Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 am 

FullbackAce wrote:
Flametop wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:
Even tho I don't like McGregor, I hope he doesn't let this traitorous Caucasian-Rus win.

In what sense is he a traitor?

Any Caucasian that's kissing Putin's or Russian govt's ass is a traitor. They've committed several genocides in Caucasus last of which was during second war of Chechnia under putin's command. He's also famously from a family of Russian collaborators (snitches who worked against Caucasians from within) But those collaborators are now in power so they're the prominent ones. Another notable one being Ramzan Kadirov of Chechnia.

Quote:
FullbackAce wrote:
Yup, They're the worst. Chechens only went crazy after Russian genocide, before that they weren't even that bad. Ingushs still aren't that bad. Circassians and Kabardo-balkarians were more centralized and less tribal hence always less crazy. Dags were always the worst, can't reason with them, can't talk to them. They were famous for kidnapping people and selling them as slaves en masse, The scary myths about caucasians mostly come from Dag tribes seekking out and terrorizing relatively defenseless slav, tatar and caucasian villages/townships. Honor killings, blood reveng and fights to the death are still normal in some parts. Svan and Khevsur tribes in Georgian mountains started building defensive towers to protect their families from Lezgin/Dag bandits.

The Boston bombers from there too? and Beterbiev who fought last night? All from the same people, or different strains?
Bombers were chechens who fled to central asia during the war I thik but idk much about them. Beterbiev's also a Dag afaik. There are several different ethnicities within Daghestan all of which have different baggange. Leks and Lezgins are traditionally the worst offenders. There are also remnants of Central Asian Cumans who are still considered newcomers since they only just arrived (in 15th century :lol: )

I might be biased against Dags but so are all the other Caucasians(Although in modern times they might be united by jihadism). Whenever anyone invaded the region lezgins and avars were the first to turn coat and join them as mercenaries. There is no love lost between them and the rest of the Caucasian "family".

If I were you, unless you have a more detailed insight into the region I’d keep quiet.

About what ?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 am 

You're a Georgian as well, right?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:41 am 

JM2K6 wrote:
You're a Georgian as well, right?

yup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:42 am 

Flametop wrote:
Just kidding, you seem to have a university level knowledge of the various ethnicities.

How come you are so well read?

He used to read history books for fun as a kid and he has a thing about the Caucasus region. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:47 am 

I'm not a fan of McGregor and I hope the hero worship in Ireland of him and his antics dies down after this, but fudge me Kabibs goons are absolute scumbags. A punch to the back of the head of a beaten fighter and former champion. Hopefully they spend some time behind bars.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 am 

Bullettyme wrote:
I'm not a fan of McGregor and I hope the hero worship in Ireland of him and his antics dies down after this, but fudge me Kabibs goons are absolute scumbags. A punch to the back of the head of a beaten fighter and former champion. Hopefully they spend some time behind bars.

I agree. Apparently they were arrested "and then released". Whatever that indicates. Whoever that particular moron was, he should face criminal charges and be locked away. The video evidence of assault is undeniable, and the fact that it was against an unsuspecting and heavily beaten and recovering opponent who had just suffered possible traumatic brain injury just makes it worse. Absolute scum should face criminal court.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:01 pm 

The sport is gross and if it can retain any respect whatsoever then the weird Russian should be banned for life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:07 pm 

Clive Simms wrote:
The sport is gross and if it can retain any respect whatsoever then the weird Russian should be banned for life

Zero chance of that happening.
More chance of McGregor submitting Khabib in a RNC in a rematch.
They will throw huge money at both of them to fight again and people will pay to watch it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:15 pm 

Kebab’s a mooslim, right?

Say no more

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:15 pm 

People feeling sorry for the defeated scumbag shipping a cheap shot... I've just seen a vid of him trying to leap over the cage as well, and throwing a punch at the Dag's trainer. F*ck him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:16 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:

McGregor is not pressing charges. This is McGregor and his goons attacking their bus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:17 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

I agree. Apparently they were arrested "and then released". Whatever that indicates. Whoever that particular moron was, he should face criminal charges and be locked away. The video evidence of assault is undeniable, and the fact that it was against an unsuspecting and heavily beaten and recovering opponent who had just suffered possible traumatic brain injury just makes it worse. Absolute scum should face criminal court.

