Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3627
mr bungle wrote:
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
SFBB wrote:
BYO women. Allegedly


Be easier for you to pay cause mingers attract mingers.


Mr B,

Down in your neck of the woods on Friday afternoon (you'll know why), and leaving Sunday morning. Will try and catch up.


Ah, goodly. Other half asked if I wanted to attend... might have to now.


I also have Friday night clear... but whatever works.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 3625
I liked Napier and Tauranga when I did the North Island


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29986
Auckland-Tauranga-Whakatane-Round the East Coast-Gisborne-through Urewera-Rotorua-Taupo-Turangi-through the back of Stratford via Whangamomana-round the mountain clockwise-New Plymouth-Waitomo-Raglan-Auckland.

Some things to see and do on that: Thames, Waihi Beach, White Island, Urewera via Ruatoki, the east cape, fishing, maybe rugby at Ruatoria, Gisborne, Mahia, Lake Waikamoana, Whirinaki Forest, Rotorua stuff, Taupo, fishing in Turangi, Tongarairo crossing, a house in Kuratau maybe, Pureroa Forest, Whanganui River, Whangamomana pub, South Taranaki farmland, Opunake surfing, New Plymouth, climb the mountain, Waitomo caves, Raglan surf, etc. The whole way you should be cutting across the tourists and out of the mainstream of them.


Last edited by Seneca of the Night on Tue May 22, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1936
Always rated Kerosene Creek, just South of Rotorua on the road to Taupo as a bit of a decent spot whatever the weather. Hot water river, take a couple of beers, hop in and enjoy. The sign had been taken down last time I was up that way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 3625
I would advise, as a visiting tourist, it's much bigger than you think and driving takes a fair while due to the lack of freeways (compared to the UK and Oz).

Not that that is a bad thing - just bear it in mind.

And the Glow-worm caves at Waitomo Caves is a must.

Kiwi Cave Rafting offer a fantastic trip.

I did that, Zorbing and Treetop tours in Rotarua and then Rafting in Taupo all over 3 days. Great fun. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1936
Best rafting is in the South Island. Heli-raft into the Perth or Whataroa.

North Island, the rafting from River Valley near Taihape is pretty good. Ask to take the wrong routes run on the Kaituna trip to have a thrilling and bruising trip.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29986
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
I would advise, as a visiting tourist, it's much bigger than you think and driving takes a fair while due to the lack of freeways (compared to the UK and Oz).

Not that that is a bad thing - just bear it in mind.

And the Glow-worm caves at Waitomo Caves is a must.

Kiwi Cave Rafting offer a fantastic trip.

I did that, Zorbing and Treetop tours in Rotarua and then Rafting in Taupo all over 3 days. Great fun. :thumbup:


That's what I always say too. It is deceptively large, and only looks small because it's next to Australia on the map. But he has five weeks, so can move around a bit. Two weeks north, three south, have at least five days in three places (Turangi/Kuratau, Te Anau, Takaka would be my three recomendations) and you have yourself a sweet off-peak against the grain tour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31079
Location: in transit
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
I would advise, as a visiting tourist, it's much bigger than you think and driving takes a fair while due to the lack of freeways (compared to the UK and Oz).

Not that that is a bad thing - just bear it in mind.

And the Glow-worm caves at Waitomo Caves is a must.

Kiwi Cave Rafting offer a fantastic trip.

I did that, Zorbing and Treetop tours in Rotarua and then Rafting in Taupo all over 3 days. Great fun. :thumbup:


That's what I always say too. It is deceptively large, and only looks small because it's next to Australia on the map. But he has five weeks, so can move around a bit. Two weeks north, three south, have at least five days in three places (Turangi/Kuratau, Te Anau, Takaka would be my three recomendations) and you have yourself a sweet off-peak against the grain tour.

:thumbup:

the driving thing is massive, I was a bit vague in saying you have to drive every km but that's the reality, there's no backing off and cruising.

Something else he needs to be aware of is water quality... keeping an eye on any health warnings for waterways before swimming is vital.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 3625
Yeah that sounds right.

I cropped off the Coromandel and going on the Ferry as I wanted to not over do it.

We averaged 2-3 days then a half day drive for most of it:

Auckland > Keri Keri* > Tauranga > Rotarua > Taupo > Napier > Wellington.

