Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10741
I predict the following changes:
One of Malherbe/Du Toit in for Louw, with the other one on the bench.
PSDT in for JLDP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10564
Location: Kenya
OomPB wrote:
Even prymary school coaches dont chop and change to a winning side. Now why would Rassie change that after we got use to a losing Bok team. Rugby as I know it its TEAM first not Esterhuizen vs Die Ellende.

Please get this in your thick Sharks skulls.


Where did I mention AE in my post?

Yes we won, but we let in 39 points. Our defence was horrific.

And for the record, I only have one thick Sharks skull.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18560
Schalk Brits in for Akker/Bongi?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10741
Jensrsa wrote:
Schalk Brits in for Akker/Bongi?

I don't think Brits will see game-time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3969
Quote:
Erasmus left the door open for Brits to come into the match-day squad, especially if he continues to be part of the coach’s “brave” selections this season.

“We will definitely consider him for the match-day 23 for the next few games and the whole squad knows exactly where we stand with him and everybody. We are going to try a few things and let players learn from each other.

“Start learning from other guys and the way they approach the games, with him being on the field somewhere hopefully. But that isn’t a given, we will see how things pan out. He is definitely not here just to be a coach, he is definitely here as a player as well so when we get the opportunity we will definitely consider it.”

Brits took part in his first training session with his teammates in Bloemfontein on Monday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1324
Personally if he rested Louw I would understand. Louw is the goods but looks tired. Thomas is a great player but starting him against England would be a risk.

The team has had one game together and the combinations worked pretty well. I would not make any other changes. Lets first try to win this game and experiment in the third if we do manage to win.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
Taking JLdP out would be suicide...

We are humans, not analytical machines and we just think things like 'he had a quiet game'. In the England backrow, Curry made 3 times as many tackles as Robshaw (7 vs 20), but both were fairly anonymous and even though I thought Curry was slightly better than Robshaw I wouldn't have thought that much better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15666
Schalk Brits onto the bench.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
englishchief wrote:
Taking JLdP out would be suicide...

We are humans, not analytical machines and we just think things like 'he had a quiet game'. In the England backrow, Curry made 3 times as many tackles as Robshaw (7 vs 20), but both were fairly anonymous and even though I thought Curry was slightly better than Robshaw I wouldn't have thought that much better.

another Sharks thick skull. :thumbdown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
Sards wrote:
OomPB wrote:
assfly wrote:
I still can't believe people are talking about giving him a chance, letting him find form, etc for the Boks. We're even congratulating him for his pass to Nkosi that led to a try - that's what he's supposed to do!

You don't play for the Boks to find form. You're supposed to do that during Super Rugby - something he hasn't done either :thumbdown:

Even prymary school coaches dont chop and change to a winning side. Now why would Rassie change that after we got use to a losing Bok team. Rugby as I know it its TEAM first not Esterhuizen vs Die Ellende.

Please get this in your thick Sharks skulls.


Oh yes spot on. The team is more important than the results . The team is as strong as its weakest link. Their is no I in teamwork.

Sail ahead.

Probably the thickest Shark skull after Ox.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
Sards wrote:
sunnybanana wrote:
I fear Mohoje in for JLdP...



Could be. Lets be honest he was very quiet as was Am....Could also see Notse getting a start.

Cannot have passengers , you either play to be a bok or go think about your game and focus.

So no real problem replacing non performing players and giving others a chance.

Thick Skull postings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10564
Location: Kenya
Oom adding great value as usual :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
assfly wrote:
Oom adding great value as usual :thumbup:


Starting to sound like Jensra used to sound when the Lions players were all the rage....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
OomPB wrote:
Thick Skull postings.


I love Skulls....all my T shirts have skulls of various types on them....even have a Stars wars skull and werewolf skull on my T shirst...


So thanks.......happy with that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm
Posts: 2504
OomPB wrote:
englishchief wrote:
Taking JLdP out would be suicide...

We are humans, not analytical machines and we just think things like 'he had a quiet game'. In the England backrow, Curry made 3 times as many tackles as Robshaw (7 vs 20), but both were fairly anonymous and even though I thought Curry was slightly better than Robshaw I wouldn't have thought that much better.

another Sharks thick skull. :thumbdown:


What's wrong with what I posted... you lot were saying DDA should be kept in the side... where's the difference?

