Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
This thread is under construction....please be patient...we are waiting for the Sharks to be kak and the Stormers to be awesome before we continue......thanking you in advance....Saffer13.

Pecking order to be updated due to injury and form

1. The Beast, Kitsoff , Dylan Smith
2. Malcolm Marx
3.
4. Eben Etsebeth
5.
6. Siya Kolisi
7.
8.
9.
10.Pollard
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Guaranteed starters


Last edited by Sards on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15415
Sards wrote:
This thread is under construction....please be patient...we are waiting for the Sharks to be kak and the Stormers to be awesome before we continue......thanking you in advance....Saffer13

I fvcking knew he was one of your multi's :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Chilli wrote:
Sards wrote:
This thread is under construction....please be patient...we are waiting for the Sharks to be kak and the Stormers to be awesome before we continue......thanking you in advance....Saffer13

I fvcking knew he was one of your multi's :lol:


:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15415
Sards wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Sards wrote:
This thread is under construction....please be patient...we are waiting for the Sharks to be kak and the Stormers to be awesome before we continue......thanking you in advance....Saffer13

I fvcking knew he was one of your multi's :lol:


:shock:

Or are you one of Yanks multi's?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Lets not confuse the bok barometer TOTW thread with Yankees Springbok selection thread..

There are still a lot of rounds remaining for players to find form and make the Springbok squad.

What we can do at the moment is pencil in guaranteed starters. Injuries may change things.


1.
2. Malcolm Marx
3.
4. Eben Etsebeth
5.
6. Siya Kolisi
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Sards wrote:
Lets not confuse the bok barometer TOTW thread with Yankees Springbok selection thread..

There are still a lot of rounds remaining for players to find form and make the Springbok squad.

What we can do at the moment is pencil in guaranteed starters. Injuries may change things.


1.
2. Malcolm Marx
3.
4. Eben Etsebeth
5.
6. Siya Kolisi
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

We're kak enough with 15 players boet...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10817
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
Sards wrote:
L

1.Thomas du Toit
2. Thomas's boet
3.Thomas du Toit
4. Ruan Botha
5. Ruann Botha
6. Andre Esterhuizen
7. Andre Esterhuizen's more racist boet
8. Andre Esterhuizen's dad
9. Ruan Botha's midget cousin
10. Pat Lambie
11. Andre Esterhuizen's mom
12. The REAL Andre Esterhuizen
13. Thomas du Toit post herbex diet
14. Stefan Tereblanche
15. Dont need a fullback, AE will score 10 tries by himself


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
Lets not confuse the bok barometer TOTW thread with Yankees Springbok selection thread..

There are still a lot of rounds remaining for players to find form and make the Springbok squad.

What we can do at the moment is pencil in guaranteed starters. Injuries may change things.


1.
2. Malcolm Marx
3.
4. Eben Etsebeth
5.
6. Siya Kolisi
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

We're kak enough with 15 players boet...


I have no clue about Ebens injury update but can we agree that those I have mentioned are guaranteed a spot...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17989
Sards wrote:
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith


Pierre Schoeman is off to Scotland as a project player


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith


Pierre Schoeman is off to Scotland as a project player


What a huge loss.....he has been fantastic.

Well that pulls Dylan in closer then.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Sards wrote:
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith

Kitshof for me, but won't be unhappy with him and Beast rotating to keep both fresh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith


Pierre Schoeman is off to Scotland as a project player


What a huge loss.....he has been fantastic.

Well that pulls Dylan in closer then.

What about Jacques van Rooyen?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith


Pierre Schoeman is off to Scotland as a project player


What a huge loss.....he has been fantastic.

Well that pulls Dylan in closer then.

What about Jacques van Rooyen?


I am no expert at when it comes to the front row....maybe if posters give their top 4 positions obviously excluding Pierre I can update the OP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
If we go to position1

Beast Mtawarira, Dylan Smith, Jacques van Rooyen , Kitsoff , Pierre Schoeman

Thats a serious amount of talent......

In pecking order according to me

a.Beast
b.Kitsoff
c.Pierre Schoeman
d.Dylan Smith


Pierre Schoeman is off to Scotland as a project player


What a huge loss.....he has been fantastic.

Well that pulls Dylan in closer then.

What about Jacques van Rooyen?


I am no expert.


You got that right... Jacques van Rooyen should be in the mix, great player.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
You got that right... Jacques van Rooyen should be in the mix, great player.


