Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:31 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
McGregor’s big mistake was not taking in a few prior fights to get back in the groove considering the length of time since his last MMA fight. 2 years is a long time. A boxer in his position wouldn’t just jump in against the reigning champ.

Not much different to the 18 months for W Klitscho for the Joshua fight

His brother took 4 years off before beating Samuel Peter for the WBC title in his first fight back.

So, even these two examples prove you nearly wrong, and very wrong.

Ray Leonard took three years off between Kevin Howard and the Hagler World Title fight

Now you are even more wrong.

Shit point not well made.

I take it you mean your point

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:40 pm 

It's UFC. What did you expect? It is not a book club.

Young testosterone, alpha males are going to bang. Were they wrong? Absolutely! Surprised? No. Connor paid, now Khabib must pay.

Connor was obnoxious, disrespectful and insulting, ultimately his talent could not cash the check his overly large mouth had written. Was he selling tickets? Yes and No. I think his insecurities lead him to puff himself up with confidence. He has stepped over the line continuously, hilarious because while it sold tickets Dana White was on his knees deep throating McGregor. At any time during the past 10 fights he could have attempted to rein in McGregor. It was fun and games for the Irish when he was winning. Now he has been exposed for the large gob shite he is, 100% Irish clarse.

Those of you talking about the caucus people like you know them. You know shit. I hate the feckers, but they are hard as feck crazy mofos who are all slightly unhinged.

Sure Khabib should be sanctioned, but the fault lies with squarely with the UFC.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:44 pm 

Bowens wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Check out the celebrations in Dagestan.

https://www.balls.ie/mma/dagestan-react ... 229-398277

TBF they don't really get any global sporting publicity. Always a bit scary when you hear the old God is the greatest being shouted

Well he is obviously a hero there (and to many Muslims after what McConor said) but Dagestan dominates in wrestling. Just about the whole Russian Olympic wrestling team is from there now.

I keep seeing this but what did he actually say about Islam?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:45 pm 

McGregor is a pillock. He is not a pillock because he is Irish.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:50 pm 

earl the beaver wrote:
YOYO wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Wouldn't be disappointed if an asteroid hit the arena.

Your man Norman Park had great things to say about McGregor. I’m expecting you to change your tune after reading this.

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/5054 ... his-return

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/mma/conor- ... ells-92682

Get on the band wagon. I’ll be a hell of a ride.

Eh, why on earth do you think that would change my mind? Sport for knackers with a cultlike fan base of mongs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kahu wrote:
This is the beginning of the end for Mystic Mac. It was fun while it lasted.
Apparently he will be back. I hope for his sake he retires. Too old, too limited and his aura is gone.

Some tremendous snowflakery in the aftermath of this one alright. Stripped of his belt? Jail for the fkwits on Khabib's team?? :roll:

Wouldn't mind seeing Khabib against the guy he chased though. I reckon he'd put up a better scrap than McGregor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:51 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:

Mick stating McGregor is a pillock would have been fine. What you wrote after is not. Leave out your racist undertones.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:55 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Mick stating McGregor is a pillock would have been fine. What you wrote after is not. Leave out your racist undertones.

Making an idiot of yourself about the boxing layoffs is one thing. Accusing me of racism to deflect from your own stupidity is quite another.

Hint: Have a look at The Optimist's post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:57 pm 

ID2 wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:

TBF they don't really get any global sporting publicity. Always a bit scary when you hear the old God is the greatest being shouted

Well he is obviously a hero there (and to many Muslims after what McConor said) but Dagestan dominates in wrestling. Just about the whole Russian Olympic wrestling team is from there now.

Tried to serve Khabib his overpriced swill and called him backward for not accepting, called his manager a terrorist etc. Khabib won a ton of Muslim fans over the last few weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:59 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Making an idiot of yourself about the boxing layoffs is one thing. Accusing me of racism to deflect from your own stupidity is quite another.