The player that would replace JLdP is a huge step down... the player that would replace DDA is a step up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15666
And here was me thinking that this is a Bok thread, but it is turning into the usual Saffer provincial shit fight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10564
Location: Kenya
Chilli wrote:
And here was me thinking that this is a Bok thread, but it is turning into the usual Saffer provincial shit fight.


By default, doesn't that make it a usual Bok thread?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24981
Location: Stellenbosch
assfly wrote:
Chilli wrote:
And here was me thinking that this is a Bok thread, but it is turning into the usual Saffer provincial shit fight.


By default, doesn't that make it a usual Bok thread?

:lol: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18560
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612



Thank you , thank you , thank you........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10741
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612



Thank you , thank you , thank you........

Fairly quiet about Rob du Preez these days, aren't you...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612



Thank you , thank you , thank you........

Fairly quiet about Rob du Preez these days, aren't you...


I dont think I have ever punted him for the boks....

You Stormer supporters are a strange bunch.....quiet when the Stormers are getting butt fu cked by all and sundry and arrogant as fu ck when you lot are running the boks.....I miss the Lions players . Better alround . Which is why they are overseas on lucrative contracts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18560
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612



Thank you , thank you , thank you........


I'll wait until Saturday


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612



Thank you , thank you , thank you........


I'll wait until Saturday



Sies Jensra......next you will be calling him Pillock instead of Pollock......
Just so Junktjies gets to play....sies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10741
Sards wrote:
handyman wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Quote:
Handre Pollard is expected to be available for the second Test against England in Bloemfontein this weekend.

There had been some concern following this past weekend's 42-39 win over Eddie Jones' men in Johannesburg, and Erasmus had confirmed that his flyhalf had received a knock to the shoulder in that match.

But, on Monday, the coach confirmed that Pollard would be fine for the second Test.

"Handre's shoulder looks like it will be fine and he will train from today (Monday)," Erasmus said.

"I know he will be fine."

There were no other injury concerns after the first Test, though prop Trevor Nyakane has been released from the squad as he continues to recover from a rib injury.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/pollard-boost-for-boks-ahead-of-bloem-test-20180612



Thank you , thank you , thank you........

Fairly quiet about Rob du Preez these days, aren't you...


I dont think I have ever punted him for the boks....

You Stormer supporters are a strange bunch.....quiet when the Stormers are getting butt fu cked by all and sundry and arrogant as fu ck when you lot are running the boks.....I miss the Lions players . Better alround . Which is why they are overseas on lucrative contracts.

Quote me where I have pushed for a weak Stormers player to be in the Bok team, or GTFO boet. You're scrambling here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29677
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18560
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


2016 - Mapoe didn't works out outside DDA
2017 - Kriel didn't work out outside DDA
2018 so far - Am didn't do much outside DDA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


I haven't watched Duanes carreer overseas and so was a bit nervous about what to expect...esprcially after Flo....But f me.....he is and always will be Thor.
He was massive in that game the past weekend. Picking up the slack from the rest of the back 3. Immense....I was so filled with pride to be able to see him in action. He is going to be a massive loss to Springbok rugby and I am very surprised that Rassie is talking up letting him go. How will that motivate him. i reckon the Sharks should get their backers to pull out the cheque book.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


2016 - Mapoe didn't works out outside DDA
2017 - Kriel didn't work out outside DDA
2018 so far - Am didn't do much outside DDA


Whos the current Stormer 13....maybe Rassie should draft him into the squad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18560
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


2016 - Mapoe didn't works out outside DDA
2017 - Kriel didn't work out outside DDA
2018 so far - Am didn't do much outside DDA


Whos the current Stormer 13....maybe Rassie should draft him into the squad.


EW Viljoen. And he's also not working out


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


2016 - Mapoe didn't works out outside DDA
2017 - Kriel didn't work out outside DDA
2018 so far - Am didn't do much outside DDA


Whos the current Stormer 13....maybe Rassie should draft him into the squad.