Dana White said Conor McGregors refusal to press charges against his attackers meant they were released.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:20 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

Should get the same punishment McGregor got (with a smaller fine).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:20 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

The recovering opponent who had thrown a punch before the fuckwits came in to the octagon? That one?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:27 pm 

BBB wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:

Dana White said Conor McGregors refusal to press charges against his attackers meant they were released.

Was McGregor the only one to be assaulted?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:36 pm 

FullbackAce wrote:
Flametop wrote:
Just kidding, you seem to have a university level knowledge of the various ethnicities.

I'm not well read, I'm just super interested in history and anthropology. especially when it comes to caucasus, used to read History books for fun as a kid.

Here if you wanna know why I have no love for Dags read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekianoba

A principle of western society is people are judged as individuals.

I judge Nurmagomedov and McGregor as Connor and Khabib, not as Irish and Dagestan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:02 pm 

Sonny Blount wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:
Flametop wrote:

I'm not well read, I'm just super interested in history and anthropology. especially when it comes to caucasus, used to read History books for fun as a kid.

Here if you wanna know why I have no love for Dags read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekianoba

I judge Nurmagomedov and McGregor as Connor and Khabib, not as Irish and Dagestan.

You should judge McGregor on the basis that he’s a loudmouth, disrespectful, no class,
scumbag, lowlife, knacker ..... and you should judge the other prick on the basis that he’s not much better .... with added religious and ethnic fundamentalism thrown in

McGregor is an embarrassment to Ireland

I’d imagine its hard for Khabib to be an embarrassment to his country, since it’s already a backward shithole

Two knackers gonna knack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:04 pm 

'Sport'. No.

All the hype, nonsense and corruption of boxing without any of the aesthetics, skill, rules or (just about adequate) regulation.

This crap should be driven back underground so that it can't develop into an industry any further.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:21 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
Sonny Blount wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:
Flametop wrote:

You should judge McGregor on the basis that he’s a loudmouth, disrespectful, no class,
scumbag, lowlife, knacker ..... and you should judge the other prick on the basis that he’s not much better .... with added religious and ethnic fundamentalism thrown in

I’d imagine its hard for Khabib to be an embarrassment to his country, since it’s already a backward shithole

Two knackers gonna knack

I don't know if you can call him a fundi but as I said before I would stay well clear of mocking his religion let alone purposefully do so to antagonise him in the way we all know McGegor does.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:27 pm 

Well done Kabib. Thoroughly convincing victory, which was always going to happen if Conor couldn't knock him out, but Kabib never gave him the chance. Conor needs to improve his wrestling skills, Kabib was round him like an octopus..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 pm 

Lord Denning wrote:
'Sport'. No.

All the hype, nonsense and corruption of boxing without any of the aesthetics, skill, rules or (just about adequate) regulation.

This crap should be driven back underground so that it can't develop into an industry any further.

You may not like the shenanigans, nor maybe the ground and pound (and plenty don’t) but no skill in MMA?
Why don’t you make yourself some easy cash then?

Plenty of boxers have been destroyed in MMA matches BTW.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:33 pm 

BBC 2 wrote:
Well done Kabib. Thoroughly convincing victory, which was always going to happen if Conor couldn't knock him out, but Kabib never gave him the chance. Conor needs to improve his wrestling skills, Kabib was round him like an octopus..

You don’t get that level of wrestling with even a few years of training.
Conor needs to fight with better tactics and probably go back to the level of training and hunger that got him to the top in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:54 pm 

Flametop wrote:
Lord Denning wrote:
'Sport'. No.

You may not like the shenanigans, nor maybe the ground and pound (and plenty don’t) but no skill in MMA?

Top boxers?

In their prime?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:07 pm 

Flametop wrote:
BBC 2 wrote:

You don’t get that level of wrestling with even a few years of training.
Conor needs to fight with better tactics and probably go back to the level of training and hunger that got him to the top in the first place.

or if he could sneak a chair into the octagon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:17 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Flametop wrote:
Lord Denning wrote:
'Sport'. No.

Top boxers?

In their prime?