You’re a gimp end of.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:59 pm 

Bowens wrote:
ID2 wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Tried to serve Khabib his overpriced swill and called him backward for not accepting, called his manager a terrorist etc. Khabib won a ton of Muslim fans over the last few weeks.

I blame Brexit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:00 pm 

YOYO wrote:
McGregor’s big mistake was not taking in a few prior fights to get back in the groove considering the length of time since his last MMA fight. 2 years is a long time. A boxer in his position wouldn’t just jump in against the reigning champ.

His big mistake was taking on kebab

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:04 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

You’re a gimp end of.

My personal predilections are nothing to do with you.

You are a person who makes unsubstantiated statements, wrongly in many cases, and fails to recognise it.

What is racist about pointing out that whilst McGregor is a pillock, that it is NOT due to him being Irish?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:04 pm 

Not fighting in MMA in 2 years while living the party boy lifestyle was not good preparation. No big science required to debunk that. His ego obviously played its part.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:06 pm 

There's some amazingly dumb posting going on here.

To put it in perspective, imagine a world champion boxer - after winning the fight - leaping into the crowd and throwing punches at the opposition's corner-man while some idiot on his team simultaneously leapt into the ring and started throwing haymakers at the defeated and dazed opponent. There would be no hand-waving that away.

This is NOT "situation normal" and it's not "okay", and it's not "snowflake" to to say those involved should be dealt with severely.

As for those saying that Conor talked shit before the fight - true, but not as much as usual, and really that's normal in the fight game going back a hundred years in history. What is also normal is to win with honor and at least show some pretense of respect. Nothing about that was normal or excusable or okay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:16 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

I guess this is more the norm for you guys these days. Don’t bring to the bored though.
https://youtu.be/4FA2bJFdfeI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:18 pm 

Bowens wrote:
ID2 wrote:
Bowens wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Fair enough, I know Islam is particularly sensitive but that's fairly tame. As for his manager, no smoke without fire there it seems, he was a member of a terrorist organisation who the FBI tried to recruit but deemed unreliable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:19 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

I guess this is more the norm for you guys these days. Don’t bring to the bored though.

There is seriously something very wrong with you.

You utter utter CUNT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:20 pm 

Typical Mick defection. Deal with it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:22 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Not fighting in MMA in 2 years while living the party boy lifestyle was not good preparation. No big science required to debunk that. His ego obviously played its part.

I have no idea what he was doing or how long he was in camp or how good his preparation was. It's good McGregor fans can tell themselves he would have won if

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:24 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

Who are the "you guys" ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:27 pm 

YOYO wrote:

I have reported your accusations. If you allowed to continue, you truly must be one of the protected ones.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:28 pm 

Quote:
LAS VEGAS – Dana White has always walked this line while trying to take the UFC and mixed martial arts from a rogue sport banned on pay-per-view and all but a couple of states, into real competition and a legitimate business.

In doing so he coddled troublemakers. He’s given toothless suspensions. He’s been willing to cash in on the mayhem. He and the company he serves as president has, in turn, made billions of dollars.

This! He has coddled loudmouthed uncultured Irishmen. 8)

Quote:
White was again steamed and upset. When everything calmed down, sort of, and Nurmagomedov returned to the Octagon to be crowned the winner, White sent him away.

“People are going to get arrested tonight,” White told Nurmagomedov.

“Put me in jail,” Nurmagomedov said. “No problem.”

Dana White is a dog. :thumbdown:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:31 pm 

I think while difficult, Conor is capable of winning a rematch.
I can only assume he trained for the fight but he did seem a bit distracted by becoming an apprentice off licence salesman.
That along with partying and a lack of hunger.
It’s hard to stay sharp when you’ve already gotten everything you have dreamt of.

The whole gas tank issue has gone up again but while the commentators were saying that he wasn’t taking punishment, he was getting battered to the stomach and ribs.
He made a very costly mistake getting hit by that overhand right and the life drained from him exactly like the first Diaz fight. It was all over then.
He didn’t look sharp coming in and his movement was flat and sluggish.
No lateral movement. He was obvious and clumsy.
Very unlike him and very fixable.