Ahead of Dylan....?

Just give your preffered mix handy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17989
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
You got that right... Jacques van Rooyen should be in the mix, great player.


Ahead of Dylan....?

Just give your preffered mix handy


Dylan is a better allround player. Put in as many tackles as the loosies last week


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15415
Big Nipper wrote:
Sards wrote:
L

1.Thomas du Toit
2. Thomas's boet
3.Thomas du Toit
4. Ruan Botha
5. Ruann Botha
6. Andre Esterhuizen
7. Andre Esterhuizen's more racist boet
8. Andre Esterhuizen's dad
9. Ruan Botha's midget cousin
10. Pat Lambie
11. Andre Esterhuizen's mom
12. The REAL Andre Esterhuizen
13. Thomas du Toit post herbex diet
14. Stefan Tereblanche
15. Dont need a fullback, AE will score 10 tries by himself


Looks weak.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
You got that right... Jacques van Rooyen should be in the mix, great player.


Ahead of Dylan....?

Just give your preffered mix handy

1/2 Kitsie and Beast
3 Jacques van Rooyen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8839
Location: Mzansi
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
You got that right... Jacques van Rooyen should be in the mix, great player.


Ahead of Dylan....?

Just give your preffered mix handy

1/2 Kitsie and Beast
3 Jacques van Rooyen

What about Wilco Louw at TH?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1315
Pierre Schoeman is a good player but one great game does not make him a Springbok. He needs to perform for the Bulls on tour etc etc. Rooikop is way better at the moment (and experienced). I like the fact that Pierre is going overseas - he will come back a better prop with more savvy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Beaver_Shark wrote:
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
You got that right... Jacques van Rooyen should be in the mix, great player.


Ahead of Dylan....?

Just give your preffered mix handy

1/2 Kitsie and Beast
3 Jacques van Rooyen

What about Wilco Louw at TH?

No, that's my order for the Bok loosehead.

Louw should be the starter at 3 tho.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1954
Dylan Smith was playing incredible rugby before his long term injury. Good to see him getting back there.
Beast was excellent in NZ and was the most consistent Bok last year. He still starts with Kitshoff off the bench for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8839
Location: Mzansi
beachboy wrote:
Pierre Schoeman is a good player but one great game does not make him a Springbok. He needs to perform for the Bulls on tour etc etc. Rooikop is way better at the moment (and experienced). I like the fact that Pierre is going overseas - he will come back a better prop with more savvy.

Reports are that he's looking to qualify for Scotland.

https://www.supersport.com/rugby/super- ... r_Scotland


Now, World Rugby recently raised the residency period from 3 to 5 years. So Schoeman is only likely to play for Scotland in 2023. Whereas he could have fought Kitshoff for the jersey in the next 2 years (Beast is probably in his last season as an international).

Mind you, he played SA U/20 in 2014 when it was our designated "A" side. So he might actually be already tied to SA.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
I reckon number 1 speaks for itself and most are agreed.

Back up for Malcolm Marx.....this is going to be a tough one.....

Chilliboy for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17989
Beaver_Shark wrote:
beachboy wrote:
Pierre Schoeman is a good player but one great game does not make him a Springbok. He needs to perform for the Bulls on tour etc etc. Rooikop is way better at the moment (and experienced). I like the fact that Pierre is going overseas - he will come back a better prop with more savvy.

Reports are that he's looking to qualify for Scotland.

https://www.supersport.com/rugby/super- ... r_Scotland


Now, World Rugby recently raised the residency period from 3 to 5 years. So Schoeman is only likely to play for Scotland in 2023. Whereas he could have fought Kitshoff for the jersey in the next 2 years (Beast is probably in his last season as an international).

Mind you, he played SA U/20 in 2014 when it was our designated "A" side. So he might actually be already tied to SA.


We didn't play other designated second teams (Italy, France, Wales) in the 2014 JRWC, he should be okay


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29550
Sards wrote:
I reckon number 1 speaks for itself and most are agreed.

Back up for Malcolm Marx.....this is going to be a tough one.....

Chilliboy for me.



Bismarck. What a day to see his face when called up ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Sards wrote:
I reckon number 1 speaks for itself and most are agreed.

Back up for Malcolm Marx.....this is going to be a tough one.....

Chilliboy for me.



Bismarck. What a day to see his face when called up ...



