Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 153  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:46 pm 

YOYO wrote:
naki I appreciate you taking the time to go through the history of the famous Australian king hit. However this was a brushing of bodies.

A vicious jostling.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:53 pm 

Sissyfuss wrote:
What annoys me the most is the way the Crims orgasm themselves to death when they win and hear any bleating about refs or foul play.

The fact is they are an absolute car crash when boot on other foot. The Healy stuff from Cheika and assorted wankers on here is absolutely cringeworthy.

Be ashamed of yourselves. I pity you. Sad day for a once great rugby nation.

Ahh now, now. You are either acutely aware that the Irish are possibly the whiniest bunch of rugby fans in the world and you're just throwing shade or you're a complete idiot. The Irish are still going on about the time BOD fell over in a ruck or the time ROG head butted Duncan McRae's fist while his team mates just watched.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 pm 

Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:
What annoys me the most is the way the Crims orgasm themselves to death when they win and hear any bleating about refs or foul play.

The fact is they are an absolute car crash when boot on other foot. The Healy stuff from Cheika and assorted wankers on here is absolutely cringeworthy.

Ahh now, now. You are either acutely aware that the Irish are possibly the whiniest bunch of rugby fans in the world and you're just throwing shade or you're a complete idiot. The Irish are still going on about the time BOD fell over in a ruck or the time ROG head butted Duncan McRae's fist while his team mates just watched.

Tbf they are in the halfpenny place to Cheika's KING HIT DEATH SMASH that later turns out to be a bit of a step and some mild contact that was exacerbated by poor old Will's crumbly bones

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 pm 

EverReady wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:

Tbf they are in the halfpenny place to Cheika's KING HIT DEATH SMASH that later turns out to be a bit of a step and some mild contact that was exacerbated by poor old Will's crumbly bones

JUSTICE4GENIA'SCHEESEBONES

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:18 pm 

So Chek’s got carried away in the post match interview and not surprisingly some of the Aussie media did. Glad to see we’ve put this one to bed.

The final match should be a cracker.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:20 pm 

EverReady wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:

I’m not sure what was exacerbated but if he had masturbated him there would have been more contact.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:22 pm 

Flametop wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:

I’m not sure what was exacerbated but if he had masturbated him there would have been more contact.
Flametop wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:

:? Sounds as though you have been thinking about that a lot. You like Willy’s purple nails?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:33 pm 

Olo wrote:
Flametop wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:

Flametop wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sissyfuss wrote:

:? Sounds as though you have been thinking about that a lot. You like Willy’s purple nails?

No, it was just an interesting point as folks you normally meet with painted nails are either female or gay ... but he is still a great scrum-half ...

Or is that what Australian men do these days ... I don't know ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Botha Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 pm 

I don't think Genia's sexuality has any relevance to how he plays.
Most of us voted for marriage equality anyway.
Has he ever passed the ball to Folau?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 pm 

Botha Boy wrote:
Or is that what Australian men do these days ... I don't know ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure what that’s about but why judge?

I want to know why Flametop is thinking about one of the Irish players masturbating Will Genia?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 pm 

Question for the big thinkers out there. Why has Willy purple nails?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:42 pm 

YOYO wrote:

Internal bleeding from the King Hit/Coward Punch/Assualt?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:45 pm 

YOYO wrote:

Purple or Lilac ? ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm 

YOYO wrote:

Maybe he was bonding with his daughter like a proper man.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:50 pm 

I read somewhere that there’s a girl in Melbourne Childrens Hospital with terminal cancer and Will was doing his nails the same as hers in support. I believe she is a Rebels supporter.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:53 pm 

Botha Boy wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Purple or Lilac ? ...

I’ve settled on dark violet personally.

Olo wrote:
I read somewhere that there’s a girl in Melbourne Childrens Hospital with terminal cancer and Will was doing his nails the same as hers in support. I believe she is a Rebels supporter.

I prefer this answer and Thomas's to my surmise. Which was that he was signalling to M. Storm management just how good he looks in purple.

Olo wrote:

Classic Will. Doing great work on and off the field and doesn't judge people on their appearances.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:54 pm 

Thomas wrote:
Olo wrote:

Classic Will. Doing great work on and off the field and doesn't judge people on their appearances.