How do top boxers defend against hard kicks to the legs?
The distance is completely different also when feet are involved.
You can hit somebody from much further away.
Khabib showed last night what a top grappler can do to a good striker once it goes to ground.
I’m not saying that boxers can’t knock anybody out but one thing the UFC has shown is (that when anything goes) the techniques that work and the ones that don’t.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 pm 

That was a really enjoyable PPV. The Tony/Tony fight was really great and Ferguson should be the next one to challenge Khabib. Reyes did a great job on Saint Preux and Khabib bodied Conor, shame about what he did after though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:49 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Flametop wrote:
Lord Denning wrote:
'Sport'. No.

Top boxers?

In their prime?

Come on man. You saw how easy an old Floyd Mayweather dealt with McGregor. If that was Mayweather in his prime against one of te top MMA guys his own size they would have raped him. It's different sports

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 pm 

Lord Denning wrote:
'Sport'. No.

Some of you real life Alan Partridge guys :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:04 pm 

If McGregor fights Diaz as he said earlier in the week he loses that fight as well. I think he is done. Hope he saved his money.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 pm 

Everyone tries to stand up when Kabib takes them down. Tony Ferguson is very unlikely to try and stand up if they fight and has the kind of Cardio and never quit that (might) give Kabib problems. Id not ban him just to see that fight.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:22 pm 

rfurlong wrote:

Two knackers gonna knack

I don't really understand some of the antipathy towards McGregor. Imo it's clear he grasps that the bigger the show outside the ring, the more he gets paid inside it. He's a pantomime character, entertainer and, at times, the villain. Quite an astute marketer who has been handsomely rewarded.

When you see videos of McGregor signing autographs, his humility in defeat and being regular and down to earth you realise it's just a show, part of the sport.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:41 pm 

I think McGregor has been sniffing his own shit a bit too much recently. Jumping in the cage at Bellator to attack a ref and attacking a bus which brought him before a judge is a little beyond. I agree the stuff he was doing with Diaz while very aggressive was all theater, at least on his part.

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Everyone tries to stand up when Kabib takes them down. Tony Ferguson is very unlikely to try and stand up if they fight and has the kind of Cardio and never quit that (might) give Kabib problems. Id not ban him just to see that fight.

I'd rather Ferguson fight Khabib than McGregor.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:55 pm 

Check out the celebrations in Dagestan.

https://www.balls.ie/mma/dagestan-react ... 229-398277

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 pm 

bessantj wrote:
I think McGregor has been sniffing his own shit a bit too much recently. Jumping in the cage at Bellator to attack a ref and attacking a bus which brought him before a judge is a little beyond. I agree the stuff he was doing with Diaz while very aggressive was all theater, at least on his part.

Fair, he has been getting carried away with it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 pm 

YOYO wrote:

TBF they don't really get any global sporting publicity. Always a bit scary when you hear the old God is the greatest being shouted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:04 pm 

McGregor’s big mistake was not taking in a few prior fights to get back in the groove considering the length of time since his last MMA fight. 2 years is a long time. A boxer in his position wouldn’t just jump in against the reigning champ.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:07 pm 

Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:

TBF they don't really get any global sporting publicity. Always a bit scary when you hear the old God is the greatest being shouted

Well he is obviously a hero there (and to many Muslims after what McConor said) but Dagestan dominates in wrestling. Just about the whole Russian Olympic wrestling team is from there now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:11 pm 

YOYO wrote:
McGregor’s big mistake was not taking in a few prior fights to get back in the groove considering the length of time since his last MMA fight. 2 years is a long time. A boxer in his position wouldn’t just jump in against the reigning champ.

Not much different to the 18 months for W Klitscho for the Joshua fight

His brother took 4 years off before beating Samuel Peter for the WBC title in his first fight back.

So, even these two examples prove you nearly wrong, and very wrong.

Ray Leonard took three years off between Kevin Howard and the Hagler World Title fight

Now you are even more wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:28 pm 

Bowens wrote:
Lord Denning wrote:
'Sport'. No.

Some of you real life Alan Partridge guys :lol:

I think Alan Partridge has kind of gone over your head.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:29 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Not much different to the 18 months for W Klitscho for the Joshua fight

His brother took 4 years off before beating Samuel Peter for the WBC title in his first fight back.

So, even these two examples prove you nearly wrong, and very wrong.

Ray Leonard took three years off between Kevin Howard and the Hagler World Title fight

Now you are even more wrong.

Shit point not well made.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next