I wish.....he is my alltime favourite player.....I am sure that if Dan Carter ever gets to lineup ooposite him his poephol will start quivering


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Sards wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Sards wrote:
I reckon number 1 speaks for itself and most are agreed.

Back up for Malcolm Marx.....this is going to be a tough one.....

Chilliboy for me.



Bismarck. What a day to see his face when called up ...



I wish.....he is my alltime favourite player.....I am sure that if Dan Carter ever gets to lineup ooposite him his poephol will start quivering

Marx and Bismarck, the opposition would absolutely sh1t themselves!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29550
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Sards wrote:
I reckon number 1 speaks for itself and most are agreed.

Back up for Malcolm Marx.....this is going to be a tough one.....

Chilliboy for me.



Bismarck. What a day to see his face when called up ...



I wish.....he is my alltime favourite player.....I am sure that if Dan Carter ever gets to lineup ooposite him his poephol will start quivering

Marx and Bismarck, the opposition would absolutely sh1t themselves!



Jean-Luc will soon make his mark ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3850
Quote:
What remains to be seen is just how much Rassie Erasmus, the new Springbok mastermind, will strip down the team favoured by predecessor Allister Coetzee at the back end of his troubled two-year tenure.
There have already been strong hints that he will introduce a few new faces - inevitable as these come to light during a fresh Super Rugby season, for example - and possibly re-empower certain stalwarts overlooked by Coetzee.
He is also highly likely to seek a greater representation from abroad (SARU seems willing to bend their 30-caps rule for overseas-based players), and again these may include some Boks either overlooked completely or used to a spartan extent by “Toetie”.
For at least some indication of how much the Bok team may change for the June Tests against Wales (once-off, Washington DC) and then a series against England (home), it is worth reminding of the final match-day 23 selected by Coetzee.
That was for the 2017 season-ender against a severely under-strength Wales in Cardiff on December 2, a game the Boks lost 24-22 to only confirm their general suffering at the time.
It is worth mentioning that some high-profile players missed that Euro tour through injury or unavailability, including Jean-Luc Du Preez, Warren Whiteley, Jaco Kriel, Frans Malherbe, Jan Serfontein and Ruan Combrinck.
Here are the starting players deployed at the Principality Stadium then, and our speculation on where they may stand under the “Rassie regime” in 2018:

15 Andries Coetzee

Probably only a dark horse for the Erasmus nod after too many innocuous Tests last year, although he was excellent in the Lions’ thumping of the Stormers last Saturday. All of Curwin Bosch, Warrick Gelant and overseas-based Frans Steyn and Pat Lambie may be ahead of him in the fullback plans of the new coach. Psst, wunderkind Damian Willemse a thought at fifteen, too?

14 Dillyn Leyds

Falling off the radar fast, it seems? The utility back-three man was overlooked for a Bok “camp” list issued by Erasmus recently, and hasn’t shown much of his attacking X-factor for the Stormers. The new coach may seek for a more muscular hallmark among his wings, too.

13 Jesse Kriel

A resurgent, more slippery and cerebral character this year, clearly benefitting from the new dimensions brought to the Bulls’ Super Rugby campaign under John Mitchell. There will be challengers, but expect Kriel to be thereabouts, at very least.

12 Francois Venter

Has played a murderous amount of rugby over the past year or more, and that hardly helps any Bok aspirations for June. The inside-centre berth will also be sought by the likes of Frans Steyn, Damian de Allende, Serfontein and Andre Esterhuizen.

11 Warrick Gelant

The exciting Bulls runner made his first start for the Boks against the Welsh … but at wing rather than preferred fullback. It is possible Erasmus will still consider him versatile, though a return to No 15 seems likelier. There are other, more specialist “gas men” to consider out wide.

10 Handre Pollard

Playing with enough assuredness for the Bulls to be considered, arguably, still front-runner for No 10 by South Africa. That said, he faces strong rival claims from Elton Jantjies, Robert du Preez and perhaps Lambie.

9 Ross Cronje

Expected to return to fitness on the looming Lions tour of Australasia. But he could also be a casualty of an Erasmus bag-shake at No 9, even if the various alternative options aren’t exactly Joost van der Westhuizen-like for proven Test quality …

8 Dan du Preez

Hampered by a shoulder injury in recent months, though the sturdy 22-year-old is just back and potentially still a candidate as Bok eighth-man this year. Nevertheless, much will depend on whether Erasmus wants Whiteley as his captain … and his thoughts on a certain, gnarly Duane Vermeulen.