Keri Keri to Tauranga was the longest but it pissed it down most of the way so it wasn't that bad. I got to sample pies the whole way :nod:




* We couldn't figure out why we couldn't book the Bay of Plenty as we didn't know it was Waitangi day :blush: :lol: It all worked out though as we got up really early on the day, got parked up and did the Dolphin tour then caught the end of the festivities.

Great Israeli restaurant in Keri Keri as well and it's a great spot to explore the top end


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2375
Quote:
Any specific place north of Auckland you'd recommend? On that note, any Auckland pubs you'd say are worth a visit?


Auckland pubs :lol:

Auckland lost those a long time ago. We have "bars". So there's nothing particularly grand about them, if you like a drink and a bit of food in Auckland CBD you won't be let down by the walk from Britomart through the Viaduct and across the footbridge to Silo Park. It's all tidy and respectable and a much of a muchness. The closest thing to a proper pub I'd say was the Riverhead Tavern, but that's out in the sticks of West Auckland.

Speaking of West Auckland, a stroll down Bethells Beach lagoon and over to Oneil's Bay is a nice short outing and probably gives a good first indication of the type of terrain you'll find around the country - Brutal and magnificent rolled into one, and super easy to access. Free of course too.

Northland. Nothing in particular leaps out. It's just old school provincial NZ. You could stop and take the Mrs to Ngawha Hotsprings out of Kaikohe, take a tour of the Bay of Islands, do a half day fishing charter?, eat fish and chips on the wharf in Mangonui, call in at Cape Rianga and watch the Pacific crash into the Tasman sea. Stop at the big tree on the west coast between Opononi and Dargaville on the way back to Auckland. There's nothing particularly exciting about Northland bar the slow relaxed pace of the place. Great beaches and bush of course.

You will find that about all of the North Island though. An hour out of Auckland it's dairy farm and pine forestry all the way to the National Park and the central plateau. At the central plateau you will see either fog, rocks and tussock, or a couple conventional looking massive volcano's, rocks and tussock. Then dairy farm practically down to Wellington. Rotorua of course offers the oddity in boiling mud, geysers, and a bad sulphur smell. Outside of that, and as a Scotsman I doubt you'll be impressed by a lake and the shade of green our grass is. So I encourage people to get off state highway 1. Head south from Auckland via the east coast, and then on the return back to Auckland head up the west coast - Follow those coastal routes of the North Island and see NZ for what it is. All along that route you'll find a bunch of different shit you didn't expect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9640
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
SFBB wrote:
BYO women. Allegedly


Be easier for you to pay cause mingers attract mingers.


Mr B,

Down in your neck of the woods on Friday afternoon (you'll know why), and leaving Sunday morning. Will try and catch up.


Ah, goodly. Other half asked if I wanted to attend... might have to now.


I also have Friday night clear... but whatever works.


Friday seems more like the go rather than enduring the, well you know what I mean, nails on the blackboard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10001
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
I was hoping SFBBs tongue and cheek remark would go unnoticed, but Mr Bungle had to oblige :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:04 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9640
In a country of renowned beauty, it's hard to beat the scenery on tap here.

Or here.

Or even here. (section no longer available :D )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:09 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9640
maxbox wrote:
I was hoping SFBBs tongue and cheek remark would go unnoticed, but Mr Bungle had to oblige :lol:


Having seen his swede I just can't see it ending any other way.


Last edited by mr bungle on Tue May 22, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3940
Caley - what time of year are you coming? If you're watching rugby then I assume winter?

I'd give two weeks max to North Island and three weeks min to South. On the North Island:

- a fishing charter or shared trip with Captain Bucko at Bay of Islands - awesome scenery as well as great fishing
- Great Barrier Island - esp. in winter is a major step back in time, also amazing night skies
- Gisborne - the walk around the coast at low tide is awesome esp. if you've any interest in geology
- the Tongariro Crossing - I thought this would be meh but as long as you get a halfway good day it's absolutely awesome
- Wellington - coffee and craft beer off the charts

South Island:

- campervan is absolutely the way to do it - follow the good weather rather than follow an itinerary; that aside the rest is a loop I've done four times
- Fox Glacier - glacier walk etc. but get out to Gillespie's Beach esp. if the surf is pounding - there's a small wild-as-fcuk campsite out there
- pie shop in Te Anau - venison pies - ridiculously good
- Queenstown - summit of Ben Lomond - in winter you might need guided and will certainly need advice - best one-day walk I've ever done
- Queenstown - Glenorchy - waaaaaaaaaaay better than Queenstown to stay, and if you feel like doing something spendy the FunYaks up the Dart Valley is unbelievable
- Stewart Island - wild in all sorts of ways, and the wildlife sanctuary island is very cool
- Clutha / Roxborough Trails - ride a day or two; first half of the Clutha is the least good, the rest is just brilliant
- Fleur's Place at Moeraki - one of the best meals I've ever had

Enjoy!