EW Viljoen. And he's also not working out



No shit.........now that is a beeg problem for Am and Kriel and Mapoe and EW......They better start sorting out their attitude and get their acts together.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3969
Sards wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


I haven't watched Duanes carreer overseas and so was a bit nervous about what to expect...esprcially after Flo....But f me.....he is and always will be Thor.
He was massive in that game the past weekend. Picking up the slack from the rest of the back 3. Immense....I was so filled with pride to be able to see him in action. He is going to be a massive loss to Springbok rugby and I am very surprised that Rassie is talking up letting him go. How will that motivate him. i reckon the Sharks should get their backers to pull out the cheque book.

Word on the street: Cottonwooled for WC.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11793
Sards wrote:
THE English are very quiet on the build up to this match.

Even Eddie is lying low. One thing for sure...he will be watching replays and analysing our players after seeing them first hand in action. There really was not much in the last game and although England shot their load in 20 minutes they did come back strongly.
I can only imagine that they are going to use May more effectively out wide and just maybe....revert to the kicking game Rassie was expecting. Should be interesting to see how Eddie recovers and how the boks counter.\

I am staying neutral on this match in the sense that I don't want to commit to a result. Would be great if we are building to something. I was very surprised by the poor Argentinian effort against Wales. I was worried about them in the RC challenging us for the wooden spoon but get this feeling that they are great at Soup level but lacking in internationals...so think we will clean up there with a full strength bok side.

Cocks on the blocks lads.....are we going to smash the English this time around or not?



There was so much wrong with England after the 1st 20 minutes, it's hard to know where to start. But, players in the proper positions would be a help. I just don't have any faith in EJ to put things right - we've seen much the same old flaws game after game and all he's done is add new ones.

We'll need SA to play poorly if we're to win on Saturday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Average Joe wrote:
Sards wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Ja just watched the press conference and expect a few changes. I just hope that 1) there are only 2-3 at most if he's changing any and 2) it's not Kriel back in for Am.

I think Louw will get a break. Not sure on the other changes.

It was interesting hearing him talk about Duane, who won't be available for the entire RC...that is a massive loss in any game he misses. Arguably the most important player in the pack imo.


I haven't watched Duanes carreer overseas and so was a bit nervous about what to expect...esprcially after Flo....But f me.....he is and always will be Thor.
He was massive in that game the past weekend. Picking up the slack from the rest of the back 3. Immense....I was so filled with pride to be able to see him in action. He is going to be a massive loss to Springbok rugby and I am very surprised that Rassie is talking up letting him go. How will that motivate him. i reckon the Sharks should get their backers to pull out the cheque book.

Word on the street: Cottonwooled for WC.


Makes sense ...thanks for that info.....I still cannot believe his impact after such a long layoff for the boks. My hero.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50046
Location: Oundle
Tend to agree Ovals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18560
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:

2016 - Mapoe didn't works out outside DDA
2017 - Kriel didn't work out outside DDA
2018 so far - Am didn't do much outside DDA


Whos the current Stormer 13....maybe Rassie should draft him into the squad.


EW Viljoen. And he's also not working out[/quote]


No shit.........now that is a beeg problem for Am and Kriel and Mapoe and EW......They better start sorting out their attitude and get their acts together.[/quote]
Yep. Because DDA isn't going anywhere


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 35194
Location: Innie Kaap
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Sards wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:

2016 - Mapoe didn't works out outside DDA
2017 - Kriel didn't work out outside DDA
2018 so far - Am didn't do much outside DDA


Whos the current Stormer 13....maybe Rassie should draft him into the squad.


EW Viljoen. And he's also not working out



No shit.........now that is a beeg problem for Am and Kriel and Mapoe and EW......They better start sorting out their attitude and get their acts together.

Yep. Because DDA isn't going anywhere


:lol:

maybe the Cheetahs or Kings have an outside centre that can do the job


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10741
The Boks played probably their best game in 3 years, and all you guys can do is look to bad-mouth Stormers players?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11793
Launchbury probably out of 2nd test. We're farked... :x


Last edited by ovalball on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10193
Location: Texas
ovalball wrote:
Launchbury out of 2nd test. We're farked... :x

Puts the MOTM selector under massive pressure


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBB, Farva, _fatprop, Google Adsense [Bot], guy smiley, JB1981, Jeff the Bear, koroke hangareka, Spyglass, UncleFB, usermame, Waka Nathan, WoodlandsRFC, Working Class Rugger and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group