no one should give a frog's fat arse about this.

(edit - he actually did say they should be discriminated against. Bigoted plum.)



:lol:

The self-fail

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBB, bimboman, Blackrock Bullet, camroc1, CarrotGawks, danthefan, Diabhal, DOB, earl the beaver, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, Liathroidigloine, malky, Margin_Walker, Mr Mike, nardol, Newby1, Santa, Snooze, Still Playing, tiddle, WoodlandsRFC and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group