Next time out he might let Khabib take the fight to him early on.
Call him a boring fighter in the presser.
Khabib wasn’t throwing much so Conor had nothing to counter against.
Next time (if he gets one) he needs to be more patient and hit Khabib hard on the way in, either when he throw or goes for the take down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:33 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:

To put it in perspective, imagine a world champion boxer - after winning the fight - leaping into the crowd and throwing punches at the opposition's corner-man while some idiot on his team simultaneously leapt into the ring and started throwing haymakers at the defeated and dazed opponent. There would be no hand-waving that away.

This is NOT "situation normal" and it's not "okay", and it's not "snowflake" to to say those involved should be dealt with severely.

As for those saying that Conor talked shit before the fight - true, but not as much as usual, and really that's normal in the fight game going back a hundred years in history. What is also normal is to win with honor and at least show some pretense of respect. Nothing about that was normal or excusable or okay.

Piss off with that shit. How can you be so dim ? Seriously ?
Guess what in certain parts of the world you can't keep talking shit and except nothing in return. Not everywhere is like Australia where carefree sledging seems the national past time.

You anglos keep running your mouths off and then act surprised when you get the payback. Funny stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:38 pm 

Heymans wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

Guess what in certain parts of the world you can't keep talking shit and except nothing in return. Not everywhere is like Australia where carefree sledging seems the national past time.

You anglos keep running your mouths off and then act surprised when you get the payback. Funny stuff.

And there was me thinking that sports organisations demanded certain standards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:46 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:

I have reported your accusations. If you allowed to continue, you truly must be one of the protected ones.

Grow a pair both of you.

You've been here long enough. Report deleted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:48 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Heymans wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

And there was me thinking that sports organisations demanded certain standards

Integrity in sports in the US, no less ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you also believe in Santa and the Easter bunny ?

UFC is about $$$, that's it. Nothing else.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:51 pm 

Jake wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Grow a pair both of you.

Someone submited a report!! Wtf sort of loser would do that. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 pm 

Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Thon lad Allah must be a hell of a cut man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Jake wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Grow a pair both of you.

Someone submited a report!! Wtf sort of loser would do that. :lol:

You know I did. It is in the thread you just responded to. You just wanted an opportunity to call me a loser. If you want to accuse me of racism again, I will report it again.

So, are you going to stop now?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:59 pm 

Excuse me but I don’t know how I could interpret otherwise from what you wrote. How go grow a pair.

By the way, thanks for being sensible Jake.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Excuse me but I don’t know how I could interpret otherwise from what you wrote. How go grow a pair.

I wrote that McGregor is a pillock, but that him being a pillock was nothing to do with him being Irish.

I also referred you to The Optimists post where he was being rather disparaging about the Irish.

Your interpretation was bizarre.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:06 pm 

Jake wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:

Grow a pair both of you.

Probably time to go if direct accusations of racism are now permitted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:07 pm 

You left yourself open by using a completely unnecessary rider.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:16 pm 

Mick i’ll give you a reprieve but in future choose your words better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:16 pm 

Have you both still got your gum shields in?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:25 pm 

Yoyo has confused his gumshield and his cup, to be fair, he’s gone for the obvious fit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:40 pm 

tbh the fight wasn't even close, Khabib dominated for 3 out of 4 rounds and Conor looked out of his depth

the anger in Khabib's face even after he got the win was scary, he genuinely looked ready to kill him

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:43 pm 

Sefton wrote:
Yoyo has confused his gumshield and his cup, to be fair, he’s gone for the obvious fit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:48 pm 

blindcider wrote:
Mick = Can't see a report

Yoyo - wind your neck in, you are acting the plum

Edit: I see his Jakeyness deigned us with his presence

blindcider I can’t see how I was the plum in all of this. I decided to be the bigger man and overlook and move on. It’s cool though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next