7 Pieter-Steph du Toit

There’s an appealing battle looming for the Bok blind-side job, with at least two real powerhouses among the contenders … sometimes lock Du Toit and the Sharks’ in-form Jean-Luc du Preez. Du Toit was like a man possessed for the Stormers in a losing cause at Ellis Park last Saturday, as if to indicate that he’d really quite like to keep the SA No 7 jersey if the second row isn’t immediately an option, thank you …

6 Siya Kolisi

A (self-acknowledged) below-standard spell by franchise skipper Kolisi on the Stormers’ open side means the door may just be creaking open a tad for rival contenders. Still, there’s no Jaco Kriel to turn up real heat on him, regrettably, and Kolisi still has a few weeks to come good again.

5 Lood de Jager

A yeoman factor for the Bulls in 2018, carrying and tackling diligently and consistently, and looking a force at lineout time, into the bargain. At this point, seems a near shoe-in to keep the Bok No 5 shirt.

4 Eben Etzebeth

The big enforcer is in a race against time to be fit for the first part of the 2018 Test season, considering his inactivity throughout Super Rugby so far as he rehabs from a shoulder injury. But if he is back playing even a small dose of Super Rugby before the June obligations, expect him also to march straight back into his SA enforcer role.

3 Wilco Louw

Talk of Erasmus wooing back Saracens’ Vincent Koch into the Test picture should go a long way to keeping emerging tighthead prospect Louw right on his toes. I still fancy that the incumbent, 23, will remain the go-to guy as scrum anchor.

2 Malcolm Marx

Simply “no contest” for first-choice hooker. If Marx stays fit, he starts. It will be interesting to see whether Erasmus presses veteran Bismarck du Plessis back into service as back-up. After all, you lose very little in grunt.

1 Steven Kitshoff

Another Stormers pack member who has just slid a little off best known levels recently, though perhaps there’s been some over-use to consider. Still, Kitshoff is almost certain to remain among the top two Bok looseheads, with yeoman-serving Tendai Mtawarira (only two caps shy of his 100, remember).

* The forward substitutes that day in Cardiff included Bongi Mbonambi (absent for the Stormers for several weeks recently due to appendix problems), Trevor Nyakane (still a versatile prop candidate), Ruan Dreyer (slipping a bit in the tighthead pecking order?) and loosies Oupa Mohoje and Uzair Cassiem, both of whom may pay a price for being PRO14 rather than Super Rugby-visible of late.

Coetzee’s backline replacements in Cardiff were scrumhalf Louis Schreuder (playing decent rugby for the Sharks at times), Elton Jantjies (similarly in much more assertive form for the Lions again) and Lukhanyo Am (likely to fairly front-of-mind by Erasmus for the Bok No 13 jersey).



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
So this abomination of a thread is actually becoming a thing? :thumbdown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4670
Should be renamed 'Sards Bok Team".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Fangle wrote:
Should be renamed 'Sards Bok Team".

Agreed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Now now girls...the men are talking rugby. Keep it on topic please


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Quote:
Rassie Erasmus is being equipped with all the desired tools to execute a quick turnaround plan for the Boks, but this also has to engender a culture of no excuses during the 2018 season.

Erasmus has been involved in the South African rugby system long enough to know that the honeymoon period he has enjoyed since returning home will effectively come to an end in June.

It’s then that public sentiment will begin to be shaped solely by the Boks’ on-field performances and results, with the season kicking off with a one-off Test against Wales on 2 June, before a three-Test series against England gets underway.


iTS NOT AN EASY JOB.........

I would want a great deal of money to handle all the shit that goes with bok coach


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10817
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
Rassie and Jaco Peyper will be guests in our Losie for tonight's game, any questions I should ask?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34948
Location: Innie Kaap
Big Nipper wrote:
Rassie and Jaco Peyper will be guests in our Losie for tonight's game, any questions I should ask?


Has Rassie gone digital now or is he still old school disco style


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10682
Big Nipper wrote:
Rassie and Jaco Peyper will be guests in our Losie for tonight's game, any questions I should ask?

Ask if they prefer LED or Plasma?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10817
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: akann, BillW, Denirostaxidriver, ElementFreak, Google Adsense [Bot], Lacrobat, Petrus, Shrekles, UncleFB and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group