Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85117
Page 2 of 3

Author:  The Optimist [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

That is the most pathetic penalty ever!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Chalk the try assist up to the ref.

High clearout? :lol: Laughable.

Author:  Chilli [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Try on the half time. 8)

Author:  assfly [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Great rugby from the Bulls. This is the best I think I've ever seen Strauss play. Great to see :thumbup:

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Coleman smashed the man in the chest, and then in the richochet ended up higher.

How that is a high clearout is beyond me. That happens many times in every single game.

A weak decision.

Author:  assfly [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

jdogscoop wrote:
Coleman smashed the man in the chest, and then in the richochet ended up higher.

How that is a high clearout is beyond me. That happens many times in every single game.

A weak decision.


It was filthy and nowhere near the ball. An easy penalty.

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

assfly wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Coleman smashed the man in the chest, and then in the richochet ended up higher.

How that is a high clearout is beyond me. That happens many times in every single game.

A weak decision.


It was filthy and nowhere near the ball. An easy penalty.


Bullshit.

Author:  assfly [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

:lol: you can't do that sort of stuff on the tryline and think you're going to get away with it.

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Bulls smashing the Rebels.
Looking more impressive every game in

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Sards wrote:
Bulls smashing the Rebels.
Looking more impressive every game in


The Kiwi teams will face fvck them, as per.

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Sards wrote:
Bulls smashing the Rebels.
Looking more impressive every game in



Bulls have all the talent. What they need is the coaching and culture.

Interesting to note the huge contributions by scrumhalves in both games - forwards are protecting them better.

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Nice try Rebels.

Author:  sunnybanana [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

jdogscoop wrote:
Sards wrote:
Bulls smashing the Rebels.
Looking more impressive every game in


The Kiwi teams will face fvck them, as per.


Are you following the comp? They’ve already toured NZ and were competitive. Beat the Canes at home too. Not face fvcked.

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

sunnybanana wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Sards wrote:
Bulls smashing the Rebels.
Looking more impressive every game in


The Kiwi teams will face fvck them, as per.


Are you following the comp? They’ve already toured NZ and were competitive. Beat the Canes at home too. Not face fvcked.


Are you following the comp? The season is far from over. My point stands.

Author:  sunnybanana [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Yes I am, hence knowing how they’ve performed against the NZ teams :?

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

sunnybanana wrote:
Yes I am, hence knowing how they’ve performed against the NZ teams :?


That's quite surprising then.

Because apart from the first up squeaky 21-19 win at home against the Canes, they've been pumped 41-28 by the Chiefs and 33-14 by the Crusaders.

I'm not expecting them to get too much closer from here on in either.

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Come on Bulls. Some intensity

Don't let it slip

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

:lol: Another homer call. Dreadful stuff.

Author:  sunnybanana [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

jdogscoop wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
Yes I am, hence knowing how they’ve performed against the NZ teams :?


That's quite surprising then.

Because apart from the first up squeaky 21-19 win at home against the Canes, they've been pumped 41-28 by the Chiefs and 33-14 by the Crusaders.

I'm not expecting them to get too much closer from here on in either.


:uhoh:

You watch that Chiefs game? You made both an irrelevant and ignorant response to a simple observation that the Bulls have improved this season, which they clearly have. Wind your neck in.

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

jdogscoop wrote:
:lol: Another homer call. Dreadful stuff.

I thought Rebels got away with a lot first half.

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

sunnybanana wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
Yes I am, hence knowing how they’ve performed against the NZ teams :?


That's quite surprising then.

Because apart from the first up squeaky 21-19 win at home against the Canes, they've been pumped 41-28 by the Chiefs and 33-14 by the Crusaders.

I'm not expecting them to get too much closer from here on in either.


:uhoh:

You watch that Chiefs game? You made both an irrelevant and ignorant response to a simple observation that the Bulls have improved this season, which they clearly have. Wind your neck in.


I don't think they have improved. They've just played weaker - i.e. non Kiwi - teams.

Author:  sunnybanana [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

The Bulls haven’t improved? Stop commenting mate.

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Bulls gone off the steam

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Pollard >>> Junktjies

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

sunnybanana wrote:
The Bulls haven’t improved? Stop commenting mate.


I don't think they've improved over the course of this season. They started by beating the Canes, lets not forget. They haven't done much of note since, apart from spanking the Sharks.

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

jdogscoop wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
The Bulls haven’t improved? Stop commenting mate.


I don't think they've improved over the course of this season. They started by beating the Canes, lets not forget. They haven't done much of note since, apart from spanking the Sharks.


Are you a woman.....?

Seriously

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Pollard is having another super game :thumbup:

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

O’Keefe finally gets a maul penalty right. :lol:

Try Warner, Bulls cruising

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

I don't get it.

Bulls and Lions great against Aussies
Sharks awesome against Kiwis....

We really have it all if you put it together correctly

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Both Rebels hookers injured. Uncontested scrums :(

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Sandstorm wrote:
Both Rebels hookers injured. Uncontested scrums :(


It looks soooo

Different

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Libbok.

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Sards wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
The Bulls haven’t improved? Stop commenting mate.


I don't think they've improved over the course of this season. They started by beating the Canes, lets not forget. They haven't done much of note since, apart from spanking the Sharks.


Are you a woman.....?

Seriously


Righto, lets do this.

Bulls 21 Canes 19
Bulls 35 Lions 49
Bulls 14 Reds 20
Bulls 28 Chiefs 41
Bulls 14 Crusaders 33
Bulls 33 Stormers 23
Bulls 40 Sharks 10

Played 7 won 3 lost 4

:shock:

Annoint the next champions.

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

jdogscoop wrote:
Sards wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
The Bulls haven’t improved? Stop commenting mate.


I don't think they've improved over the course of this season. They started by beating the Canes, lets not forget. They haven't done much of note since, apart from spanking the Sharks.


Are you a woman.....?

Seriously


Righto, lets do this.

Bulls 21 Canes 19
Bulls 35 Lions 49
Bulls 14 Reds 20
Bulls 28 Chiefs 41
Bulls 14 Crusaders 33
Bulls 33 Stormers 23
Bulls 40 Sharks 10

Played 7 won 3 lost 4

:shock:

Annoint the next champions.


Go drown yourself bud. Noone cares anymore

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Bulls defence a HUGE improvement on last year :thumbup:

Author:  sunnybanana [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Jesus, Jdog just stop x(

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Loftus DJ: Duran Duran :blush:

Author:  Sards [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Sandstorm wrote:
Bulls defence a HUGE improvement on last year :thumbup:


It's great to see some of our teams making positive improvement.
Take note of the Kiwi coach influence

Author:  The Optimist [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

Maybe they should reduce the Aussie sides further?

Author:  jdogscoop [ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Super Rugby Bulls vs Rebels 2018

sunnybanana wrote:
Jesus, Jdog just stop x(


Here's a hint mate. The Kiwi teams are a shit ton above your little Saffa derbies.

That win against the Canes is as good as it's gonna get.

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/