Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:00 am 

Apologies if RR, probably deserves its own thread:

Quote:
Any hope of a rapprochement was shattered by Jones, who has arrived in Durban for the three-Test series against South Africa. When asked how he wished to respond to Craig’s recent remarks - reported by The Telegraph on Friday - that the Australian coach had been “cynical” and “inappropriate”, Jones delivered a deliberately antagonistic response.

“Bruce Craig sounds like the Donald Trump of rugby. He has the same hairstyle,” Jones said.

Ahead of Saturday’s opening Test at Ellis Park, where England have not won for 46 years, it was Jones’s turn to return fire with some pointed remarks about Craig’s rugby knowledge.

“We’ve got an owner who thinks he knows everything about rugby. Really, I wish I knew that much,” Jones said. “If I knew that much, I’d probably have as much money as him. Unfortunately, I don’t, so I’ll just stick to rugby.

“Bruce is absolutely obsessed by intensity - Bruce is the intensity king of the world. We train appropriately for Test-match rugby. It seems like whatever Bruce says, goes. Who knows, maybe he’ll be the CEO of the RFU soon.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union ... ion-widget

Iran / Iraq war time again. 8)