BTW - from Perth? How old are you? A very good mate of mine played hooker for Perthshire 84 - 89 until he moved to England for work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10001
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
mr bungle wrote:
maxbox wrote:
I was hoping SFBBs tongue and cheek remark would go unnoticed, but Mr Bungle had to oblige :lol:


Having seen his swede I just can't see it ending any other way.


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 3625
Oh, and don NOT accept a cabal with the Wellington crew....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31079
Location: in transit
mr bungle wrote:
In a country of renowned beauty, it's hard to beat the scenery on tap here.

Or here.

Or even here. (section no longer available :D )

:thumbup: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5194
Location: Vandean Coast
TheDocForgotHisLogon wrote:
- Fox Glacier - glacier walk etc. but get out to Gillespie's Beach esp. if the surf is pounding - there's a small wild-as-fcuk campsite out there
.



The DOC site? I tented there once, not sure it would be too wise to go into the water
Roughest seas I've ever seen. The road down to the campsite isn't really suitable for a campervan

That beach apparently has some of NZ's richest uranium deposits (not saying much)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3940
deadduck wrote:
TheDocForgotHisLogon wrote:
- Fox Glacier - glacier walk etc. but get out to Gillespie's Beach esp. if the surf is pounding - there's a small wild-as-fcuk campsite out there
.



The DOC site? I tented there once, not sure it would be too wise to go into the water
Roughest seas I've ever seen. The road down to the campsite isn't really suitable for a campervan

That beach apparently has some of NZ's richest uranium deposits (not saying much)

Yup the DoC site at the beach not the place at the bridge that campervans park, and fcuk no, don't get in the water, you'd never get out (can see how my post is poorly-written there :blush: ). Yup my point was to see the awesome mega-wild coast. On a still night you could use some of the massive piles of driftwood to light a fore, and of course the sunset to the west and back across to the alps, and the night sky are incredible.

I've taken a campervan down that road - rental of course. In fact last time I was there the campsite had a small set of campervan sites marked out and was full.

That same swell pumping into the blow-holes at Punakaiki is cool as well.

South Island sooooooooooo good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10365
Location: Coalfalls
Caley_Red wrote:
Kiwis,

I am planning a 5 week holiday doing the classic camper van holiday through both the North and South islands. I am looking for some recommendations about definite must-visit places but also places off the beaten track that your average punter won't find in their Lonely Planet guide.

Rough plan so far is to fly from Sydney to Auckland and begin from there. Only real North Island ideas at this stage are: Auckland, Rotorua, Napier, Wellington. Pretty standard so please chip in.

South island plans are Christchurch (got a friend there), Queenstown, Wanaka, Milford sound, Dunedin etc.

As you can see, it's pretty much the contents of a Chinese tourists' organised tour so keen to get more off-the-track places.

Going in mid Sept till end of October.

Also keen to watch some rugby whilst out there so recommendations for that are also welcome.


Use this as a trip planning aid. Ms MungoSpouse and I have. It's got lists of the Mitre 10 Cup and Heartland Championship fixtures.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5194
Location: Vandean Coast
The views across to Mt Cook are some of the best you'll get too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3940
deadduck wrote:
The views across to Mt Cook are some of the best you'll get too.

Yeah, first time I was there we got one of those completely still and clear mornings for the reflection view thing on Lake Matheson. Dawn on chrimbo morning it was.

We emptied about five rolls of film from Punakaiki to Haast (still unsealed at the time!) then rolled into Lake Hawea, Queenstown, and Glenorchy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36670
On the West Coast of the South Island, go to Okarito Lagoon, rent a canoe then spend a couple of hours drifting around the lagoon in the evening.

Look back up at the Alps as the sun sets in the ocean and you will see the line of the sun moving up the snow-capped mountains till the last couple of minutes -- then the snow will light up with the sun's dying rays.