God bless him :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:00 am 

Olo wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Olo wrote:

We need an news article and preferably a photo of the little girl painting Will’s nails. If that is produced i’ll admire the man to my grave.. if not, i’ll always remember Will for his nails rather then this rugby performances during this great test series.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:02 am 

YOYO wrote:
Olo wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Olo wrote:

We need an news article and preferably a photo of the little girl painting Will’s nails. If that is produced i’ll admire the man to my grave.. if not, i’ll always remember Will for his nails rather then this rugby performances during this great test series.

and what will you remember Flametop for? I’m not sure I will be able to close my eyes for a while :((

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 am 

Regardless if it was a king hit or not, coward punch whatever. The Irish have brought the niggle to this series after losing the first test.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:05 am 

Purple nails in PNG mean you have a raging hard on for your neighbours wife and the nails are like five little purple willies waiting to pounce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:05 am 

Olo wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Olo wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Olo wrote:

and what will you remember Flametop for? I’m not sure I will be able to close my eyes for a while :((

:lol:

Flametop can no doubt explain himself with a whiteboard and some markers. I imagine it’s complex.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:04 am 

YOYO wrote:
The Native wrote:
themaddog wrote:
The Native wrote:
Cheika is a goose, no surprises there. Imagine if the shoe we're on the other foot, the Irish would be howling.

I don't think that impact was ever likely to break Healy's arm.

No, not likely. But imagine if Kepu had smacked Murray and Conor went off with a broken arm?

Howls. Of. Outradge.

But there was no punch.
Even if there was a innocuous contact and if Connor Murray broke a bone, there’d be initial annoyance of losing one of your star players but there be no blame associated to the opposition player after seeing the incident in question.

Never said there was a punch - that's why I said Cheika is a goose.

But there'd be a massive Irish furore if the situations we're reversed. Your lot take your hyperbole very seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:15 am 

apparently genia puts purple nailpolish on his left fingernails since May..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:25 am 

EverReady wrote:

Naki this is YOYO's brain 24/7. Tbh I wish I was him.

Can’t see the gif but I assume it is something very not yappy and very not precious :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:47 am 

naki wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Naki this is YOYO's brain 24/7. Tbh I wish I was him.

Can’t see the gif but I assume it is something very not yappy and very not precious :thumbup:

Its quite yappy.
Its extraordinarily precious.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:45 pm 

Get back on the front page ya cant.

Aussies gone very quiet today.. especially two of the leading boisterous patrons.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:07 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
So Schmidt is resting as many Leinster players as he possibly can, given that they’ve had the longest/hardest season?

I’d see the logic of that if he wasn’t asking James Ryan to go again. It’s a very odd team to say the least ..... :?

Can see us losing this first test and subsequently winning the series ..... the opposite of the SA tour where he deliberately targeted the first match

At the risk of annoying the mockers gods, we were never going to win the first test with the team we sent out, but hopefully the resting of Sexton, Ringrose, Furlong, Healy, Toner and Leavy in that loss, will mean that they have enough in the tank to see us home on Saturday.

If so, its hats off to Joe. If not, I'll have a nagging doubt that we could have had the series wrapped up already, with the option now to experiment in this test, had he gone with his best team in the first match.

Everything is a bonus from here I guess. I would have been happy giving most of the senior players the summer off tbf. A series win would be fecking massive for Ireland. Massive.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:30 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
So Schmidt is resting as many Leinster players as he possibly can, given that they’ve had the longest/hardest season?

I’d see the logic of that if he wasn’t asking James Ryan to go again. It’s a very odd team to say the least ..... :?

Can see us losing this first test and subsequently winning the series ..... the opposite of the SA tour where he deliberately targeted the first match

At the risk of annoying the mockers gods, we were never going to win the first test with the team we sent out, but hopefully the resting of Sexton, Ringrose, Furlong, Healy, Toner and Leavy in that loss, will mean that they have enough in the tank to see us home on Saturday.

If so, its hats off to Joe. If not, I'll have a nagging doubt that we could have had the series wrapped up already, with the option now to experiment in this test, had he gone with his best team in the first match.

Everything is a bonus from here I guess. I would have been happy giving most of the senior players the summer off tbf. A series win would be fecking massive for Ireland. Massive.

We should have won the first test. We didn't win because of way more errors, mostly from first team players, than the weekend rather than the team not being good enough overall. You could argue that the players made the errors because a combination of the preparation and travel but personally I thought it was very encouraging we were winning the game coming up to the end even though I was disappointed the bench did so badly.

Aki gets the pass away or Sexton makes that kick to the corner and who knows?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:08 pm 

YOYO wrote:

Aussies gone very quiet today.. especially two of the leading boisterous patrons.

I'm still here.

I'll even throw some food for thought your way before you lads get too carried away...