No video can do justice to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10532
Location: Melbourne
Do yourself a favour and stay at least one night in Wanaka, with a view of the water.

My favourite place in the South Island.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36670
jdogscoop wrote:
Do yourself a favour and stay at least one night in Wanaka, with a view of the water.

My favourite place in the South Island.


A big yes. Go outside at night and lie down to watch the incredible starry sky.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 4490
Location: The Kapiti Coast
Kiwias wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Do yourself a favour and stay at least one night in Wanaka, with a view of the water.

My favourite place in the South Island.


A big yes. Go outside at night and lie down to watch the incredible starry sky.

Better enjoyed in Fiordland or Tekapo mind you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm
Posts: 3224
If the weather is nice don't miss the Coromandel and/or Abel Tasman for the best beaches.

Or see this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82851


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4211
maxbox wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
maxbox wrote:
I was hoping SFBBs tongue and cheek remark would go unnoticed, but Mr Bungle had to oblige :lol:


Having seen his swede I just can't see it ending any other way.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Swede has only been getting bigger and shinier in recent years :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18108
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Lots of good suggestions. Make sure you have plenty of insect repellent. Sand flies and mosquitoes can be a major irritation in some parts of the country.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16920
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Fat Old Git wrote:
Lots of good suggestions. Make sure you have plenty of insect repellent. Sand flies and mosquitoes can be a major irritation in some parts of the country.


Are they also bad in Sept/Oct down there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4755
Any adventure stuff (jetboating, Bungy, Skydiving, rafting etc) is much cheaper to do in Taupo, rather than Queenstown.

Great pie shop in Taupo...coming from Huka falls/Craters of the moon, down the hill into Taupo, across the bridge, up the hill, turn left onto Spa road (supermarket on your left), a hundred metres or so on your left is a pie shop....great pies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Te Ika a Maui
Caley_Red wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Spend a night at the Okoroire Pub just off SH1 past Cambridge but ask for a room in the main wing, then soak in the hot springs in the bush.



That looks fantastic, thanks Kiwias :thumbup:
Then go for a walk along the Waihou River walkway that is very close and do a bit of spotting for trout in the insanely clear waters.

Image

Then over the Kaimais to Tauranga for fish and chips at Joe Someone's shop on the North end of the wharf, where they fillet fish off the boat in one room and take it to be cooked in the cooking area. Hire a 20 footer and a skipper and go fishing for kingfish or snapper for a day around Motiti Island.


Last edited by usermame on Tue May 22, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:50 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9640
I’ve always wondered what a tourist having been to QT thinks when they roll in to the NI equivalent, Rotorua. x(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Te Ika a Maui
Oh, right. The Luge in Rotorua. Has to be done.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm
Posts: 3224
I'm a BoP boy and I wouldn't recommend Rotorua, but each to their own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 4490
Location: The Kapiti Coast
mr bungle wrote:
I’ve always wondered what a tourist having been to QT thinks when they roll in to the NI equivalent, Rotorua. x(

Would agree, most underwhelming of all the lakes, nothing of note in Rotorua really.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5194
Location: Vandean Coast
Having been up the Skyline in both quite recently I would say they're not that far apart in terms of quality. And for every other thing Queuetown has going for it, Rotovegas has something else .

I'd stay the hell away from both personally


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Te Ika a Maui
Andalu wrote:
I'm a BoP boy and I wouldn't recommend Rotorua, but each to their own.

Best luge I've been on...and the geothermal activity happening in the city parks is amusing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Te Ika a Maui
WoodlandsRFC wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
I’ve always wondered what a tourist having been to QT thinks when they roll in to the NI equivalent, Rotorua. x(

Would agree, most underwhelming of all the lakes, nothing of note in Rotorua really.
There are many lakes, some hidden away and quite stunning. Lake Rotokawau, for example. You'd probably have it to yourself.


Last edited by usermame on Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Banana Man, Biffer29, Bobless, Deco2, de_Selby, echo, GDBFC99, Google Adsense [Bot], iarmhiman, I like haggis, irishrugbyua, Jeff the Bear, Leffe, massive_field_goal, mr bungle, mr flaps, Mustapha, nardol, Nolanator, P in VG, Plato'sCave, Saturnine, sewa, slick, sockwithaticket, swc, The Native and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group