The Wallabies are the better attacking team and the better defensive team. How can I say that when we lost? Well, we barely had the ball, yet still out-scored you three tries to two. In other words, even though we barely had the ball, we could still score more tries (ergo, a better attacking team), and even with almost all-the-bloody ball, Ireland still couldn't score as many tries as the Wallabies (ergo, a better defensive team). It seems the logical conclusion is that if we only had even 40% of the ball, let alone 50%, the staistics suggest we would have won it. If we had 75%, as Ireland did, we would have ran away with it (if statistics played out in a predictable manner - which I cede the do not - we would score five or six tries to none or one, given the possession Ireland enjoyed).

So how did you get more points than us if we scored more tries? Penalties, obviously. So why did the Wallabies lose? Discipline. We both giftied the opposition the ball (thus the huge posession advantage) and also easy points (thus the scoreboard advantage).

Did Ireland win fair and square? Yes. Are Ireland the better team? Yes.

But don't get too carried away there lads with one victory... also, let's be honest here, what Irisman didn't have squeeky-bum-syndrome in the last 5 minute of that game? Even with all the possession and all the territory, you still almost lost, and could easily have done so. If our coaching staff and players have any brains (yet to be seen...) then Sydney ought to be a decider for the ages.

Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:11 pm 

CM11 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

We should have won the first test. We didn't win because of way more errors, mostly from first team players, than the weekend rather than the team not being good enough overall. You could argue that the players made the errors because a combination of the preparation and travel but personally I thought it was very encouraging we were winning the game coming up to the end even though I was disappointed the bench did so badly.

:lol: :lol:

If my brother was a girl he’d be my sister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:26 pm 

Olo wrote:
CM11 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

I actually thought I was replying on the Irish thread! Not that I'd take anything back, I just wouldn't have bothered opening it up to outside responses.

You disagree that the first test was won on fine margins?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:29 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
YOYO wrote:

I'm still here.

I'll even throw some food for thought your way before you lads get too carried away...

The Wallabies are the better attacking team and the better defensive team. How can I say that when we lost? Well, we barely had the ball, yet still out-scored you three tries to two. In other words, even though we barely had the ball, we could still score more tries (ergo, a better attacking team), and even with almost all-the-bloody ball, Ireland still couldn't score as many tries as the Wallabies (ergo, a better defensive team). It seems the logical conclusion is that if we only had even 40% of the ball, let alone 50%, the staistics suggest we would have won it. If we had 75%, as Ireland did, we would have ran away with it (if statistics played out in a predictable manner - which I cede the do not - we would score five or six tries to none or one, given the possession Ireland enjoyed).

So how did you get more points than us if we scored more tries? Penalties, obviously. So why did the Wallabies lose? Discipline. We both giftied the opposition the ball (thus the huge posession advantage) and also easy points (thus the scoreboard advantage).

But don't get too carried away there lads with one victory... also, let's be honest here, what Irisman didn't have squeeky-bum-syndrome in the last 5 minute of that game? Even with all the possession and all the territory, you still almost lost, and could easily have done so. If our coaching staff and players have any brains (yet to be seen...) then Sydney ought to be a decider for the ages.

A dubious penalty try after two dubious penalties in a row plus a consolation try? Well done scoring from your only line break though :thumbup:

And I hope Cheika is as delighted with an 81% tackle success rate (34 missed tackles) as you seem to be.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Olo wrote:
CM11 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

I actually thought I was replying on the Irish thread! Not that I'd take anything back, I just wouldn't have bothered opening it up to outside responses.

You disagree that the first test was won on fine margins?

Both very fine and could have gone either way. If we would have had 10% more possession we would have had 2 more scores in the 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:14 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
YOYO wrote:

I'm still here.

A dubious penalty try after two dubious penalties in a row plus a consolation try? Well done scoring from your only line break though :thumbup:

And I hope Cheika is as delighted with an 81% tackle success rate (34 missed tackles) as you seem to be.

We absolutely f**ked Australia in every facet of play. If Aus hadn't given up three pens on the try line and two deliberate knock ons to prevent line breaks maybe, just maybe, Ireland would have scored more trys and less pens?

The absolutely atrocious reffing with be massively improved on Saturday, which should have Aus worried.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:04 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

These Irish fans are hard core.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:24 pm 

Olo wrote:
Both very fine and could have gone either way. If we would have had 10% more possession we would have had 2 more scores in the 2nd

“10% more possession” isn’t fine margins in test rugby. That’s 8 minutes of the game, it’d be a huge swing of the stats.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 153  Next